Historical Erotica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following days prove to be very tense. One evening I see Shireen in a room on her own and I decide to enter and confront her.

I move around her, she is dressed in her night outfit. "So thou who art so pure, readyes herself for the nightly slumber. Surely, the virgin has pure dreams in-which her moral up-standing are never questioned. Open as a book, is that not the expression?"

"Of its Leyla, the woman of the night, who has appeared on this night. By the question is why? Why is this night different from other nights? Should she not be engaging in more speculative reasoning or should we say, speculative virginity?"

I grab Shireen by the arm and squeeze it tightly, "You would do well to remember that I am an old creature entrapped in this youthful body. I've been here and at the top for many years, because I know all the tricks of the trade and I fight well. Within these palace walls, between the rooms of favoured concubines and other buildings there is a dark area in-between. The area is called the gathering place of the Jinns and it's an area which is distrusted by all palace officials. But this space is not merely the gap between the known and the unknown, its where the different knowns pass through and those who dwell here learn about the different knowns. The world in the area is grey, but I live there, because information is knowledge and knowledge is power. I will discover what it is you want and then crush you."

Shireen holds her tongue, "Though is silent, I wonder what is concealed? The Virgin princess must have some secrets." I place my hand up her night dress and down her underwear and begin to poke around her female genitalia, I gasp, "I knew it. Though are not all you seem. Not pure, you are not even a virgin. Though inhibits the same space as me, but what information does she seek."

Shireen, "Lowly woman born of a whore, we are not alike and you have no right to violate me in this way. Remove yourself at once, cease and desist now." She spits into my face and enraged, I slap her across the face.

Brawling breaks out and we are hitting one another. I punch her across the face and she knees me in the stomach, using my long-red painted nails, I scratch her. Kicking ensues and we both end up on the floor and we wrestle one another and try to get each other into a headlock. The efforts are fruitless and the struggle pointless, for no sooner that hostilities broke out, that the great mother appeared and put hostiles to their end. She blames me for everything to the Sultan's mother and whitewashes her own role, whilst I did not receive much of a punishment, I have now fall into the great lady's bad books and I have to watch myself carefully.

The Harem is a slippery and treacherous world, I've personal witnessed the demise of prominent concubines. The walls have ears and absorb everything, but how do they interpret what they hear? I know that Lady Shireen is a Safavid spy, but how do I prove it? I need to build up a network of loyal informers and build it up fast. Time is of the essence, moreover, she has challenged, insulted and harmed me and I want my pound of flesh.

The weeks that follow, finds me turning to every peep hole and witnessing every sex act being performed. Shame and dirty secrets are the best kind to turn people. The trouble is Shireen has the same idea as me and it's hard to know who she has already turned. Watching every sex act performed. Girls with faces illuminated with white cream and colored by golden showers. Virginities and innocence's lost , expanding holes and erect manhoods all in the name of carnal pleasure. What animals are these? The smell is thick, cum's in the air, but unfortunately for these girls the smell of cum carries far and the pretence of virginity depends of my co-operation. It's true what they say, everything is about sex, except for sex. Sex is about power.

More weeks have passed and our noble lady has turned much of the harem against me. Her agents poison the air with their wicked lies. Careless whispers uttered between the sheets and pillows, indiscretions reported during cloak and dagger liaisons. I hear rumours of a secret committee being formed to investigate acts of treason, which, unsurprisingly my name has come up. Through enough dirt at someone and some of it will stick. I also hear plans for possible war with Safavid Persia, if this be so; this makes the Lady Shireen case more acute. I must hit her before it's too late.

Few more days pass and my luck may be in. I've noticed the odd behaviour of a Christian concubine known to be on Shireen's books. She is favoured by a senior official and will wed him, but she behaves strangely in front of a black servant. If this be, what I think it is, I may have an important opening. I see this girl heading off to a room and I discreetly follow her, I notice the room she enters and I take to the walls and use the peep hole to pear through. Low and behold, the black servant and the girl are alone and I watch with anticipation for what will follow.

The two exchange sweet nothings, then he lays his hand on her cheek and pushes back the hair. Delighted with this physical contact she raises her head and her eyes widen. He inserts his thumb into her mouth sideways and she kisses it. I love watching people fuck, I'm looking forward to this show, after all he looks quite hunky. Let the show begin.

Their lips meet one another is a fiery passion, tongue in tongue, cheek against cheek and distinguishing one from the other is difficult. It's amazing how in a moment of lustful passion, we all become one. I hear slurping, licking, biting, waling and nashing, using his firm grip and large biceps the servant strips the concubine down until her naked breast is exposed. Shortly followed by her ass and pussy, she is completely exposed and on a hot night like this, she must feel the air pushing against her naked flesh to be a relief.

Kissing down her neck while she kisses upwards, I find myself excited by what I am witnessing. I start to touch my own breasts, I gently rub and cress my nipples turned on, not only by the spectacle before me, but also by the fact they do not know I am watching. The concubine undresses the servant and starts to work her tongue across his big chest. Licking and biting away at his nipples, this servant is getting the treatment. She moves down and starts tonguing his belly button, but he becomes impatient and pulls her up-right and starts licking her back. He seems to take sustenance from her moist breast.

He moves downwards and starts licking her pussy, he's a good boy, showing his respect to womanhood before she serves it. She cries with ecstasy, transformative groaning, she entering into a new state. He really licks and slobbers over her pussy, he makes such a mess and a lot of noise. Taking huge gulps and swallowing, he's a dream partner, a man who doesn't mind getting down and dirty. She eventually takes pity on him and kisses down his body until he reaches his manhood. She kisses the tip, starts licking down the tip and playing with different parts of the penis.

Using her tongue like a good whore, she spits and rubs the spit in. She obviously been well-trained. I am now furiously rubbing my nipples, but this is not enough, so I place my hand on my womanhood and gently tease. Oh the feeling is indescribable right now, watching this girl drooling and slurping away on a large piece of meat is very exciting. She now swallows him whole and takes deposits of precum down in droves. She even pauses to burp. Such a naughty girl. Who said revenge cannot be fun?

She bites him a little, real uses her teeth. I am really rubbing myself and I don't care who sees it, in fact, I hope someone is watching. The girl stops sucking his dick and takes a seat and opens her legs, I think its penetration time. He inserts and grunts loudly as he does so, within moments he is pounding away, with his balls clipping her pussy. I am a little surprised she is allowing entry into her inner sanctum, but each to their own. They are screaming like wild animals, the scene can only be described as animalistic. Two hot bodies swaying back and forth all in the hope of achieving orgasm.

The smell of sex rises upwards and enters my nostrils and is processed by my brain. Meanwhile, my pussy is becoming incredibly moist. It's really soft down there, I mean really really soft. They pound away for over twenty minutes and then they are both ready, the servant withdraws his manhood and she gets' on her knees and stares up at him with her mouth wide open. He starts to squirt and she closes her eyes briefly and then re-opens. He starts hitting every spot on her face, hair and mouth. She wipes away the cum with her finger and dangles it in the air until it drops into her mouth for swallowing. The air is thick with the smell of cum, watching this makes me cum too. I feel a huge sense of relief overcome my body.

"So, this is where you are? Being a little pervert and in the hope of catching me out." I turn and Lady Shireen is standing there. "Good girls do not watch other people have sex and masturbate, it looks as though, I have enough evidence to finally end you."

Shit she knows, I turn to face her, but have forgotten that my pussy is still exposed. She starts laughing, "Look at that little hole of yours, trying to show off. I'm afraid this will really be the end of you. Shame I was beginning to enjoy this rivalry, but the guards will be here any moment and you will be detained. There is a war coming, a war with Persia and I will cripple the Ottomans from within. Now you're out of the way, it will be much easier, I have everyone in my pocket and you are my last obstacle."

I burst into anger and I run at Shireen and jump on here, pushing her to the ground and trying to wrestle and hit her. "You bitch, you won't get away with this." I cry. I lean in to bite her on the neck, she screams, but then punches me across the face and I fly off her and land on the floor. She jumps on top of me and starts slapping me across the face and spitting on me. I struggle with her, but she places her hand on my mouth, I bite it and she removes it screaming. Ottoman politics can be so dirty. I push her off me and attempt to get away, she grabs me and pulls me towards her, I see a large stick on my side. I grab it and strike her across the head. She falls backwards, I strike her a second time and she goes down to the floor. I then beat her across the head numerous times, until she stops moving, it's only then I realize what I have done.

I quickly exist and seal the door into the peep hole room and escape. I quickly head back to my quarters and change clothes. The guards don't fine her straight away, she obvious didn't specify where we would be. But I am living on borrowed time and with a few hours the guards of the harem mount a massive search for her. I can't leave right away and I go straight to the court, where the Sultan is. While there the crier bursts in and I know the game is up. Sexual politics is a murky and cut throat road and so it has turned out to be for me.

12