Hitchhiker!

Story Info
A dominant female on the open road.
2.3k words
4.16
50.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RLW1
RLW1
30 Followers

I was out driving one hot summers day on a lonely stretch of country road and just happened upon a hitchhiker, I thought she looked cute so I stopped to pick her up.

She was in fact drop dead gorgeous, and wearing a skirt that was too short for words!

I could feel my self-hardening thru my pants almost immediately as I looked out the window at her, and hoped that I could keep it under control as not to scare her away from me when she got in.

Unfortunately I'm kind of shy about sex so I would never have actually said or done anything anyway but it's always fun to fantasize in situations such as this.

I could think of lots of things to do with her, but in the end I would just give her a ride, and then watch her hot little ass saunter off into the distance...

***

"It's not a great Idea to pick up hitchhikers." She said with a wink as she got in, that pretty much snapped me out of my daydream.

"You never know what they'll make you do."

This was kind of a weird moment but I figured she was harmless.

"So where you headed?" I asked.

"Just up the road to a place I know, I figure I'll make you eat me out for a while, I really need to cum in someone's mouth."

Well I'm not a prude by any means, but this was a little too direct for me, I figured she was kidding so I played along with her.

"Ok," I said, "Ummm, and how do you expect to get me to do that?"

"By the look of that bulge in your pants it looks like your all for it buddy, so you'll do that and plenty more, once I get you in the door I'll tie you up so you wont get away from me, then I'll do what ever I want to you."

I was getting a little concerned, but I had never heard of a guy falling victim to a sexual predator like this, I could believe something like this happening to a woman but not a man. I shifted in my seat to cover my growing hard-on, and started to blush.

So I said, "Hey I just met you, what makes you think I want to give you head?"

"Shhhh, don't fight it, I don't really care what you want, I just want to get off, and your face looks like a good place to start, mmmmmh I love having my pussy licked, especially when I'm in control." She was smiling now.

"I, don't think this is really a great idea, I'm flattered but I don't know you, maybe we could go out for lunch sometime?"

"Oh, you'll be going out for lunch alright, and a few drinks too, of course your lunch is going to be my pussy, and the drinks will be my cum, and maybe some shots to calm you down a little since you don't seem to be accepting your fate here."

Now I was getting alarmed with this. Who was this woman, was she putting me on? Their was no way I was going anywhere with her, especially behind closed doors.

"Listen maybe I should drop you off here, perhaps the next car going by will be more into this. I'm just going to stop. Besides I'm going to work so I really don't have time for this."

I was lying since I really wasn't going anywhere in particular, and the scary part now was that no one would miss me for hours!

"Listen BITCH, the only thing you are going to be late for is licking me, I've been more than nice here, I've caught you fair and square. Now I'll do whatever I want with you, maybe if you're a good little bitch and start doing whatever I want you'll get out of this in one piece!"

So now this was getting really weird and I didn't know what to do, so I figured she was nuts or something since I've never met anyone who acted like this, so I had better at least drop her at her place, and then drive the hell away from her as fast as I could, I figured she probably had a knife or something since she seemed so confident.

"Ok I'll take you to your place and drop you off there, but there is no way you are going to persuade me to come in, I don't like to be told what to do since I am the man here and the man is the one who is supposed to be aggressive in situations like this!"

"Wow, don't you know about women's rights? Well I'm the aggressor here baby and if you don't do what I say I'm going to have to punish you so that you learn that I'm the one in charge!"

"This is just weird lady, I am not going to let you force me into sex with you, or anything else for that matter, and I don't see how you expect to make me!"

"Ohh you're a bad one aren't you, I will have to punish you I guess I'll have to prove my superiority, then maybe you will co-operate." With this she reached into her purse and pulled out a gun.

Now I was really scared, and my mind was racing.

"Don't be cute bitch, you made me do it to you this way, if you had given up like a good little bitch I could have been nicer to you, now I have to show you who's boss."

"If it's money you want I'll give you my wallet, Take the car whatever, what do you want?"

"Stop being a baby, I told you what I want, and I always get it, now take this left, the house is right here, ok stop the car, now turn it off and give me the keys."

She was smiling again and seemed quite cool as I handed her my car keys.

The house she made me stop at was a large ram shackled place, set far back from the road and in fact it looked abandoned!

"Good boy, now if you keep following directions everything will be fine, cross me and you wont like me very much. Now I'm going to put this gun in my jacket pocket, but it's still pointed at you so don't get cute. Now get out of the car slowly, and close the door."

I did what she said, and as soon as I closed my door she was behind me, she was quick!

"Now lets walk to the door, straight ahead, that's right baby, see you can take directions, now open the door."

As I opened the door she pushed me into the house, pulling the gun from her coat as she closed and locked the door behind us.

It was getting dark outside now, and only a few strategically placed candles dimly lit the interior of the house.

"Very nice bitch, now strip, I want to see my new toy."

I would have protested, but I was pretty much fucked so I did, as she demanded.

I was embarrassed because I still had a hard on and I didn't know how she would react to this fact, but I had no choice.

After I had striped off all my clothes she circled me several times with the gun pointing at me, and said.

"Nice, I caught a tasty little bitch this time, I'm going to enjoy having you, now get on your knees!"

I complied, and she pulled a piece of rope from a near by table, and tied my feet, then before I could do anything she handcuffed my arms behind my back.

She then walked in front of me, picked up a glass with some clear liquid in it from the table, grabbed me by the chin and told me to "Open up" I resisted slightly, kind of late but I didn't know what was in the glass! She placed the gun to the side of my head and said "Do what I say bitch. I wont tell you again you are my property now, and I'll do what I want with it. NOW DRINK THIS!"

I opened my mouth in surrender; I was broken with no hope of escape.

It was a strong drink, she laughed, and pored another, "Open up" This time I did without pause. "Good bitch" she said as she put the glass down.

She then sat in an old recliner directly in front of me and said. "Now it's time for you to pleasure me, crawl over here." She was still pointing the gun at me and when I got close she put it to my head again and made me drink yet another shot. She was wearing a short skirt, and I soon found out she wore no underwear beneath, She dug her nails into the back of my head and guided my face to her cunt as she pushed forward in the chair. "Now eat me! And don't stop until I say to!"

So this is how it was for what seemed like hours, eating pussy at gunpoint, with an occasional break to take a shot of some kind of alcohol.

She wasn't kidding when she said she was going to cum in my face, since when she had an orgasm she squirted! I found out later that this was called female ejaculation, but at the time I didn't know what was happening as my mouth filled with her sweet juice.

Eventually she decided to make me do other things.

I was well under the influence of her drinks now, so I was much more compliant than I had been at first.

Suddenly she told me to get up, but I was having a hard time since I was still bound, she removed the rope, but left the handcuffs on, she pushed me to my feet, and then pulled me by my dick to another room.

It was darker, and cooler than the one we had been in; and I could just make out the shape of a bed as she pushed me onto it. Quickly she removed the handcuffs and then bound me to the bed, feet and arms tied with restraints to the bed frame.

"You are such a good little pussy licker, I think I will find out if I like riding your dick for a while, and don't even think about cumming, if you do their will be hell to pay!"

With that said she simply jumped on me and rode me like a horse. She fucked me for what again seemed like hours, but would not let me cum, every time I was close she would stop, and make me drink.

Finally she got off me, I could hardly move at this point, but she untied me and pulled me to my feet once again.

I could barely stand but I was trying, She then turned me around and pushed me face down on the bed and re tied me in that position. "Now for your punishment bitch, thinking that men are the aggressor's, I'll show you aggression while I fuck you up the ass, maybe that'll show you who the real man is around here, hahahaha!"

At this She pulled a large strap on cock out of her bag, squirted it, and my ass with lube, and then buried it in me to the hilt! I bucked and screamed with pain, but she just started hammering it in and out of me with no mercy and I could tell that she was really getting into it as she had a screaming orgasm while doing it.

I was truly her bitch now!

After she became tired of this activity she again untied me and flipped me over.

She no longer needed the gun, hadn't for a while since I was totally under her control by now, but she still kept it pointed at me. "Have you learned your lesson bitch?" she said with a grin. "Do you want to cum now?"

I totally caved and practically begged for it. "Good, jerk yourself off for me, I want to watch you do it."

I started slowly, and gradually worked my way up to a rhythm, just before I came she pushed my hand aside and took my dick in her mouth, I couldn't take anymore and I filled it with my cum.

Then she slid up me, again placing the gun to my head and mumbled "Open." I did and she spurted my cum into my own mouth, and made me swallow it.

"Mhhh, what a good little bitch." She said as she leapt off of the bed.

"Whatever will I do with you now? Oh well." She again pointed the gun at me and started to pull the trigger!

"NO!" I screamed and closed my eyes, but it was too late, I heard an audible click, but no shot!

I opened my eyes and looked over to see her lighting up a joint with the end of the gun, which was in fact only a fucking lighter!

I awoke the next morning alone and untied, vaguely remembering smoking with her and a brief conversation we had afterwards.

As I looked around the room I felt sure that I was defiantly in an abandoned house since it was pretty clear by the dust and smashed up furniture that no one had lived there for a while.

I dressed, found my keys on the table with an empty bottle of Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, and went out to my car, which was luckily still there.

On the windshield I found a note that read:

"Thanks for the ride!

Love, Rachel."

RLW1
RLW1
30 Followers