Hitchhiker's Guide to Halloween

Info
The Black Widow Whore - To Death Do Us Part.
373 words
4.13
86.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2017
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry into the 2017 Halloween Story Contest. This will be the second year for entering into the Literotica Halloween Story Contest, it was a huge challenge to top last year's Literotica 2016 Halloween Story Contest "He Is Coming For You". This year's entry is very different and written in 1st person, it is my hope that you enjoy this years as much as last years. I made this for a larger listening audience for both male and female listeners to enjoy. I have produced a companion poem in the Poetry With Audio Poem, that you might enjoy.

I do read and appreciate your comments. Feedback is always welcome. A story has only to accrue 25 votes to be eligible in a Seasonal contest, please take the time to vote! Other authors and I, all appreciate your encouragement.

This file is to be used with headphones or earbuds to get the full effects has a main voice track with special effects.

WARNINGS: this story is pure fiction, and any resemblance, similarity to any person living, or decease, or any scenario is a coincidence. This audio contains mature adult sexual act and may or may not be considered legal or moral, and all people referred to in the story are over 18 years old. If horror is not your thing, then please don't listen.

No animal was harmed in the making of this audio.

SUICIDE is referenced in this audio. If this subject matter offends, upsets, please don't listen to the audio. If you feel that you need help on this matter, please contact your closest Suicide hotline. If the first person you reached out to doesn't seem to understand, tell someone else or call a suicide crisis helpline. Don't let a bad experience stop you from finding someone who can help.

If you don't know who to turn to:

In the U.S. - Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or the National Hopeline Network at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433).

In the UK and Ireland - Call the Samaritans at 116 123

In Australia - Call Lifeline Australia at 13 11 14

In other countries - Visit IASP or Suicide.org to find a helpline in your country.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Sandman

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sandman_Nightmares
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
RoseGoldSkyRoseGoldSkyabout 2 months ago

Truly excellent! I love your creativity. Amazing narration. You are gifted ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo Bravo

I can not wait for Halloween TV series!!! Expand do play write. Very mesmerizing and startling at times. Dark dark and possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Second person.

This story is not written in first person, it is written in second person.

That said, you have a compelling voice that's very pleasant to listen to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

I truly appreciate your content warnings. I'm certain that this story is fantastic, and I hope that others will enjoy it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Sandman, I wish you all the luck!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Pale Court in Beauty and Decay Xander and Maddie are back - this time, going to hell!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Sister's Friends Hanging out gets a lot less clothed than usual.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Massaged by a Nerd The story of how a few innocent massages went too far.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Quarrelling with Kaylee He tries to resist his girlfriend's little sister.in Erotic Couplings
The Next Milf Porn Star Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.in Mature
More Stories