His Surrender Ch. 01

Story Info
Significant pain brings peaceful surrender.
6.1k words
4.62
28.2k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMarg
MsMarg
69 Followers

The rain has slowed to a drizzle; the sky is overcast, a brooding grey. It matches my mood. Awake before the alarm I stretch, then lay there deciding on a course of action. The smells of bacon and coffee are wafting in the air, Anna trying to entice me to the breakfast table. It's a late start because of the weather. But it's also Anna's last day of school.

I am hard as a rock, any other time I'd just jack; but, her words are stuck in my head "Don't cum!" I grab my robe and head for the shower. Its been a week. Carol Messer is all I can think about. I wash trying to just relax. It's not gonna work I turn off the hot water. I let the cold water run over me till I am shivering.

I'll see her today, its payday, she hands out the checks. That's nine hours from now and I have a lot to get done. I grab cotton boxers and my work jeans. It's gonna be hot and drizzly all day.

Anna knocks "five minutes to breakfast. How do you want your eggs?" Her normal chipper self.

"Wreck'em bloody. I'll be right there." I open the top drawer to grab a t-shirt, the envelope is there. There was twenty five hundred dollars in the envelope Carol Messer handed me. It was a lot more money than I usually pull in over a weekend. I kept five hundred put the rest in the bank for bills. I grab a hundred shoving it in my pocket.

I just keep giving over it.

"You will quite simply belong to me." Ms. Carol's words ring in my head.

I have been the adult in this house for over three years. Oh mom still lives here. But I haven't seen her sober ever that I can remember. I just took over when dad left. How can I belong to Carol Messer? I don't belong to anyone I don't answer to anyone. Whatever it has taken. I just do what has to be done.

My plate is heaped with food. The eggs have both salsa and cheese Anna Marie wants something she doesn't think I am gonna say yes to. "So spill it chickadee?" I say doing my best Groucho Marx impression even pretending to have a cigar. She laughs out loud a sweet tinkling sound I love.

"How'd you know?" She says wrinkling her brow and frowning extravagantly then doubling over in laughter again.

"Its not hard, you want something; you feed me. Like fattening a pig for slaughter." I laugh back knowing she'll slap me. "Really sweetheart what is it?" I cajole her.

"I can stay the whole summer at girl scout camp if I mentor the elementary girls. But you'd be here alone. And you can't cook." She finishes laughing once more this time at her own wit.

"Go, if you want to, you really should. You might not get this chance again. Once you give something up its gone. I take you next Saturday, right? I'll be fine. Maybe I'll get so lonely or hungry. I'll find a girlfriend." Anna has wanted me to date forever. I can't tell her why I don't. I sold my virginity and every other sexual experience I have ever had. Till that's over there will never be a "girlfriend."

"Remember you go home with Sophia today. Your graduation clothes are at her house. I will see you after commencement. Have a great day." I yell as she grabs her backpack and runs to Mrs. Mendes' mini van.

I grab my garment bag and head for the barn. I need a shower and change. It's been a long day in the drizzling rain. I am hot wet tired and glad for the facilities here.

Messer's is huge. It started as a nursery then they added landscaping. When Carol Findier married Frank Messer she already had a successful property management group. Adding a construction group was a natural during the housing boom. Carol Messer is the brains, Frank Messer the brawn. They have been very successful. Some estimate they may be worth over a hundred million dollars.

I am last in line to grab my check, standing there looking at my watch. I am really going to have to hurry to get to Anna's graduation. As I get closer, I can't help but stare at Carol. Her chestnut hair has strands of white just over her ears, it's pulled back and captured in a silver cage with several pins sticking out of it. The end of each pin is a peace rose in various stages of bloom.

Her blue eyes almost glow, her makeup soft and natural. She smiles and says hi to every employee. She is almost always smiling. Her nose is delicate there are freckles across the bridge. Her teeth are straight in the way teeth that have had braces are straight. I think this may be the first time I have really looked at her.

She is wearing a simple cream sheath dress it is perfectly tailored. Her wrists and waist are tiny. The v-neck is deep enough and wide enough to expose a small amount of her cleavage, just two soft mounds. Her dress stops well above her knees exposing long shapely legs. She looks perfectly at ease in her four inch pumps.

Finally it's my turn Carol hands me my pay envelope smiling "Don't forget to get flowers for Anna from the Greenhouse. Tell her congratulations from her family at Messer's." Handing me a second envelope "this is for her."

I arrive just as commencement begins. I stand against the back wall near the bleachers. It's been four years since I graduated and moved on to high school. It's the last event my parents attended together. I was happy then; now most days I don't feel anything.

Anna will never face the choices I have made. I will get her through high school and university, from there well who knows. We deserve parents. She'll have to settle for a brother and a future. I see her 5looking for me; so, I step into the light from the exit sign. She sees me her shoulders relax and a smile lights up her face. She is my heart my reason to keep breathing.

I wonder if mom bothered to show up. I can't decide if it would be good or bad I guess that really depends on how drunk she is. Anna is given three student awards. She is so smart. She wants to be a corporate attorney. Who knows that at thirteen?

I am leaned up against the wall in the cafeteria when Anna and Sophia basically tackle me in a hug. I hand them each a bouquet, Roses in baby's breath for Sophia and daisies with ferns and twigs for Anna. Both girls gush thank you and run off to show Mrs. Mendes, Sophia's mom. I have a bouquet of purple tulips for her. She is a God send. Then I see mom across the room she is visibly intoxicated. Damnit, just Damnit, time for damage control.

I find Mrs. Mendes give her the flowers and simply point at my mom. She is flirting outrageously with a young male teacher laughing too loud.

Mrs. Mendes nods her head "I'll keep Anna for you. Good luck." Her voice is knowingly sympathetic.

I kick back on my bed open my paycheck and find a note from her.

"Meet me at the condo after you finish with your celebration. Your entry code is 6428 wait in the living room. Ms. Carol."

I take a deep breath. I have been on edge waiting for this moment. Now I am both excited and scared.

I look myself over in the mirror. I am still dressed from graduation. A light blue polo, it pulls at my biceps fits my shoulders and hangs loosely around my abs. You can see the crew neck of my white t-shirt. My jeans hang low on my hips. Overall I look like a nice respectable young man. I doubt my clothes actually matter.

As I enter the living room there is a beautiful silver tray laid out on the coffee table. There is an ice bucket, two goblets, half a dozen different bottles of water and a note.

Jessie,

Please remove your clothes fix, yourself a glass of water, and find something to read. I will be there as soon as I can.

Ms. Carol.

I follow the directions to the letter. I remove my clothing carefully folding each piece and placing them in a neat stack, setting them next to the chair. I fill a goblet with ice and pour plain water. Then I browse the shelves. Every book and magazine is of an erotic nature. I chose a book titled 'Men in ropes' it is a photo journal.

As I look at the images I remember the feel, the draw of the rope across my calf as my legs were positioned, the tickle against my thigh as the rope gently swayed hanging from my wrist. The way my hands tingled then went numb. The feel of her mouth on my wrists as she massaged the feeling back into my hands. I am hard as a rock all I can think of is her hands on my body, how the ropes in these images would feel.

I hear the distinct click of high heels on marble, my heart is racing and my breathing is shallow. I gasp when I see her. Her hair lays in soft waves over her shoulders, the top of it caught in a barrette. Her breasts are mounded in a strap less pink corset dress it ends high on her thighs. The black leather sandals have straps that crisscross her legs up to her knees. She has a smirk on her face.

Carol fixes herself a glass of water. I am surprised when she also chooses plain water. When she finishes she squats knees together, very graceful and ladylike, opening a drawer in the table. She pulls out a hairbrush, hair ties, and a manila folder.

Carol takes a seat, sitting comfortably with her legs crossed at the knee. Her right leg wraps around her left, the top of her foot resting against the back of her ankle. It accentuates the definition of her muscles and takes my breath away.

"Jessie, I am glad your here. I want you to brush and braid my hair while we talk." It's that tone. The one that is simply unquestionable.

I take the hair brush and ties. She puts the folder on her lap resting her hands on it. It's as if she doesn't even notice that I am naked and fully erect.

I step behind her and remove the barrette from her hair. The silken strands simply fall into the existing waves, a gently cascading mass. I set the barrette on the table looking at her as I return to my place. A rush of desire passes through me. I blush slightly embarrassed at my reaction.

Carol starts to speak as I lift the first plait of hair "Jesse the most important thing between us will always be honesty. I will expect complete honesty from you and will give you the same respect. The manila folder is a background check on you." I audibly draw a breath holding it.

"Relax Jessie there is nothing bad in here. I am worth a lot of money and scandals are dangerous. Every sub I have ever kept has been thoroughly vetted. Our situation is different than anything in my experience before this. I have friends in the lifestyle who have their own dungeons. I interview experienced subs usually college students and its an easy transition." She pauses rolling her neck her eyes closed a soft relaxing sigh escaping. I continue simply brushing playing with the silken strands.

"Jessie, If you decide to become my sub I will teach you at a pace that pushes you, but I won't intentionally push you to far. You will find yourself bound and punished at almost every meeting. Your conduct rules will be clear. During training we will often play games usually knowledge but sometimes skill or chance. The outcome not to determine if you will be punished but how." She stops again rolling her neck and stretching.

"Jessie please get my water and kneel in front of me." What is it about her voice. I move immediately with an urgent need to please her. She takes her water finishing it in one long swallow. She sets the glass on the floor beside her and lifts my chin.

There is no where to look but directly into her eyes, they hold me drawn completely into her. "Jessie do you want to stay? Do you want to belong to me?"

My breath is caught in my chest, belong to her. It feels different something deep inside relaxes, belong, no longer alone. I can't hold her gaze my eyes close the answer more a sound than a word "yes."

"Jessie please finish brushing my hair. Look at the clock it is 11:30. At midnight you are to have my hair braided in a single strand down the back you may finish up to one minute early but you may not be late." I continue the gentle stroking of her hair, the silky strands running over my rough palms. She smells of honey and lilac. I want to bury my face against her.

"Jessie what you received in the envelope is your allowance. You will receive that every week. You will also receive a credit card you are to use it for your personal needs, clothing, grooming, your gym membership, if you don't have one get one, anything that would fall into that category. I expect to take care of you. If you do not use what I provide, I will punish you." Her voice carries a harsh tone, as if she could feel my resistance.

I am self reliant. How will I give that up? In ways it is a relief. With the allowance and my paycheck I will never have to worry about making the bills. But what what is the real cost? I draw a deep breath and sigh. I plait her hair into thirds over and over.

"Your code allows you access to this condo at any time. You are actually welcome to live here. When you leave tonight I will give you a phone. None is the only contact in it. You are not to use the phone to contact anyone but me. You will text me good morning within a half hour of waking, hello at the end of your work day, and goodnight when you go to bed. When you are not at work you will answer it by the second ring. You will acknowledge any text within five minutes."

"Jessie, I do not share what is mine. You may not have sexual contact with anyone but me. Punishment for such behavior will be severe." She doesn't understand that wouldn't even cross my mind. That sexual behavior has never been a part of my personal life.

"You will always be appropriately dressed in public. You will wear appropriate underwear at the bare minimum a jock. Please move all the clothing you walked the street in to your room here." It is five minutes to midnight. In one minute I will start to braid the three plaits I continue to play with.

"In the folder you will find the report from the investigation and contacts for a doctor, a tailor, and a spa. Read the report so you won't have to worry about what I know. Please make appointments with the contacts. Rell them I asked you to make an appointment." She rolls her shoulders stretches her arms and back pulling her hair from my grasp. The neat plaits fall in disarray as she shakes head and flips her hair back.

I work as quickly as I can re-plaiting her hair. Braiding quickly but carefully. I know I will not finish. That I am not supposed to finish. She will punish me. She wants to punish me. My abdomen is in knots, my cock however is streaming pre-cum. The memory of the harsh sting of her hand, the spreading heat, then the comfort of her mouth pushes me. I am placing the tie when the clock strikes midnight. I have failed.

"Jessie we will take care of your failure to follow directions in the playroom. Please proceed to the playroom. Your code will open the door. Please kneel to the right of the door with your hands on your knees and your eyes on the floor. I will be there shortly." She didn't even look at me. I head directly to the playroom. I am very nervous.

The door opens easily. I enter, the room is dimly lit. I can't help but look around. The array of paddles and whips is larger than I remember. The jewelry chests still fill me with dread. The wall of restraints is more intriguing. I smile at the bundles of natural rope remembering the beauty of the cuff against my bronze skin. The assortment of leather restrains is fear inducing, some I can't even imagine how to use.

I move into position. There is something unnerving about waiting in silence for punishment. It distorts time increases, adrenaline, and heightens awareness. I begin to tremble as her heels announce her arrival.

She stands in front of my supine body. The only part of her I can see is her feet. "Jessie I am going to spank you with the hair brush. First I would like you to unlace and remove my shoes. Use your mouth to soothe my legs the way I soothed your skin last time." This is the first time I have been asked to touch her. My heart is racing.

I run my right hand slowly up her calf lightly allowing my fingers to trace the edges of the bindings. I follow with my left. I capture the laces at the back of her calf. I unclasp the buckle allowing the leads to fall to the sides. I suckle the welts where the laces have reddened her soft skin. I move slowly down her leg cherishing each moment, prolonging the contact with her sweet skin.

When I reach her ankle I lay the lacing in a puddle around her foot. I leave her shoe in place so as not to disrupt her balance. I repeat the gentle attention on her other leg. I can hear her breath coming in ragged gasps, an occasional moan escaping her control. When I reach her ankle I remove her shoe setting it aside, gently massaging the blood back into her foot. Then repeat with caressing on the other foot. I set it down and resume my position. Now my focus is on her bare feet.

"Please stand up keep your eyes on the floor." The hair brush is heavy, an oval wooden head about two inches in width and four inches in length with a stout wooden handle about an inch in diameter. I held it in my hand for almost an hour, I remember the feel of the solid weight.

A thirty inch bar is attached at its center to a ring in the floor an identical bar hangs just above it. She quickly assembles cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I watch her through my down cast eyes. She works efficiently checking the tightness of each cuff repeatedly. She attaches my ankles to either end of the bar my legs spread my movement limited to spinning in circles.

She crosses the room to where the rope controlling the hanging bar is tied off. She lowers the bar to chest level. She attaches first one wrist then the other. She leans up whispering "kiss me"

I meet her lips as best I can. The bar is trapped between us limiting my movement. She steps back just looking at me. Then pulls the bar up extending my spread arms, stretching me. My feet remain firmly planted on the ground.

She moves so she is standing directly in front of me. "Jessie before we go any further we need to discuss safe words. Your first safe word is yellow. When you are getting close to being unable to tolerate what is happening I want you to say yellow. I will back off if more than one thing is going on we'll adjust. Do you under stand?" I have never been so vulnerable there is no part of my body that is not exposed.

I can't look up. I am visibly trembling, my cock bobbing, and dripping. "Yes."

Carol steps closer and grabs my chin "You will answer me 'Yes Ms. Carol.'" releasing me "Please try again."

I take a deep breath a blush washing over my skin. Being this helpless is humiliating. "Yes Ms. Carol." I answer as clearly as I can.

She runs her hand over my cock pinching the tip rubbing my pre-cum between her fingers. I am having a hard time not begging her to make me cum. She begins that relentless stroking, slowly massaging my length with her well lubricated hand. I push my hips forward against her.

"Next, Jessie, is the word red. If you use red everything will stop right then. I will release you and care for you until you have recovered. Things we do may be painful but I never want to truly hurt you. If the surface of your skin is broken all activity will cease. Do you understand?" Her voice is gentle, her touch warm, even at this slow pace I am approaching orgasm.

"Yes Ms. Carol." I try to bury my face against my bicep but my arms are spread to wide there is no place to hide.

I cannot control my hips jumping and pumping against her hand. She increases the pace. I am so close to cumming. "I am going to cum" I gasp barely able to control. Her hand pulls away. I breath trying to regain myself.

She places her hand on my cock, just surrounding the head. It is then that I notice the hair ties around her wrist. She slides them around her fingers stretching them. She feeds my cock through the opening, rubbing the head and the the shaft along her palm. She grasps the base of my cock and balls feeding them through the the hair ties.

The ties form a wide tight cock ring my already sensitive balls are stretched, the skin tight. I can only moan as she strokes me. Her other hand taps against my balls. I cry out and reflexively try to pull my legs up.

MsMarg
MsMarg
69 Followers
12