His Submissive Side Shows

Story Info
He lets her take control.
1.1k words
4.32
12.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He peered at her lovingly, he knew her full potential, though she didn't see it inside herself. He was intrigued by her, always had been. He worshipped her and his body ached for her to take control. He needed it. He loved her and having her as he's gave him everything he desired but he was a Switch, he was had certain needs a submissive, usually dormant but it was still there.

His collar matched hers; he instinctively caressed his thumb across the soft leather band as his hand reached for his cock, rubbing outside his jeans he groaned, swiftly moving toward her, he pinned her against the wall, power and lust bright in his eyes, he let his lips crash heavily over her own. Moaning quietly, she returned the kiss lovingly, he pulled away, kneeling slowly to his knees, "Please, take control"

She wasn't confident as a Dominant but she deeply wanted to please him, with every fiber in her soul. She grabbed his hair, tilting up his face, her eyes sparked with a fire he'd never seen, lowering down she grabbed his stiff manhood, "Stand." She'd reached into his trousers, he hadn't even noticed, she was gripping him tight, he whimpered as slight pain swam through him, with a mix of intense pleasure. She stood tall on her toes, pushing her tongue into the depth of his hot mouth, he craved her kisses every moment they were apart, she smacked his side just above his jeans as they started to fall, "Step out of them." He'd jumped, her voice so erotic and fierce, he closed his eyes relishing the moment. "No." She flicked his stomach against his rib with just a fingers but he hadn't expected it as he flinched. "Your eyes will stay open, am I clear?" Breathless, he whispered, "Yes, Kitty." Watching her.

She tugged him to the sofa, forcing him to sit, his cock twitched, leaking per cum the moment she let go. Smirking as she noticed and licked her lips, she bent down, lightly flicking her tongue just barely over his tip, his shaft throbbed and he moaned, "oh, please..." he begged.

"Please, what?" She shook her head, chuckling quietly.

"Please, suck my cock."

"No."

She saw his legs shake in need, she pulled up her skirt, revealing her pink wet lips to him, she straddled him, teasing his hard shaft between her glorious folds. He'd thrust instinctively. Her fingers wrapped around his neck, "Stop" her body quaked in full desire, she wanted nothing more than to sink down on his swollen shaft but she kept herself steady and held in her wanton needs.

He stilled himself immediately. Lifting a brow, "Rub my clit. Hard..keep watching me, you cannot look away or close your eyes." She demanded, slapping his torso as a reminder. Quickly he pushed his finger against her tender clitoris, rubbing fiercely, she immediately cried out, holding his shoulders her nails digging in, her own pleasure hit her so quickly she hadn't expected it so to be so fierce so quickly, he now was unsure how'd she with stand the urge to wrap herself around him and beg for him to relentlessly pound her, he drove her insane. Kissing him to keep herself from screaming as she moaned in his mouth, she felt his cock pulsating under her as her juices slid down her legs, dripping onto it, his fingers moving fast, she started grinding her wet folds over his hard cock still not letting him enter her. She wanted him, desired him, she needed to his cock to fill her hole but she'd wait. She had to. Gasping, she nibbled on his earlobe, "I want your fingers inside my pussy, Now." She demanded with whatever power she could muster, trying to steady her voice, he forced two finger deep into her warm womb, his thumb now rubbing her swollen clit, "Fuckk.."she thought to herself, nearly losing her control over her body, she pushed his face into her voluptuous breasts. His fingers pumping inside her, She let go, rocking her hips, she knew her orgasm would be strong she cried out his name as she felt it, her eyes wide, he gasped, surprised too as he pulled away his fingers, her cum squirting all over his over him, spraying his twitching cock. Panting, she blushed. His cock sprung up, fully erect, he was so turned on, "oh, Kitty, I-" she shoved his fingers into his mouth.

"Do I taste good?"

He nodded. Begging.

"Are you aching to fuck me?"

"Y-yes" he mumbled through his fingers.

"Good. Show me." Pulling him with her to the floor, she needed him on top of her, she couldn't hold back anymore, she needed him to fuck her, She needed to feel his seed inside her. He pulled her legs open, his eyes caressing her body, she was his and he loved it. But he was a hero's too.

Their souls and desires forever kept them intertwined.

She looked at him, he thrust into her tight pussy, causing her to moan loudly and her body to shake, he didn't move again for a moment and struggled not to close his eyes, he kept them wide, watching her tits as he breathed hard, he just let himself feel her warm, gooey walls around his aching cock, he thought a few times she might not let him have her tonight, he was so incredibly pleased she did he nearly just came. "You'll ask." She smirked up at him, he groaned. "Yes. Kitty." Thrusting with each word, he'd was rewarded with her sexy little moans and whimpers, beaming He pushed, pounding harder, fucking her, listening to her pleasure, her sexy gasps, his hands on the floor as he filled her over and over with his huge cock. He felt himself get close, pushing to the edge, he could tell she was close, her sounds gave her away just as she contracted around him "Can I-" he started to ask and she wrapped her arms around him, she moved swiftly, he was now on his back with her grinding hard down on his penis. She couldn't help herself, she thought she'd say no, make him edge but she couldn't, not this time, the buildup was too much and she needed it. "Yes. Fuck. Yes. Cum deep within me. Cum with me" he watched and felt her burning desire as she rode him, her large tits bouncing above him, her back arching, he landed up into her womb as he knew her orgasm flowed through her, he let go, "Fuck..Kitty!!" He felt the wave of cum explode from his cock, his load so massive it was already spilling from her.

Both breathless, the collapsed in each other's arms. Happy, he said. "Cuddles." "Cuddles." She grinned, clinging to him. "Thank you, Kitty"

She closed her eyes as he'd said this, so proud she'd pleased him.