Hit Men Need Love Too

Story Info
Doing your job can lead to wonderful rewards.
1.8k words
3.29
17.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do I always get the worst assignments?" Icy Butt grumbled to himself as he waited to board the plane from Austin to New York. He had been a foot soldier in Don Armani's Mafia family for over 20 years, despite living in Austin and far away from his family. The nickname "Icy Butt" was a joke about the way he hated the heat and always used the air conditioner in his bedroom, as well as reflecting the coldness with which he did his job. He usually enjoyed Don Armani's jobs, but this time he wished he could have pushed it off on someone else.

He was to go to New York to issue a warning to Sugar Bear, the daughter of Don Camino, a rival for the top place in the Mafia hierarchy. Sugar Bear was 25 and had long dark hair, intense brown eyes, and a body that many men would gladly die for. Some of Don Armani's men had done just that. She had a reputation as an amazing but ruthless sex partner and had literally fucked the men to death, driving them to heart attacks.

Don Armani wanted Icy Butt to warn Sugar Bear to stay away from his men...and to scare her enough to make sure she did just that.

The flight to New York was finally called. On the plane, Icy Butt looked at Sugar Bear's picture again. As he gazed at her lush body, he felt a stirring in his groin. She was gorgeous, and exactly his type. He had to remind himself that it was dangerous to fantasize about her, because she did not show any mercy to her victims or conquests.

Icy Butt took a cab to the Westroad Hotel in the heart of Brooklyn. He wanted to stay in Manhattan, but he needed to be inconspicuous. Instead of the sizzling nightlife that Times Square offered, his only erotic stimulation was the picture of Sugar Bear. As he gazed at her beautiful body, he again felt a stirring in his crotch. He rubbed himself through his gabardine slacks and wished he could have his cock in her mouth, or better still, in her hot pussy. As his excitement grew, he unzipped his slacks and took out his cock, slick with precum. He stroked himself faster and faster while imagining Sugar Bear's luscious lips wrapped around the head of his cock. Moaning with pleasure, he brought himself to a throbbing orgasm, shooting his cum over the bed in a powerful arc. He lay spent, panting, as his erection subsided. Icy Butt swore softly at himself for becoming distracted and promised to concentrate on the job from that point on.

The next morning, Icy Butt took a cool shower. New York was in the grip of a fierce heat wave, and Icy Butt had put the air conditioner to good use, letting the cold wash over his back and buttocks until they were frigid. He dressed in a lightweight shirt and casual slacks, and left the hotel. He glanced again at the address written on the back of Sugar Bear's picture. It was a short subway ride away.

Exiting the subway in Queens, Icy Butt walked to the address on the picture. It was a small, but beautiful, apartment building. Sugar Bear lived on the top floor with her bodyguard, a cousin appropriately named Vinny the Shark. Icy Butt knew he would be gone for the day, so the coast was clear.

He rang the bell of the top apartment. Sugar Bear answered the intercom in a sweet voice. "I have a message from your father," he said. "He wanted it delivered in person." After scanning his face on the building's closed circuit TV, she let him into the lobby. He took the elevator to her apartment. Sugar Bear was standing in the doorway, dressed in a red negligee. "Sorry about the outfit," she said, brushing fingers against a breast. "I just got up." He looked at her beautiful body and felt his manhood stirring again. She was even hotter than her picture.

"Come in," Sugar Bear said. Icy Butt followed her into the apartment, locking the door behind him. "So what does Papa want?"

He remained silent, gazing at her bountiful tits and her pussy draped in the flimsy material.

"What the hell is going on?" she asked in a loud voice.

Icy Butt just smiled. "You will heed the message I bring. It is not from your father. It is from Don Armani." Sugar Bear gasped in fear. "If another of his men dies, you will die as well."

"I'll do anything you want," she told Icy Butt in a weak voice. That was all he needed to hear.

He grabbed Sugar Bear and pulled her to him, kissing her fiercely. His hands roamed her body, causing little gasps of pleasure as he kneaded her breasts and pussy through the thin material. One of her hands found his throbbing cock. She massaged it through his pants before unzipping him.

His cock was so stiff he thought he would shoot then and there. Sugar Bear pushed him back onto the sofa and knelt in front of him. She licked the sides of his cock, then took the head into her mouth. Moaning with pleasure, Icy Butt forced her head down onto his shaft.

"Wait Baby," she said, pulling away. She removed his pants and briefs before settling down between his knees. She took his stiff cock into her mouth again, sucking him hard and deep. Icy Butt had never felt anything like it. He had to fight to keep from cumming. Sugar Bear licked and sucked him until he exploded in her hot, wet mouth.

She smiled and purred, " Isn't that better than delivering nasty messages, lover? Now let Sugar Bear take care of you some more." Icy Butt lost himself in the sensation of Sugar Bear sliding her negligee off and climbing on top of his still hard pole. She rubbed her hot snatch all over the head of his cock. Icy Butt groaned, grabbing her face and kissing her deeply.

Suddenly, Sugar Bear thrust her juicy pussy down onto Icy Butt's stiff cock. He screamed in delight as she rode him, gripping his cock with her tight vaginal muscles. They fucked for what seemed like hours, until Sugar Bear groaned loudly and came, dripping her honey all over his hard rod. Icy Butt couldn't take it anymore, and his groans matched hers as he exploded ecstatically inside her. Panting, they collapsed in each other's arms and cuddled close. Icy Butt reached up and stroked Sugar Bear's long hair.

When they were able to move, Sugar Bear and Icy Butt took a shower together. The sight and feel of her glorious body naked and wet kept Icy Butt erect. In the bedroom, they fucked for hours, only pausing to change positions. Finally spent, they lay in each other's arms, cuddling and kissing.

Sugar Bear said softly, "I've always wanted a man I could really love, not one that just wanted my body. I think you could be that man. Let's run off somewhere my father and Don Armani will never find us. I think Wyoming is far enough."

Icy Butt couldn't believe his ears. Sugar Bear needed to be loved as much as he did. They rested quietly, talking softly about their future.

The bedroom door flew open with a loud crash. Sugar Bear screamed as her cousin Vinny the Shark burst into the room with his gun drawn. "What the fuck is going on here?" he shouted. "This is Don Armani's guy. He could have killed you!" Icy Butt was frozen with terror as Vinny approached the bed. The shark grinned as the pistol centered on Icy Butt's chest.

"Don't, Vinny Baby," Sugar Bear whispered. "He's cool . . . really cool."

"Yeah?" Vinny stared down at Icy Butt's naked body. A teasing smile spread across his face as he put the gun away. "Well, cuz, how was he?"

Sugar Bear was grinning as she asked, "Why don't you find out for yourself?"

A moment later, Vinny sank to the bed, taking Icy Butt in his arms and kissing him fiercely.

The two men kissed fiercely for a couple of minutes, then Vinny reached down to fondle Icy Butt's hard cock and balls, while leaning over to suck on his erect nipples. Icy Butt pulled Vinny into his arms, fondling his 9-inch cock and caressing his tight balls. As Sugar Bear watched from the foot of the bed, the men moved into a 69, sucking each other almost to the point of no return.

Icy Butt was puzzled when Vinny suddenly pulled away and stood up. He caught Sugar Bear's wrists and led her to the bed. She lay on her back with her legs spread invitingly. As Icy Butt moved onto her, Vinny said, "Get ready, stud. We're going to make a train. They're gonna hear the whistle from this train in Wyoming. I'm going to fuck your ass while you pound my cousin's snatch."

Icy Butt couldn't believe his luck! He was secretly bisexual, but living the life he did, he had always been afraid of looking for guys to fuck. He slid his stiff prick into Sugar Bear's golden honeypot while Vinny thrust his large dick into his butthole. The three of them fucked like rabbits for almost an hour, finally cumming at the same time with screams of ecstasy.

"We need to go now," Sugar Bear said getting up from the bed. "Those guys I killed . . . they were trying to blackmail Vinny after having sex with us. Vinny is bi and Poppa would kill him. To an old-fashioned man like him, a homosexual is better off dead. And he'd kill Vinny for fucking me, anyway."

While Sugar Bear and Vinny were packing, Icy Butt called an old friend. "Howie, I need a car. No, just clean plates and registration. Cash, of course. I'll tell you where to deliver it later." He estimated they had 18 hours before Don Armani would realize something was wrong. They could dump the car in Pittsburgh and get a new one to continue on to Wyoming. The three lovers would be safe there, as long as they stayed out of Mafia business.

Icy Butt kissed Sugar Bear and Vinny for long minutes before leaving to get the car. On the street, he reflected on how his life had changed in just a few hours. He was starting a new life with two people who loved him. He was the luckiest man in the world. After all, hit men need love too.

**Special thanks to my good friend, KenJames, for his continued inspiration and his assistance with editing this story.