His Warrior Cum 2 Wish A Happy B'Day

Story Info
Birthday surprise from his wife. Well "played".
986 words
3.26
17.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

$69.99, a little pricey but it was worth it for him. She clicked add to cart and proceeded to checkout. It would be here in 5-10 days. She couldn't wait to make sure it fit for her hubby's birthday in 2 weeks.

He had no idea what she had in store for him for his birthday. She remembered him telling her of his favorite fantasy; for her to dress up in a Greek Warrior Princess costume and totally dominate him. She had been planning exactly what she would do for weeks now. The costume, a whip, a gag, and door restraints were in the mail at that moment.

She kept going over it in her mind, she would wait until that night after all the festivities were over, and when she would go into the closet to change into "pajamas" she would put on her little outfit for him. A tight faux leather dress that barely covered her plump rear end, and let her ample breasts spill over the top, along with a gold headpiece to let him know that she was in charge, and some gold, knee high, laced up, heels to lengthen her legs. She would ready the restraints and whip. She'll come out of the closet as he would shut the bedroom door and grab him. Force him onto the bed as she removes his clothes. She'll strip him down to his boxers, grab his arms and then pull him up and strap him to the closet doors with his hands over his head.

Playfully the whip will hit his chest, and legs, and maybe his face, but softly. She'll place the gag in his mouth and secure it around his head to keep him from begging or resisting. Her whole body presses against him pinning him between her and the door. She softly nibble on his ears, neck, and chest. He tries to touch her luscious body but gets whipped in punishment for it. She continues to nibble and kiss his neck, sometimes giving him a good painful bite making sure to leave a few teeth marks. Her hands rub up and down his smooth chest and grab his tight ass as she continues to press against him. She can feel his hard cock through his boxers desperately trying to get at her prize. She herself is getting very wet in anticipation but resists to make sure that he can't take anymore!

She reaches her hand down to his long, thick cock and grabs it through the cloth. Her hand rubs it as she kisses his neck some more. He is moaning with desire through the gag. She rips off his boxers, making sure to be extra rough with them. She gets on her knees and kiss the tip of his cock. He tries to put it in her mouth already, so she stands back up and whips him for it. She tells him there will be no insubordination from the prisoner. She gets back on her knees and kisses the tip again. This time he is careful not to move a muscle, but still moans.

She licks the shaft and his testicles. Slowly the very tip makes it into her mouth but the she immediately removes it. She continues to tease him with her tongue on the tip of his cock. Each time he tries for more she stops to stand and use the whip on him. Finally she gives him what he has been wanting. She takes the entire length of his cock into her mouth, nearly choking on the size as it makes it to the back of her throat. She sucks his cock while using her tongue to caress the tip and gently fondles the balls underneath. She uses one hand on the balls and one hand at the bottom of the shaft as her head bobs back and forth and his member goes in and out, in and out. Faster and faster, harder and harder he pounds into her face.

Finally he can take no more and she feels him swelling up getting ready to squirt and she stops and tightly grasps his cock to keep him from cumming. She is not done with him yet. He cries out in pain from the orgasm being interrupted but she doesn't care. She straightens up and takes the gag off, and releases him from his bindings. She orders him to get down on his knees. She lifts up her dress to reveal that she is not wearing any panties.

She backs up against the door and guides his head between her legs. He licks her warm, sweet, juices from her pussy. Sucking on her clit he puts two fingers into her pussy and now she is the one moaning with pleasure. He takes his chance and now binds her with the same restraints that held him to the door. She is stuck with her hands above her head and he continues to eat her out. Finally she comes and he stands up with his still hard cock. He lifts her off her feet, still bound, and shoves his cock into her pussy. They both moan with pleasure as he pound into her. Her legs are wrapped around his waist and his hands are on her ass supporting her. Her perfect breasts bounce with every thrust and end up falling out of her top. He takes on into his mouth as he continues to fuck her standing up.

They both come to climax and he kisses her. She kisses him back as she feels his hot juices filling her up inside as she is overcome with an exhilarating orgasm!

She realizes that she has been daydreaming as her husband walks in the room so she hurries to clear the history she he can't see what she bought him, and hops in the shower to clean herself up from her fantasy.