History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You approach the bed, climbing up from the foot and then begin crawling towards me, a predatory look on your face, your eyes burning with lust.

'You're a virgin aren't you?' you ask although you already know the answer is yes.

Your knees come to rest at either side of me and you kneel just above me, taking my hands in yours and guiding them over your naked body from your neck and shoulders, touring the mountains and valleys of your heaving breasts and then sliding down to a standstill at the curving slopes where your waist meets your hips. You hold them there, removing one hand to take my hardness and guide yourself down onto me.

I feel a wetness and heat that is not unlike when your lips parted so slightly to take me into your mouth but when your mouth opens and a sigh escapes and I feel myself becoming slowly enveloped by a silken smoothness that I otherwise cannot describe; hot, wet, pulsating and alive.

'Not anymore,' you conclude in shaky whispers, 'you belong to me now, boy.'

In a matter of moments, although time suddenly feels so slowed down, I see beneath the strip of black pubic hair just above your pussy my hard young cock disappearing completely inside of you.

Our pelvises touch and I feel myself stretch inside of you as you bear down, my hands squeezing at the flesh of your hips in pleasure, and I feel myself becoming wet, a slight tremor running through your body to where we have become joined.

Your hands move to my chest and shoulders then and you begin to gyrate your hips, working your wet pussy up and down over me as I support your weight underneath. The room is filled with the sounds of your wetness as you try to suppress your excitement and I can feel myself sliding in and out of you with impossible ease.

We're both gasping, groaning and trying not to cry out with the immense pleasure happening between us as you pick up pace. You're panting as you rise and fall, rise and fall and rise and fall and your breasts animatedly invite me to cradle them with my hands. I squeeze them, rub my palms against them and squash them together, watching the pleasurable expressions on your delighted face as you ride me. You laugh beneath your breath suddenly.

'I didn't mean to go this far,' you pant.

'How much further can we go?' I ask, 'I'm in heaven already.'

'You're not the only one,' you gasp, 'I love this big hard cock so much, I'm so soaking wet already.'

You increase pace again, literally grinding yourself against me, the friction between our pubic mounds turning me on even more than I already am just letting you use me like this.

I witness in amazement as what began as an act of sexual intercourse becomes an incredibly lustful dance. You slip and slide over my hips, your hips gyrating and your body snaking around, becoming slick with sweat in the dim light. By now you can't control your urges and you're expressing your pleasure vocally and so loudly. You bite your lip, looking into my eyes with an expression that tells me you want more of me than is inside of you already.

'I don't think I can take much more,' I tell you, the well of excitement in my guts straining to what I'm sure is the point of no return and with that you're up on your knees and lying down next to me, urging me to get on top and plunge my straining erection deep inside you.

'This is the best bit,' you tell me, 'you'll be wanting to do this to me every hour of very day after this.'

You raise your knees to either side of me, beckoning me into your arms and begging me to feed my cock into your soaking pussy.

'When you feel like you can't hold back anymore, I want you to push yourself as deep as you can and let go,' you say.

'But won't I get you pregnant?' I ask nervously, already having slid inside you. You call out to God, enraptured by the sensations I'm causing you now that it is your turn to lay back and enjoy the show.

'No, trust me,' you gasp.

One hand cradles the back of your neck, the other feeds one giant breast into your own mouth and with long fingernails you tweak at those large dark nipples as your eyes concentrate on my length disappearing into the deep, wet pink of your sex.

I immediately begin to plough you, watching in amazement of the sight that is my hard cock penetrating you almost effortlessly. You begin to cry in ecstasy, using your thighs to draw me in and hold me close as our flesh slides together, sweat soaked and burning.

At first I was close to orgasm but now I steal glances at the nearby clock and watch the minutes turn to a full hour. I can't believe I last so long and you're marvelling me on my first performance, telling me I'll be balls deep in this pussy so long as it's mine.

'I want your hot spunk deep inside me,' you growl, your voice now worn and almost animalistic in your overheated and ravished state. 'And then I'm going to suck that amazing cock of yours to fucking perfection so you can go home and wank over me all night at the thought of next time.'

That does it, I approach a sensation I've never imagined, never conceived. I burn for you and I strain and sweat pours from me in streams, your legs wrapped tight around me.

'Fucking come on boy, fill me up with your spunk,' you cry and...

*** The Reality ***

'That's quite a fantasy,' she purred, a look of amazement making her eyes wide and brilliantly white in the dimming evening light, 'you have been thinking about it a lot.'

'I told you, you left a lasting impression on me,' I explained coyly, not realising how hard I'd gotten just telling her my fantasy. The alcohol was making my head spin and I couldn't believe the reality of the situation here tonight. I never thought I would end up telling her everything, or at least almost everything.

'Well that's it now,' I concluded, 'that's all I'm telling. Now it's time for you to tell me your fantasy.'

She shook her head after a moment's pause for thought. 'No!'

'No?' I repeated in disbelief.

'No,' she repeated. 'It's getting late... and if I took the time to tell you, we wouldn't have the time to make it a reality now, would we?'

I stared into her eyes, that old feeling of excitement coming back with a vengeance all of a sudden, hitting me in the gut hard. I stuttered, trying to speak without thinking, struck just as aimless as I felt dumb.

'We're both adults – experienced, mature adults – and we knew what we were doing the moment you turned up. I am going to teach you everything I know, but you're going to do everything I want you to,' she said.

'Everything,' I agreed. 'If you can handle me...'

'Well then boy, aren't we full of spunk tonight!?' she teased and took my hand. 'We'll see who handles who...'

...TBC!