His Story

Story Info
Wife surprises husband by living out his fantasy.
1.9k words
3.71
105k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjm
sjm
1 Followers

Something was definitely different. In 25 years of marriage, she had never greeted me at the door like this. The black garter stockings I had bought her but she rarely wore; black high heels; a waist chain and nipple clips. It was a fantasy come true.

"Hi honey," she said." I've been waiting for you all day. It's time for your surprise."

I followed her up the stairs to the bedroom. We had been talking quite a bit about her getting more aggressive, and I guessed my nagging had finally paid off.

"Sit down!" she ordered, pointing toward the chair she had placed by the bed. I sat and stared in amazement as she began to undress me.

"I know you've been disappointed in me," she said, "and I suppose I really haven't been the most imaginative lover, but I'm going to make up for it today."

As I sat in the chair, my mind raced. I thought, "What the hell is she going to try." Then she reached into our "special drawer" and pulled out the bondage ropes I used with her from time to time. As she tied my arms around the chair she whispered, "I'm not big on fantasies and I never really got into being tied-up, but I've listened to you over the years and I've decided to 'adopt' one of your prize fantasies."

As she gagged me, I tried to imagine which one she chose. Her going down on a woman? Me and another guy filling both her holes?

She laughed seductively. "you're hard as a rock just trying to guess." She was right about that. My cock stood at attention like it did when I was 18 and ready to fuck anytime, day or night. She reached over and began to slowly stroke it. "I'll be nice and give you a little hint," she said as she walked to the TV and pressed play on the VCR.

I stared as my favorite video played. A beautiful blonde was being rammed by the thickest, 12" black cock God ever put on a human being. If she only knew how often I jerked-off to the image of her being banged by a cock like that. I had never told her that one. Somehow I thought it might freak her out.

My thoughts were broken by her sexy laugh and then as if she was reading my mind she said," No you didn't talk about this fantasy, but I knew. You know you're not really as clever as you think you are. I mean come on - all the black guy videos; the black strap-on cock you bought for me. Really. But what you didn't know is that it's also my favorite fantasy. Yeah, your sweet little wife with no imagination would sit on this bed, pop that video in and masturbate the afternoon away with that big black dildo."


She sat on lap, kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "Sweetie, both our fantasies are about to come true." She slid onto the bed and struck a seductive pose. "William, it's time, love." I recognized William at once. He was the African waiter at the restaurant my wife managed. An impressive guy both physically and mentally, he was fluent in 4 languages, had an engineering degree and was working on his Masters. He was in great shape. He and my wife worked out at the same gym.

As he stood in the doorway grinning, my eyes grew wide at the sight of his hard cock. It was massive. Hell, the guy in the video had nothing on this guy. I looked over at my wife and saw her staring - mesmerized.

" Hello!" he said in his Oxford English. " Your wife invited me over for the afternoon and I couldn't be so rude as to decline. If you don't mind, I'm going to fuck her brains out. But, of course, you are tied up at the moment so I'm sure you won't mind." He knelt on the bed and drew my wife toward his stiff cock. He looked over at me and chuckled," I am going to teach her how to suck a real cock, but be aware she may find you unsatisfactory after today."

My wife opened her moth and placed her lips around the head of the giant black rod. It was all she could do to fit it in her mouth. He quickly grew impatient and threw her back on the bed. "Bitch, when you suck a cock, you suck the whole cock!" he screamed! With that, he thrust his rod down into her throat. Her eyes were wild as she struggled with 12" down her throat. He backed out and she gagged out of control. "You thought you would be in control here, just like at work," he hissed, "But I have a surprise for you! In Africa men are always in charge. You will do what I say! Do you understand!

My wife's eyes darted toward mine. I could see the panic. I struggled to move but the ropes held firm. He slapped her across the cheek. "Do you understand!" he shouted! My wife gave a fearful nod. "Good. Now, suck my cock!"

She took his cock in her mouth again and slowly raised her head to take all of it into her throat. She began to bob her head up and down making slurping sounds as her lips tried to wrap around his swollen dick.

The blowjob continued for what seemed like forever. I was afraid for her but aroused at the same time. I had imagined her taking a cock like this deep in throat and now seeing it before my eyes was marvelous. At last he stopped her and said," You have done well. I will now let you fuck me." He moved to the side of the bed facing me and lay on his back. As my wife began to mount him he cried, "No! no! no! Turn around so your husband can see your face as you scream with pleasure."

I watched as she began to lower herself on to his cock. I could see that her fear had passed and that she had entered a state of pleasure I rarely saw in her. She smiled at me as inch by inch she lowered her cunt onto his black shaft. She began to ride it up and down; a deep groan coming from her throat. Her eyes were rolled back in her head as she began to scream. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME you black bastard!! DEEPER! DEEPER!

I watched in amazement. She had never so much as talked, yet alone scream obscenities during sex. Her come dripped down onto his balls. His black rod shone as her lube leaked from her. Her hands grabbed her small tits and she began to scream, "That's it. That's it. I'm coming! Oh God I'm Coming!" Her face contorted like I have never seen and then as an orgasm washed through her body she began to pee. It spurted out like a fountain running down William's leg onto the floor.

He pulled out of cunt abruptly causing a loud plop. " My but you are a dirty little bitch aren't you. Get down and clean me now!"

She didn't hesitate. She licked his legs, slowly moving up to his shining black cock. She gazed over at me with a slutty look in her eyes as she began to lick his cock clean.

'That's better," he said. " Now you have earned my surprise for you." He turned and looked toward the doorway where Patty, a waitress from the restaurant stood naked and grinning. My wife saw her and panic once again returned to her face.

I had heard about Patty from my wife. Apparently she was a tough bitch who would brag about her sexual exploits with the other waitresses at work. As I watched her cross the room to the bed, I only knew that she was beautiful. Standing about 5' 8" with long, blonde hair and a body men would kill for, she sat on the bed and stoked my wife's hair.

"You forgot to invite me to your little party." she teased. "It's a good thing William wasn't so rude. Look at poor hubby over there. He's about to burst. You don't mind if I help myself now, do you?"

As my wife shook her head numbly, Patty laughed and stood in front of me, slowly rubbing her cunt. "I do believe you like what you see. Let's see how long that cock can stand up for Patty." She spread her ass cheeks and slid her wet pussy onto me. I knew I couldn't last long. She took her time, easing her pussy back and forth along my cock. I tried everything to try holding my load, but I quickly let go one of the biggest spurts of my life. She squeezed her cunt and made sure every drop was milked into her.

"Well, that was quick," she pouted, "I guess I'll just have to have wifey finish me off." She grabbed her and threw her back on the bed. With her dripping cunt over my wife's face she growled, "I bet you never eat a pussy before, have you? Well you're gonna get the best of both worlds, sweetie, your hubby's cum and my sweet juices. Patty shoved her pussy in my wife's face. "That's right, lick it slut. Lick it and don't stop." As my wife slurped away at her pussy, Patty reached back and began to finger her pussy. Both women began to moan and it wasn't long before both were bucking their hips and screaming as violent orgasms swept through them.

"Not bad, bitch. Now let's see how you fuck." Patty reached into the open sex drawer and grabbed the black strap-on. "Put it on bitch," she demanded. My wife slipped it on as Patty positioned herself on her knees. "That's my little slut." Patty said. " Now let's see if you can fuck as good as a you eat pussy." My wife mounted her ass and slipped the dong deep into Patty's pussy. She moaned,"Oh yea, fuck me, fuck me hard! Harder! Harder!" A strange, determined look was on my wife's face. She looked down at the black dong slamming into Patty's cunt and I cold tell she was really enjoying it.

She looked over at William and in a lusty voice I certainly had never heard before, she said, "Get your black ass over here. Fuck my ass. I want him to see me with a big dick up my butt." William lubed himself on her cunt juices and slowly, inch by inch, slipped his black cock into her ass.

I have to say, it was the most erotic sight I ever could have imagined: Patty's face buried in the bed, letting out a low guttural moan as my wife fucked her with everything she had: William ramming his wet, black cock into my wife's ass as she screamed "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!" the three of them in a violent rhythm like a well oiled machine that just ran on and on.

Patty was the first to cum. She gasped for breath as the black dong pounded into her dripping pussy. William and my wife soon followed. She cried, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as William filled her ass with his load.

I watched as they slowly untangled and kissed. William and Patty left with a promise to come again real soon. My wife lay face down on the bed, her stockings torn, cum covering her ass. "I suppose you would like to be untied and get a little of this." she said. "I will, but only if you promise to start by cleaning my ass."

sjm
sjm
1 Followers