His Special Place

Story Info
A woman's life of D/s and bondage.
5.3k words
4.55
15.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Olivia but everyone calls me Liv... well... except for Lucas. We met 5 years ago at a local club for those interested in different tastes when it comes to sex. You know what I'm talking about. The kinky, dirty, naughty sex. The type of sex you don't talk about. The kind that you hide because it's not normal according to most people.

My friend Karen and I had been out celebrating her promotion at work. She was going to be moving to London in one week, and this was the last time we would be seeing each other until the holidays in 6 months when she would have some time off to come home. Karen and I had been friends since elementary school, and at this point, most people thought we were sisters. Only, she was the opposite of me - soft, bouncy strawberry blonde curls, with green eyes that hypnotized most men. And if that didn't draw them in, the rest of her body did. She was 5'10" and looked like a super model - legs for days, perky 34C breasts, and gorgeous abs that she didn't have to work for. On top of that she was perfect - she could sing, dance, she was athletic, smart. You name it, she could do it. There was nothing she couldn't do.

And then you have me. 5'3", shoulder length wavy brown hair, blue eyes that looked grey most days and were hidden behind my glasses. Most people considered me overweight, or what some might consider a BBW, but I never saw myself as beautiful. I was shy and quiet, self-conscious, a klutz and felt like I could never do anything right.

Here it was, 11pm on that Saturday night, and we'd been drinking since 6, with nothing to eat except the pretzels on the bar. Karen was drunk, and I was close. I wanted to go home, get into my pajamas and crash. Karen wanted to party - she always wanted to party - and she wanted to "fuck" - her words, not mine.

The bartender brought over the shots she ordered and she forced one into my hand and told me to drink. The tequila burned going down and I felt like I would be sick if I had another drink. I could tell she was about to make a suggestion I would say no to, because she always wanted to do shots before she talked me into doing something crazy. That's when she suggested we go to Sanctity. Sanctity was a new club downtown. A lot of rumors swirled about the kind of club it was. The main floor was a regular club, but there had been many people stating if you told the bouncer a secret codeword, you were led to the club underground. I knew that Karen didn't want to go to the regular club, she wanted to see if the rumors were true and wanted to get fucked.

I begged her to just come back to my apartment, grab late night Chinese takeout and watch a movie. But she had already requested an Uber and her phone vibrated, alerting us that the ride was out front. She dragged me to the SUV. The cool February air hit my face and felt refreshing, not realizing how warm I was from drinking. I put my window down slightly and stared at the city lights as we drove in silence to the club. I was mad at Karen for wanting our last night together to be spent in a sex club.

10 minutes later she was pulling me from the car and we got in line, waiting to be let in. Surprisingly the line moved quickly and soon it was our turn. The guy looked us up and down like we were meat as he checked our IDs. Karen showed him something on her phone and he gave us special bands and waved another guy over who told us to follow him. He led us inside, the music blaring made my head ache. Karen grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her. He led us down a hall and to an elevator, he ushered us in, swiped his badge and gave us a smirk as the doors closed.

When they doors opened, it was like we were in a whole new place. You could barely hear the music from upstairs. It was quieter and less crowded. Couples and groups were spread all over, some at the bar drinking, some dancing. But others, others were more involved. Hands and mouths on each other, breasts exposed and hands wrapped around cocks. Karen was grinning and I could feel the excitement beaming off of her. I on the other hand, felt out of place. I blushed and moved my eyes to the floor as we made our way to the bar and ordered more drinks. Karen hoped to loosen me up, and she told me to remove the stick from my ass.

Before I knew it, some guy was leading her to the dance floor. She was grinding all over him, his hands on her ass, her dress already above her waist and their tongue intertwined. I turned back to the bartender and gave him back my drink I hadn't touched and ordered a water and sipped it, not making eye contact with anyone, yet afraid to go back to the elevator and leave Karen alone.

10 or 15 minutes passed and I looked over my shoulder. Karen was now straddling the guy from earlier, riding him, and making out with another guy. Suddenly I felt really out of place and needed to leave. As I turned back to pay the bill and leave, I noticed a drink in front of me, and the bartender nodded to the end of the bar.

As I looked up, an Adonis of a man walked toward me. 6'5", fit and muscular, with jet black hair, and clear blue eyes. I tried to look away but couldn't. I was frozen in place, transfixed by his gaze. I knew from where we were that he wouldn't be some vanilla good guy. His eyes smoldered and undressed me there on that barstool. I could tell he wanted more like the other guys there. I wanted to run, and probably should have but was frozen in place. He took my hand in his and introduced himself. His voice was smooth and calming. Instantly I wanted to know him.

That night, and for the first few weeks of meeting, he took his time getting to know me and my body. He introduced me to myself, a part of me I didn't know. Instead of me needing to control everything in my life, he gave me an escape and I allowed him to control me and it was the best thing to have happened to me. No one knows about the lifestyle we now lead except for Karen. No one knows that our basement is his special space where he takes me to control me. Around others, in our bed, and when we're outside the room he's my husband Lucas who loves me dearly. But in his special space, he is my Dom. I'm only allowed to call him Dom or Sir and I'm to listen to and follow his every command.

Over time he introduced me to who he was and his lifestyle. When I met him, I was a virgin, and now I'm anything but. Thinking back, my nipples become hard and my pussy clenches as I remember my firsts with Lucas: the first time I saw him naked, the very first time I saw a cock in person (and I remember freaking out about the size of Lucas'), my first time with him and when we made love and I lost my virginity, and then the first time when we fucked and his cock rammed into my pussy, the gasp that escaped my lips wrapped tightly around his cock when he shoved it into my throat forcing me to choke and gag, the pain and pleasure of his cock invading my virgin ass, the first time he brought his hand down on my bare ass and spanked me, the first time his hands found their way around my neck, the first time he made me cum. But mainly I remember the combination of helplessness, fear and lust I had for him when he tied and gagged me that first time...

Tonight is a special night. Tonight is five years to the day of when we met and when I fell for Lucas. I fall more and more for him every day. Every year this anniversary makes his cock twitch. He tells me that he also thinks of all the firsts - my first time with him - losing my virginity, and everything that came after, him teaching me and getting me to trust him and allow him to do things to me I never thought would happen. He gets rock hard for me, thinking of me as that shy virgin and how he made me his and his alone.

And so that is why I can't help but think about that night I first met Lucas as I get ready for our evening. Dinner is almost ready and wine is chilling. My skintight merlot dress is hugging every curve, hiding the new black lace bra and thong set I bought especially for tonight as well as my fishnet thigh highs that the dress just barely covers when I sit. I slip into my black pumps, apply my lipstick and use my fingers to adjust my hair against my shoulders and apply Lucas' favorite perfume of mine and head back to the kitchen.

As I enter the kitchen I hear the front door open as Lucas walks in, coming right to me and planting a deep and passionate yet rough kiss on my lips. I can feel his excitement for the evening against my belly as he pulls me close and growls against my mouth, his hand on my ass. He excuses himself quickly to shower and dress for dinner as I set the table.

20 minutes later, I feel Lucas' hands wrap around my waist and feel his cock push against my ass as he pulls me close. Kissing and sucking my neck, making me moan. I pull away and give him a saucy wink as I tell him we can play after we eat.

We sit at the table and eat, enjoying the date part of our evening. Talking about our day, drinking in each other's company and sharing a few bottles of wine. Excitement, nervousness and need growing deep within as I know it's not long before Lucas gives in to his lust.

His hand on my thigh, rubbing higher and higher. His cock is straining against his pants. His eyes burning into me, and I know it's time. He stands and pulls me up and into him. One hand circling around my waist and the other on my cheek. His lips are on mine and his tongue pushing into my mouth. His hunger for me to give into him is growing. "It's time. I need you now Olivia."

"Yes Sir." is all I say and he knows once again I am his.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the basement stairs, leading me to his special space. Once there he walks to his chair and sits, his eyes burning a hole in the dress. And he commands me to strip and get into position.

I don't hesitate anymore, not like I used to. Undoing the zipper and sliding the dress over my hips, and then my hands on the clasp of my bra, letting my 44DDs lay on my belly. The belly I used to hate but I've grown to love because he loves it. I leave my panties, thigh highs and heels on and then walk over to him and kneel, and sit back on my heels, my hands flat on my thighs, and my head down.

I hear his breathing get heavier. Me being in this position and giving myself over to him means everything to him. His finger goes to my chin and he lifts my head until my eyes lock on his, "Good girl. Now, don't move unless I tell you to."

He brings my hands together in front of me, and ties them together with the black nylon rope, and then puts an O-ring gag into my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes. Already I have drool running down my chin, and my panties are soaking up the juices leaking from my pussy. He grabs ahold of the rope on my hands and begins to pull me up as he tells me to stand, and then leads me to another area, lifting my hands above my head and putting them on a hook, unable to pull my arms down. If it wasn't for my heels, I'd be standing on my tip toes so that all my weight wasn't on my hands.

Sir walks away and is quiet other than the brief noises I hear as he grabs a few items before returning to me. Teasing me with different things, running his fingers over my skin, then a feather, an ice cube, and then his mouth. Taking his time with each new item. The element of surprise with each new sensation.

Working his hands down my legs to my ankles, he attaches a rope to one and pulls my leg apart from the other and ties it into place. Then repeats this to my other leg until they are spread apart. My body on full display except for the small, dripping, lace fabric between my legs.

Then his hands are on my breasts. Squeezing and fondling them. His tongue on my nipples licking them, sucking them and biting them, forcing a scream through my gag. Next I feel the rope being tied around my breasts, one and then the other. He then takes another rope and attaches it to one of the breasts, pulling it around the back of my neck to the other so my breasts are lifted slightly upward. They feel round and heavy, the skin pulled taught, protruding out from my body. He comments how they already are pinkish in color, compared to the rest of my pale skin. And from the deep, husky sound of his voice I know how hard it is for him to keep from fucking me this moment.

His fingers pulling and pinching my nipples forcing me to groan. Replacing his fingers with his mouth once more, sucking gently at first and then harder, then biting again, much harder this time. My pussy aching for him already. Suddenly he disappears, and I whimper. And in the distance I hear a low chuckle.

He returns with something new - a leather crop, knowing right away when I feel it on me. Running it down my arms and neck, between my breasts and down my belly. And then he runs it around my hip to the back side of me and its gone, only momentarily though as he brings it down on my panty covered ass several times forcing moans out of my gag. And then he's at my front side again as he swats my left nipple, back to my ass and then my right nipple. I expect him to go back to my ass only this time he hits my damp front. And it stings against the wet fabric.

He disappears again and then I feel a pair of scissors cutting the sides of my panties, now nothing covering me.

Then the crop is brought down on me again - my left breast, my right breast, then both cheeks of my ass and then my pussy. He continues the pattern, sometimes hitting the breast and other times directly on the nipple. He adjusts the binding, pulling it tighter and I moan through my gag, my pain in my breast growing, but the pleasure is making my pussy drip.

And then the crop is gone and I hear him messing with something new. I feel a wand on my clit as he tapes it in place and I cry out as it is turned to a medium setting.

His hands are on me, running over the sensitive skin - over my tight, heavy, bound breasts, my round belly, my thick thighs and then my ass. And he begins to spank me - I mentally count 10 slaps on each cheek, and then his hand comes down towards the center of my ass but slightly lower hitting the edge of my pussy. I scream out around my gag in pain and pleasure.

I feel his chest against my back and his arms around me, his hands on my breasts. Squeezing them, twisting my nipples, and then slapping them. I cum the first time.

I can tell he is upset that I came without his permission. I'm going to be punished. And soon his voice says the same. My punishment is him turning the speed up on the wand all the way, and he tells me I better not cum until he tells me to. Once the wand it turned up he walks in front of me and hits each breast with the crop 10 times in different areas and with different speeds, some hits coming down harder than others. And with my drool running down my chest, some areas are wet causing more pain when I am hit. But each hit is bringing me closer and closer to another orgasm, that I am fighting internally.

Next he adds clamps to my nipples, and adds weights to the clamps. I cry out through the O-ring gag, my pussy dripping and feeling like I can take no more. Seeing I am close to cumming again he stops the wand and removes it, forcing my orgasm to subside. The feeling of my orgasm being stopped dead is almost as bad as having to hold it in.

After he puts the wand away he comes back over with a paddle. He touches it to my ass and rubs it around, before pulling it away and hitting my bare ass. I immediately feel the heat grow as he pulls away and hits me over and over. 10 times total. I can't see it, but I know my ass it red and hot and covered in welts. And I know it'll be swollen and sore for days, which I love.

He pulls on the nipple clamps until they come off my nipples and again I groan from the pain and pleasure. Before I can recover from the ache in my nipples, he brings the paddle down onto my breasts and sore nipples, 6 times to each breast.

By this time I am aching to cum once again, but I know I'll be in trouble if I do.

He adds the clamps back to my nipples but without the weights. I feel his fingers on my behind, spreading my sore cheeks as he applies lube to my puckered hole before pushing a vibrating/shocking plug into my ass, alternating between vibrations and an occasional electroshock. He adds another vibrator to my soaking wet pussy and rubs a cream on my clit making it feel like it's on fire. I scream through the gag in need of cumming.

Once the toys are in place he puts a belt around my waist and ties a rope behind me, pulling it up through my legs. He ties the rope tightly in place in front, rubbing against my sore and swollen clit and holding my toys in.

He undoes one ankle and then the other, pulls my arms down from above my head. Carrying me over to a narrow but long table he bends me over it, and once again secures my ankles apart and then he unties my wrists, but only momentarily as they are tied to the table. My ass and pussy are now up in the air and my head and bound breasts are hanging over the other end.

I hear him grab something else and he walks back over to me. I hear the crack of the whip before I feel the pain on my ass and pussy as he whips me over and over until he is pleased by the welts and bruises on my cheeks. Tears fill my eyes. The whip isn't my favorite but I know he enjoys it and pleasing him is all I want in this room.

I then hear him in front of me and feel his massive cock brush against my lips as he's pushing himself through the opening of the gag, fucking my mouth and throat. Drooling uncontrollably as I choke and gag on his cock, tasting his precum on him and knowing he's close to his first cum of the evening. He continues fucking my mouth until I feel spurt after spurt of cum hit the back of my throat.

He removes the gag and tells me to swallow what I can and finally removes my blindfold. Taking a minute to adjust to the light, unable to see him as he is no longer in front of me. I hear him behind me again as he gets new items.

He undoes the belt and rope from my pussy, sets them aside and removes the vibrator and plug. He replaces the wand on my clit on low, and then his fingers begin to explore. First rubbing over my sore swollen cheeks, paying close attention to the welts, making me wince which I know brings a smile to his face.

Sliding two fingers into my dripping pussy, moving them in and out slowly, a moan escaping my mouth, I bite my lip to hold my orgasm in. Then he slides his soaked fingers up to my ass and pushes them inside. He finally tells me I can cum as the wand is still on low and he's playing with my ass. The second he tells me to let go, I do. And then his fingers are gone.

He picks up a dildo, 10 inches long and thick and slides it into my pussy, fucking me slow at first and then faster. Sometimes just the head is inside me and other times its pushing deep against my cervix. Constantly feeling like I'm going to explode, and he knows it. He tells me I've been good and I can cum again, and then the wand is turned up all the way and I begin to squirt over and over and over, a puddle forming under us. I begin losing track of the orgasms.

Once he is satisfied, he unties me and helps me stand, on weak legs. He leads me over to the bed and he sits and has me stand in front of him as he looks me over. My hair in a complete mess, makeup running down my face, lipstick smeared, drool and cum caked on my chin and breasts, my cum caked on my legs and pussy, red marks and welts over my breasts and ass. He smiles at his handy work, "How do you feel little one?" I tell him I feel beautiful and sexy, and that I want him.

He smirks and tells me I can have him, but I need to earn it, as he rubs himself through his jeans that he has put back in place. He tells me I can do anything I want and when he feels I've earned his cock, he'll let me know, and I nod "Yes Sir".

12