His Son's Teacher Ch. 05

Story Info
Pt 2: A spring break full of surprises.
5.8k words
4.78
38.6k
32

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GillianCD
GillianCD
123 Followers

~4~

Tiffany's world was black, almost pitch black although she knew it was still day. She tried to move, but could not. If she struggled too much the nylon ropes Dave had tied around her wrists and ankles would start to warmly chaffe. She could move her head from side to side and even lift it off the pillow. But she could not see anything through the thick blindfold he had put on her, she couldn't even tell if it was light or dark outside because she was sure she had heard him close the blinds and curtains in the bedroom. All she could do was feel.

She could feel the cool kiss of the fan in the room as it oscillated, blowing air across her exposed breasts. The cum oozing from her vag-panty and pooling on the bed beneath her. She was drooling from the corners of the ball he put in her mouth, and could feel it trickling down her cheeks and into her hair. Finally, she could feel the slow progress of time as she lay there tied by wrist and ankle, spread eagle. She was waiting for the sound of his Lexus pulling up the gravel road to the cabin. She had heard him leave, but where he was going she had no idea. Furthermore, the more she thought about the more she realized that she did not know if two minutes or two hours had passed. She was learning that time had no meaning in subspace.

* * *

Dave took a picture of her tressed up, he was pretty proud of his handiwork with the rope. She could move a little, but not more than an inch or two in any direction. His heart was pounding in his chest. None of this was like him. He had never considered himself a 'Dom', but there was something about the femininity of Tiffany that made him feel more masculine and even aggressive. Along with this came a very strong protective urge in regards to her.

He thought about this on the twenty minute drive into town. He was alive with nervous energy. The thought of what was waiting for him when he got back was making him very excited. But at the same time he worried about her safety; what if something happened while he was gone? He tried his best to push those thoughts out of his head. This was her fantasy; she had told him that she wanted to be tied up and left vulnerable. To be taken in such a way that she was not sure if it was her lover or stranger and to never know for sure. She had talked about how the idea of being shared appealed to her, but she was unsure about it. In the end, she had decided whether or not she would be would be left up to him.

Yes it was her body, but it was also the body of his girlfriend. So if he did not want to share, she would not force him. He felt awestruck by the power and authority she was giving up to him. He grappled with whether or not he was worthy, but also felt more powerful and masculine for being so entrusted. And so he had tied her up and left her vulnerable while he ran errands. During their planning for this 'scene' she had said that she did not know anyone here, but perhaps he did. He remembered the gay couple who lived just a mile or two down the rode; and that they had gotten a divorce and Steve was now living at their lake house full time. 'Would Steve go for Tiffany?' he was thinking when his thoughts got jarred back to the present.

"Dave! Is that you?" He spun around at the familiar voice coming from behind him, suddenly realizing that he was in the grocery store. His basket was already filling up with the few things he had come to get. Was he really that much of a space cadet, flying on autopilot? He turned to see James from work.

"Hey buddy..." he said trying to switch mental gears. "I didn't know you were coming up here...where are you staying?"

"Oh, just some rental." James moved closer, acting very un-James like, and whispered: "I'm up here with a girl."

Dave was taken a back just a little. James was a real ladies man and often bragged at work about his 'conquests'. This must be serious if he's acting like a schoolgirl. "Oh? Pulling out all the stops...what is she, some sort of supermodel and you're avoiding the paparazzi?" He chuckled at his own cleverness.

For his part, James realized that he was acting off and stepped back and spoke in a regular tone of voice. "No...it's just this girl is...special. She's really shown me there's more to life." As his friend spoke Dave recognized that he had a glow. James the Lady-Killer had had his heart ensnared. "Hey, are you up here with Tiffany? I'd like to meet her, we could get together and cook dinner. Do you want to come over, we don't have a lake view...but it's still nice."

"Sounds good. But actually let's make it my place, I'm right on the lake. I have a hot tub..." 'Fuck!' he thought as soon as he said it, realizing that perhaps a hot tub could expose Tiffany's and his little secret. "...or go on a moonlit cruise on my boat."

James perked up. "Sounds great, buddy! Let's get the meat since we're here!"

Twenty minutes later they had steaks and brats loaded in Dave's car. "I'll see you at my place around five if you want to help cook, seven if you don't!" He said as he slid behind the wheel of his car and as he started the engine he pulled out his phone remembering to make a call before moving on to his next appointment.

* * *

Tiffany had totally lost track of time and had begun to snooze lightly when she was awakened by the sound of a sliding glass door slowly opening and then closing. The ball gag Dave had secured in her mouth had been loosely secured and in her sleep she had spit it out. "Dave...honey...is that you?" She said, her heart beating quickly, sensing she was no longer alone. She heard the other person become still. Her heart was pounding in her chest, a mix of fear and excitement. When they were planning this, her imagination overruled her common sense because it was all abstract. They were talking about safety plans and how she would be safe.

But now. In the moment. Her mind buzzed with things that could go wrong. She heard movement again. Was this Dave just roleplaying? Did he know a friend and was she about to be used by a total stranger her boyfriend had selected for her? Or was it someone breaking in? The last thought is what terrified her. The first two would be wonderful and erotic. The last one; dangerous. What if the guy initially thought 'jackpot' and then found out that she was a transsexual? She shuddered with the thought.

She heard the door open to Dave's bedroom. "Dave...honey...please..." She said starting to have second thoughts. The person stopped. Then she heard something set down on the dresser and then a distorted voice eerily filled the room.

"Dave's not here." The recording, a voice distorting app that recorded what you said and played it back in the cheesy, menacing tone so common in B-movies, was their pre-determined signal that everything was alright. That it was either Dave or a friend. "But he said I could enjoy the pleasure of your company for awhile." The signal ended and she drew in a sharp breath, her body filled with erotic energy. She thought that the signal was the entire message, and she was surprised when it continued. "And he says he loves you." She shivered at the last.

Then she felt the bed shake as the man crawled onto it and she felt a gloved hand clamp down on her mouth as another explored her body. Pinching and twisting her nipples, being rougher than Dave had ever dared to be. She squirmed and squealed against her bonds, but between the rope and the man's weight pressing down on her, there was not much she could do. She was helpless, but loving every minute. She felt his lips on her neck, then his tongue licking her. She normally did not like the thought, but now...it made her tingle. Her body relaxed, opening to the stranger.

Then he released her mouth and straddled her. She heard the rustling of fabric, the loosening of metal and leather, and then the metallic zip of a zipper being pulled down. Then she felt a cock on her face. It was huge and thick. It was roughly the same size of Dave, but at the same time he was either really turned on or he had a friend who was just slightly more endowed than he. The cock was rubbing against her face between random dick-smacks. Each caress or smack smear precum on her. Then it was shoved down her throat as he began taking her. Tiffany loved Dave for his gentle touch, but right now she was being taken...used for another's pleasure. She knew this was not something she wanted every day, but the occassional fantasy was nice.

Then he pulled out of her. Gloved hands held her head down and replaced the ball gag, tightening it this time. Her hips were lifted to just the right angle and she felt the stranger's cock slide into her. She cried out against the ball gag as the stranger began to take her, having his way with her body. The ropes greedily clung to her wrists and ankles as she felt the now familiar sensation of a man's cock inside her. She was just getting into the rhythm when the guy shuddered and his cock spasmed buried inside her. She felt him release inside her, then his weight as he rested on top of her. It was not his whole weight, he did not want to crush her. Then slowly as he began to deflate, he pulled out of her. She heard him step into the shower.

She lay there, totally on edge. Her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. Then the fan oscillated across her once more. The sensation as it gently caressed her still swollen clitty allowed her the release of orgasm. She sprayed her own honey across her flat belly, breasts, and neck. She was a little disappointed that she did not have the range to hit her face, but overall she was pleased with herself.

Once the stranger left, she slipped into a timelessness trance once more until she heard Dave pull-up and come inside. She could hear him try to stifle gleeful laughter as he took pictures of her all messed up, then he lovingly untied her and carried her to the bathroom where he had drawn a warm, candle-lit bath for her. They talked for a little bit, about how she enjoyed the experience and how relieved he was to come home and find her safe. Then he told her about their dinner guests, which got her very anxious about cleaning herself and the house to make both presentable.

~5~

Tiffany was busying herself in the kitchen making what she called cheesy potatoes; baked potatoes smushed with butter then spiced with her secret, garlic-y blend of salts and peppers, and topped with bacon, chives and a cheese blend. Dave came and went, ever so often playfully pulling up the hem of her dress. She had gone with a 1950s inspired halter dress that ended just above her knee. It was a bright blue nautical theme since she'd been told they may be going on the boat tonight. She had even bought a 'Dixie Cup' hat to go with it and a Captain's hat for Dave at a local gift shop. She wore white thigh highs with blue anchors decorating the hem. Her hair was down, draping down her back and over both shoulders to give her a classic 1940s glam factor. She could tell it was working on Dave.

"I love the bright red lipstick." He said complimenting her on her make-up, which she appreciated since perfecting her techniques had taken years of practice and in the beginning she doubted she would ever do adequately.

"Thank you, Skipper." She said and giggled as he wrapped his arms around her slender waist and started nuzzling her neck as she continued working. It was about ten till five, and they did not know if they had ten minutes or an hour before their guests arrived.

"I could just bend you over right here, right now..." He whispered in her ear. She smiled feeling the boner in his pants rubbing against her as he gently pushed her forward just a little to make his point.

She was about to protest, just a little when they were interrupted by the crunch of gravel underneath tires. The cabin had an open kitchen/living room floor plan so all he had to do was turn slightly to look out a bay window into the front yard. "Damnit." He said, he honestly did not expect James to show up. The guy was the type to show up late so he could just enjoy dinner without contributing more than a bottle of wine or a a desert from his favorite boutique bakery. He released Tiffany who, after slipping into her heels, turned her attention back to the potatoes so she could get them in the oven before playing hostess.

James entered first, blushing a little and handed Dave a bottle of 2012 Ponzi Pinot Noir. Dave glanced past his friend, and then back wondering where this mystery girl was. James, noticing the glance grinned. "She's in the car, had to touch-up her make-up...specifically her lipstick." He winked and laughed, overhearing the piggish comment she flushed red a little thinking him a little prickish. She hoped the night would not be ruined by the jocularity she had always hated since high school.

The screen door creeked open. "Ah here she is now." She heard the other woman's heels click on the wood floors. "Dave, I'd like you to meet Jane." She smiled at the coincidence until she heard an unmistakeable British accent say 'Hello'.

"Jane is that you?" She asked as she turned around and spied her Beautiful Blonde British Best Friend (BBBBF for short).

"Tiffany?" Heels clicked at the ladies rushed towards each other and hugged and giggled. Dave and James just stared dumbfounded as they processed what this meant. Giggling and holding hands, the ladies stepped to their respective man's side. Jane spoke first. "James, darling this is Tiffany...I've told you about her...how she's one of my special girlfriends." She emphasized the code-word they had established for 'ladies by choice'.

James still looked stunned but it was Dave who realization dawned on first. "Tiffany...is this?" She nodded 'yes'. "So she knows..." She nodded 'yes' again. "...and she has...?" A final affirmative nod. His lips turned into a smile. He visibly relaxed, she had noticed his tension since he had gotten home from his trip that morning. She had to fight the reflexive feeling of insult and shame and realize that this was their first big test as a couple; presenting her to a friend who had the additional weight of being a co-worker.

"So Tiffany is also a..." James began to ask.

But Dave cut him short. "A woman? A special woman." Emphasizing the other couple's obvious code.

James smiled, obviously relaxing. "That is such a weight off my mind."

"I know how you feel."

A short while later the two couples were out on the back deck where Dave had his grill going. The wine was open and the ladies were enjoying while the men drank bottled beer. The men hovered over the grill talking about work and sports. While the girls lounged on an outdoor sofa, heels kicked off and legs curled beneath them. "So how did you two meet?" James asked finally addressing the 500lb gorilla in the room, and still shocked at the unlikely probability of the coincidence.

"Well, she's Eric's social studies teacher." Overhearing, Tiffany shot him an annoyed glance. Too much information; she did not know James so she did not know how he'd use the information.

"It's okay." He said, turning his attention away from James and to his girlfriend. "He may be an ass, but he's a loyal ass." James playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"What does Eric think of all this, you dating his teacher?"

"Well, honestly he doesn't know."

"We decided," Tiffany joined the conversation, "not to tell him until we decided where the relationship is going...if it's serious or not."

"Is it as serious as you hope?" Jane asked, then brought a hand to her mouth realizing she had betrayed a confidence.

Tiffany blushed at the reveal of something she had told Jane and Shelley in confidence. But then again, hanging out with this other couple had started to feel as relaxed and safe as 'book club night' with just the three girls.

For his part Dave was grinning. He had been wrestling with something for the past two weeks. He had fallen in love with her, and was considering moving faster but was not sure she felt the same way. They were both adults who enjoyed each other's company and the pleasure of each other's bodies. But they had never really told each other where they wanted the relationship to go. They had had conversations about telling Eric, or about attending an upcoming work function at Dave's office where significant others were expected...but they were dancing around their true feelings. Now Tiffany's was on the table, and she was squirming not knowing his.

"Actually," he said stepping over to her and topping off her glass of wine. "I was considering asking her to move in with me at the end of this trip."

Tiffany's demeanor instantly brightened. "Really?"

"Yeah." He replied, happy at her reaction even though it was not fully 'yes'. "I worry about you on your own." She knew what he meant. On a teacher's salary she could not afford the best place to live. It was not the worst, but the crime rate in her area, and her apartment complex, was on the rise. "Plus, you've taken over a drawer in the bathroom and a quarter of my closet. You spend every weekend there, so yeah."

Tiffany bounded from the couch and wrapped her arms around his neck, kicking one bare foot back as she kissed him. "Is that a yes?" He asked.

"Yes." She said. Still holding on to her man, she looked at Jane. "So how did you two meet?"

"Well," Jane began. "I was at Stocking Tops, you know where we used to all hang out before you and Shelley got your stud muffins." she stared at Tiffany with a half-mocking/half-serious look of hurt and betrayal. Tiffany for her part accepted her shame as well-desevered, but took comfort a burying her face in her 'stud muffin's' broad, muscular chest. "And James steps up and asks if he could buy me a drink."

"Wait, hold on a sec," Dave interrupted, casting a genuinely shocked look at James. "You were in Stocking Tops?" He geniunely incredulous. "Did you know what it was? Did you think it was a strip a club?"

James blushed and looked down at his drink before answering. "Yes...I knew." He finally said, quietly and simply. "Look, here's the thing. Honestly, I'd kinda been on a losing streak with the ladies. One Friday after work I was thinking about what I was going to do that night. I'm about the only bachelor our age anymore at work, and honestly...I just can't keep up with the young bucks at work anymore." He sighed happily remembering a youth well misspent. "So I was on my laptop and searched for 'Portland Hot Blondes' and they had a pic from Tops. And yes, judging from the glam look of the ladies I thought it was a strip club.

"So I went to the site, and I was shocked when I read the words 'transgender nightclub'. The women on the page were gorgeous. I could not tell they had ever been anything but. My curiosity was piqued so I decided to go."

Dave moved the steaks to the coolest part of the grill so he could sit down and listen to the story. He was stunned that of all people James, the office lady-killer would knowingly try something like this. Tiffany followed him and curled up in his lap.

"I was nervous, and it took me about three drinks to get my nerve up to actually approach someone."

"Jane?" Tiffany asked, smiling.

"No actually, she was the third girl I approached. The first two sensed my unease and kept me at a distance. Had Jane done the same, I would've just left."

"That's pretty common right now. Two girls have gone missing in the past two week, rumor is it's the same guy, so everyone's guard is up." Jane added in her precise British accent.

"So what made you accept James' offer? And do I know the girls?" Tiffany asked, suddenly concerned. Since she started dating Dave, she had stopped going to the club and was seeing less and less of her friends.

"I don't think so, they were both new to the scene and Portland. Plus, I'd never seen James before. If he was the creep, I would have seen him before. Chances are he's not an established admirer, but on the same token he's probably been around to be glancingly familiar. James was neither so I took the chance...but I did watch my drink very carefully.

GillianCD
GillianCD
123 Followers
12