His Surrender Ch. 00

Story Info
A young man finds a new life.
4.9k words
4.67
47.9k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMarg
MsMarg
69 Followers

I write in novel length stories, 110,000 - 130,000 words. I endeavour to keep the length of my chapters consistent. I try to keep the updates no more than fourteen days apart. I consider myself simply my character's editor.

In this story the chapters will be written to be a complete scene independent of the rest of the story. However they will be significantly enhanced by reading the whole story.

This prologue is written in the third person. This scene is how the relationship between Jessie Canter and Carol Messer began. It is written as a combination of the stories they told me. All future chapters to this story will be written in the first person. They however may be written by either Jessie or Carol.

Prologue:

Jessie sat on his bed, he read the letters over and over. You have been accepted to .... University for admission in the fall of 2009. There were eight in all, every school he applied to had accepted him. It was a dream; a dream Jessie knew just wasn't going to come true.

Jessie's dad had run off several years ago. His mom was a stupid, drunk bitch who couldn't even support them. His job for the Messer's barely kept the roof over their head and food on the table. He tucked the letters back under his mattress and headed for the kitchen.

Anna Marie, his little sister, was cooking a large skillet of scrambled eggs, a cheap easy meal. It was her field day, the signal that the end of the school year was near. Anna looked at him over her plate; he could see she wanted to ask him something. It was probably about money, he did his best, it wasn't really enough. She knew things were tough.

"What is it Anna? You may as well ask, the worst case I say no." His voice soft and sympathetic.

Anna's eyes looked sad. "I want to go to Girl Scout camp." Her shoulders sagged, but she continued.

"It's not the money Jessie. I can get a scholarship." Tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

"I'll be fourteen soon, I promised I'd work for Messer's with you this summer. You can't keep doing it all Jessie." She practically sobbed, the tears now flowing down her cheeks. "If I don't work how will you go to college? I saw the letters Jessie. Don't try to tell me they were all rejections."

"Anna, your going to camp and for me, college will wait. " he reached over and yanked on one of her braids. "Don't forget we've got to go shopping for your graduation dress tomorrow. I won't be home till late tonight, don't wait up." Jessie smiled and sauntered off acting his cocky self. Jessie was thankful Anna was too young to realize his job for Messer's could never pay for the life they lived. That would be over soon she started high school in the fall.

The day passed quickly; Jessie finished his finals. Then he put in four hours at the yard servicing equipment. Frank Messer had promoted him to crew chief the day he turned eighteen. It meant a significant raise, lots of responsibility, and overtime, every penny would help.

His crew would do the three large condo complexes this year. He wanted to manage a whole territory next year, his crew would have to be the best. The mowers, wackers and blowers were ready. Now, it was time to earn the extra cash he needed for Anna.

Jessie, walked slowly. His jeans were purposely too tight, show casing his ass and outlining his bulge. The evening was cool, his chest basically bare in the black mesh t-shirt. He purposely kept himself hard, running his hand suggestively over his cock as each car passed. It was rare if Jessie spent much time walking. He was young, muscular and well endowed. Mostly now it was a familiar face that paid for his time.

A black Beemer slowed as it rolled up the street. He didn't recognize the car. If he could pull this mark in maybe he'd make enough to go home early. Jessie, ran his right hand over his cock, making sure to show its full length and girth. He ran his left hand under his shirt, exposing his ripped abs, tweaking his right nipple. It puckered from his touch, a cocoa brown nub on his bronze chest. The passenger window was rolling down as the car stopped next to him. He leaned in and started his standard spiel.

"$200 for quick oral, $500 an hour..." His voice cracked and he stuttered, as he realized not only was the driver a woman it was Mrs. Messer. "... an hour for straight fucking. Other services are negotiable." He finished the pitch hoping she would just drive off and never mention this again.

"Get in." The door locks opened as the window went back up. At first he wondered if she had actually recognized him. He couldn't imagine she didn't. She handed him his paycheck every Friday. They drove away in silence. Jessie, sat as close to the door as possible. Out of character, but at the moment his head was spinning.

Once safely away Carol Messer began to speak. "Jess, I didn't know it was you when I pulled up. If you want, I will take you home, pay you for one hour of your time, simply drive away and never mention it again." She paused letting her words sink in.

"But, we were both on that street for a reason. I have very particular tastes; tastes I don't share with my husband. And my guess is, you need the money. I can be discreet if you can. So, your house or my Condo?" Carol never looked at him, her voice was soft and confident. When she finished she continued to drive in silence.

Jessie, took a deep breath. Could he do this? At least she was a woman. She wasn't a bad looking woman, actually in a business suit she was down right hot. He had certainly sold himself to worse. Old, fat or just plain ugly he learned early how to just do. How many men had he blown or fucked.

He did this for money, it wasn't about sex. With all the humiliating things he had done in the last two years how could this be worse. Jessie, relaxed into the plush leather seat. He sold his body for money, she had money, really this was simple. Jessie closed his eyes took a deep breath and sighed.

"Your condo." It was barely more than a whisper. It was only moments before they pulled into the under ground garage.

The air was heavy around them, neither spoke as he followed her to the elevator. The elevator opened into a dove grey marble lobby. There was a single entry. A double door ran from floor to ceiling, when she entered a code, both doors swung inward. Her condo was clearly her haven; light and airy, shades of white, pink and navy, sleek and modern. Exactly the way she dressed.

He followed her into the living room. She pointed to a chair; Jessie crossed the room obediently and sat down. He was getting more nervous every second.

"Jessie, I told you I have very particular tastes. I prefer well built, strong, submissive young men," Jessie, shuddered at her words. "They need to be willing to submit to any desire I may have. I prefer to have a single male under my exclusive control. So if you become my sub you will not ever be on the street. You will be given a substantial allowance. You will quite simply belong to me. Do you want to continue this discussion?" Her voice was soft and controlled, she could just as easily have been talking about the weather.

Off the street! No more random strangers touching him. No more men. Jessie could suck a cock; actually he was very good at it. Fuck a guy, hell ya, it feels good and so powerful. His cock stays hard no matter what now. Get fucked, just not happening. Money, men were money, there was no attraction there.

Jessie nodded his head, never lifting his eyes.

"Jessie, look at me when I am speaking to you." There was a stern edge to Carol's voice. Jessie slowly lifted his eyes. He watched her face through his dark lashes, his whole body was trembling as she continued to speak. "You will answer me out loud in the future."

"Jessie, I want to look at your body. Would you please stand up and remove your clothing." Carol's voice never changed. It was soft and smooth, but it convey command and control.

Jessie removed his Nikes and his socks, tucking his socks into his right shoe before he stood up. He could see her watching him. A small smile had crossed her lips when he was taking off his shoes.

Jessie only had on the mesh t-shirt and jeans. He carefully pulled his shirt over his head. Dragging it slowly upward. His body was ripped. He was just over six foot two, two hundred and twenty pounds, eight percent body fat. His body was already bronze from working in the sun. His coco brown nipples were fairly small just a little larger than a dime.

Jessie brought his hand down over his chest, playing with each nipple. His other hand was running over his face. The tips of his fingers tracing his features. His fingers trailed further down his body.

Jessie, had a soft happy trail leading into the very tight jeans, hanging very low on his hips. His erection threatened to push our from under the waist band. He deftly unbuttoned and zipped his jeans. The front flopped slightly open, exposing a portion of his cock.

Jessie ran the tips of his fingers along the side of his cock stroking it gently. His cock pulsed and pushed against the fabric, trying to escape the confines of his jeans. He teased it and Carol at the same time .

She was watching contentedly, smiling her own fingers playing with her face. She sucked on her fingers, moving them one by one in and out of her mouth. Her other hand playing with her neck, running her pale pink nails over the sensitive skin.

Jessie's cock finally worked its way out of his jeans. It was a beautiful dick, it curve up towards his belly. The shaft was pale pink, veins visible but not bulging. The head was a deep rose, and significantly flared. It was about eight inches in length, which alone was impressive, but the girth made Carol gasp. His cock was bigger around than her wrist.

Jessie stroked the length of his cock several times just watching Carol react. Finally he slid his jeans down his thighs and off his feet and adding them to the pile. Now he stood there completely naked. As he reached to stroke his cock Carol spoke "No, I just want to look at you. Please rest your arms in the small of your back."

Carol was pleased with this young man. His hair was dark and kept shaved close to his head. His eyes were intensely blue, with thick black lashes that framed their perfect almond shape. His nose was long and straight. His lips were a deep tawny pink, the top two perfect peaks, the bottom full and pouty.

Jessie's pubic hair was shaved to stubble, neatly framing that beautiful cock. His balls were tight and pulled right up to his body. Carol walked over and grasped his cock, she stroked it twice, pinching the pre-cum from the tip. Jessie drew a deep breath and his cock throbbed in her palm. She withdraw her hand, tasted his essence and returned to her seat.

"Before we go any further, I need to know some basic information. If applicable you will give two answers for each question, first as it pertains to women, second as it pertains to men. You will answer only yes or no. Given where I picked you up some of them may seem silly, but I still expect you to answer. Are you ready to start?"

"Yes" Jessie's voice was calmer now. Carol started asking questions, her voice almost clinical.

"Have you ever received oral sex?"

"Yes, Yes"

"Have you ever given oral sex?"

"Yes, Yes"

"Have you ever had vaginal intercourse?"

"Yes"

"Have you had anal intercourse?"

"No..." Jessie hesitated before answering further. A look of confusion crossed his face.

"Have you penetrated another man's ass?" Carol clarified without Jessie having to ask.

"Yes"

"Has your ass ever been penetrated?"

"No"

"Have you ever spanked someone during sexual play?"

"Yes, No"

"Have you ever been spanked during sexual play?"

"No, No"

"Have you ever blind folded someone else during sexual play?"

"Yes, Yes"

"Have you ever been blind folded during sexual play?"

"No, No"

"Have you ever restrained someone else during sex, using only your own body?"

"Yes, No"

"Have you ever been restrained by someone else during sex, using only their own body?"

"No, Yes"

"Have you ever restrained someone else during sex, with ropes, cuffs, straps or other bindings?"

"No, No"

"Have you ever been restrained by someone else during sex, with ropes, cuffs, straps or other bindings?"

"No, No"

"Jessie, if you decided to stay, I am going to restrain you. I am going to play with your body in any manner I see fit. If you disobey me in anyway, I will punish you. Do you have any questions for me?" Carols voice was soft, soothing, full of reassurance, almost as if she were talking to a small child.

Jessie had a lot of questions, most of them so jumbled, trying to verbalize them would be nonsensical. The most he could stammer was "Are you going to hurt me?"

"Some of what I do to you will be painful. But, no I will not actually injure you. You may have bruising and welts, but if your skin breaks everything stops. You'll also have safe words. I am a little obsessive about safety."

"Jessie I like that you're new to this. We'll go slow. As you progress, so will how we play. Just try to relax and keep an open mind. Time to see the rest of the condo." Carol stood and reached for Jessie's hand.

His hand firmly trapped in hers, Carol led Jessie down a long hallway. They entered a bedroom. The bed was massive, Jessie recognized the heavy iron pieces that made up the frame as fencing sections, a pattern named dogwood. The corners were square columns, the head and foot boards were made from railing sections.

"Jessie, this will be your room when you stay here." Carol squeezed his hand, running her thumb gently over his palm. He could feel her watching him as his gaze moved around the room.

The rest of the furniture was fairly typical. Bands of trim ran around the room, near the ceiling, midway and near the floor. They looked like the metal bands around an old steamer trunk. There were metal rings space about every two feet. Jessie was sure they were not simply decorative. Done in shades of blue and grey the room was very masculine.

Carol led him across the hall. It was her bedroom. Once again Jessie immediately recognized the bed frame. It was a large teak pergola. The corner posts were intricately carved, there were four evenly spaced iron bands, each had several eyelets. The head and foot boards were formed by lattice panels. The canopy was made from eight four inch wide arched beams; three eyelets were spaced along each beam. It was simply beautiful.

The walls were similar to the first bedrooms. But the furnishings were softer much more feminine. There was also a sitting room like area. A couch, two chairs, and an ottoman.

They arrived at the end of the hall, Carol tapped the code into the panel and the door unlocked. "Before we go in here you need to know; this is my playroom. There are things that you may find frightening in there. I am asking you to trust me." Carol stretched up to kiss him and Jessie froze. He didn't kiss, he had never let anyone get that close. He automatically stepped back.

Carol's slap caught both of them off guard, it snapped his head and left a bright red hand print. It was as automatic for her as stepping back had been for him. His jaw dropped slack as he gasped. Grabbing his chin she pulled him to her. She captured his mouth, biting and teasing his lips till he granted her entrance. She released him and stepped back.

Jessie was gasping for air, shaken, not sure how he should be reacting. His cock was rock hard and dripping pre-cum. "Do not pull away from me again." Carol's voice was low and harsh. Jessie was blushing, and embarrassed, again his cock throbbed and jumped.

Carol opened the door and they entered the playroom. Jessie was definitely not prepared for the playroom. A large cross stood in the center, firmly fixed to the floor. The ceiling had four ladders suspended across it. There were several benches of varying heights and widths.

There were whips and paddles hanging on one of the walls. Another had bundles of rope, straps, belts and cuffs. There were two jewelry cases against one wall. Jessie was sure he did not want to know what was in them.

Carol led him to a comfortable bench, it was about eighteen inches in height, and twenty four in length and width . She sat down and patted the spot beside her. Jessie sat beside her, he let his hands rest comfortably on his knees. His breathing was shallow, and he was trembling. Carol generously lubed her hand and was stroking him at a maddeningly slow pace.

"Jessie, I want you to better understand the decision you are making. Tonight I would like to put you in cuffs and restrain both your arms and legs. I want to spank you for the two infractions you have incurred. Will you let me do that to you?" Carol's voice was calm, low, soothing and somewhat compelling.

Jessie was hard, his cock had been hard for most of an hour. He wanted to cum, he was pushing up against her hand. She increased her pace, Jessie's breath was ragged if she stroked him just a few more times he would shoot his load. She abruptly pulled her hand away. His hips jumped and he pumped into the air. "Answer me Jessie. May I restrain you?" This time her voice was clearly commanding.

Jessie had never been the one in need. He wanted her, he wanted her to touch him, to play with his cock. He wanted her to want him. He felt alive, he simply wanted with every fiber of his being. He didn't care what he needed to do. He couldn't look at her, he simply whispered "yes"

In the future that would not be acceptable but right now all she wanted was basic compliance. Carol walked over to the wall and retrieved four bundles of rope. She returned to her spot beside him. Pulling his arm into her lap she tied the first cuff.

Jessie watched fascinated as she doubled the rope. She held the loop near his hand, and wrapped the doubled cord neatly around his wrist three times. She worked her fingers under the cuff, grabbing the loop and pulling it back under the wrapped cord. Then she fed the lose ends through the loop and used a double half hitch to secure it.

He just stared at his wrist. The cuff was beautiful, the light beige rope around his deeply tanned arm, was simply hot. The cuff was secure and tight but it was not cutting off his circulation. She quickly repeated the process on his other wrist and ankles.

"Jessie, please kneel on the bench. I want your knees spread as far as you can. I want your ankles pointed to the ends of the bench." Her voice had returned to the calm, low, soothing and somewhat compelling tone.

Jessie moved immediately. He spent a lot of time on his knees, planting flowers and weeding the beds, so he was comfortable moving into position. He leaned slightly to the right, stretching his torso, rippling his abdomen.

Jessie pulled his legs up and rolled onto his knees. The ropes moved over his skin, sending cold shivers through him. As he spread his knees his left ankle jerked to a stop, the lead rope trapped beneath his right leg. The rope pulled against his shin, his heart raced, his adrenalin pumped, his balls pulled up and his cock jumped.

A flush passed over Jessie's body, embarrassed by his cocks reaction. A small smile crossed Carol's face, she made sure he saw it, deepening his blush and humiliation. She had him, Jessie was going to be hers, her heart raced with joy.

She stood there just looking at him. His eyes were cast down, his lashes shielding them. His hands rested at his sides, palms against his thighs, the rope leads hanging against his bronze skin. His cock was fully erect, it curved gently upward, pre-cum forming a pearly white bead at the tip.

Carol stepped close to Jessie, she cupped his balls in her left palm. She drew her perfectly manicured nails over them and up the shaft. His cocked jumped, bouncing against the flat shield shaped area of his lower abdomen. She slapped it with her hand. It smacked against his skin, his hips jerked backwards, eliciting a quick intake of breath and a sharp outcry. She caught his cock on the rebound stroking it right to the edge.

MsMarg
MsMarg
69 Followers
12