Hitched, With Kids Ch. 1

Story Info
Buck gets lesson on seduction.
2.4k words
4.29
20.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sera Shine
Sera Shine
11 Followers

It was a day like any other. Buck sat on the couch pondering what to do about Jessica, the new hot babe in his life. Only problem was, she didn't know it yet. She was going to find out though! Oh yes, in a big way, just as soon as he figured it out. What he needed was an expert. Yeah, someone who knew a lot about sex. Someone who had been around one or two.. thousand times, and could give him some solid advice. Time to get started in his first college semester the right way!

So deep in thought was he that he did not hear his sister Nelly bounding down the stairs behind him. She was clad in a skimpy mini-skirt, and a red V-neck half shirt, accentuating her curves wonderfully. She slapped Buck on the back of his head as she walked behind the couch, hopping over the side to sit at the far end.

Buck winced and touched his head where she hit him and opened his mouth to throw some insult at her, and then thought better of it. Let's be real, Buck, he thought. It will be over her head anyway. Besides…

Nelly opened her purse and pulled out her compact and lipstick. She pursed her lips in a pouty kiss and began to apply the red lipstick. Buck watched her lips, mesmerized, as she brought the red stick over her top lip, forming two perfect curves, and on to her lower lip. She brought her tongue out and licked deliciously, admiring her self in the mirror.

Nelly, thought Buck, if I know anyone who's been around, it's my sister! She caught his eye and made a face at him.

"What's the matter, Buck? You never saw anyone put on lipstick before?" she said smartly. "Oh, I forgot. You don't know any girls."

"As a matter of fact, my dear sister, you are tres, tres wrong" Buck said in his best male ego enhanced voice. "It just so happens that I have seen many, many girls. And I am on my way to knowing one, in particular, immensely well."

"Oh Buck," Nelly said sympathetically, "I guess you didn't hear. Mrs. Smith's husband came back to town, and she can't let you pay her to clip her hedges anymore."

"Very funny. No, I am going to bed Ms. Jessica Frank." Then he looked up somewhat sheepishly. "That is, if I can get some help."

Nelly sat there, staring at him.

"Well, thing is, she doesn't exactly know yet. I need some, well you know, tips."

"Forget it, Studman." Nelly said, "I am not a sex manacle!"

Buck raised his eyebrows as Nelly went on.

"I mean, I am not going to give you instructions on it. You're the stud, you figure it out."

Buck whipped out a twenty from his back pocket and waved it in the air enticingly.

Nelly followed it with her eyes, then her head for a moment, then exclaimed, "No Way! I am not a prosecute!"

Much screaming then ensued from the two siblings, until finally Meg wiggled her way into the room to see what was going on.

"Kids, kids! Please! Knock it off. You're making too much noise. I'm missing my talk show! You wouldn’t believe these families! Such dysfunction."

"But Mom-"

"He tried-"

They both tried to defend themselves, but Meg was not going to hear any of it. Failing out of school or dating the entire football team was one thing, but disrupting Molly’s Day Show?! Unforgivable. She looked at them sternly. "What is going on."

Nelly and Buck explained, and Meg listened intently.

"So. Buck wants advice on sex, and Nelly won't give it to him. Then Buck tries to bribe her with money, basically asking her to sell herself? "

"Yeah!" they shouted in unison.

"So what's the problem??? THIS is what you bother me for? Buck, give your sister that money." Buck protested, but Meg placed her hands on her hips and repeated the order. He handed the bill over. "Now, Nelly, teach Buck some tricks,” she paused, then added, “to help him find a girlfriend. Just think, when he does, maybe he'll leave!"

"Okay" said Nelly, brightening up a little, "well, first you gotta look the right way, which is nothing like how you look, then you gotta touch her the right way, which I'm SURE is nothing like you do, and then you have to satisfy her, which, " she rolled her eyes "well anyway, that's all there is to it. See ya!" She began to bounce out of the room, waving the 20 dollar bill.

"Wait a minute!" said Meg sternly. Nelly stopped. "Buck, did you understand that?"

"No" said Buck.

"Well Nelly, come back here. I think you better explain that better."

"M-ah-m" Nelly whined. "It isn't something I can explain. It's the kind of thing you have to do, not talk about. It's...." she searched for the word, "tangerine!" she said happily.

"Tangible..." said Buck, "but Nell, you're going to have to try harder, or give the money back. I don't want the money back, though, so you're just going to have to try harder."

Silence.

So he added "Mom said."

"Yes I did," said Meg "and now, I'm going to go back to Molly. When I come back, some kind of truce better have been made. Or... or… Well, it better." Meg bopped out of the room.

"So Nell...." Buck said happily, "better get started. Solid advice now, none of that sliding out of it stuff."

"Sliding out of it is part of it, stupid." Nelly said. Once again she tried to find the words to explain to Buck what he should do, but to no avail, he wasn't getting it. She worked herself into a frenzy, then finally, frustrated, pushed him down on the couch and sat close to him, putting her hand on his chest and sliding it up to his chin.

"Don't you understand, Buck?? You have to touch her. Like this." She careessed his cheek and moved down his chest. "Then you open her shirt..." she began to undo the buttons on his shirt, "and... " she made a face. "Well this isn't going to work, Buck. How am I supposed to demonstrate on you when you don't even have any breasts?"

Buck was sitting wide eyed by now, as his sister touched him and caressed his face he fell into a daydream that it was Jessica beside him. Beautiful Jessica with the firm tits, the perfect ass. The long, silky legs. He could feel a stirring in his pants. Jessica would feel it, too. She would-

"BUCK!" Nelly startled him out of his daze. "Forget it, this isn't working. You are just too dumb." She rolled her eyes.

Buck looked thoughtful for a moment, and then said softly "Well Nelly, maybe it would help if we changed roles. You know. You'll be Jessica and I'll be, well, me. This way, I can do the things to you I want to try on Jessica, and you can tell me if it's right or wrong. Ok?"

Nelly looked disgusted. "Okay, but you better make it fast. I have a date tonight, you know. I don't live daydreaming on the couch like you."

Buck smiled. It was, well, it was his sister, but what the hell. He looked her over. Not that bad, after all. She was kind of sexy. Yes, well, she WAS sexy. Face it.

She grabbed a tissue out of her purse and dabbed at his lips with it. "First rule," she said "no drooling. It makes you look like Chump."

The sheepdog lifted its head from the corner of the room, visibly offended. It sighed and looked away.

Nelly threw the tissue over the back of the couch. "Now. I'm Jessica, Buck. What are you going to do?"

Buck touched his hand to Nelly's stomach and was surprised at how soft her skin felt there. He tentatively moved his hand up to her chin, as she had done to him.

"Good so far, Buck. She'll like that. Now what?"

He caressed her cheek lightly, and looked into her eyes, pretending they were Jessica's. Still staring, he moved his hand to her chest, feeling the firm mounds that were her breasts under his hand, through the material. He squirmed a little, as his "stirring" became a bit more noticable. He cupped a breast and felt for the nipple, found it, then squeezed it between his fingers.

"Now, I don't believe in them, but Jessica might be wearing a bra,"

Nelly said. "That'll be another problem for you, but there is NO WAY I'm going to go find one for you just for this."

"That's okay." Buck squeaked. He couldn't believe the feel of her nipple, and how it reacted to his touch. It got firmer and harder, and poked through the material of the shirt. He squeezed her breast and leaned forward, touching his lips to hers. She didn't pull away, so he pressed them in towards her slightly. He could feel her mouth open slightly, and in the thrill of the moment he completely forgot she was his sister and he parted his lips and probed into her mouth with his tongue. She tasted deliciously sweet and soft. His hand moved from her breast to her stomach, running his finger across the edge of the material, and then moving his hand under it to cup her breast from the inside.

Nelly reacted to him, her tongue moving against his and her legs shifted as he caressed her breast and moved around her nipple in circles. "Wow Buck" she murmured as they broke the kiss, "that wasn't bad... considering."

"I still need practice" Buck said and kissed her again. He worked her shirt over her breasts and then, frantically, pushed it up to her neck and moved his head to kiss her breast. He pushed his nose into her cleavage and nibbled on the side of her breast, moaning lightly to himself. This was too much. He put out his tongue and licked up her breast, until he reached the nipple, and there the placed his mouth over it and sucked lightly.

"Buck.. oh.. that feels good.. " Nelly said. This excited him more and he squeezed his whole body onto the couch, shifting her while he still sucked her nipple. There were choking noises. He realized he was strangling her with her shirt.

"That is WAY too advanced for you, Buck" she said after he got the shirt off her head. "Make sure you get the shirt over her head before you do that, ok?"

Her? Buck thought. Oh yeah, Jessica! Can't forget Jessica. But Nelly, my my my.. I've been sleeping across the hall from her for my whole life? He nodded to her and went back to work on her nipple, this time gracefully leaning her back on the couch and positioning himself above her. She murmured her approval, as he ran his tongue side to side over her erect nipple. His other hand caressed her other breast, and made the nipple there harden as well. He moved his lips over to treat that one, and allowed his hand to slip downwards, over her skirt, and to her legs.

Stockings.. fishnet.. rough to the feel and yet.. soft skin underneath.. holes in the stockings big enough to get a finger into and feel the skin. He moved his hand up her leg, under her skirt and stopped for a moment, heart pounding, when he felt soft pubic hair, with no panties.

"Umm.. Nell? Do you always go out like this?"

"Depends on who I'm meeting" she replied. "Come on.. if you try to strike up a conversation with her now you'll strike out for sure."

"Is she going to be this passive?" he said.

"How am I supposed to know??? " said Nelly, "but this is the best I can do, Buck. Since we got this far, you may as well make it worth my time."

Buck looked towards her skirt inquisitively, not believe this was happening. Nelly rolled her eyes and said "You're hopeless," and swiftly spread her legs, the skirt being hiked up with the movement to expose her pussy, open and waiting.

"oh my oh my oh my" Buck said... He paused for a moment, as if reflecting on the morals of this issue. As if he might be noble, and turn back now. He, Buck, the stronger will, able to look temptation…

Bullshit. He dove his face in and breathed deeply, smelling her musky scent. He stuck out his tongue and licked her inner thighs, and then her slit, inserting his tongue as deeply as he could. She moved her fingers down and began to stroke her clit, until it grew larger and she began to sigh. He could feel the walls of her pussy start to move, and he put a finger tentatively into her.

"Yes!" She said, and so, well, who was Buck to deny a woman of her right to passion, even if it was his sister? In he put it, feeling her pussy walls clench around him, marvelling at the juices there, soaking his finger. He moved his finger out, examining the liquid there, and then put it back in, and out and in, and out..

He was really making his sister crazy, and he was feeling crazy himself. His cock was swollen so hard that he wasn't sure he'd be able to get his pants off of it. He did, though, with one free hand.

Nelly was moaning and writhing, still massaging her clit and pressing against his finger in her cunt. Now bare-assed, Buck leaned down to her and moved her hand away, going after her clit with his tongue.

He teased it with his tongue and then sucked on it, until finally, she spasmed and he felt a rush of hot, hot juice running over his hand. He moved his mouth to it and licked and drank the juice. Wow. Nelly was still moaning, some guy's name, or maybe it was a stream of guys.

"Tom..oh.. Buzz..um..Rock...oh...yes..oh..Dan...oh..."

When she finished, and began relaxing, he nudged his bulging cock to her.

"No way, dude" she said. " That wasn't part of the bargain. Go find Jessica."

"Who?"

Nelly glared at him, got another tissue, wiped herself off, threw it over the back of the couch, and stood. She adjusted her skirt, and said "Bye, Buck. Good luck. Oh, and hey, wasn't half bad." She smiled sweetly and bounced out the door, pausing only a moment to wave his twenty dollars at him.

"Oh God.” said Buck.

Meg called from the other room, "what's the matter, Buck? Did Nelly explain everything to you?"

The sheepdog sighed.

Sera Shine
Sera Shine
11 Followers