His Slave's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladysub
ladysub
39 Followers

"Thank You, Master, for correcting my behavior. Thank You for punishing me for my disobedience." We sta like that for another minute or two before He spoke again.

"Now, pet, hands and knees. Present." I moved reluctantly from His lap, His arms, and knelt again in the center of the bed, legs spread, ass high, head low. "I have been more than patient with you, my slave, the next time you cum will be from My cock in your ass." I felt my blood cool at His words. He knew I had been in a bad situation before, had my ass taken roughly against my will, and that I was afraid of more than the smallest butt plug. I had known, however, that my Master very much likes ass play and anal sex and that this time was coming.

I felt His hand on my ass, pressing a lubricated finger into my rectum. He pushed it slowly all the way into me, and I felt His knuckles resting against my bottom as He allowed me a moment. He pulled His finger most of the way out and added a second one. Slowly He pressed them into me. When both of His fingers were full inside of me, He began to move them, twisting His hand from side to side and pumping them gently in and out of my ass like a tiny cock. I felt my muscles relaxing around His fingers, even as my mind was screaming at me, telling me that this was going to hurt and I should do everything in my power to make Him stop. He must have felt them relaxing too, because He carefully added a third slick finger, sending a small twinge of pain through me. He kept sliding His fingers in and out of my anus, turning them, stretching and relaxing the muscles. To my surprise, I was beginning to feel heat and wetness building up in my cunt. My hips were starting to push gently into His hand every time His fingers thrust into me. I could feel my pulse rising, a warm flush filling my body. As I moved, my heavy breasts swung a little beneath me, the nipple clamps rubbing the comforter and catching a little sometimes, pulling my compressed nipples and making me wince.

When Master removed His hand from my ass, I surprised myself with the desire to ask Him not to stop. He placed one hand on my lower back and I heard Him whisper "Just relax, pet." as I felt the tip of something press against my anus. He wasn't really behind me, so I knew it wasn't His cock. As the object entered me, it continued to get wider. My butt plug was still on the table, so I knew it wasn't that. As He continued to steadily press the object into me, I began to believe that my Master had brought a new, larger butt plug with Him, and that was what was invading my ass. I felt the plug grow wider, spreading and stretching my ass hole. I felt the pain of that stretching set in. Master's warm hand remained on my back as He quietly urged me again to relax for Him. With a firm thrust, Master pushed the widest part of the plug into my ass and I cried out with pain as my muscles clamped down on the slightly narrowed part, designed to keep the plug firmly in my ass.

"Very good, pet, very good." Master spoke to me quietly, stroking my back. "You will rid yourself of the small plug when I leave, my pet, and only use this one from now on. In time you will become quite accustomed to it."

I felt Him pressing on the protruding base of the plug, stroking my bottom with it, helping the muscles accept the large invader. His other hand left my back, and a moment later I felt it on my pussy, His fingers entering me, then stroking my clit gently.

"You will not cum, slave, not without my permission."

"Never without permission, Master."

"Very good." I felt His fingers rubbing and pinching my clit, helping me to forget the throbbing pain in my ass. I arched my back a little more, giving Him easier access to my clit and my cunt. He rubbed my clit a little more firmly, and I fought the orgasm that I could feel rising up. I was surprised that Master was so quickly able to bring me to the point of orgasm when He had so recently filled my ass with the plug, but I was using all of my will to keep from cumming and earning more of His displeasure. Just as I was ready to open my mouth and beg for His permission to cum, His fingers left my clit and He pushed what felt like three of them into my pussy. He stroked me a few times with His fingers, then He turned His hand a little and began rubbing my g-spot.

When I felt His fingers press into my g-spot, it was like an electric charge. Almost immediately, my juices overflowed, washing over His hand and my thighs. It took everything I had to force back the orgasm, I still did not have His permission to cum. He had to know of my struggle, and still He persisted, testing me.

"Master, please, I beg of You, let me cum. Please, Sir, I don't think I can force it back any more!"

"No, slave, you may not cum yet." He continued to work my g-spot, and I continued to fight the orgasm. Mercifully, He drew His hand away from my pussy and went to playing with the butt plug. When His hands left my body, I felt Him leave the bed, and I heard Him disrobe before His weight settled back onto the bed. I felt His fingers close around the base of the plug, and with a firm, steady pressure, He pulled it out. I watched Him set it on the table, and I was amazed at the size of it! I couldn't believe that monster had been inside my ass. I felt Him kneel between my legs, the velvety head of His cock brushing my bottom cheeks.

"The time has come my slut, my slave. Tell Me, tell your Master what it is you want." I hesitated for a moment, two, and His hand crashed down on the tender underside of my ass.

"I want to please You, Sir." The words I knew I must speak stuck in my throat. Again, His hand punished me.

"You know that is not what I want to hear, slut. Now, tell Me, ask Me, beg Me." I took a deep breath, my heart thumping almost painfully in my chest.

"Please, Master, this slut begs You to take her ass with Your cock. Please, Master, I want Your cock in my ass, please." I felt Him steady the tip of His slick cock against my seemingly tiny anus.

"Very well said, pet. You shall have what you desire." He slowly began pushing His cock inside of me. It hurt some, despite the butt plug. It seemed to go on forever, Him pushing His cock into my body. Never had it seemed so huge! Finally I felt His hops press against me, His balls resting against my smooth lips. For a moment He rested there, allowing me to grow accustomed to Him inside of me, then He began moving slowly, drawing almost all of the way out before thrusting back into me completely. The first few thrusts I grunted in pain as the full length of His shaft was buried inside of me. As my body adjusted to His presence, though, my cunt heated up again, and I started feeling the pleasure that He spoke of.

His hands came under me, pulling at the nipple clamps a little, twisting them gently, and the sensation caused me to cry out. Whether in pain or pleasure, I wasn't sure. When His hands left my tits, I felt one of His fingers tease my clit gently. I started pushing back into His crotch with my hips, meeting the thrust of His cock into my ass, begging Him without words to fill me. When I voiced my pleasure, crying out softly with the combined joy of His hand on my clit and His cock in my ass, He took His hand away from my clit and grasped my hips with both hands. I felt the sensation building from the delicious friction of His cock in my tight anal passage, and I could feel the orgasm coming. I reached a point where I felt like I had stalled, and I didn't think I could get off from just His anal attentions, and I spoke pleadingly to my Master.

"Please, Sir, my clit... put Your fingers on my clit, Master... please allow this slut to cum for You, Sir..." my voice trembled both with my pleasure and His body pounding into mine.

"No, my slave. When you cum, you will cum from My cock in your ass only." With these words, He grasped my hips and pulled me fully against Him, enveloping His cock in my ass. He slid His hips against me, up and down. The orgasm that had stalled out got closer, and the sensations grew as He slid against me, His cock sliding in my ass. I cried out my pleasure with His thrusts as I got closer and closer to cumming. I closed my eyes, reveling in my submission to my Master as I pushed back the orgasm for a moment before I asked the question.

"Master, please may this slut cum? Please, Sir?"

"Yes, my little slave. Cum for me. Cum with My cock in your ass." Receiving His permission gratefully, I let go of myself and immediately felt my orgasm begin to wash over me. Like the rising tide, it overcame me, flooding me with pleasure. The physical pleasure of orgasm blended with the emotional joy of knowing I had pleased my Master. As I peaked, Master reached around my body and released my nipples from their clips, the pain of the renewed blood flow pushing me higher. Voicing my pleasure for my Master to hear, as the glorious waves began to recede, I panted "Thank You, Master. Thank You, Master." and I could feel His smile.

Within moments of cumming, I heard my Master's hoarse cry and His body stiffened as He thrust His cock deep into my ass, filling it with His sticky seed. Exhausted and happy, I collapsed, feeling my Master pull His softening cock from my ass and roll onto the bed. Knowing His desires, I rose from the bed, weak and trembling, and as I ran the water, waiting for it to get hot, I wetted a cloth and wiped my bottom, genitals and thighs clean. When the water ran hot, I wetted another cloth, wrung it out and brought it to my Master. I knelt next to Him and gently cleansed His groin, then returned the cloth to the bathroom. I went back to the bed and lay next to my Master, curling into His warm embrace.

ladysub
ladysub
39 Followers
12