His Touch Ch. 03

Story Info
His story had to be told.
2.7k words
4.15
15.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was already showered, shaved, and dressed.

"Where are we going, I didn't bring anything nice to where."

He pointed to some clothes laid out on the next bed. There was a dress, shoes and stockings laid out for me. They looked familiar, "where did you get these" I asked.

"From your closet" he simply said. I started to ask him why but he cut me off saying "Now is not the time for questions, we are going out to dinner and we can talk later."

He sat on the bed while I showered. As I was doing my hair and make-up he took my dog out for a walk. He was gone for about 30 minutes, and walked in while I was getting dressed. I stood there in my stocking, bra, and panties. He stood there and stared at me. "I'm sorry", he said as he turned around and faced the door. He bent down to let my dog of the leash. I couldn't help to notice how nice and tight his ass was. For an older guy, he was in good shape. His height was mostly from his legs, long and lean.

"I'm done", I said and he turned around with the look of lust in his eyes. That look made me tremble so I went to the full length mirror. I was horrified at what I saw. The dress cut too low. You could see some of my scars. When I turned back around he just stood there watching me.

"Your beautiful" he said.

"How can you say that, look at me. I look like a freak of nature. I know what I am and beautiful I'm not." I said and turned to go back to get undress but he stopped me. He sat me on the bed and told me to wait a minute. He went to the closet and pulled something out.

"Stand up" he said. I did and walked to him. "Close your eyes" he said and I did. I felt him turn me around and wrapped something around my shoulders. "Now open your eyes, I want you to see what I see." I didn't want to disappoint him and so I just stood there. I so much wanted to look pretty and not look like a monster anymore. He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered, " Don't be afraid, I'm right here and if you don't like what you see then we stay in and order."

I didn't realize I was leaning against him until I opened my eyes. I couldn't believe what I saw. He put a silk wrap around my shoulders that hid my scars but didn't overwhelm the dress. "Beautiful" I said looking at him. He had that I told you so look on his face. That gave him his answer. He kissed me on my cheek and said lets go.

He helped me in the car and got in. On the way there was little talk but he held me hand until we got to the restaurant. I didn't mind. There was strength and compassion in his hands. There was something else there but I just couldn't tell what it was. When he looked at me there was kindness in his eyes. He had warm, soft brown eyes. They looked sad for some reason. I wanted to ask him what was wrong but it was too late we were there. He let go of my hand and we got out. As we walked in he took my hand again and didn't let it go until we were seated.

We order our drinks and food then sat in silence. When our food came he surprised me by taking my fork away and started to cut up my chicken. I just looked at him. He was smiling and raised the fork up and told me to open up. I started laughing, I couldn't believe he was trying to feed me. So I let him. He fed me my whole meal. We started talking when I asked him why he was feeding me. "Some one had to break the ice" he said. With that we started talking about everything. Work, people in our lives, hobbies, you know the usual stuff.

We sat there talking and ordered some coffee. I tensed up when I felt his hand on my leg. If he noticed he didn't show it. He just kept talking about work and so on. I was able to relax and join the conversation. Then I noticed his hand was rubbing my leg, I put my hand on his as if to tell him to stop. But he pushed it away. He just looked at me. Daring me I think. I just sat there not wanting to make a scene. His hand started to go up higher rubbing my inner thigh. I don't know how long we sat there. I was just enjoying the tingling and the warmth of his hand until the waiter came with the bill. I startled a little when I realized how turned on I was. I looked at him and he smiled, he knew it too.

He paid the bill and we left. On the way back to the hotel he held my hand and didn't let go until we parked. When we went in my dog greeted us at the door. I leaned over to give him some love I felt a hand rubbing my ass. I stood up and walked away. He laughed. I started to get undressed and heard my dog prancing around. I went to let him out but he beat me to it. I put on my PJs and crawled into bed for some reading, my favorite book. He came back in and asked me what I was reading. "Highland romance" I said.

"Tell me about it" he said.

" Ok, blood, battles, war, love, lust, trust, and sex. Lots and lots of sex. The hot passionate kind you only read about." I told him.

"So your not going to tell me about the story, how about reading it to me?" He asked.

I really hate reading out loud and this was my private world and didn't want any one else in it but if it would make him leave me alone I'll do it. I caught him up to where I was in the book and started to read. I don't know how long I read but he seemed to enjoy it. I closed my book and said that was enough for right now. I needed a smoke and a drink. He didn't like the smoking inside the room so I went out side and not to my surprise he came, with a drink in his hand. I reached for the drink but he pulled it back and asked for a kiss first. I told him to drop dead, I can get my own drink. He laughed and handed me the drink.

When we went back in we took turns in the bathroom and got ready for bed. I wasn't tired yet so I pulled my book out and began to read. Trying to read and have somebody staring at you doesn't work so I put the book away and turned off the light. Sleep didn't come easy for me but I finally fell into a deep sleep. Some time later I was awaken by someone shaking me. I was crying so hard I couldn't talk but I held onto him for dear life. He crawled into bed with me and just held me till I had calmed down. He kept telling me it was all just a bad dream. Keeping his voice low and even. I just listened to his heart beat and fell back asleep.

I awoke the next morning feeling moody and cranky like I always did when I had a nightmare. I got up, washed my face, brushed my teeth, got dressed, grabbed my dog, and my wallet headed for the door. He woke up and asked me where I was going, I told him for coffee and to take the dog for a walk. He got up to join me but I told him no. I couldn't go anywhere because he had my car keys. I walked out the door and never looked back. I had to get away. He felt too good to be true. I know he was hoping I could trust him. I do but I don't trust myself. The last man I trusted left me for dead. I couldn't do that again.

I didn't know where I was going I just keep walking and thinking. Why didn't he understand that I just want to be left alone? I don't want anybody in my life. I liked my private world the way it was. I knew I was lying to myself but that was the only way for me to be safe. I knew I was lonely and slept in an empty bed with only a pillow to snuggle with.

As I walked along I realized two things. My dog was tired and I was being followed. I stopped for coffee and water, sat down to think. I didn't know what I wanted to do. My heart told me to turn back but my head told me to keep walking. I tried to reason with myself but came to one conclusion, I had to go back. Running was not an option.

Rested and a cup of coffee down me I started back. To my surprise I walked in circles and was back at the hotel in ten minutes. He was waiting for me outside.

"We have to talk" he said.

"I agree" I said.

We went in and I sat on the bed and he pulled a chair up next to me. I looked at the clock and was amazed that I was gone for two hours. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. He looked like he was trying to say something but didn't know how to start.


"I'm sorry I didn't get there on time. I had some paperwork to do at the last minute" he looked up at me with tears rolling down his cheeks. " I didn't notice when he left but I got here as soon as possible. When I got there I saw his car and ran in. I didn't know what to do so I let your dog in. Thinking he would be a distraction, so I could get to you. I called 911 when I saw all the blood. I didn't know if you were alive or dead. The police came so I took off. I knew you were in good hand.

I was at the hospital every day waiting for you to wake up. Nobody would tell me anything. I wasn't family. One nurse took pity on me and told me you were stabbed seventeen times and all cut up. You were in a coma. I had no way to get to you.

The nurse started to let me in at night to sit with you. All I remember seeing for the first time is nothing but wires and tubes. I couldn't even hold your hand. I came back night after night. After a couple of weeks the doctors and nurses let me come and go as I pleased. They let me give you sponge baths and exercise your legs and arms just as long as I didn't open your wounds.

Yes, I have seen them. The doctors told me everything about you and I told them everything I could about you. I told them I was a long time family friend and that you didn't have any family to call. I know you can't have children and about the surgery. I know you've always want kids. As many as God would grant you. That's what you always told me. But they had to give you a Hysterectomy to stop the bleeding. I cried and prayed that you would be ok.

The day you woke up I was there reading to you. The same book you were reading yesterday. You woke up in a panic. Screaming and clawing at everything. Not wanting to hurt you or you hurting yourself I held you down. Trying to calm you. You bit me on the arm, I still have the scar. The nurse came in and gave you a shot to calm you down. I was kicked out of the room while the doctor looked you over. I didn't know what to do at that time. I waited for the doctor to come out and he told me you were fine. In a couple of days you were going to be transferred to a normal room if everything went ok. I thanked him and left.

You were moved to another room and I afraid to come see you. I didn't know how you would handle me being there so I came early in the morning while you slept. The doctor and nurses kept me up to date on your condition. I knew you would be getting out soon. I just couldn't stay away. I had to make sure you were going to be ok. I cleaned the house, took care of your dog, did your laundry, and filled the fridge with good food to make you strong and healthy.

I remember when you came home you just shut yourself away and stayed there. I came over as much as possible. I even mowed your lawn a couple of times. You never came out. Your neighbors said you lost your will to live. Now I couldn't have that, not my normal feisty woman. I got together with your friends and made them start calling and going over to see you. I told them not to take no for an answer. To try to get you out of the house. And it worked. I knew you were getting better when I drove by and saw you out sitting on your porch talking with your friends. All I had to do was give you more time. And I was right.

After four months you finally came back to work. I was beside myself. I tried not to show it and I know I failed. I was so happy to see you walk in and all I wanted to do was give you a big huge, but the boss man beat me to it. Some people wanted to ask you questions but came to me first and I answered as many as possible. I know it wasn't right for me to do that but I was just trying to protect you. I stayed close to you as I possibly could without you noticing to much. I admired your courage and strength that first week back. With everyone staring and pointing at you but you just did your job and tried to act as nothing had happened. Don't get me wrong I saw the tears before you wiped them away. The way you lifted your chin a little higher every time someone came by to say hi. I didn't miss the distant look in your eyes when no one else would look into them. I kept telling myself to give you time to adjust.

After a couple of months I was beginning to loose hope until I noticed you would watch me. You watched every move I'd make. You were never too far away from me. If you didn't see me near by, you would look for me until we made eye contact. When you found me you would relax. Some how I became your life line at work. Somehow I gave myself away or you knew something and didn't share it with me. I don't know if it was that I started talking to you more or maybe my touching your hand and arm when talking to you did it. All I know is that somehow you crept into my heart and decided to stay there.

I know one thing for sure, you will never be hurt or scared again. I promise I will always be there when you need somebody. It doesn't matter what time or day it is. If you need somebody to talk to or someone to just hold you to make the monsters go away, I want to be that person in your life forever.