His Wife Surprised Him Again

Story Info
She decided when he was going to tie her to the bed.
1.5k words
4.27
23.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope that both men and women will enjoy this story of a couple who've been together long enough to know each other very, very well, yet still find ways to surprise each other in the bedroom.

I'd like CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, especially from female Literotica contributors.

Abdul.

______--_______________--_____________

His wife surprised him again.

He was propped up in bed in his T-shirt and briefs, covered to the waist in clean sheets channel surfing when she came out of the bathroom wearing wide black Velcro cuffs on each wrist and ankle, and a smile. Had it been a year? Six months? She didn't do this often but damn, he liked it when she did.

Of course every time she did it he silently swore to find those cuffs so he could decide when they did it, but he searched the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, hall closet, and finally just gave up. She decided when he was going to tie her to the bed. Why complain, he eventually decided, the sex was great twice a week,sometimes three times a week, but whenever she wanted to be tied up he was really, really happy to do it.

He threw off the covers and stood to meet her, smiling. Her smile was subtle, his broad. Her eyes positively danced until he lost sight of them as he took her in his arms and kissed her on the lips. She was warm and smelled... clean.

Her arms didn't respond to his hug. That was part of her game: She wouldn't say a word or resist anything he did until he'd deposited a load of sperm in her cunt. Had they ever talked about this? He couldn't remember ever discussing it but he knew what to do. Her only gesture as he gently directed her to the bed was to hand him the heavy nylon cords she had cut to the perfect size for her confinement.

The bed wasn't king or queen sized, just a regular bed, big enough for two sleepers, and just wide enough for her to lie comfortably with her hands near the headboard's posts. There was no footboard to get in his way as she placed her feet wide apart. He looped the cords through the rings on her cuffs and secured her ankles to the metal legs of the frame before moving up to her right hand. Before he tied her left hand he took a moment to slide an arm under her back and gently lift her and shove a pillow under her ass. She made no effort to either help or resist, just kept smiling and watching his every motion with those big brown eyes. He never asked her, but he was sure she came to orgasms more quickly when her ass was elevated like that. Once she was tied he brushed her hair away from her face gently and bent down to kiss her lips again.

When he straightened up she watched him skin his T-shirt off over his head as he stepped to the foot of the bed, then bend to remove his shorts. His dick waved at half erect as he touched her toes. She kept smiling.

One hand on each big toe was how he started. She kept smiling. He dropped to his knees between her feet, massaging her toes with his palms.

As he moved his hands to tickle her feet she started giggling in anticipation. His smile might actually have gotten bigger. It was hard to tell. She broke into outright laughter as his fingers found the sensitive spot under her arch. She began to struggle against the cuffs, not to escape; she was just writhing against his efforts. He knew she liked it as much as he did and she knew he was right.

Her body stilled as he moved to put his mouth on her left leg, just above the cuff. She had shaved as smooth as silk for him. He kissed, then licked, and began to move up her shin, taking a while at her calf, before moving to the other leg to repeat the process. He glanced at her face as he moved: She was smiling again but her eyes were shut and her white teeth showing now.

He looked back at her legs. In the years they'd been married she'd put on a few pounds and wore most of it in her thighs and belly, but it was certainly nothing to complain about. He resumed licking until he got to the inner joint of her hip.

Her pubic hair was close trimmed, not shaved, nothing to bother his mouth as her scent filled his nostrils. He kissed his way along the tendon of the sensitive joint to her crotch, resting his cheek against her and feeling her lubricating female juice on his face. She squirmed again, not like before, more gently, maybe trying to push her crotch against him. He moved again, this time to put his tongue into the folds of her inner labia.

From this point he could see her belly and breasts and beyond them her chin pointing at the ceiling now. Her body was heaving, her breath shallow as he worked her toward her first orgasm of the night. He watched her tremble before putting his hands on her hip bones, over her ovaries, then moving them up her belly. He could feel muscles tighten under the softness of her flesh.

He moved his hands up her sensitive flanks, another ticklish spot for her. She could barely catch her breath between the orgasm and tickling as she began to laugh again. How long could she go without a deep breath? He pressed his mouth into her harder and coaxed both another orgasm and more laughter out of her.

She was panting now, shaking her head from side to side, and pulling against the nylon and Velcro so hard that he entertained the thought that she might get a muscle cramp and ruin the whole thing for both of them. He decided to stop licking instead and moved up so that he could fondle her breasts.

His chest rested on her pubes while he licked her belly button and kneaded her breasts in his hands. She took several deep breaths and looked down to make eye contact with him. He raised his head and smiled back at her.

He moved up to support himself over her on his hands an knees, then bent to kiss her. Finally he gently let his weight down onto her helpless body. His penis was fully erect now and they both felt it throbbing against the outside of her soaking crotch. She didn't have to ask: He broke the kiss and positioned himself.

Would he ease into her or thrust hard? Was she wondering behind that smile? Did she know he hadn't decided? Her head lolled, her neck no longer holding it off the mattress to look at him. He entered her slowly, so he could watch her react. She didn't disappoint him; her breath was audible, a deep "Huuughnn!" before he covered her mouth with his.

He began to thrust and she ground herself against him, clinching her vaginal muscles as he kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

He tried to pace himself and was rewarded by feeling her body writhe with another orgasm before his became impossible to resist. At length he flooded her and lay still on top of her, breathing as heavily as she.

She composed herself and broke the silence before he could speak. "You can untie me whenever you want to, darling," she moaned.

"O.K." he said, climbing out of the bed. He untied her right hand and right ankle but when he walked to the other side of the bed he didn't untie her left. For the first time that night she looked puzzled.

He reached across her and grabbed her right arm. She watched as he pulled it, rolling her half way over, and tied it to the same post as her left. Before repeating the operation with her feet he pulled the pillow from under her hips, roughly pushed it under her head so that their mixed juices were sticky-warm against her cheek, and then proceeded to finish re-tying her on her side. He picked the covers up off the floor and covered her up to her chest, tucking her in like a child, then turned out the lights and climbed in behind her.

He curled his body around her back, pressing against her and with his hand squeezing her breast again. She tried to turn her face to him, but in the dark she barely saw his silhouette leaning over her.

"Tell me if you need to pee and I'll let you up if, and only if, you agree to let me retie you," he said. "Otherwise, I'll let you up before I go to work. O.K.?"

"O.K." he heard her say through another grin. "I love you."

He covered her mouth with his and felt the grin as he kissed her goodnight. Then he laid his head on the pillow behind her hair, smelling it's fragrance as he fell asleep with his arm around her waist, pressing her back to his body.