His Son's Teacher Ch. 04

Story Info
Pt 2: Spring Break weekend getaway Friday & Saturday.
6.6k words
4.73
56k
38

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GillianCD
GillianCD
123 Followers

PART TWO: The Spring Break Getaway

~1~

Tiffany had Dave's cock buried in her mouth as he drove to Hayden Lake for a long weekend getaway. It was the Friday night before spring break and they were going for a long weekend at his cabin in Idaho. They were about an hour into the seven-hour drive to his lake cabin he had managed to keep in his divorce. She had gotten bored and had teased his cock from his pants as he drove. The gear selector of his Lexus was pushing uncomfortably into her stomach. It was an awkward position for her, and now she understood why girls did not like giving road head.

However, she did not care. It had been a long day. The teachers and the kids were excited for the weeklong break away from school and whatever they had planned. For Ms. Stepford this meant sneaking away to the mountains around Hayden Lake for four days of bliss with the new man in her life. She had worn jeans to work for the first time all year and a comfortable t-shirt since Dave was picking her up from school and they were leaving early. He had been as disappointed as the teen boys had been in her class that he could not see her legs. When he complained she leaned over, kissed him and wiggled out of the tight fitting jeans and comfy tennis shoes. He smiled at the sight of her dark blue, pin-stripped panties and matching garter-belt clipped to back seamed black thigh highs.

He complained about the loose-fitting t-shirt and that too came off revealing a halter-top thingy that many young women would wear on a summer's day. It matched her panties and pushed up her c-cup breasts in a delightful presentation for his benefit. She tried starting up a conversation with him, but she soon found she was the only one talking about her day. He was concentrating on the road as she'd noticed he was want to do, and he seemed tired from work and just not talkative. Therefore, once they were out of the metro traffic she turned the radio to the talk channel he liked so much and she hated. She placed a hand on his knee and slowly slid it up, enjoying the feel of his leg through the thin material of his suit pants.

"What are you doing, Tiff?" He asked a surprised expression on his face. She put one finger to her lips as she unbuckled his belt, shushing him. She teased him by slowly making her way up his thigh before unbuckling his belt. She awkwardly struggled with his button, and then slowly unzipped his pants. He squirmed as her soft, warm hands guided his stiff cock out of his underwear. She could smell him; he had left straight from work so he smelled of the day's toil. She closed her eyes, trying not to think of what the different things she smelled were.

And so here she was, the gear selector poking her uncomfortably in the belly. Nevertheless, she did not care; she was pleasuring the man she had started developing deep feelings for. Her lips were wrapped tightly around his shaft, her tongue dancing along it as she raised her head off and then slurping it back down. She was cleaning his cock of the day's work as he drove. She teased his balls with the tips of her fingernails; he had surprised her with a gift certificate to an exclusive salon to get a French manicure and pedicure. He groaned at the delightful caress.

She felt his hand on her head, gently caressing her hair. "Fuck, Tiffany...you are awesome." He said, his voice more relaxed, his mind trying to think of suave things to say to her. She stroked his cock as she slid his cock in and out of her mouth, taking it a little deeper each time. She relaxed her throat; his head was hitting her gag reflex. She knew he was fascinated with the idea of being deep throated, so she was working on getting past the reflex. He smiled moaning, "Good girl, Tiffany..." as she made little gagging noises. The sound of his voice, so longing for her and the pleasure she could give him inspired her to take him deeper. As she gagged, her throat spasmed along his cock.

They passed a semi; the trucker sped up to match their speed after seeing what was going on. He gave Dave a thumbs-up and blew his air horn. Tiffany, surprised by the air horn almost slid off his cock, until she felt it start to twitch. She wrapped her lips around it even tighter and keeping half of it in her mouth licked all the sensitive parts of the shaft she had come to know and love over the past mouth. Within seconds, he was shooting globs of bittersweet cum into her mouth. She swallowed his load, licking his head clean as she pulled off him and sat upright. The trucker was still beside them and as she blushed and shyly waved at the man, he blew his air horn again and Dave, laughing, sped up and passed him.

* * *

It had been a month since their first weekend together. Tiffany had been a nervous wreck the following day at school. Would Dave call her? She hated the three-day rule that was part of every romantic comedy or TV sitcom. So after a long day at work, a long bubble bath, and a long pour of pinot noir wine, she slipped into his shirt and tried to focus on a book in her tall stack of 'I want to read that' books. She was just about to give up and turn on the boob tube when her phone rang; she looked at the number and did not recognize it. Normally she did not answer, but she had a gut feeling that she would regret not answering this call.

She almost squealed with delight when she heard Dave's voice on the other end asking her to dinner. She accepted, her voice betraying her excitement at the idea. After she hung-up, she began to worry about if she had seemed too eager. After all, something clicked between them. She also remembered all the times when she was a guy and calling a girl to ask her out. She had the empathy that only comes from shared experiences, and realized that he was in fact hoping to hear eagerness in her voice. That as much as she was hoping he was thinking of her and wanted to call just call her and not wait...and that he was feeling the same emotions. Why did dating have to be so complicated?

Wednesday night came and Dave took her to an exclusive steakhouse, remembering that she had mentioned being from the Midwest and growing up on farm raised steak. She looked stunning in a little black dress, black nylons, and heels. The evening went great. She found out that he was a very successful investment banker. A guy came around with a selection of cigars and while it was obvious that Dave was a regular customer of the cigar steward, he was nervous. To make him feel comfortable she asked the steward if he had any Pardon 1964 Anniversary edition cigars. She giggled as Dave's jaw dropped. She found that teasing him could be fun so she continued by expressing a preference for Nicaraguan tobacco over Dominican tobacco. She also talked about reading in a trade magazine how the Anniversary edition cigars had been Box-pressed in the Cuban style. Once over his initial shock that an attractive lady would be conversant in cigars he offered to buy her one. She selected a 5 ½-inch cigar since it would be more ladylike and he selected a 7 inch of the same variety. He was pleased to discover that she had a fine taste in tobacco; the smoke was smooth and the flavor complex and satisfying. In addition, he did not realize until he looked across the table and saw her puffing away on her cigar just how sexy a woman could be. She blushed at the attention.

"Why didn't you go for the bigger one?"

Tiffany smiled. "Well darling, I thought about it. The 7 inch reminds me of you, but I got mine shorter so you didn't think I thought mine was equal to yours." The comment puzzled him at first, then it clicked and they shared a laugh. He was amazed at how easy it was with this woman to forget about 'it'.

Dinner ended with a glass of scotch each. He told her she could get anything on the menu she wanted. However, she did not want to either take advantage of him or come off as easy. So she deferred to his choice. He ordered two fingers each of a 30-year-old Highland Park. She took her's over rocks while he preferred it straight. They talked about the finer things of life until way later than she should have been out.

He drove her home, enjoying the feel of her nylon-clad legs as he drove and they talked. His hand never strayed past the lace hold-ups, even though she would not have minded had it did. He opened the door for her and walked her safely to her door. They shared a long, lingering kiss. "Would you like to...um...come inside?" She said, smiling sheepishly.

He smiled. "Tiff, I'd love to. I really, really want to. But I want you to know, I'm not one of those guys who's all about sex. I like you...And I just want to show you I'm a good guy. Besides...it's a school night." He winked and kissed her again. "Good night, Tiffany." He said before turning and walking back to his car. She turned and went inside; kicking off her heels, she hurried to the window to watch him drive away.

They had gone out several times since then, spending two of the three past weekends together at his apartment. That first weekend after their first date, they did not see each other or talk to each other much since that was his weekend with his son and they were not ready to break the news to him yet. He took her to see one of those supernatural romance movies that were popular with teens and with women in their thirties and younger. She rewarded him with a negligee and an evening of pleasure.

She had also talked with Shelley her T-girl BFF over drinks the weekend Dave had his visitation with Eric. They had also met a new girl who had just moved to Portland from the UK, pretty young blonde named Jane. She was studying abroad and was looking to make new friends in the community outside of the University setting. She had been living as a girl for about the same amount of time as Tiffany despite being more experienced sexually. Tiffany was thankful that, while nothing was official, she was not on the market. Not only was Jane absolutely fabulous and stunning; she had that British accent that was just slaying the men at the bar. Shelley and Tiffany reaped the benefits since anytime a guy sent a waitress over with a drink they bought one for the whole table. Jane did dance and chat it up with some of the cuter or more charming guys, but spent most of her time around her new friends.

The two women teased and congratulated her on her great catch. They also gave her some great advice on some of the more personal aspects of her newfound sex life. Jane told her about 'douching' and cleansing herself so she would no longer have to sprint to the bathroom and it would save her no small measure of embarrassment. Shelley explained about prostatic orgasms and the special g-spot girls like them had and that she was lucky to have a guy whose length and curve was just right to tickle the special spot. They also gabbed about such lady like topics as their men's length & girth, head techniques, and tasting notes on their men's seed.

Thanks to her friend's tutelage, their sex life had gotten better and now they could snuggle instead of her frantically making her way to the potty. She also found that she was more relaxed and sex was becoming more pleasure than pain. She enjoyed the intimacy of missionary, but could tell he always seemed a little more sated when he took her doggy style. She found that she took enjoyment in his satisfaction as much, if not just a little more, than her own.

At first, she did not have plans for Spring Break other than grading mid-terms and term papers. Then last Friday he asked her to go to his Lake House with him. She tried not to think of Dave as rich, but she was definitely starting to understand why some women would choose the life of a gold-digger. She wanted to get away; she had moved to the region from Missouri and had heard her grandmother talking about Hayden Lake growing up so she jumped at the chance to go. He offered to spend the week up there, but she thought that maybe that would be too much and she would feel like a gold-digger so she talked him into going up there on a Friday and coming home on Wednesday so they would have four relaxing, stress free days.

~ 2 ~

Dave's lake house was a log cabin that sat about 100 yards from the lakeshore. They arrived well past dark so she could not enjoy the view, but judging from the sound of the lake softly lapping against the shore it would be beautiful in the morning. He opened the door and after slipping back into her heels, she slid both legs out and taking his offered hand, she stood up out of his car. "It's a little cool out tonight, would you like my coat?" He said as he took it off.

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. The cool night air was teasing her nipples erect. Although she knew they were the only people around, she could imagine people in the woods watching her. While she knew she would be petrified to be put on display somewhere public, dressed in nothing but her bra, panties, and stockings she also secretly relished the thought. When she was dating her ex-wife, they had sex on her patio at the Catholic University she had attended as a man. It turned her on then, the idea of someone watching them fuck, her ex's legs clad in black stay-ups wrapped around her waist. When they were done, she pulled the covers away from her ex-wife's body exposing her to the world.

"No thanks." She said and let him lead her to the cabin front door. She could tell he was enjoying parading her in the open even if there was no one around to enjoy the show. He opened the door and she stepped into darkness, using a dimmer switch he turned the lights onto a low, romantic level and led her inside pointing out things like which door was the bedroom and which one was the bathroom. She giggled spying a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace.

He smiled, knowing what she was giggling at as well as what she was thinking. "Well," he said, sweeping her into his arms. "I'm going to bring everything in from the car." She started to speak but a finger to her lips silenced her. "Why don't you pour us something to drink from my liquor cabinet over there and wait for me on the rug?" She smiled. "Oh, one other thing Tiffany..." he said with a naughty gleam in his eye, "since you like to show yourself off..." he reached behind her and unfastened the bra/halter top thingy and slid it off her revealing her wonderful breasts.

He stepped back and looked at his woman. She was beautiful in the dim moonlight. Her long dark hair down, swept back over one shoulder while on the other side she had it draped over her shoulder and breast so that the ends of her hair kissed her nipple. One side of her face was covered by her soft, silky hair giving her that classic seductress look. Her breasts were perfect, full and perky without being over large. She had curves in all the right places, which he knew had cost her a lot in terms of time, money, and effort. She had shapely legs that she was holding in that most femininely awkward pose that women took when they were feeling both bashful and horny. She was wearing a pair of black satin platform pumps that combined the classy upper of a traditional round-toed heel with the one and a half inch platform of stripper heels. It took all of Dave's inner strength to turn away from her and retrieve their bags.

When he returned she was holding two glasses of red wine she had poured for them. He resisted the urge to just drop the luggage where he was standing and go take her, but he opted to put the bags away instead. He returned after just putting the bags in the closet, putting their clothes could wait until morning. She offered him a glass, but he refused it. "Baby, it's still a little cold outside. Let me start a fire." Secretly he enjoyed keeping her standing there holding the glasses of wine. He relished the glimpses where he could admire her perky breasts with erect nipples, beautiful face, or shapely legs that were only enhanced by the heels and the shimmer of nylon. They had listened to a book on CD of a popular BDSM romance on the way up here, which put him in a more dominant mood than normal, and the femininity of her soft and silent submission to his suggestions helped him feel more masculine. Something he would need tonight.

As he glanced at her, his eyes would be drawn to the bulge in her panties. He felt guilty that she seemed to relish pleasuring him with her mouth and tongue; she even seemed to honestly enjoy just holding and admiring his cock. This was something no other lover would do in the past. His first girlfriend way back in high school would only do it in the dark; she did not want to see it. His first college girlfriend would rub him a little as foreplay to foreplay, but not dwell on it much. Lauren, his ex-wife, after awhile and after reading an article in a magazine did start making the effort to admire his cock and say a few quick things she liked about it before taking it in her mouth. Nevertheless, Tiffany on the other hand, would take about five to ten minutes to stroke it and admire the blood pulsing through the dorsal vein. Watch it grow in her warm hands, or rub it against her cheek as if it were an extra-special gift. It was as if she knew what a man wanted. He smiled a nervous smile every time he caught himself realizing why it made sense that she possessed this knowledge.

Tonight, he had decided when he first suggested the lake house, was the night he would try not to be selfish. Tonight, he was going to go down on her. For her part, it was not something she was pushing. She had let him know that she did not have too much desire for her oral favors being returned. For his part, he was developing strong feelings for her and as such, he wanted to return the favor anyway. So tonight, he was going to eat her out. He had to think about it those terms, because it helped him deal with conflicting emotions. He was not a chauvinist or misogynist, but he had found that when he played the strong, dominate male role and she played the supportive, submissive female role he felt more masculine and more at ease with the fact that he was in a romantic and sexual relationship with a transsexual woman. And tonight, he would need all the help he could get.

The fire was warm and comforting as it started to catch. He sat on the bearskin rug and patted the soft fur next to him, letting her know that he wanted her to sit down. She handed him a glass of wine and then slowly sat down next to him. He set his glass down on the fireplace and took her glass, setting it next to his noting which one had the pink lipstick on it. He kissed her, passionately, his hand exploring her breast.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the taste of his lips and the feel of his hands on her body. She was ready to submit to him, to slide between his legs and pleasure him, as only she knew how. Over the past month, she had become intimately familiar with him and his penis. She would spend minutes softly kissing, stroking, and admiring it before sucking on it. It honestly did not bother her that he shied away from her girl cock; it was something that she was working on getting rid of herself. Having once been a straight man, she understood his feelings. Just as she was about to slowly start kissing her way down his neck and chest to her place between his legs; she felt his lips on her neck. His hands tugging her panties down. His soft kiss and tongue on her erect nipples. "Was this really happening?' She thought as he continued his Southward expedition of her body. Then his lips were at her belly button and still going.

Dave let himself get lost in her body. The smell of her perfume. Her soft, smooth skin. He thought only about those things that made her a woman, and not just any woman...the woman he was falling for. As he slid her panties down, he cringed for a moment fearing the smell of ball sweat and a day's worth of filth. He knew how much attention he paid to his own hygiene...and he did not consider himself a slob. However, she did not smell as he had feared she would. This part of her smelled like the rest of her, except with a hint of the baby wipes she used to cleanse herself when she used the ladies' room. He did not look at her girl cock; instead he kissed it, wrapping his lips around it as if he were suckling a clit. He rolled his tongue over her clit head. She shivered and moaned in pleasant surprise.

GillianCD
GillianCD
123 Followers
12