History Repeats Itself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laughed at another occasion following one of our friend's wedding when we had returned to our room and agreed to have the noisiest sex possible in the hope of waking up some other friends of ours in the room next door. They had retired earlier in the evening boasting that their specific intention was to pleasure each other several times. Unfortunately the occupants of the hotel room next door were not our friends and this unknown elderly couple had resorted to banging on the dividing wall because our headboard was knocking the plaster off.

I knew exactly what was happening here, all these references to previous sexual encounters were building up a mood of anticipation and Christine was whipping herself into a sexual frenzy so that we could play jig-a-jig once more. It was working too, I could feel my own cock struggling to get upright within my shorts.

She asked me if I preferred sex inside or outside and before I answered she began to unbutton her shirt from the top until both breasts were on view. She put one foot on a chair and her labia parted slightly so that I could see her wetness glinting at me. She climbed onto the wooden table and shuffled her brown bottom along the table top until one leg lay on either side of me and her hole lay temptingly wide and wet in front of me. I have to admit that I was both amused and amazed by her drunken over-the-top antics and it was impossible not to feel the renewed stirrings of arousal. I ran the pad of my finger along the wetness of her slit and then pushed my finger completely inside her. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, placed her palms on the table behind her and leaned back to gain the full effect.

At her request I applied some lube and for a few minutes I finger fucked her as she arched her back and moaned softly. Then I brought my head down to her fanny lips and gave her a long lingering lick along her slit and clitoris and she murmured gently in encouragement. I did it again and then, still remaining seated, I gripped her knees, opened her legs wide and buried my face in her wetness. I slurped up and down her cunt, slipped my tongue inside her hole, circled her clitoris with my tongue and sucked hard on it so that her loose flappy parts could be gripped in my lips and I could run my tongue along them.

Christine's hips were now thrusting back and forward wildly to encourage her orgasm out, she was leaning back on her elbows and her fingers were stretching for her nipples, I forced my tongue deeper inside her whilst my fingers made rapid movements over her slippery clit and then she came violently in my face. Her thighs closed around my head and she murmured "oh fucking hell, fucking hell" as she jerked around erratically on the table whilst her hands clawed at her body. She gripped the back of her thighs and slowly fell back on the table so that her feet and legs followed the movement and pointed to the sky, and with flapping hands, she signalled me closer and implored me to put my cock in quickly.

I struggled with my zip whilst she gasped "now, quick" and then my cock was free and massive and I was stepping out of my shorts and forcing myself inside her one movement. "Do me like Binnsy did" she said and for a half second I thought she was confessing to something extra-marital before I realised that she wanted me to fuck her just like Binnsy had fucked Janice in the swimming pool in Florida.

I poured more lube in the general direction of her hole whilst I slid into her over and over again. My abdomen was slapping hard against her bottom and thighs, her calves and ankles were resting on my shoulders, my arms were wrapped around her knees and I repeatedly pulled myself in to her whilst she yelped "yes, yes, yes" again and again. I was panting and sweating like a bull as I battered away at her, my swinging balls were aching like I'd been in a fight and all the while Christine's hands darted over her chest, pinching her nipples and even squeezing her own throat. Then, in a series of powerful spasms, I groaned and came inside her and she raised her forearm to her mouth and bit down on it in ecstasy.

I came to a slow stop, my heart was beating violently and I could barely breathe. I couldn't resist saying "oh my god, I love fucking you, I fucking love it" and she shushed me as usual and lay there on the table, her nipples as hard as acorns and her glowing chest rising and falling with the effort of it all.

I withdrew but kept her legs aloft so that I could watch my milky semen seep out of her hole and slowly drip down the crack of her bottom. I reached down and rubbed the slippery sauce around her bum-hole and she tensed at the suspicion that I was going to push my finger up her ass and then she indicated that I should let loose her legs.

We went inside and I collapsed onto the bed. Christine ran the shower but firstly she examined her fanny in the mirror to assess the damage. I had an ache in the pit of my stomach, the edge of the table had bruised my thighs and my balls were killing me. I was completely done in and the time was 7.20pm.

It was 8.45pm before I had showered and dressed and manoeuvred the car down the lane. We parked in the marina and headed for a seafront restaurant that had displayed a board showing an evening special of seafood paella for two. I ordered a coke but Christine carried on where she had left off and had another gin and tonic whilst we studied the remainder of the menu. We ordered the paella, I asked for the prawns to be shelled in advance of being cooked at which the waiter sniffed his disapproval but did as he was asked. The evening passed slowly, the food was excellent and we amused ourselves by critically examining the throngs of people who promenaded back and forward along the Pinewalk.

By 10.15pm we had eaten and were doing the same, I had dressed casually in a bright blue polo shirt and khaki cargo shorts whilst Christine had opted for a slim fitting black silk sleeveless shirt that ended just short of her waist. She was not wearing a bra. Her shirt was paired with some close fitting, pale beige, cropped trousers and beaded leather flip flops. She had topped this off with various items of gold (coloured) jewellery, her best watch and a pair of RayBans in her hair. She looked gorgeous and expensive and her pert breasts, moving freely from side to side, attracted numerous glances. Her nipples, unusually large, protruded obviously through the fine fabric of her blouse and I commented quietly on their size. She said that she couldn't help it, she was partly drunk and all she could think of was sex.

We carried on walking, now looking for an ice cream parlour. Everywhere we went I sensed the admiring glances and I glowed inwardly. Out of nowhere she asked me if I was going to beat my record. I asked her what record she was referring to and she said "your sixer". I said I was done in but she replied that she wasn't and wanted to know what I was going to do about it. We were walking arm in arm and she was leaning in to me, her perfume drifted on the air and I couldn't help but feel aroused at her desire for yet more of me. She reminded me of an episode when I had come downstairs years ago to find her naked at her parent's kitchen sink slicing cheese and how I had entered her from behind. It was true and I laughed as we recalled that throughout the time that we had been madly shagging away I had watched her neighbours walking their dogs in the field outside.

We sat at a small table in a seafront heladeria eating an expensive concoction of fruit and ice cream and Christine slyly asked if I would like to lick ice cream off her. I gave her a warning look but she persisted, reminding me of the times when we had licked fruit yoghurt off each other. I teased her and said that with the amount she had been drinking she would more than likely pass out in the car before we arrived back at the villa. She assured me that that wasn't going to happen and she might not be able to wait that long for some more sex, what if we were to drive up the coast and have sex on one of the grassy headlands on the road to Formentor? I said it was completely the wrong direction and it was also a hell of a road to drive at night, nonetheless her proposals were getting interesting and I began to respond to her saucy deliberations.

"Exactly how do you want me to fuck you?" was my opening gambit. She said she wasn't sure but it had to involve a good tonguing because she had enjoyed it so much earlier in the day. "Inside or outside". She debated this for a while, she preferred sex outside but she had her best clothes on, there was no blanket in the car and although it was a beautiful starry night she didn't want to feel cold as that might be a turn off. I said we could go back to the villa and make a bed outside and before we knew it we had the makings of a plan.

It was approaching midnight when I paid the bill and we ambled back to the car. Several times I flicked her hand away from my hardening cock as we crossed the car park but inwardly I was grinning like a Cheshire cat at the thought of being married to this insatiable wife of mine. The outline of her breasts was obvious beneath her blouse and I knew her nether regions would be positively running wet with her desire to be solidly fucked beneath the stars.

She leaned back against the car and pouted her lips at me by way of invitation and I kissed her and stroked her breasts in one movement and pressed my groin into hers. "How?" she said. Her words were slightly slurred "How are you going to fuck me". "You'll have to wait and see" I replied but she explained the rules of her game to me. "No, you have to describe what you're going to do even if you don't do it. It just adds to everything don't you see".

I pointed the car towards the old town and as I drove I described in exquisite detail how I was going to lay cushions by the swimming pool, lick her out and fuck her in ten different ways and come all over her and she responded with some outrageous suggestions of her own. Her game of arousal worked well and when I reached inside my shorts to adjust my rapidly growing cock she unzipped me and pulled it free in an instant. I had gone commando that night and she yanked my foreskin up and down as I tried to concentrate on keeping the car on the road.

"Take your top off" I commanded and she peeled off her blouse and threw it onto the back seat and then, bare-breasted, she came back to the job in hand. I groped her small breasts and pinched her nipples with one free hand whilst her left hand was a blur of movement sliding up and down my aching member. The confines of the tiny hatchback ruled out anything else, the steering wheel, the gear stick and the handbrake all colluded to obstruct her from sucking on my cock.

She released her grip and lifted her bottom from the seat so that she could wriggle out of her trousers and suddenly she was wearing nothing but a tiny white thong. I couldn't decide if I was amazed or amused but I said "Christ, I hope we don't meet any policemen". She said she was saving time, she had now considered my earlier suggestions and, if it was alright with me, I could finger fuck and lick her clit on the furniture in the deep front porch. She released my penis and commenced to stroke her breasts with one hand and stroke her clit with the other and threatened to make herself cum if I didn't sort her out in the next five minutes. Fortunately we were only half a mile from our villa and barely a minute later I slewed the car to a halt in front of the gate and leapt out to open it. As I did so I could hear Christine taunting me from the passenger seat with her cries of "where are you" and "I'm cominggggggg"

It wasn't true and she managed to keep the lid on things until, 60 seconds later, the car stopped once more outside the villa, I parked it so that it pointed into the porch and left the sidelights on to provide some slight illumination against the pitch black darkness of the night. Christine emerged, practically naked, and commenced to run in drunken circles in front of the headlights holding her arms outstretched and pretending to be a moth. I managed to catch her and, taking her hand, pulled her into the cover of the front porch. This was a deep recess in the building, furnished with a dining set and comfortable chairs, which only received the evening sun so it was meant to be a retreat from the sun during the hottest point of the day.

We kissed madly, I cupped her breasts, she gripped my cock and then we broke apart to assess the furnishings. Christine selected a comfortable wicker armchair, slouched in it and threw her legs open wide. She pushed her thong to one side and teased her finger along the length of her slit. I found a spare cushion to place on the floor so that I could kneel between her legs and give her the tonguing that she craved. Then I eased her legs over my shoulders and took a grip on the front side of her thighs. She was too sore to let me use my fingers so I rasped my tongue slowly up and down her fanny lips and inside her slit whilst she massaged her clitoris and tweaked her nipples.

Her eyes were closed and her breathing was hoarse and rapid whilst her abdomen pulsed as if electricity was passing through her. She gripped my hair and held me tight between her legs whilst my tongue probed the first few centimetres of her hole. I gripped her buttocks with both hands and pulled myself even tighter against her, her wetness was in my eyes and eyebrows and cheeks and nose and chin as I slurped my tongue anywhere in the general direction of her cunt. In the dim light of the headlamps I watched her twitch her finger minutely over her clitoris until eventually she stiffened as an orgasm raced through her and she wrapped her arms around herself to intensify it before falling back in the chair and surveying her surroundings through half closed eyes.

"Quick, quick, quick" she said hoarsely as we separated and I threw a few more cushions onto the tiled floor as I removed her white thong and steered her down onto her knees. She rested her arms on a two seater sofa and rested her head on her arms and, before she was even comfortable, I had dropped my shorts, eased my swollen cock inside her and wriggled myself in to the full extent. I gripped her pelvis bones and began to pull myself back and forward, I crashed into her over and over again and she grunted at each stroke as if she was a prisoner receiving 30 lashes. She was seriously drunk and I sensed that she was on the edge of passing out and bizarrely this made me feel even more aroused. This gave me the rare opportunity to deliver several stinging slaps on her bottom as I buried myself inside her and repeatedly asked her if she liked being fucked this way. By now my balls were aching and I wanted to match my record in the least possible time. I had a vague fear that my erection might diminish if I tried to delay things and I needed to rid my mind of this dangerous self-fulfilling thought. So at the first tingle from my innards I picked up speed, clenched my buttocks, and ignoring her cries of pain I slammed hard and fast in and out of her. Seconds later I gasped in ecstasy as my semen painfully made its way through my tubes and spilled out of me and spattered into the very depths of my wife.

I came to a sweaty breathless halt, still connected by my cock and Christine murmured "you did it, you did it, stud". It was true and I felt a glow of pride at the achievement as my mind flashed back over some of the day's events. I was exhausted and still breathing heavily, yet as I eased myself out of her, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I still had a vague erection for a few more minutes.

I rose to my feet and pulled my shorts up from my ankles so that I could attend to the hire car. I returned to find Christine in the same position on the floor with her head resting on the sofa and displaying all the signs of wanting to spend the night there. I dragged her to her feet and we made our way inside so that I could slam home the bolts on the fortress-like door and walk her naked up the stairs to bed.

It had been a memorable day and the remainder of the holiday with Conor & Em was a boozy sun-drenched affair. As an added bonus, our first child, a golden haired girl, was born precisely nine months later.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife Fired Me Wife becomes husband's boss and forces out of his job.in Loving Wives
The Party A comedy of manners.in Loving Wives
Nude Stockings A long marriage in changing times.in Loving Wives
Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' Epic betrayal drives a man to desperate measures.in Loving Wives
Decision time in a Marriage A terrible mistake is made, can the marriage be saved?in Loving Wives
More Stories