His Slut

Story Info
She worships a very fine cock.
1.9k words
4.47
80.1k
11
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalista
Kalista
37 Followers

I am, shamelessly, a cock slut, a cum slut, a whore. Whatever you wish to call me. I know no pleasure greater than the bruising of my throat by a large cock, the almost pain of large hands buried in my hair, pulling me tighter, owning me, controlling me. It makes my boder quiver and ache just to think about it...to remember the man who makes me feel this way...

I met him online, chatting on one of the messenger services. I don't know to this day why he chose to start talking to me. I had no online photos or anything. But he did, and we got to know each other, and to be friends. He is younger than I so I never considered it even a little bit seductive. But he is brilliant and I enjoyed our talks.

One night, when I was more than a little drunk, and I still have no clue how this conversation got started, he asked me to come over and suck his cock. Did he know how much I loved cum? I don't know. I don't remember. But after about a half an hour of debate I finally agreed - on the condition that I was *not* getting out of my car, he was *not* getting in my car, and I was *not* in the mood to talk. In fact, I refused to say anything. Don't ask me why - I was drunk. I was drunk and *driving* which is a very bad thing anyway.

I drove to a park that was near his house. I expected to see a car there but I didn't, he sortof emerged from the shadows. I believe he may have walked there. The park is actually on a lake, and there were no lights to speak of, so it was incredibly dark. He was very tall. I was still sitting in my tiny Toyota Celica and couldn't even see his face when he came to the car. I heard his voice though... and it coursed through me - warm and strong like the embers of a fire. I fell in love with his voice and I'd never seen his face. I didn't even know his name.

He was being very polite, trying, I suppose, to calm my nerves. I didnt really have any, but I was almost overwhelmed by his voice so I suppose that showed. And his height. I'm tall myself so its really rare for me to be impressed by a man's height. My eyes were probably as huge as saucers, and I know I was blushing, but I refused to speak. Still. Because I'd said I wouldn't. He tried though - and eventually succeeded, to break my silence. I laughed and said "But I swore I wouldnt talk!" - and after that I suppose everything was ok.

He asked me to rub his leg- and that confused me, but then I realized he wanted me to start so I did. He was wearing khakis and a blue dress shirt. I'd honestly expected jeans and a tee shirt because of his age and where he lived, but he was dressed almost professionally. I finally managed - with extremely nervous fingers, to undo his pants and unzip them. I reached inside and found the largest cock I have ever seen in real life. Seriously. Made for HBO.

He'd mentioned that it measured 6" around and I thought he was lying - he's not. And long! Easily 9 or 10". I forgot for a moment there was a man standing there because his cock became my only focus. I think I fell in love at that moment. I had *never* seen anything so large. I'm sure larger exists, but not in my experiences. It felt heavy and warm in my hand, and as I stroked it - gently, lovingly, it stiffened, getting harder and harder in my hands. The heat of it shocked me. It was like a satin covered furnace it was so hot.

I pushed his pants down further past his hips - through the car window I did this - and then fondled his balls in my hands. They were large and heavy too. Hot, roughened by his hair. They felt wonderful and my pussy quivered with wanting. But I refused to get out of the car still - no matter how intensely sexy he was.

Finally I couldnt stand it anymore and I leaned out as far as I could and took the head of that incredible cock into my mouth - sipping and tasting with my tongue and my lips. My hands still gently stroked and held his balls. I heard him moan softly as my tongue darted down a little further, around the flared head to lick and suckle the skin there. I was afraid I wouldnt be able to fit the head into my mouth it was so large, but happily, it did slide in, though my jaw was quite stretched by it.

My tongue was *loving* the feel of this cock - I could tell he'd recently showered - so the taste was simply clean, a man, it tasted so good I couldn't get enough.

Then I heard his voice..."Oh slut...what a slut you are... you love that cock don't you?" and I was lost! My nipples tingled, my pussy was soaking my jeans, and my mouth couldn't get enough.

I felt his hands weave into my hair. My hair is long and straight - no curl - and I felt him wrapping it around his hands, tugging gently - later sharper as I worked my mouth a little further down around his cock. I knew I would never be able to take it all. It was simply too huge. But I needed to taste as much as I could. I was in heaven.

I continued stroking him with my tongue - fast figure 8's one minute, long slow lapping strokes the next. I could hear him above me, his fists wrapped in my hair - "What a slut you are....to come and suck a strangers cock...and love it. You love it don't you whore?" and I could only whimper an affirmative, because no way was I letting go of that delicious cock.

He was pushing deeper into my throat then - I'd known he'd want to, only about half of his cock would fit so I knew he'd want to feel more. I couldnt take it and felt myself start to gag a few times. He only tightened his hands in my hair again and held my head tightly so that I couldnt move away as he pushed in deeper. I opened my jaw as wide as I could so that my teeth wouldnt graze him and I felt his cockhead push against the hole in my throat. I did gag then, and tried to pull back, but he wouldnt allow it, and pushed deeper then, a little harder. I felt his cock pushing to enter my throat but I couldn't stand the gagging and tried to twist away.

It was useless though, since his strong hands held my head completely by my hair. "It's ok my little cock sucking slut. Just relax.." and almost as soon as he said that he fucked hard into my throat. I didn't realize it at the time but later I knew he'd bruised me from inside - I had a sore throat for a week. But I was shocked to feel that cock buried in my throat. I kept trying to swallow, to breathe, but it wasn't going to happen. I felt one of his hands then close around my throat, stroking and massaging his cock using my throat. I wanted to gag but couldn't. I wanted to breathe but couldnt. Tears sprang to my eyes and my nose started to run.

Finally - though it was perhaps only for a moment - he pulled out enough that I could breathe and gag and cough. I looked up at him and he just laughed a little. "It's ok baby, damn your throat feels good baby. Here, lick me, no hands now ok?"

And I did it - I wanted that cock so bad. In a pose of utter submission, though I'd never done it before, I clasped my hands behind my back, leaning out of the car window, up on my knees, and started licking and sucking his bobbing cock. My breasts were on fire at this point, and I felt one of his large hands start to knead them, the other still locked in my hair.

"That's it baby, damn you suck good cock. What a good cock slut you are." That voice was driving me to madness, the cock satiating a hunger I'd never known I had. He released my breast then and pulled up his shirt to reveal a strong flat tummy that delivered another wave of juices from my pussy. Then he tilted my chin up and just rubbed his cock all over my face - my own spit drenching my skin, I could feel it dribble down my chin. But I loved it. I loved the heat of that hot cock slapping me in the face, of the warmth of my own saliva coating my nose, cheeks, chin...

Then he commanded me to suck his balls, no hands, and I did. I licked them gently at first, then opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked them in. I heard him groan, and knew I was pleasuring him. I loved the sensation and felt my womb twisting in agony, wanting this man inside of me then. I sucked like a baby nurses a tit - refusing to let go, wanting to be satisfied...

Finally he pulled back again and let me lick his cockhead some more. Then he released my head and put his hands on my jaw, commanding me to open my mouth wide. With one thumb hooked into my mouth to hold it open as wide as it would go the other hand finished jacking his cock off and he spewed cum all over my face. It was at that moment that I came too - with nothing touching my pussy at all I came. I felt it, a hollow ache in my womb, spasms racing from my back and down from my clit, even my tight asshole clenching with them, wanting this man. My face was soon covered with gobs and gobs of his jizz - it was in my eye, I could feel it thickly in my hair and on my face. He finally stopped and I greedily sucked his softening cock to pull every little last bit of cum from him.

He stroked my hair then, pleased I imagine, lovingly, gently. I looked up at him and whispered "thank you" with his cum still covering most of my face. He laughed at me then, but kindly. "You're welcome. Thank you too..." and then he turned and melted back into the darkness.

I drove home licking my fingers, wiping gobs of cum from my face and hair and sucking it off my fingers like the last bits of candy. Loving the taste, the feel, even the burning in my eye where a large amount had landed. I loved every bit of it.

When I got home I immediately went back to the computer and logged back on. He was there of course... I messaged him again...

"Wow, thank you... I want to do that again!"

and thankfully - so did he :) Now, as often as I can, I suck that luscious cock. We never fuck. We never kiss. But in every way imaginable, I belong to him whenever he wants me.

Kalista
Kalista
37 Followers