His Smile

Story Info
Teasing leads to an experience she'll never forget
3.1k words
3.93
21.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was set to be so beyond perfect to the point that words would never quite be able to distinguish the blissful night ahead of me. Indeed, the man with the ability to say anything with such conviction and purity of emotion was left grasping for straws in his eternal struggle to paint the blank canvas of the night before him. All that he did know was that she was in for the ride of a lifetime, and her enjoyment was paramount to him. At least, for right now it was.

A devilish grin pursed his lips as he sped home from work. Her plane was due in later that evening, and he had much work still left to sort through before they met, for the first time.

Ah, yes, wondering perhaps you are how one who has never met another could be so in tune with the concept of how reality would be once they locked hands or more. Well, may I put to bed your wonders with the knowledge that, though they had never met, they had known one another for quite a long time, perusing each other's thoughts via the telephone and the internet. She was stunning to him, and his anticipation only grew with each passing moment until he was once again in his car under the heavy blanket of dark clouds on his way to pick her up.

Her flight had landed, and she was nervous, though she did not really allow anyone else to perceive her as such. Her steely cool demeanor aired a sense of confidence to her fellow airport dwellers, if not detachment.

The only thing that betrayed her anxiousness was how quickly her mind was racing and equally so her hands were working themselves over. She had played with her fingers and hands since she was a child whenever something important lay ahead of her. She could remember vaguely wringing her hands while stumped on a difficult question on tests in school when she was younger. They were going in full force at the moment, so much so that she picked up a magazine and began to sift through it aimlessly, awaiting her horse and carriage.

He pulled into the line awaiting security inspection of each vehicle, while the thoughts of what she was wearing and what she was thinking danced lazily in his head. He was always thinking, and she appeared to be much the same way. A faint smile was evident as he pulled ahead and had his vehicle checked out and given the okay. He quickly found a parking spot in the hangar across from the airport as it was in the middle of the night. He hopped out of his car, and just as he slammed shut the door, a tremendous rolling thunder crashed down echoing around him. With that it began pouring down rain.

His smile grew ever larger. How fitting, he thought to himself. He dashed across the aisles of cars and into the airport, desperately searching for his companion. He didn't really know what else to term her except that. They had such stark similarities yet were beyond classification as either friends or lovers. They simply were.

Rounding a tremendous pillar he came across her checkpoint and he could see hear seated ahead of him with her back facing his way. He could tell she was nervous, with her leg bouncing casually since her hands were bound in a rag she would never read. He strolled up behind her, in his soaking wet glory, and quietly spoke her name. She froze instantly. He waited for a moment and then came around in front of her, and with his first look into her eyes he knew.

She was as beautiful as his dreams and then some. She gazed at him, no real expression penetrating her stare, until she leapt to her feet and hugged him tightly. The grip was locked tight and he did not let go either. She was allowing herself a brief moment of emotional pleasure, and he was overjoyed. He didn't mind running his hand along her back either, while the other rested on her hip. She felt it and instantly knew what he was doing, she dropped back on her feet and gave him this knowing look of mingled approval and "how dare you here!"

He just winked at her and gathered her belongings. They made typical chatter before they were alone in front of the falling rain. He offered her to wait here while he rounded up the car and made his way to her, though it would take time. She would have none of it. She flipped out into the rain, and he raced her belongings across, before finally having to beckon her out of the downpour. She was wet now, that was for sure, he said to her. She chuckled at the pathetic attempt at humor, though her clothes hugged her body even tighter now, much to his enjoyment. She could feel him staring, and decided to play with him. When he was out of sight she unbuttoned her white collared shirt some to expose some of her ample cleavage. She climbed into the passenger seat and reached down to pick up the hair clip she purposely dropped. His view was perfect and his attention was properly disorganized now.

The games had begun, they thought to themselves, each having scored a point in their own way.

They returned to his apartment complex, and ascended the stairs leading his place. She went before him and he could not help but admire her long legs as they made their way upward. Finally they were before his door and he fiddled with his keys briefly, as she pulled her shirt out some complaining of the humidity. Seeing him lose his composure, even for a moment, brought great pleasure to her, though she did not show that she noticed. She was beginning to wonder if this was becoming all too easy. Perhaps she had misjudged him slightly all this time, though she was giving up on him just yet.

As well she shouldn't, as soon as the door slammed home, he spun her around and began kissing her.

She was stunned, rightfully so. There were no clues he would be this forward, though he had mentioned he very well would. She did not see it in him, as she saw a different side of him that most did not, the shy and quiet one. He had been nervous mere moments before, now his hands were roaming her back and finding their way to her ass, cupping it forcefully. It felt incredibly good after so long to her, though she wasn't about to just give in, she slowly pushed him away, although she was using quite a bit of her strength to do so. Too much of it, in fact. She was quite taken aback at how overpowering he could be and was at the moment. And it excited her greatly.

As they separated briefly, she looked into his eyes and his disposition was completely in control and supremely confident. She could feel his power and desire emanating from him, and her own was quite potent indeed. She went forward to him, to tease him some by coming as close as close to his body as she could without touching and whispering seductively into his ear, "I am going to have my way with you, and you're going to enjoy it." Though before a word even escaped her lips, he had grabbed her and pulled her close, whispering something terrifying similar into her own. She was once again startled, though in an exciting way. She was extremely unaccustomed to this sort of thing, always in control she was. To let her guard down was nigh impossible she had always thought, though she did have such longings that he was expressing to her. She needed to be in control, and the realization that she was anything but was quickly dawning on her.

And her body's arousal level was confusing her even more. She was quite turned on, and he had barely even done anything to her. This was all quite new, and even more so intensely appealing.

Her nails dug into his back as he pulled her long skirt from her body kissing his way down her chest. She struggled slightly to keep it on, though it was no use, he was having his way. It was on the ground and she was before him half-naked and feeling quite exposed and incredibly vulnerable. The excitement of it was almost as poignant as her secret and befuddling desire for more.

He kissed his way back up her body, his hands sliding up the back of her legs to her thighs and then underneath her panties to her ass. He then looked into her eyes briefly, and she saw such hunger and almost animalistic passion that it brought out something similar in herself. She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling it, and biting then kissing his neck, before he brushed away her arms from his body with his hands in one motion. He then looked at her in her half-opened white blouse and silken dark purple panties. He reached up and literally ripped her shirt open, the buttons popping off in varying directions. She squirmed before his gaze. Her full breasts almost pouring out of the undersized bra she made a point to wear.

Unsure of what to do, she went with her instincts, to manipulate the situation into her favor. He had none of it, as she ran her finger along his cheek, he pushed her hand away, and pulled the shirt from her. She was then in his arms, though she struggled not to be, and he was kissing her neck. She motioned away from him, wriggling free almost, before he grabbed quite a bit of her hair and yanked it back exposing her neck. He began kissing it and licking it as his other hand ran across her hardened nipples underneath fabric.

He made his way around her back and unsnapped the bra and again pulled it from her. His assault then focused on her chest. He pulled her by her hair to the bed and threw her onto it. She was into it, a little much, as he was doing whatever he wanted and she was being forced to accept it. Something she had never done before. He began suckling and biting and squeezing her breasts, licking the nipples to the point she was beginning to become increasingly excited. He whispered into her ear, "How turned on do I make you, baby? Let's see." He slipped a hand down from her exposed breast across her abdomen to her panties, and before he could run it across them, she squirmed and pushed at him. She was not about to give him such satisfaction. Though soon she was pinned down, almost against her will, though she wanted it as badly as he did, and he forced open her legs with his own. When finally she was spread wide, she could feel how soaked her panties were. And so did he. He liked that. Quite a bit, as he made her well aware.

He commented on the delightful smell of her sex and as he literally ripped the panties from her body, though she was scratching and pushing at him now. He held her down and he began kissing her softly across her face and neck before he settled to her lips and he forced himself inside of her. The pleasure was so intense she almost climaxed then, but when he began sucking and fondling her breasts while holding her down and sliding inside of her, it was all too much. She moaned so loudly and he got what he wanted. She was his and she wanted to be his. He had brought her from the valley of dissent to the peak of pleasure, and she was grateful, though he would never have the satisfaction of hearing it.

Then, when she thought it was all over, he slid out of her as a knock on the door came. She bolted upright, but he forced her back down and tied each hand to the bedpost. She was shocked. What was going on? He hurried to answer the door as she struggled to loosen herself from her shackled. She even tried to kick the covers up to shield her exposed body from view as the door to the bedroom was wide open. She could hear voices now from the other room, several male voices. He then came inside the room, alone, and blindfolded her. She tried to bite him, though said nothing, so as not to alert the others. She was actually scared now. Fear gripped her tightly. She couldn't trust him. He had lied to her. He was using her. She was so upset and angry. Then all was quiet. She wanted to cry, though no tears would come. She wanted to scream for help, though no one was there to do so.

And then it began. Her body was being grabbed and touched and felt and kissed and bitten and sucked on from what seemed like a thousand hands and as many tongues. Both of her breasts were being rubbed and licked, while her thighs were being held open by powerful hands, not her companions, if you could even call him that now. Then she felt someone inside of her, he was tremendous, a lot longer than her companion. She was being fucked now. Then she felt a dick slapping against her face, and her first instinct was to bite it, though she shocked her when instead she enclosed her mouth around it and began sucking and licking it with all her vigor. She was loving the taste of him, as he pushed in and out of her mouth and heard his groans of pleasure. She had no idea who he was, but he felt good in her mouth, as did the man fucking her cunt. She was almost brought to a wonderland with the guys working over her breasts, their tongues were incredible. She enjoyed them grabbing her everywhere. Another man was playing with her ass, kissing the sides of it and probing his finger around her hole.

And then she felt it. The nice sweet load she had been wanting from her companion, though it was not his, burst inside of her pussy. She felt his warm liquid pumping inside of her, and it turned her on so much, she was squirming incredibly now. Then she felt the guy slide out of her mouth, and she longed to have them both back inside of her, when she felt his hot liquid splatter across her face. He was jerking off on her! She had never had that done before, and though it would normally disgust any woman in her right mind, she opened wide, trying to catch his cum in her mouth and taste it.

Then all of a sudden she being untied. She was told, however, that she was not allowed to remove her blindfold, not yet. If she did they would leave. She did as she was told. She was becoming obedient, as long as it meant more of what she was experiencing.

She was told to stand up, when all of a sudden she forced to bend over by having her hair pulled forward hard, then she felt a huge slick cock sliding into her ass. It hurt a lot at first, sliding in since it was so big, but once she relaxed he was able to work in and out of her a good bit, while her breasts were continuously felt and licked by incredibly delicate fingers.

And then she rocked back onto him, exposing herself wide, feeling another massive cock push into her pussy. She had never had more than one before, and she didn't want to ever go without two again as it felt so amazing to have one in her and another sliding in and out. Then all of a sudden she felt her hair being pulled towards a cock. She began sucking it with vigor, until something unexpected happened.

He pulled out of her mouth and struck her hard across the face. She just got slapped stiffly by someone. At which point she heard her companion whisper into her ear, "You look so beautiful, and so eager to be a dirty little cum slut, but now I have to treat you like one, baby. All for you, though, enjoy it."

With that she was being pounded and occasionally slapped and called a dirty name, and she liked it, she craved it, she wanted it, she needed it. She was becoming desperate for it. At which point each hand was moved onto a rather hard cock and she began taking turns stroking one while sucking and licking the other. At which time they took turns slapping her. They were both quite close to climax and each took a turn shooting his cum onto her face and mouth, though she was told not to swallow any of it. She heard more moaning coming from the men fucking her ass and cunt, and then in one smooth motion her blindfold was removed. The scene was hard to capture, but she did her best. The two guys who just jerked off on her were laying down watching her having her breasts fondled and licked and sucked by two fairly sexy and rather horny girls. That turned her on incredible and she felt one of the girls slide a finger down our dirty little slut's abdomen to her clit and began rubbing it while she was being pounded. At which point she realized she was being fucked by two tremendously well-endowed black men.

The one finding his mark in her pussy was about to explode. With cum already over her pretty little round face, she asked for him to shoot his load all over her. He obliged, at which point the other removed himself and they both jerked off onto her face and she enjoyed each delicious shower of cum as she felt one of the girls in between her legs, licking her clit and playing with her ass. It felt so incredibly good, she knew exactly where to touch her. She was then told to say right before she climaxed, and right as she started moaning as everyone watched, ready to cum, the other girl began licking all the cum off her body. She was told to open her mouth, though it was already due to her loud moans, and the girl spit the cum into her mouth. That put her over the edge, she swallowed the cum and climaxed at the same time, while her companion massaged her breasts.

She collapsed, spent, all she could remember was his incredibly gorgeous smile.