Historical Erotica Ch. 01

Story Info
The Coup: Strange Times in Persia
5.1k words
4
23.6k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 05/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Reader: The Following story unfolds in Tehran- Iran in 1953 during an attempted American-CIA and British MI6 coup against the democratically elected government of Mohammad Mosaddegh. Codenamed Operation Ajax the plan was to remove Mosaddegh and increase the power of the Iranian Shah (King), Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. The story follows John Hopkins, who is an American reporter stationed in Iran during the coup. Hopkins finds himself caught up between the coup plotters and Shireen, an Iranian women and Marxist who is against the Shah and the coup. Enjoy!!

15 August

Flashback:

Shireen: "Azizam (honey or dear), Vallahi (I swear) you're so hard to day, I don't know if my tiny anus can fit your enormous manhood. I'm worried it might hurt."

Tall American man smiles, "Jonam (Honey), I don't want to hurt you, I love you and all I want to do is express my love for you. And anal sex is the best way to express your love for someone, it's so intimate and caring. It takes real trusts."

Shireen: "Easy for you to say, you won't be limping for days afterwards!"

"Hey, don't say that, I can't bear the thought of you in pain. Listen, I will go very slowly and start of teasing your outer cheeks and if you don't feel you are able to continue, I'll stop, okay?"

Shireen: "Okay, I love you John."

John places his hard and throbbing cock onto Shireen's outer butt cheeks and rests his nuts on them too. He then pulls his nuts off and rubs his penis up and down and from side to side of Shireen's butt, "Ohhhh yesss...rubbing my cock against your ass, ah yes that's very nice. Feels so good and you're so smooth."

End of flashback

John rushes around the streets of Tehran, the scenes are unbelievable, even incredible, but confusion is abounded and rumour is rife. No one's quite sure what is happening or what has happened. Tension and hostility are thick in the air with conspiracy on everyone's lips, The Bazaaris (Market Traders) are in outrage and the country has turned up-side-down. These are strange times in Persia, treacherous times in Persia, everyone looks at one another and wonders if they are looking at friend or foe.

John can smell blood and hopes it will not be his. Large crowds gather and shouting commences, "Death to Britain...down with the British Empire...death to the Shah...long live Mosaddegh. The Iranian people want Mosaddegh." They shout in continuous fashion, the police try to dispel the crowds, but with confusion of who is in charge and the large crowds, possibly in the hundreds of thousands, their attempts look confused and beaten.

John is handed a news letter as he passes the demonstrators, it reads, "Oh glorious people of Iran, the thieving British have attempted to rob us of our rights. The British stooge and our so-called 'king of kings' conspired with the Imperialists, last night they attempted to illegally remove, arrest and imprison Prime Minister Seyyed Mohammed Mosaddegh, but by the grace of god, their scheme failed. Mosaddegh is safe and the cowardly Shah has fled. The time has come to sweep away this dictator and declare ourselves a republic."

John is shocked by what he is reading and feels the need to get to Mr Roosevelt, quickly. But while, he's looking for an escape route, he notices Shireen in the crowd. She turns and catches his eye with a look of anger on her face.

Flashback

Shireen: "Promise you will love me forever and I will not only let you pleasure yourself in my anus."

"I promise, I will never betray you."

John slides his cock off Shireen's cheeks and gently pushes pass her cheeks and gradually ends up deep inside her ass. Shireen lets' out a whimper, but manages to control herself and remain composed.

"Ahhh, let the show begin."

John pushes forward, Shireen's mouth is wide open and her eyes are as large as a full-moon. John pulls back, while a sweat permeates his brow, it dangles from it and eventually drops landing on Shireen's butt. It's like a sign for how hot and sweaty, the session is about to come.

"By the way, before we begin, I thought I'd let you know one thing. I'm hard as hell, and I know, that I agreed to only anal sex. I understand that to lose your virginity before marriage is emotionally and culturally traumatic for you and by not allowing your pussy to be penetrated, you are still, technically a virgin. I will try and honor your wishes, but if I get overexcited and I accidently end up there, in the wrong hole, I'm not pulling it out."

Shireen looks startled, "What?"

"Just saying, I mean you know what effect you have on men. You're a cock tease and I am so tempted by you. And your pussy looks so soft, warm and welcoming, my penis just wants a nice home or shelter to rest in."

Shireen: "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Listen, I love you and you love me. But dark forces are at work and we may not get another chance. Something's coming, something bad and I don't know what will happen."

John begins to move in and out in a humping motion, before Shireen can react, she has no idea what he is talking about. But decides not to let it ruin a good evening. John's energy level increases and is really coming into his element, shireen's butt is getting quite the work out.

Shireen: "Ohh Azizam, right there, hit the spot. Yes...go on...you know how too."

Pounding hard, John's balls violently clip and smack into Shireen's butt cheeks, which are turning red due to the intensity of the anal assault. Ferocious, talk about operation desert storm, this anal attack is the real battle for the Persian Gulf. Precum whiffs upwards, John's nose feeds to information to his brain, which commands greater fire power. Shireen's nose informs her brain of just how much mess John has made in her anus, based on preliminary smell results.

A look of regret comes over Shireen's face, because she has not yet blown or sucked John off, which means she will tastes herself in addition to his waste, when she does. But she knows, she must solider on and not dwell on the matter. She opens her mouth wide and starts screaming, she can feel her asshole expanding, surely John's lasting impression on Shireen will be a larger asshole.

John is so into Shireen's ass, he could hump away at it for hours. But he decides that it is now or never, while Shireen is in an Eros state, it's time to initiate his own coup. He slides his cock out of Shireen's ass, rubs it against her outer cheeks and then slides down to her pussy. She has trimmed pubic hair, with small pink lips that dangle. All John can hear is a voice telling him to come inside.

He places his throbbing manhood on her outer lips and using his fingers pushes his cock inside her. It proves to be a difficult task, Shireen is so tight, and John is keen to reduce the bloody impact. But despite Shireen's nervous disposition and her pleases, John marches on. It will go in, he just needs to use force. John's cock keeps slipping out and seems unable to penetrate Shireen's inner sanctum, but John will not give in, he is stubborn like that.

He stick it back in and shoves, pushes and pressures as much as he can, Shireen's bodily warmth tells John he is getting further inside her. "aaaahhhhhhh..." He screams, suddenly he falls forward and feels his penis is now all the way in. He did it, he broke into Shireen's inner sanctum. He pounds away, he needs to really open her up, aggressively and violently if necessary. The room temperature rises and animalistic instinct takes over.

Two hot sweaty bodies, sway back and forth, groans of pleasure, joy and ecstasy overcome the happy couple. In and out, in and out, as the old mating ritual goes, seeds are being planted. Shireen is surprised at the amount of internal juice she is producing. She closes her eyes and imagines how succulent John's manhood must now be, it's being marinated with her pussy juice and just the thought of that, makes Shireen's mouth salivate. Her watery tongue, normally reserved for certain meat dishes, causes her embracement, because as she opens her mouth to groan- saliva and drool flies out. Shireen decides to rescue the situation by drooling on her breasts, which she rubs in.

Shireen: "Ohhh..fuck my pussy, yes fill my Persian pussy with your American juice, I want that southern seed."

Nothing could stop John from finishing the job, but while he is humping her, the radio, which is on in the background, produces a message. "This is the BBC Persian World Service, the time is exactly half-past mid-night." John suddenly stopped much to Shireen's amazement, had he cum already? It is a brief 10-second pause, before John resumes. John is sweating excessively, for unbeknown to Shireen, the way the time was announced on the radio is a signal to the conspirators to launch the coup.

End of Flashback

Shireen may well be angry, but John does not have time to stop and chat and after staring her in the eye. John makes his way from the crowd and heads for the American embassy. Something has gone terribly wrong and John does not know if he has been compromised. Fighting his way through the crowds, into the back streets and turning up at the embassy, John has managed to avoid trouble. Bursting through the embassy, he asks every official he sees's, "Have you seen Kermit (Roosevelt)?" To which everyone shakes their head, running through the corridors he runs into Steve, who is also part of the coup and a member of the CIA. They go into Steve's office.

Steve: "My dear fellow, you look like you could use a drink? Will bourbon do you?"

"Sure, I guess." John responds. Watching Steve place ice cubes into his bourbon, makes John cross his legs in response to a sudden twitch in his crotch area.

Flashback

John stands upwards

Shireen: "I'm gonna give you something you are never going to forget Azizam."

Shireen places an ice cube in her mouth and drops to her knees, John's throbbing manhood is out and ready. Looking upwards remaining composed, but expecting a sensational event. Suddenly, a icy feeling overtakes him, his cock head's temperature drops and he can feel the cube being rubbed in. Shireen's wet tongue, the ice cube and her drool rub up against his sensitive manhood, John feels like he going to faint, some much pleasure, which feels like it will override his brain and force it to crash.

Sucking, rubbing, licking, spiting, touching and playing, Shireen is a very through cock-sucker, nothing is left unpleasured. The eyes roll back in John's head, but he manages to get his eyes back into place to stare down at Shireen, whose big eyes are looking up at him. Raising his head upwards and closing his eyes, a trickling feeling oozes out of his cock head. Shireen very loudly slurps away, which causes John to discharge in every increasing amounts. Finally, it all comes out and covers Shireen's face and mouth and she takes the large loads down in huge gulps.

End of Flashback

Steve places the drink in-front of John and sits down behind his desk; he pulls up a book and begins flicking through it. He stops at a page and then hands the book to John.

Steve: "Do you know what this is?"

John takes a look at sees a painting, "It's a painting."

Steve: "Not just any painting, a Rembrandt master piece. Did you know that I am a huge admirer of Rembrandt the 17th century Dutch painter?"

John shakes his head and takes a look at the painting. The image of a Sultan or Middle Eastern king at some kind of feast looking alarmed at the appearance of a bodiless and faceless arm behind him. The arm appears to have produced some kind of Hebrew text on the wall. John is confused, why is he being shown this?

Steve: "I didn't use to like this painting, but in the last few weeks, I find myself drawn to it. The painting is called Belshazzar's feast. A feat which coined the biblical phrase the writings on the wall, do you know the story?"

Again John shakes his head.

Steve: "Belshazzar was a Babylonian King, in-fact according to the Book of Daniel of the Old Testament, Belshazzer was the last Babylonian King. Babylon is what we call Iraq today. Belshazzar ordered the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem to be ransacked and its sacred object to be stolen and brought to him following his victory over the Israelites. He used these sacred object during a drunken feast and defiled some of them. He was enjoying himself when a dismembered arm appears behind him and a message in Hebrew appears. Naturally, Belshazzar is terrified but can't read it and sends for someone to translate it."

Steve takes a sip of his drink

Steve: "Finally, someone is found to read it. The message reads Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin, which translates as numbered, weighed, divided but it's a play on words. The message was telling him the number of days his kingdom had left and predicted his imminent death. That night Belshazzar was murdered and the Persian or the Medes sacked Babylon and it was the end of the Babylonian empire. Since starting this operation, I've been wondering whether this painting is warning me about the perils of allying ourselves with the Shah."

He pauses for a moment and seems to be in another world, before snapping out of it.

Steve: "It's true by the way, General Fazlollah Zahedi botched the job. He sent Colonel Nematollah Nassiri to Prime Minister Mosaddegh's house to hand him the Shah's dismissal letter only to find Mossaddegh already knew and had him arrested. But the Shah who is so cowardly fled a few days ago and is currently hiding out in Italy. He won't come back. There is now a real scramble, Zahedi is hard to reach and we have no idea what is happening. It's a fucking disaster."

John has a grave look of concern on his face, "What about the British?"

Steve: "They are as confused as we are. Honestly, I wish we had never got involved, it was their idea to begin with. Winston Churchill approached Eisenhower and proposed the idea for the coup against old Mossy, as MI6 call him. All the British care about is protecting what remains of their withering empire and of course the Iranian oil fields. The British control Iranian oil fields and take 90% of its profits, old Mossy comes along and he believes that Iranian oil should belong to the Iranian people, so he nationalises it. The nationalisation threatens British interests and so they engineer a plan for the coup."

John remains silent, listens and nods at what Steve is saying, meanwhile he tries to work out what he's going to do next.

Steve: "They get us involved by sending us fear-mongering stories about Mosaddegh being a communist agent and fabricating links between him and the Soviet Union. Of course we have the fucking Truman Doctrine, which calls for the containment of the spread of communism, so of course we had to get involved. They (the British) also whispered into the Shah's ears and planted in his mind, that Mosaddegh was a regicidal maniac, who would stop at nothing until the Shah was removed. They played us, they played us well. It's true that Mosaddegh now has links to the Tudeh party, which is Soviet affiliated, but this is a very recent development and a result of the conspiring situation against him."

Steve pauses and looks soulful and then turns back to John.

Steve: "I'm sorry to have involved you in this, but I can't help you now. You need to get out of this country, they are looking for blood and a American journalist, who has been fabricating anti-Mosaddegh stories for months is the perfect candidate. Good luck."

The two men warmly embrace and then depart ways. John has only been in the country for 12 months, but he has already warmly embraced the place. His Persian (Farsi) is coming along nicely and has developed a real affinity to the culture and a love for its traditions. And now he is being told to leave, which depress him greatly, but more important than that. What does he do about Shireen, she is the love of his life, however she is also a member of the Tudeh movement or the Communist party with links to the Soviet Union. He starts thinking about the time when he first met Shireen.

Flashback

John enters the room, he is there to cover the International workers conference, a conference which has brought Socialists, Marxists, Leninist, Trotskyites, Communists, Trade Unionists and Third World Liberation movements to Iran. The conference is being hosted by Tudeh Movement and both British and American governments are looking for hints of a wider communist conspiracy. John is covering the event for one American publication and one British one. He is setting up and notices an intensely beautiful woman on the stage. He can't help but stare at her, suddenly she gets up and starts speaking.

Shireen: "Hello my name is Shireen, welcome to our conference, we aim to unite the workers of the world against Imperialism, capitalism and workers exploitation. We are part of a global movement of consciousness and we feel the need to unify our efforts with our comrades from other countries. We have a simple message, we are here, we are one, workers and revolutionaries of the world unite. Capitalism equals slavery and slavery equals imperialism and Imperialism equals empire."

John is riveted and looks attentively at the young delectable Shireen.

Shireen: "Lenin once said the West were wishful thinkers, so let us give them something wishful to think. I disagree, the West uses wishfulness to disguise nihilistic and pessimistic attitudes about Human nature. Capitalism is opposed to the betterment of the many and aims only for the betterment of the few. I cannot hide my bourgeoisie origins, my great-grandfather was a petty bourgeoisie merchant trader but he didn't let it fool him. He was a trader because his father was one and he was trapped in a social spiral. But he was also a trained lawyer and led the calls for a constitutional monarchy in Iran. The Shah had unlimited power and even tried to eliminate him, but he failed. In 1905 we finally got a constitution and he was part of the constitutional movement."

Shireen pauses, as if she is building up to something.

Shireen: "But two-years after the constitutional movement, he was murdered in a traditional bath house by one of the Shah's henchmen. The British had a hand in his murder. The claimed not only was he leading an anti-British group in Iran, but that he was in contact with anti-British groups in the Raj or British occupied India. We in Iran have never been directly colonised by Britain, baring both the First World War and Second World War, where they invaded us to prevent independence movements or Pro-German movements ,as they called them, from taking control. But we have suffered from their colonial influence. Since the 19th century, the British began financing the Iranian government or should I say, creating debt for the Iranian government. Iran borders India and they wanted to maintain influence of Iran to protect the jewel in the crown or India."

John feels uneasy but takes notes nonetheless

Shireen: "The British then began financing various institutions in Iran, which gave them control. They began enacting a series of laws, which made British visitors to Iran exempt from local laws, regardless of what they did and how they behaved. When oil was discovered the British monopolised it, and to this day, they still control it. In the 1920's Iran nearly became a republic, but again the British prevented it, they helped overthrow the old monarchy and convinced the Iranian military man who led the coup to declare himself the new monarch. His name was Reza Shah and he's the father of our current Shah. But it's not only us, we are a microcosm, the British ruled over a quarter of the global and half the world's population."

Another brief pause,

Shireen: "The British say, the sun never sets on the British Empire and they are technically right, when you consider the global spread of empire. Although when I said this phrase to my grandfather he said the sun never sets on the British Empire, because God does not trust the British in the dark. But on a serious note, we need to unite our efforts, because the problems are global. Thank you."

12