His Wife's Cousin

Story Info
Man gets chance with wife's 20-year-old cousin.
6.6k words
229.6k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
320 Followers

My neighbor, Mike, came over the other day while I was editing a story. I was told him about my writings and showed him where they are posted. He laughed and said how these stories were like the Penthouse letters, mostly bullshit. I agreed but also said I had posted a few REAL events. Like the Tracey stories, which are about a past lover and some of her adventures. He asked if I wanted a true story because he had one.

I believe this story to be true because of the look in his eye and the excitement in his voice when telling it. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did hearing it. He even showed me a worn picture he carried of a drop dead gorgeous girl in a red shirt, unbuttoned to the waist, sitting on the edge of a bed with her legs slightly parted and her white panties showing.

THIS IS WHAT HE TOLD ME:

I'm 55 right now but when this happened I was 40. If I close my eyes and concentrate I can still feel her skin, hear her tender voice, and smell her hair. But most importantly, I can still remember the taste and feel of that sweet, sweet 20 year old pussy. Memories fade a bit with each year but her I can remember as if it was yesterday.

As I get older, the young stuff, the sweet young stuff, not the skanky, 'I'll fuck your dog if it buys me a beer.' young stuff. The innocent, "I don't think you should be doing that. Oh my goodness." type of young stuff, gets more difficult to find.

I married Barb when I was 20 and she was 22. For 20 years I never cheated, nor did I really want to or ever think I would. Barb was more than enough woman for me and never left me wanting more. She was a wild fuck and when she sucked me, I'd be pulling a yard of sheet out of my ass. But time has a way of betraying even the best intentions. Especially when you get a chance at one of those women you joke about with your buddies. The kind of woman you'd sell your left nut for if she agreed to suck your right one. Barb's cousin was that kind of woman.

Barb had an aunt Barb (her namesake). Aunt Barb was married to Bob. They were okay people. We'd see them a couple times a month. The same year I married Barb, her aunt Barb had a daughter, Kim. A year later they had another, Penny. Bob use to tell people that he had come home from two weeks on the road selling. His wife greeted him at the door wearing her long nightgown. At this point in the story, Aunt Barb usually elbowed Bob, but that never stopped him from finishing.

"So I've been away for two weeks, Barb comes to the door in her granny nightgown. I reach in my pocket to put the change on the table, like I always do. Well, a penny falls on the floor. Barb bent over to pick it up. I grabbed that nightgown and flipped it up and nothing under there looked like grandma. I took my shot and that's how the girl got her name."

Penny always left the room when Bob started the story of her conception. Usually crying and running when she was younger. Aunt Barb, of course, always told people that it didn't happen that way, she would never ... standing in the doorway. Bob would just nod his head. That was Bob. He said what he said no matter who was listening. No sense of embarrassment or thinking should I or shouldn't I say this or that. He just did what he wanted and damn the rest of ya. Penny was like her mom but Kim was daddy's girl.

When the girls were growing up, we visited quite often. I was the cool hippie guy married to their older cousin. Bob and Barb moved away when the girls started high school so we missed that stage of their development. We saw them maybe once a year. When Kim and Penny started driving, we never saw them. The girls were seldom home and it was just a bit of luck if we ran into them.

When the girls turned dating age, Bob told them, "Don't get pregnant. ( He didn't trust condoms.) If the guy is all excited, there are other things you can do. Handjobs. blowjobs, just don't come home with a baby in your belly unless you got a husband on your arm." It must have worked because neither girl got knocked up until they were married. If only every girl's dad was like him. Dating would have been so much easier.

"My dad says I can't have sex but I can blow you."

The reason they they moved away was Bob bought a motel. I can only imagine what it was like for two sexy teenage girls living there. The check-in office was part of the main house. One story Bob liked to tell was when Penny turned 18. At the time the legal drinking age was 18. Kim decided to take her sister out to celebrate. The girls, dressed to the nines, went to a local nightclub for dancing and Penny's first legal drinks.

There were a couple guys hitting on them all night. The girls decided around 12:30 it was time to go home. The two idiots followed them. Can you imagine how lucky these two morons must have felt when the girls pulled into a motel? The girls ran through the office into their diningroom, laughing. The two guys came in shortly after to be greeted by Bob at the counter, with a shotgun. The guys asked if two hot chicks had just come in.

"Those two hot chicks are my daughters and they live here. Now if either one of you can tell me just one of their names, I'll let you leave. If you can't - ( he raised the shotgun) - it means you don't know them and that makes you stalkers and maybe rapists. In which case, I will kill you where you stand."

Bob claims that one guy pissed himself as they scrambled to get away.

Anyway, back to Kim. She had gone to modeling classes at 18 but was never going to make it as a model. She had too much figure for that. She had done some local print and TV. She was one of the girls you see in those late night ads. The girl lounging around on her bed in a halter and mini skirt.

"My friends and I get so lonely. We're just waiting for you to call. 1-800-hot-girls. I'll be waiting."

Then she would blow a kiss. My wife told me, Aunt Barb made Kim stop the modeling because it was getting too close to the wrong type. She brought home her portfolio after a shoot. There was too much skin showing for her mother. There were underwear shots and in a couple pictures she was wearing a fur coat and nothing else. Barb would not put up with that. I wanted to see them.

After modeling fizzeled out, Kim went to hair dressing school. She was good at it too. She had even been asked to pose for Playboy in some girl's of hair dressing issue. I think it was just some guy trying to get laid. Kim knew her mother would hit the roof so she said no. But she was that pretty, that it could have been real. She was the type of girl that usually won't look twice at a guy like me. Only she did, because she knew me and even had a kid crush when she was younger. If you can picture Valerie Bertinelli when she was cute and sexy. Now you're getting the idea.

This time, it was me and Barb moving away. Across to the other side of the country. It would be the last time she could see her aunt and uncle for a long time. So we went to visit. Barb and her aunt were reliving memories in the livingroom and I was in the kitchen getting them beers when Kim came home from work. She was wearing a red, short sleeve shirt and a tan knee-length skirt. Her work uniform for Quick cuts or one of those places. You know, the cheap haircut places that hire the pretty girls right out of school.

Maybe, if we had seen them more often, things might have gone differently. Watching someone grow up is different than seeing a gawky 14 year old cousin with braces who has suddenly become a stunning full grown 20 year old stranger with tits and ass. And let me tell you, she had the tits and the ass.

"Mike." She shouted when she came in.

She ran over and hugged me. I was surprised at how friendly she was. I was stunned at how good she looked. Her big tits pressed against me as we hugged. She kissed me on the cheek then went in the livingroom to greet her mom and Barb. I followed her with beers for my wife and aunt Barb. Kim's ass moved nicely under her skirt. When I went back to the kitchen, Kim was sitting on the counter with her feet soaking in one side of the double steel sink.

"Shhh." She giggled. "Don't tell my mom but my feet are killing me."

I could see quite a lot of the under part of her thighs with her knees bent like that. I tried to make small talk. Just wanting to be near her. I hoped to maybe get a peek up her skirt. Hey, I'd been married for 20 years.

"The guys don't care if the cut is good or not if they can sneak a look at my boobs while I'm cutting." She said honestly, when I asked how work was. When she leaned forward to rub her feet, I noticed that her shirt was unbuttoned to the third button, With her ample chest there was plenty for the guys to look at. Feeling brave, we were sharing a secret from her mom, I went over and stuck my hand in the sink and began rubbing her foot.

She jumped. "What are you doing?"

"I'll do that for you. You look tired."

"Thanks." She said with a shy smile.

She leaned back with her hands on the counter. I could tell the tittie gods had been very generous. The shirt was too thick to see her nipple bumps but there was no mistake about the size of her knockers. I was getting a good view of her legs as I washed her feet. She was very tan. My cock was waking up.

"Barb and I are heading out tomorrow. She wanted some pictures of the family because it will probably be a long time before we can come visit again." It was the truth but I don't think my wife expected me to ask Kim while I was massaging her feet, trying to look up her skirt.

"I gotta go clean up." She said.

Being Bob's daughter, she wasn't always aware of what was appropriate. I'm sure if her mother or my wife was in the kitchen with us, they would both have given Kim shit for what she did. We were talking and then 'Bingo'. She flashed her snapper. Without a thought for where I was standing, she lifted one foot out of the sink, brought it over the counter and put it on the chair she had pulled over to get up on the counter in the first place. I was holding her other foot and it took a couple seconds to register she wanted to move it.

For those heart stopping seconds, I was staring at this beautiful 20 year old girl's crotch. She was wearing loose fitting white panties. I could tell she didn't shave. I could see dark hairs curling out each side of the strip covering her cunt. She pulled her other leg across. She jumped off the chair and ran to the other room

"Go get your camera."

Thank God for frustrated models, I thought. Always ready for a picture. It was her casual manner about shooting me a beaver that made me think I might be able to get a couple jerk off worthy pictures. If her recent crotch shot was any indication of how shy she was. The back of my neck heated up and my heart started beating faster. If my wife ever caught me taking sexy pictures of another woman, she would be furious. Much less catching me taking pictures of her cousin.

As I walked to the car to get the camera, believe me I wanted to run so she didn't have time to change her mind. I had an autofocus, 35 mil. I stuffed my pocket with 3 rolls of 20 shot film. 60 pictures of her? Wishful thinking. My heart was racing like a kid on his first real date thinking he might get some. And it was with the head cheerleader, not some easy, sleazy skank. I walked back into the livingroom. I wanted my wife and her aunt to see I had nothing to hide. I opened the camera and loaded the film in front of them.

"You said you wanted some pictures."

"Is that why Kim raced upstairs?" My wife asked.

"I guess." I tried to be nonchalant about it, when I was really very chalant. (if that's a word).

"That girl loves the camera." Aunt Barb said.

"She said to tell you, she'd be in her room." My wife answered.

Holy shit. I thought maybe in the kitchen or back yard I might get a crotch or tit shot. In her room? I paused.

"What?" My wife said.

She looked at me and then at her aunt, who was also looking at me. They both laughed at the same time. Not a cruel laugh but a 'get real' laugh. As if to say - "neither one of us is worried about you being in a room with that girl and a camera. You're not 20 anymore, besides she's your cousin in law."

I decided I was going to get my shots. Maybe she won't get naked but I was going to get a jerk off picture just to prove I could. I never in my wildest dreams could have imagined what happened in that room. If I had, I might not have gone up.

(Author's note - I wondered at this point, as many of you may be wondering - I said, "Mike is there an ending to this, or what?" He got very defensive.)

I'm trying to set the mood. I shoplifted when I was a kid. I jumped off a 30' cliff into the quarry pond. I stole a car for a joyride. I once hopped a moving freight train. Now take all the anxiety of those events. Add it to the feeling in your chest for your first tit feelie, first finger bang, first pussy look, first BJ and first fuck. And you have an idea of how I was feeling as I walked up those stairs.

My wife and Kim's mother were downstairs. Her dad owns a shotgun. I hadn't seen the girl in 6 years. She was movie star gorgeous and I was going to ask her if I could take a picture of her panty covered pussy or a naked tit. If she got upset, any one of those factions could have killed me. I was facing all of them.

(Okay he set the mood.)

I managed to calm myself by the time I reached the upstairs hall. I had built up this fantasy that something was going to happen. Hell, I didn't even know what room was her's. I looked down the hall, three open doors and one closed. That must be it. I passed the master bedroom. Not here. Bathroom, not there. I knocked on the door. Can't just go busting in.

"Who's thereeeeee?" Kim asked in an innocent tone. Before I could answer, she opened the door. "Just kidding." I went into her room. She closed and locked the door.

'Why did she lock it?'

My heart was pounding again. My palms were sweating. She was giddy. There was a feint smell of pot? She was wearing the same clothes. 'I gotta clean up', apparently meant fix her hair and do her make-up. Kim had shoulder length dark hair that was done up in a Farrah Fawcett type flip. (from that poster.) I guess she figured there weren't going to be any pictures from the neck down. Like I cared whether or not she even had a head, with that body. She sat on the side of her bed with her arms at her sides.

"Hi. My name is Kim. I like long walks and puppies." She said laughing.

I clicked off a picture. She had a stuffed unicorn on her bed.

"Wait. I'm not ready." Kim said. She wiggled backwards on the bed and leaned her back against a couple pillows with her legs straight out, crossed at the ankles. "How's this?"

"Great, if it's a crime scene photo." I said. "Relax."

"How do you want me?"

"Well." I said, walking over to the bed. "How about..."

I unbuttoned two more buttons. Her shirt only had one button left. She wasn't wearing a bra. There was a thin white line between her knockers. I could see the side of one tit. It wasn't round like the fake, enhanced tits. It sagged from the size. I saw side tit. That line where her tit rested on her body and then started to curve up. My heart was racing again. This was the first chance for her to get mad. And she did, sort of.

"Hey-y-y-y." She said. "I think that's too much." She buttoned one and reached for the next.

"You mean you let strangers look at your boobs all day long and I can't even get a cleavage shot?" I said. I know it was weak but I was desperate. "Us old guys need to see some skin once in a while too." Like I said, desperate.

She gave me a strange look. She unbuttoned the button. Her shirt fell part way open, held only by the single button at the bottom. Both tits were still covered, but I was getting side tit again. There was about 3 inches of skin between the edges of her shirt. She still had her ankles crossed. She smiled at me. I took a couple pictures. Click, click.

"I thought you use to be a model."

"I was."

"Do some model stuff. Some poses."

"Like what?" She interlocked her fingers and held them under her chin. "Like this?" She laughed, striking an innocent pose. Click.

"How about ... sitting on the edge of the bed?" She scootched down. I saw her tits jiggle but nothing peeked out. She sat with her legs over the side. "Now, push your boobs together with your arms." I interlocked my fingers and pushed my arms together to showed her what I wanted.

"Really?"

She did it. About one third of each tit and a mile of cleavage came into view as she smushed those babies together. No nipple though. She did her posing smile again. I took a shot. Click. She relaxed and the boobs went away again.

"How about?" I unbuttoned the last one.

"Mike." She said, in a semi scolding tone.

"Wait." I said as she reached to redo it. She stopped. "Just hold down the bottom of each side, you know, so nothing sneaks out."

She held her shirt down. There they were. Her nipple bumps poking against her tight shirt. They were about as big around as my pinkie. I opened her shirt, one side at a time, a bit at a time, until each side of the shirt exposed a tit right to the edge of each areola. She looked down. I was sweating.

"I don't think so." She giggled. "My boobs are showing."

"Just a little."

Click, click. I shot two pictures before she let go of her shirt and her tits went back into hiding.

She waggled a finger at me. "You're a bad man."

Time was running out. How long before my wife or her mother came upstairs to see what was taking so long? And what about that locked door? It's not like on TV where people say. "I'm coming." And then take 3 minutes. It only takes ten seconds to walk to the door. Then what?

"Ah, her shirt's open because a bug flew in there and she was trying to get it." Time was running out.

"How about with your hands behind your head."

She lifted her arms and the corners of the shirt rose up and out. The bottoms of both wonderful tits came into view. By the time she had her hands behind her head, her tits were fully exposed. I clicked a couple more shots. I had my tit shot. They were magnificent. Two 36c beauties with white triangles where her bikini hid her from the sun. At the top of each triangle, a thin white line went up and around her neck. Inside of each triangle, was a dark brown nipple with a half dollar sized areola. Her nipples were erect.

"MIKE!!!" She mock screamed. She dropped her arms and crossed them over her chest.

"Come on." I said. "You've got such pretty breasts."

"No." She said, with a little pout.

"How about just one?" I tried. "Which is the nicer one?"

"What??" That got her.

"Everybody knows that boobs are different. If you're right handed, your right one is probably bigger. You never noticed?"

She looked at me with disbelief. I nodded my head. She looked at her chest, still covered by her arms. She stuck her crossed hands inside her shirt and grabbed them. I saw her lifting them under her half open shirt.

"Really?" She asked still feeling herself.

"Which one hangs lower?"

"I can't tell."

"Let me see." I tried my concerned voice and not my horny voice.

Here was another chance for her to get upset and call for help. Also if anyone came to the door, I was dead. My dick was standing at attention. I could hear the blood pumping in my ears. She pulled her arms from under her shirt and sat with them at her sides. I moved to her. I stuck my hand inside. I touched one. My dick was throbbing.

Oh my God. I was actually squeezing her tit and she was letting me. It was way more than a handful. I cupped it. Her nipple poked into my palm. I lifted it. I brushed my thumb across her erect nipple. I put my other hand on the other one. This gorgeous creature was sitting on her bed with her shirt open while I fondled her tits. She looked at me with that gorgeous face. Thank you Jesus.

alparker
alparker
320 Followers
12