His Surprise For Me - By Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to take a break and recover for a bit," I said.

"Oh, great," John said laughing. "I don't want to stop yet, but it was taking everything I had not to cum in your mouth."

Chris started chuckling and told John to grab us a few beers.

"I need a real drink," I said.

Chris hopped up and poured me a vodka and sprite. John handed him a beer as Chris finished making my drink. We all sat naked on the futon, both the guys cocks still erect.

"I just want to thank you both for letting me join in on this," John said making both of us laugh. "Chris, I want to thank you for allowing me to fool around with your smoking' hot girlfriend. And Mandy, I want to thank you for giving me the best head ever. Seriously, I didn't know what I was missing. I had heard you gave great head, but I had no idea just how good a blowjob could be."

"Well it's about to get better for you," I told him. I patted the futon. "Right here Chris, on your knees."

Chris kneeled on the futon. I got on all fours facing him then looked over my shoulder at John.

"It's time for you to put on a condom," I told him.

John's eyes went wide. He stammered out "Yeah, I got one right here." He was so excited he fumbled with the wrapper. He pretty soon got it opened and was rolling it down his shaft.

I turned my attention back to my boyfriend. I started to lick the bottom of his dick. He rubbed his hand over my head, pulling my hair back out of my face. I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and kissed it, letting my tongue and lips slowly glide over her as it slipped out of my mouth.

Then it happened. I felt John's hand on my back. He used his other hand to point is prick toward my mound and slipped it in. John was only the fourth guy to be in me, and it felt good. He wasn't as big as Chris, but he was bigger than my previous two boyfriends. It probably also helped that I had gained a lot of experience over the past several months.

John was slowly pumping his cock into me from behind while I blew Chris. John's hands were rubbing all over my thighs and my butt.

"Your ass is fucking amazing," he told me.


I turned my head around, pulling Chris' cock out of my mouth. Thanks," I said. Then I gave him a wink and said "I want you to cum all over it."

John let out a sigh and grabbed my hips, He started to thrust into me harder. I was grunting each time he plunged his cock deep into me. I put Chris' long dick back into my mouth and stroked him with one hand.

Pretty soon John was fucking me too hard for me to concentrate on blowing Chris. I was bounding forward every thrust and worried about having his cock so close to my teeth while I was being forced forward.

Chris pulled me up to him and I kissed him. I was making out with my boyfriend while getting fucked, until one of John's thrusts really hit the spot. I moaned and lurched forward, resting my head on Chris' shoulder.

"Is he fucking you good baby?" he asked me.

"Oh my god baby, he's fucking me sooo good."

It was true. Before tonight the only guy I had actually enjoyed sex with was Chris. Both of my exes had left a lot to be desired. Now I was enjoying being fucked my boyfriend's roommate. I had thought emotion was the sole reason I enjoyed sex with Chris and not my exes. Not I was realizing that while that was part of it, Chris and John were simply better at it than my ex boyfriends were.

"I feel like such a slut," I whispered to Chris.

"Are you ok with that?" He asked. I could tell from his voice he was worried I was starting to get upset, but I wasn't.

"Oh yes," I told him. "This feels so fucking good."

Everything I said was in a staccato pattern as I let out and "unh" every time John's cock shoved into me. He was really pounding me. I could feel his balls slapping against my mound as he repeatedly thrust himself as deep as he could inside of me.

"Good," he said. "You can be a slut, but no matter who is fucking you, you're my fucking slut."

I can't describe how sexy I found it when he told me that. I loved this guy. I hadn't told him yet because I was 19 and scared to do it, but I knew I did. I knew he felt the same way even though he hadn't said it to me either. I tried to kiss him again but I ended up head-butting him as one of John's thrusts pushed me forward.

I wasn't bent over doggystyle anymore. I was more propped up against my boyfriend. My head was against his chest. I had one arm were wrapped around Chris to hold myself up. I was using my other hand to stroke his cock. Chris has his hands under me, helping to keep me steady through my pounding, but also playing with my breasts.

I was getting close to having another orgasm when I felt John pull out of me. I felt hot, sticky cum shooting up onto my back and covering my ass. John aimed most of it onto my ass cheeks. When he stopped I bounced it up and down so it jiggled a bit for him.

"Fuck me, that's sexy," he said.

"I just did fuck you," I joked.

He laughed then started to wipe his cum off of me with a hand towel.

I looked up at Chris and told him I needed to cum. "I was close when John finished," I whispered, so that John couldn't hear.

Chris laid me on my side and entered me slowly. He has at least an inch, probably more like two inches, in length over John. It felt so good having him so deep inside of me. AS good as the sex with John had been, Chris was better. He was bigger, but it was more than that. He did a better job of reading what I wanted, plus he had outlasted John.

I was covered in sweat. My hair was sticking to my face. One of my legs was under my boyfriend while he was holding the other up against his body. This spread me apart and gave him easy access to glide deep into my pussy. It also completely exposed my clit, which Chris was rubbing as he fucked me.

John lifted my head and slid under me, so my head was on his lap. He pointed his halfway erect cock toward my face.

"Can you cum again already?" I moaned

"No," He laughed. "I'm spent, but that doesn't mean it doesn't feel good."

I grabbed him and started to suck on the tip while stroking the shaft. He wasn't hard, but he wasn't flaccid either. It was fun sucking him like that, and it made me feel incredibly powerful knowing that even after pounding me and dropping his entire load he still wanted me.

Chris was masterfully taking care of my pussy. He was fucking me slowly, very softly, but it was working for me. My orgasm came pretty quickly. It wasn't an earth-shatteringly powerful one, but a very long, incredibly satisfying one. My body lightly trembled as I let out a long, quivering sigh. It felt amazing.

Chris said something I couldn't make out while I was cumming. As soon as my orgasm subsided John moved out from under me and Chris moved up to my face. I opened my mouth and he unloaded his cum into it. Spurt after spurt shot into my mouth and I moaned with satisfaction. My lips were closed around the head of his big cock as I accepted his load. When he finished I opened my mouth so that the two guys could admire my mouthful.

"That is so fucking hot," John said.

I closed my mouth and swallowed Chris' cum. I sat up on the futon.

"That was great," I said.

Chris leaned down and gave me a kiss. "Glad you enjoyed it," he said.

"Wow, you two are way more open to stuff than I was with Laura," John said. "I got weirded out about kissing her after she blew me."

I patted him on his leg. "Well with your next girlfriend don't do that," I told him. He chuckled a bit.

After sucking two cocks and taking a load in my mouth I was definitely going to brush my teeth before going to bed. I put on Chris' robe and went to the bathroom and did that. When I got back to the guys' room John was in his bed, but he hadn't pulled his privacy sheet closed yet.

He hopped out of the bed, still naked, and gave me a big hug.

"Seriously, that was amazing," he said.

I kissed him on the cheek and told him he wasn't too bad himself. John said he was going to sleep and got into bed and pulled the sheet back so we couldn't see him. Chris helped me into his bed and got snuggled under the covers with me.

"You can be honest," he whispered. "Was it better than with me?" I shook my head no. John was good, but not nearly as good as Chris. "Would you do it again?" he asked, and I shook my head yes.

Chris gave me a very long, very passionate kiss.

"I'm spent for tonight though," I told him. My pussy had gotten a workout and it needed a rest as much as I did.

He kissed me on the forehead and said "Me too."

He wrapped me up and I fell asleep in his arms.

12