Hitchhike

Story Info
He and his wife like to go nude.
1.4k words
4.27
44.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadhd
deadhd
9 Followers

My wife and I have been married for close to thirty years now and have enjoyed taking photos of her flashing her fine body in public and semipublic places nude and seminude for years. For several years we have enjoyed shooting her in action with strangers at adult bookstores and other public places but that's for later.

This adventure happened when we were only married about five years and Jane was just getting into letting perfect strangers play with her tits and pussy if she allowed. My wife Jane was and still is a beautiful natural redhead. She is about five feet five with long hair a fine pair of 36C tits, great long legs, a fine ass and her pussy was and is still trimmed to a narrow strip of fine red fluff. At the time we lived in a farmhouse out in the country about twenty miles from the city. Our house was at the end of a county road and our nearest neighbor was over a mile away at the top of the road. This allowed Jane to wander around the house and yard totally nude if she wanted and she loved to do it.

We had been talking about taking some shots of her hitch hiking in just heels and thigh-highs for a couple of weeks. I had suggested a wildlife area about three miles from us as being close to perfect. Another county road ran straight through it for three miles. There were no houses for miles and the only places to park or turn around were the two viewing areas. One was about a mile and a half in and the other was about a half mile from the intersecting county road at the other end. I reminded her that the last two times we had gone there to shoot we had spent over an hour each time and had only one car pass us each time. Of course on those trips I had always carried a coat or dress for her to toss on before they got close enough to realize what was going on. This time was to be a little different. I had also suggested she not bring anything along to cover up with this time.

When we got up that Saturday morning I again suggested it would be a great day to have some fun and to my surprise Jane agreed. Over breakfast we talked about what I wanted to do again. I really wanted to get some shots of her standing alone on the road with her thumb out as I drove up from inside the car. What I really wanted and I told her this was to get shots of her with a strange car passing by. Jane agreed it might be fun although the chances, slim as they were, were still there. She even agreed not to bring along anything else to wear. We spent the next few hours working around the house about two that afternoon we smoked a fat one and Jane got ready.

When she walked out of the house all she had on was a pair of very sexy black thigh-highs with lacy tops and a pair of sexy red open toed ankle strap platforms with five- inch heels. With her long red hair hanging to her ass and framing her tits she looked super sexy and sluty. I drove to the second viewing area and turned around making sure no one was parked there before heading back to the first area and parking the car just out of sight of the road. I helped Jane out of the car, locked it and we walked out to the road.

I started shooting as Jane walked down the road away from both viewing areas. I got a few shots from behind and some from in front as she walked down this county road in broad daylight enjoying the feeling of the sun on her nearly nude body. Before I knew it I had shot off thirty-six frames and we had been walking away from the car for over five minutes. When I asked Jane if she realized how far we were from the car she looked around and finally realized she had no where to hide if a car came along. I loaded another roll of film and told her to pose with her thumb out. I spent another good five minutes shooting a half roll before we started back toward the car. Jane was lucky, just as we got to the lot entrance, a car turned onto the road. I knew we had time and quickly took a few shots of her with the car in the far distance before heading to the safety of the car. Whoever they were they shot by without a second look and were gone.

Part two was the shots from inside the car. I turned around and drove to the entrance, let Jane out and backed down the road a few feet. This time I spent a good ten minutes getting the shots of her I wanted as she stood there in her sexy heels and hose putting on a show for me. I was hoping our luck would run out somehow and as they say be careful what you hope for it might be fun and it was.

I pulled over and parked at a wide part of the lot entrance so I wouldn't block it and got out. I started shooting as Jane posed leaning against the car like she was asking for a ride. When I finished I was having some fun and told her to wait while I backed the car off the road. Neither of us realized another car had turned onto the road as I backed the car into the lot locked it and walked back to the road. By this time Jane had seen it and knew she wouldn't have time to get out of site. So I was surprised when she pointed and told me to get the camera ready, lucky I had just loaded another roll of film, and stuck her thumb out. Sure enough it was the same car that passed before. I kept shooting as I heard it slow down pass me and stop right next to Jane.

There were three young guys in it and the passenger was just about hanging out the window checking out my beautiful nearly nude wife. The driver asked if there was a problem and Jane told him we were just having some fun and hoped they didn't mind. Of course they didn't!!! The passenger told Jane she had a fine body and loved her tits.

Jane, to my surprise leaned closer to give him a better look and told him he could touch them if he wanted. He didn't need a second invite and soon had both hands on her tits playing with them as he rubbed her nipples. The backseat passenger leaned forward, reached his hand out the window put it on Jane's ass and soon had it between her legs.

I moved in closer and was soon taking shots as two of this stranger's fingers entered my wife's totally wet pussy. She let them play with her body for at least ten minutes and three orgasms before I ran out of film. By this time they all had their hard cocks out and were jacking themselves off while they played.

I was awe struck, here was my beautiful wife standing beside a parked car in broad daylight on a public road allowing two perfect strangers to play with not only her tits but her pussy and ass too as she had multiple orgasms. As soon as they shot their loads, they said thank you and took off.

I couldn't wait, l led Jane over to our car, bent her over the hood and entered her soaked pussy. I must have pounded her pussy for a good five minutes giving her another couple of orgasms before I shot what seemed like a gallon of cum deep in her love channel causing both of us to have huge orgasms. On the drive home, Jane told me how excited she got when the guy in the backseat started fingering her pussy while the passenger played with her tits and wanted to try something like it again. I agreed it was a total turn on and couldn't wait to get the shots developed. As to trying it again I was in total agreement and couldn't wait.

deadhd
deadhd
9 Followers