Hit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" she gasped.

"Tell me," he demanded.

"Just fuck me," she demanded, then relented. "Please! Hell, I'm like a bitch on heat around you. What you do to me is diabolical. Stop looking at me with those big sad old eyes. OK!" she said in frustration. She licked her lips, not meaning it to be sensual, just needing to from dryness. She had been breathing faster and deeper, obviously aroused.

"Please, sir. Your little girly needs to be spanked, she has been so naughty," she pleaded. Grabbing hold of the table she pulled her body over it pressing her sex against the edge. "Teach your little girly some discipline, sir. Then fuck me hard," she breathed out all in one breath.

When he just looked at her with a taunting smile she knew he wanted more. "Please, sir, I'll behave and do as I'm told. I just need to feel your big hard cock filling my juicy cunt," she broke off with a gasp, surprised at the lewd language. With a pained expression she continued. "I'll be a good slut, please fuck your slut, please!" she moaned.

"Your right, you need to learn some discipline, you can't have it all your own way all the time," he told her.

"What?" she exclaimed. A look of dire disappointment turned to anger.

"We're not playing slap the girly game today," he laughed.

"Shit! Look at you, your ready too. Why not just do it?" she asked. A look of shame flashed across her face to be replaced by anger. Her voice was raised now. She walked quickly around the table to get at him, all the time flexing her hands into fists. "You bastard, come here! You can't wind me up like that!" she wailed.

She followed him through the kitchen door looking mean enough to fight. "Get in," he told her. She stopped by the work-van hesitating. The look of curiosity on her face reflected she had just worked out he planned this whole routine that had brought her out here. Still looking mean she began to climb in.

She thought he was helping and was about to tell him to get lost. Instead he whipped the dress up her back. With head and arms trapped in it he slapped her ass then gripped her breasts. One leg was up in the van unintentionally spreading her legs for him. Still on fire she pressed back with her bare ass not caring they were outside.

The unexpected attention stopped the profane refusal of help and the complaint of having the dress raised too. Before she could rally he had the dress off and shoved her into the van. He locked the door before she knew what was happening.

She covered her breasts and clamped her legs tight together. He had her worked up again, although she hadn't really come back down from the kitchen teasing. Damn! She thought about what he did to her yesterday and told herself to be patient. She knew it would be worth the wait but he had her so needy it was difficult.

When he climbed in she looked at him with venom in her eyes.

"If looks could kill!" he laughed. "You said I could do anything with you," he offered in defence. When they drove off she still said nothing.

"Where are you taking me?" she eventually asked.

She sounded suitably chastened and on guard. "Are you ready for anything?" he asked. When she didn't answer he nudged her with a hard finger. "You trust me now don't you?" he asked, flashing a big smile.

"I guess, sure, maybe. No-one else is going to be involved are they?" she asked, hesitantly.

"Not directly. We need gas and you're filling it up," Pete told her.

"No!" she exclaimed. Josie looked at him to see if he was serious. It was bad enough riding around naked in his van. "Please, Sir," she said. The little girl voice was put on telling him she was willing to co-operate in playing a game but there had to be a boundary.

"You may speak, girl," he said firmly. This was much better; she was learning to ask rather than demand. He didn't care much for the little girl thing but she was learning who was in charge.

She snorted in disgust but complied anyway. "Your naughty girl doesn't want, can't go outside naked, please, Sir," she stated.

He let her stew for a bit. The route out of town was selected for the lack of traffic as Pete didn't want to push her too far, yet.

"Your dress is in back, if you need it," he said, leaving it as a dare.

She looked over her shoulder but didn't make a move for it. The consternation was plain on her face. It looked as though she wanted to cover her naked body but was still burning enough to want to play a game. Josie had learnt it was worth playing his game under his rules.

When they pulled into a gas station he sat looking at her.

"What must your girl do, Sir," she asked. She flashed him a look of anger but there was a glint of passion in her eyes too. Whether she liked it or not her sex was forcing her to play along.

"You can get your dress, if you must, then its up to you," he told her. His firm tone sounded like an order. A few days ago she would have rebelled against it but he watched her prepare herself. There was a choice to be made. Turn around and bend over the back of the seat to reach the dress meant showing off her ass, or, get out naked and dress in the back of the van.

There were no customers around so she nipped out and slid open the side door. Grabbing the dress she quickly pulled it over her head.

"Hey, you'll need this, unless you intend to pay in kind," he told her. She took the notes and strode off to get the pump switched on. Pete watched the guy watching her. She came back, still in a huff, to pump gas.

Pete watched the attendant staring at her silhouette through the light cotton dress. It was a surprise when she bent over facing away from the store. There wasn't much of a breeze but it wouldn't take much to lift the hem.

Pete thought he could see the old guy rub himself while gazing intently at her. He was probably wishing fervently for the wind to get up. It was clear she wore nothing underneath and the silhouette gave a tantalising foretaste of a well rounded ass.

The pump clicked off. Josie looked at the meter seeing only half the cash had been used up with the van's tank brimming. Passing Pete she poked her tongue out with a devilish grin. She knew he had planned it this way, making her go back in for change.

By now the guy had a good look at her and liked what he saw. He counted some notes then pretended there wasn't enough in the register. "Can I get you anything else, save getting change out back?" the old guy asked.

He was obviously keeping her in the store wanting to get a better look at her. Well, let's give the old guy a thrill she thought. It might have been a repulsive thought before Pete had introduced her to such naughty ideas. Besides, she was aroused and frustrated, ready to make someone else suffer too.

"I'll take a look," she shrugged. Bending over just enough, without revealing too much, was an art form all women knew well. Josie bent over, giving a tantalising view of her thighs, and picked up a can of nuts. "Is this out of date?" she asked. He hurried over and stood too while closely examining the bottom of the can.

She bent over shoving it back on the low shelf pressing up against his leg with her ass. "Sorry," she blushed. The colour in her cheeks wasn't from embarrassment, as she pretended, it was from a surge of inner heat.

"If you want nuts there's a box in back, you can check them out," he suggested.

The way he looked at her she dare not, so shook her head and moved on along the shelves. He looked like a rough farmer, around fifty, who had worked outside all his life. Perhaps she should leave him alone and just leave.

"Oh! I just love party poppers," she managed to say without giggling. She felt so naughty she couldn't help acting like an innocent young girl.

"The shelving won't take my weight, you'll do it OK? Just step up there," he said, pointing to a shelf.

"Are you sure sir, I'm not good at climbing," she lied. Having scaled an army assault course, with her father bellowing at raw recruits, this was a piece of cake. Her fathers trick worked every time as the weakest of the recruits put the extra effort in just to beat his little girl to the finish.

She put a foot on a low shelf to timidly pull herself up. "Don't let me fall, sir," she said, in a small fragile voice. It was her turn to tease someone and she was enjoying it. This was almost better than wrestling a man to the floor.

He placed his hand low on her back close to her ass, only just within decency. Hesitating as though afraid to reach up she asked, "I can't look down. Where can I put my foot? Will it take my weight?" she asked.

"You're just a little thing you'll be fine, no problem," he said.

She could hear the big grin in his voice. Josie felt his big old calloused hand grip an ankle as he positioned it onto the next shelf up. "Oh! I'm not sure about this," she sighed expressively.

"Keep going you're nearly there," he told her.

A hand on her rump pushed her up close to the rack. Both hands left her body leaving her clinging on.

He grabbed her ankles. "Don't worry I've got you," he said, not bothering to sound reassuring. He was scrunched down, almost kneeling, looking up the dress.

"Don't let me fall, sir," she said timidly, as though afraid. If she fell now the hold on her ankles would be useless but he didn't care about that. She didn't either.

"You can't reach up like that you need to spread your weight over the shelf. Here, I'll place your foot better," he told her. Lifting a foot he placed it further over spreading her legs apart.

Her newly shaved pussy was so sensitive she could feel his heavy breathing upon her moist lips. "I think I can reach," she said. Stretching up pulled her apart giving him an even better view of her slit. She had been teased all morning leaving it swollen and open.

Looking down at him it was obvious she had teased him to much. He was ready to reach up for what he could clearly see was ripe and juicy, ready for the picking. She couldn't let him touch her and was feeling just a little sordid at the thought of it. It would be her fault too which only made her feel worse.

An emergency descent and escape was called for. "I'm going to fall!" she exclaimed in alarm. It was really a warning that she was jumping down out of his way.

She half turned and miss-timed the drop to fall into his up stretched arms. The little dress snagged on his large calloused hands ruffling up under her bust.

"Oh! Thank you sir," she said gratefully, pretending to be unaware of her nakedness.

He took a firm hold of her elbows pinning them to her sides, effectively holding the dress up. "Oh my, I'm sorry sir. I'm so clumsy!" she shivered as though scared from the fall.

He slid his arms around her for a hug. "It's OK, girl, nothing broken. You're alright," he breathed heavily into her hair. He patted her back then her bottom.

"My dress! What must you think of me?" she fluttered, like a little bird in distress. He didn't notice the elbow in a rib pushing him away. He just stumbled back taking in the sight of a pair of shapely legs, topped by thin thighs squeezing together a shaved pussy.

He stood there licking his lips watching her perform a worthy vaudeville routine. Instead of pulling the dress swiftly down, she managed to trap a hand knotting it under her breasts. "Please, help me cover myself," she implored.

He pushed a rough hand up what was left of the dress covering her bust, attempting to pull her hand free. She felt his hand over her breast and genuinely looked startled though it wasn't from fear. She was astonished at how far she was going with what was intended to be just a simple little tease. She made a mental note not to underestimate the effect of her arousal when playing a game.

Another tug freed his hand from her breast and the dress fell down around her thighs. "I'm sorry, sir," she stammered. Her cheeks flushed with genuine embarrassment.

Looking down, unable to look him in the eye, she noticed the tent in his trousers collapsing.

A little shiver of distaste ran through her body knowing she had given the old guy satisfaction. He had seen her slick pussy close up, patted her bare ass and felt her tits. She couldn't blame him for coming in his pants rather it left a nasty feeling of being at fault.

She wondered how many women let their man cum without receiving satisfaction themselves. On that basis she just had sex with this old man. Having sex with a complete stranger in a public place made it all the more disgraceful.

He had cum in his pants but didn't seem embarrassed or annoyed. He looked so pleased she began to feel happy for him. He wasn't leering at her or unpleasant about it he seemed as embarrassed as she was.

Not knowing what to say, she squirmed on the spot. "Please don't tell anyone of my unseemly behaviour, sir," she said with a shy smile.

He gruffly murmured something. She raised the party poppers and he nodded.

Josie sprinted out of the store. On the run to the van she wondered if she had just had sex for a pack of party poppers.

"Where's the change?" Pete asked.

"I'll owe you," she said, patting non-existent pockets. A weary grin spread across her face but she couldn't tell Pete why. She had just worked out she had effectively paid that old guy for sex.

"I got these, OK!" she said, holding up the party poppers.

They travelled awhile in silence until she was ready to tell him what happened. The whole sordid story came out with little embarrassed giggles. Josie kept interrupting herself with the phrase, "I can't believe I did that."

Pete couldn't believe it either. She had been a bit of a 'Tom boy' when he met her, ready to fight anyone who touched her.

"You had better be more careful later. We're on our way to a BDSM club," he said, looking straight at the road while straining his senses for a reaction.

"Oh!" she said.

They travelled a few miles before curiosity got the better of her. "What's it like?"

"No idea, never been. Don't worry I'll keep a close eye on you," he chuckled.

12