HitchHiking

Story Info
Young woman hitch hiking gets a lift.
4.2k words
4.38
57.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers

I was driving through Queensland on my way to the Gold Coast. Baxter lay four or five miles behind me when I came to a crossroad. My way lay straight ahead and I had right-of-way so normally I'd have breezed straight through the crossroad without bothering to stop. Today, I stopped.

The reason I stopped was the young lady by the side of the road, hitch-hiking. She couldn't have been a day over twenty from what I could see. She was dressed in short white hiking shorts and an abbreviated top. Terrific to look at, and suited her figure superbly, if not the wisest outfit to wear while hitching a ride.

I pulled up alongside and she ran over to the window.

"Evening," I said smiling. "I'm heading up to the Gold Coast. If you want a lift, hop in."

"I'm not going quite that far," she said, returning my smile. "Just a few miles down the road. If I walked I'd still be out after dark, so I'd appreciate the lift."

She piled in, tossing her backpack onto the back seat, and I drove off.

She talked as we drove along. Her name was Naomi, she was eighteen, and on her way to stay with friends.

Now from where I picked her up there was quite a distance to the next town. Something around fifty miles or so. Between here and there was forest with the road cutting a line dead straight through it. I had noticed in the past that there were a few side tracks leading away from the main road, but they were mainly driveways for a couple of houses out in the bush.

My assumption was that Naomi would want to be dropped off at one of these little side tracks and I was hoping she'd give me ample warning. Generally you didn't even see the tracks until you were passing them. We'd been travelling for about fifteen minutes, which gave the lie to her few miles, when I topped a hill.

This particular part of the drive I always tended to put my foot down a little. We were on one side of a very large valley, driving across it, down one side and up the other. You could see the far side from where we were and you could also see the trees rolling off into the distance on either side of us. From our height I would estimate you could see from ten to fifteen miles ahead of us, with nary a dwelling in site.

Naomi seemed a little agitated.

"Ah, just how far is it to Baxter from here?" she asked.

At the top of the hill there was a lay-by area. I also know that there weren't any more until you reached the top of the hill on the far side. Who wants to climb those hills from a standing start? Build up your speed going down and that would take you up the other side effortlessly.

I pulled into the lay-by and turned to face Naomi?

"Baxter?" I asked. "You're on your way to Baxter?"

She nodded, looking worried. She knew something was wrong. Maybe she was starting to doubt her wisdom in getting into a car with a young man driving it. About time she considered that. She'd acted in a rather silly manner.

"It's a pity you didn't mention that when you got in the car," I told her. "I'd have told you then and there that Baxter was about four or five miles away, in the opposite direction. You were hitching away from Baxter."

"What?" she said with a squeal. "You're kidding."

"You're not kidding," she added, seeing the look on my face. "Oh my gosh, it'll take me ages to get back there. You'll have to turn around."

I laughed at that. She had made a mistake so I'd have to turn around. I didn't think so.

"Sorry, love," I said. "You have two options. You can hop out here and start hitching a ride in the other direction or you can stay in the car until the next town and try to get a lift from there back to Baxter."

She looked around at the miles and miles of trees and gave a delicate little shudder.

"There's no way I can get out and hitch hike from here," she said. "How far is it to the next town?"

"About twenty five miles, maybe thirty. This is a rather long and lonely stretch I'm afraid."

"How far?" she asked. "I can't go that far. I have to go to Baxter."

"Well, they're your choices," I said. "If I were you I'd stay in the car until the next town. Probably be safer."

"Why can't you turn around and take me back to Baxter?"

"Because I don't want to. I don't mind giving you a lift, but turning back will mean I have a half hour drive to Baxter and another half hour just to get back to where I am now. I can use that hour to be a good fifty plus miles further down the road."

"I can pay you for your petrol," she said, although I could hear the reluctance to do so. Tight budget I guessed.

"Not an issue," I said. "I just don't want the hassle of having to backtrack for a half hour, especially when the mistake was not mine. Shall we get moving?"

"Wait, wait, wait," she said with a squeak, flapping her hands, not wanting me to go yet, obviously.

"Is there any place to drop me before the next town?"

I looked pointedly at the long stretch of road surrounded by trees. She already knew what lay behind us.

"Sorry, girl, but it looks like you're stuck for a while. As Confucius said, relax and enjoy the ride."

"If I remember correctly, and I do, Confucius was talking about rape. And that's what this feels like. Taking me somewhere against my will."

"You can always hop out and hitch a ride the other way. You could be lucky. There again, seeing as how you mentioned rape, you can always take your panties off and offer me a decent bribe."

She turned a few different shades of colour, red from embarrassment, I think, followed by a nice pale colour as the shock of the suggestion hit her, and then red again, from temper.

"Are you threatening to rape me?" she asked, her voice ice cold.

"Certainly not," I protested. "You mentioned rape, not me. I just mentioned you taking off your panties and offering to bribe me. I'm very susceptible to some types of bribes. A sad character failing, I know."

"But I don't want to have sex with you."

"Well that makes us even. I don't want to drive for an hour to just finish up where I am right now."

"You don't understand. I just don't do that sort of thing."

A virgin? Probably. She was definitely naïve enough to be one.

"Why not? No, don't tell me. That's your own affair. However, if you care to start, I don't mind helping you out."

She spluttered a bit, not knowing what to say, but feeling that she should be saying something. I decided to help her out.

"I'll demonstrate something to you. Would you agree that I'm not likely to try to ravish you on the front seat, what with the steering wheel and hand-brake and all the controls on the seat divider?"

She nodded, looking at me warily.

"Then you'll have no need to panic. Just stop for a moment and tell me what this feels like."

I reached over and stroked the inside of her leg, my hand running up and bumping into her mound. She squeaked slightly and rose in the seat a little, trying to back away from my hand. That only gave me easier access and my hand settled neatly over her mound, cupping it.

"Take your hand off me," she said, practically hissing the words.

"In a minute," I told her. "First, stop hyperventilating and consider what it feels like to have my hand touching you like that. Is it hurting?"

"Yes," she snapped.

I just looked at her, waiting.

She recovered quite quickly, her panic dying away. She was still pushing at my hand but not with the same frantic urgency.

"All right. No. It doesn't hurt," she said. "Now will you please move it?"

"Ah, I assume that you mean you want me to take it away rather than just move it," I said and she blushed, probably wondering what it would feel like if I did start to move it.

She didn't have to say anything as I was already removing my hand. All the way up to her breast, which I squeezed slightly.

"Do you mind," she asked, sounding shocked.

"No," I said, continuing to softly palpitate her breast. "Do you?"

"Yes," she said firmly, but she wasn't actually pulling my hands away.

"The point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't hurt, does it?"

She bit her lip but shook her head.

"I'll make a deal with you. We'll move into the back seat and I will remove your clothes and pet you. I won't rape you but I will be trying to seduce you. I expect you to give it a fair go. You won't have to have sex but you will have to submit to a bit of touching."

"When you say remove my clothes. . ."

"You will be naked. This will not, however commit you to anything. If you feel a panic attack coming on we can always stop for a while. When you feel that I've gone too far then you can call a halt. To make you feel a little safe I'll keep my clothes on, although I won't object if you insist that they come off.

Ah, I'd like to point out that if I had rape in mind I wouldn't need to talk you into a petting session. I'd just jump you, and I haven't done that."

I could see her weighing it all up in her mind. Get out and hitch back and she may find herself in trouble, because it was a lonely spot. Go on to the next town with me and she'd be lucky to get to Baxter that night. Let me pet her and she'd get her lift to Baxter, hopefully with her virtue intact.

She came down on the side of risking her virtue. It didn't really surprise me. She had too much sense to hitchhike in such a lonely spot, and she was figuring she could cheat me in the petting department. She probably would, too, but I'd at least have the fun of getting her naked. It wasn't as though I was really in a hurry.

I got out of the car and walked around to her side. I opened the door and she got out, moving towards the back door.

"Hold it a moment."

She turned and looked at me.

"It will be a lot easier for me to take your clothes off outside the car," I pointed out, moving closer to her.

"But. . ." she said, blushing, looking around.

"But what? I know it's out in the open but who's going to see?"

While talking I'd reached for the button on her shorts and flicked it open. Now I was sliding down her zip and going down on one knee in front of her. Hands either side of her I started easing her shorts down while she looked down at me, face burning. When the shorts were down she obediently stepped out of them. I reached for her panties.

She jerked her head erect, cheeks still flushed, refusing to look at her panties coming down. Again she lifted her feet and her panties were off.

She was clean shaven, something I'd always liked. It let your fingers run smoothly over a woman's mons and onto her mound, a seemingly natural progression.

Instead of standing back up I put a hand on her bottom to hold her steady and leaned forward to kiss her mons. She gave a stifled scream and I looked up at her.

"What? Hasn't your boyfriend at least kissed you there?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Remiss of him," I said, shaking my head. To make up for it I leaned forward and kissed her mons again.

Standing, I started lifting her top. She lifted her arms and I lifted the top up and over her head. Her bra was a frilly little piece of lace, purely decorative in purpose. I unclipped it and drew it down her arms and her breasts stayed precisely where they were, proudly supporting themselves, and they had every right to be proud. They were magnificent. I rewarded them both with a kiss, right on the tips of her nipples which, for some reason, were already erect.

I stepped back. She went to cover herself with her hands, so I stepped forward again, capturing them. I stepped back again, this time moving her arms out wide, and blatantly admired her nudity. She was blushing and not looking directly at me, but neither was she trying to twist to one side to prevent me seeing her.

"Ah, can we get in the car now," she asked, but I shook my head.

"Not just yet," I said, backing her against the car.

"But someone may come past. They'll see me."

"No, they won't. The car's between you and the road. All they'll see is me kissing a girl."

I promptly suited actions to words, leaning forward to kiss her. She stiffened slightly, not responding, but when I didn't try to force the pace she relaxed, accepting the kiss.

She tensed up again when my hands took hold of her breasts, caressing them. I still wasn't rushing her to anything. I just gently caressed her breasts, letting her nipples rub against my palms, and she slowly relaxed, letting herself feel what I was doing.

I moved my mouth away from hers, trailing it down across her jaw and along her neck to her shoulder. I bit her there, very lightly, and she found it was a very short distance from her shoulder to her breasts and I was kissing her breasts, lightly sucking on her nipples.

She gasped a little while my mouth teased her breasts, and gave a small cry when my wandering hand moved across her mons and settled on her pussy. She squirmed about a little, trying to bring her legs closer together.

I relaxed and moved back a little.

"No fair," I said, touching a toe to her ankles. "That's stopping me from touching you. I think a small penalty is called for."

"Penalty?" she said in an accusing voice. "You didn't say anything about penalties."

"Just a small one," I assured her. "Something to take your mind off what I'm doing, letting you concentrate on what you're doing."

With my mouth on her breast and one hand on her mound, my other hand had been free. I'd unzipped and brought my friend out of his cage, wanting to join in the action. Not right out. I'd just pushed my underpants down as far as I could, leaving the monster loose inside my trousers.

I took her hand and pressed it against my groin.

"Seek, and ye shall find," I said softly, and kissed her again to stop any protest.

She didn't move her hand away. She just held it there, feeling my erection behind the cloth, her hand tentatively moving along it. I went back to my own tasks, nibbling nipples, biting breasts, and playing with pussy. She was no longer trying to draw her legs together and my hand travelled between them, finding soft feminine flesh that relished my touch.

She gave a gasp when I started massaging her down below, rubbing her lips, drawing them apart and tracing a line along the inside of them, very lightly scratching them, sending a message deeper.

Her hand finally moved, slipping in my open fly and closing over my erection. She gave a gentle tug and brought it out into the light. I took my mouth off her breasts and glanced up at her. She wasn't looking at me, but she was most certainly looking at that part of me she'd captured. Her hand was examining it in loving detail.

I kissed her again, harder this time, our tongues tasting each other. I was easing her lips apart, slipping a couple of fingers between then, probing deeper. Definitely a virgin. Still, it would be wrong to let a little thing like pain stop me. Especially when it wouldn't be my pain.

She was fully aroused. Her pussy was swollen, her labia as well, her inner lips puffy and pouting, wanting attention. Her passage was wet and waiting.

I extracted my erection from her grasp, slipping it between her legs, rubbing it back and forth along her slit. She was breathing harder and squirming a little, but not protesting. The protest came when I moved her lips apart and the tip of my erection trespassed.

"Wait," she squeaked. "What are you doing? You said I didn't have to have sex."

"And neither you are," I said. "It's just the head of my cock inside you. Your lips seem to be holding it comfortably in place. Just relax. If you think I'm pushing too hard just tell me to stop and I will."

I didn't try to push further in. Or not much, anyway. As soon as I knew that my head was pressing lightly against her hymen I stayed still, letting her get used to the feel of me.

The lack of movement in the cock area was made up for by some increased finger movement. A couple of fingers were probing along inside her slit, rubbing her and making their presence known. They were also making her clit very conscious of them. The closer my fingers moved to her clit the more Naomi started to squirm. It was a tragedy, what happened next.

My fingers apparently brushed too close to her clit, galvanising it into awareness. Naomi shrieked and jerked at the sudden rush of sensation, shrieked a second time as she accidentally pushed herself onto my cock, and then a third time as her clitoris reacted to another close brush of my fingers.

Poor girl didn't know what had happened. There'd been a rush of pleasure, followed by a stab of pain, followed by another rush of pleasure.

Her eyes were open wide and she was looking somewhat shocked. She looked even more shocked when I gently berated her.

"Damn it, Naomi," I grumbled, "I thought you said you weren't going to have sex? Pushing yourself onto me like that could have hurt you. You really should have been more careful. Think of how I'd feel if you'd hurt yourself."

"But, I didn't, I mean, I'm sorry. It was an accident. I never intended to. Oh my gosh. I can feel you inside me."

"Well what did you expect, pushing yourself on me that way? Yes, I'm inside you."

And gently pushing myself deeper all the time, while she continued to work out what happened. She finally did.

"Oh my gosh," she said again. "I pushed myself onto your cock, didn't I?"

"You did," I agreed, very close to being fully in her.

"It's your fault," she stated. "It wouldn't have happened if you hadn't put the tip in."

"Oh my gosh," she squealed, finally catching on to the current state of affairs. "You didn't stop. You kept on pushing it in. I can feel it. It's right inside me."

"I thought you wanted me to," I explained.

"No. No. It was an accident. You'll have to take it out."

"Ah, why?" I asked. "You can't do anything about it now. Your, ah, cherry, has been popped. You've paid the price. You might as well have the fun. How does it actually feel?"

To give her a chance to decide I started moving in her, pulling back and sliding in again. Not quickly, but firmly, letting her feel my cock rasping against her passage. She was breathing quickly once again.

"Um, ah, we shouldn't be doing this. I, ah, I think you should stop."

"I wasn't asking what you think. I was asking you how it felt. As for only thinking I should stop, does that mean you're not sure?"

"Ah, I'm sure, I think," she said, sounding a little rattled. "Um, it's hard to concentrate with that thing doing what it's doing."

"I'll tell you what," I said agreeably. "I'll just continue doing this while you think about it. While you're making up your mind, why don't you move with me? Once we're moving together you may be able to relax a little more."

And maybe she wouldn't. My hands were on her bottom, helping to draw her onto me when I pushed forward, setting up the basis for the rhythm of her movements.

She caught on quickly enough and we settled into a nice easy rhythm. With ass duty no longer required I moved my hands up to her breasts. One must keep ones hands busy, you know.

Naomi's eyes looked a little glazed. I don't know exactly what she was thinking, but I'm quite sure it wasn't about stopping. Her mouth was slightly open and gasping little sounds were emerging. Her eyes closed and she seemed to just drift away, riding my cock to wonderland.

Me, I was going along in fine style, thoroughly enjoying both Naomi and her reactions. Time was passing, however, and I could hear an urgency developing in the little, "Ah, ah, ah," sounds she was making. I picked up the pace, pleased to see that Naomi adjusted herself to the change with no problems.

Too much time was passing. I wasn't going to hold out for much longer. I started drilling home harder, ready to wind things up with a bang. I was also determined that Naomi would go out with a climax, even if I had to cheat a little.

I was breathing hard when I slid my hand down next to her slit. I was going to climax very shortly and, when I did, I was going to flick her clitoris and send her over the edge. I hoped.

Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers
12