Hitchhiking Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UNGH - UNGH - UNGH - UNGH - UNGH - UNGH - UNGH – UNGH!!!" Amy managed to grunt out.

The friend's took turns with each end of Amy, turning the teenager around so that they each had a turn with her ass or mouth. This severe anal tag-teaming ravaged the young woman, pushing her into overdrive. Amy's brain switched off, and it seemed she was only aware of her most base emotions and sensations - the cocks being drilled up her ass and down her throat being foremost in her mind; the thickness of them, their dense rigidity, and their heft and heaviness on her small tongue, as well as the searing heat emanating from both dicks. She also noticed other minute details such as the cock's incredibly soft skin contrasting with the stiffness underneath, the bumpy ridged veins popping up in some places, but most of all she was conscious of the flavours overwhelming her; the stench and taste of her ass combined with three other men's jism was just too powerful for the girl.

After a few good rounds of ass-ramming and mouth-fucking - wonderful for the boys but nearly unbearable for Amy - Josh and Tony were ready to blow their wads as well. Fucking her ass hard and fast, Josh suddenly stopped deep inside of the girl and his entire body tensed. Time slowed down for him as his cock spit out load after load of his creamy jism, deep inside the depths of Amy's anal-highway. The teen gurgled in response to this illicit feelings of being coated with sperm within her most private parts. Then Tony grunted and came shortly after his friend did, unable to hold back his cum any longer. Thick streams of cock-juice shot straight down the throat of the unprepared blonde, and soon Amy was choking on Tony's hot jizz, trying to swallow as much as she could since the asshole kept pumping his dick in and out of her mouth.

Within a few minutes, however, both men withdrew from the girl, their shafts softening and satiated. All three of them were sweating profusely and the interior of the Camaro now stunk of their love-juices. Tony and Josh grinned at each other, both thinking how lucky they were to find such a hot babe to screw around with.

"Hot damn!" Tony exclaimed, slapping his semi-hard cock against Amy's face. "This bitch so fucking fine!" There was cum dripping from the teen's lips onto her chin which – using his dick-head – Tony began to smear all over her cheeks.

"S-stop that!" said Amy angrily, but of course he ignored her.

Josh agreed with his friend wholeheartedly. "Totally, bro! You guys wanna go for seconds?" While Tony's face lit up, Josh expected to hear something from his friends standing outside of the Camaro, but instead he noticed that they were all staring at something behind their car.

This was unusual – what could possibly be more interesting to a bunch of horny college kids than a super-hot babe that they had just gang-banged anally? Looking through the rear window, Josh suddenly realized what the fuss was about. Parked behind their Camaro was a county police vehicle, with its lights flashing ominously. All of a sudden the police siren blared loudly for a few seconds before turning off.

All five guys and one cum-soaked girl looked nervously behind them to watch the lone police officer exit his vehicle and walk slowly towards the group. The man was big – six feet five inches tall with a barrel chest, thick arms, with a solid build – and he looked serious. He wore a khaki coloured uniform and had his hand on his gun, ready to pull out at a moment's notice. They couldn't tell who he was looking at because of he had on a pair of shiny sunglasses.

"OH SHIT!" Tony said, hastily zipping up his pants as Josh struggled to do the same.

The officer bellowed out in a commanding voice. "Everyone stay where they are – hands where I can see them!"

All five men froze, suddenly afraid of what they had just done. On the other hand, Amy felt elated – she couldn't wait to charge these fuckers for rape!

Then the officer said in a booming voice, "Anyone inside the Camaro – come out now!"

Tony and Josh, having fully zipped up their pants, got out of the car slowly and carefully. They both looked very nervous. Amy got out even more slowly – she was nude and only wore her cowboy boots at the moment. But she was holding onto her jean skirt and baby-t shirt with the intention of dressing outside of the car.

"Drop what's in your hand, Miss!" the cop shouted.

Amy smiled back timidly. "I just thought I could put these on now. I can't very well be outside at the side of the road - in broad daylight - naked, can I?"

"Drop what's in your hand, and then put your hands behind your head, Miss! Don't make me repeat myself again!"

The smile faded from Amy's face. "U-umm – sorry officer!" She dropped her clothes on the ground and placed her hands behind her neck, elbows out with her fingers interlocked. She felt very conspicuous since she was completely nude.

Motioning to her, the officer said, "Come over here!"

Awkwardly walking over, the teen was fuming inside at her predicament. She could tell all the guys were staring at her large breasts, which bounced deliciously with each step she took. Even the cop seemed to be enjoying this, and Amy wondered how much worse her day could get! Amy's legs were a bit weak from the recent gangbang but eventually she was able to stand in front of the officer. She looked up at him with uneasy eyes, able to see the reflection of herself on the man's mirrored glasses.

The officer gazed at the blonde up and down with a mixed expression of appreciation and disgust on his face. He got down on one knee and looked into her cowboy boots, rooting around with two fingers as if searching for a weapon. Still on the ground, he peered up at Amy and asked, "What were you all doing in the vehicle?"

Amy was blushing furiously, because from the officer's vantage point, his face was really close to her bare pussy. She couldn't tell if he was staring at her cunt or at her tits, but he had a great view of both. "Thank God you arrived! These men here just raped me in that car! Arrest them, Officer – Officer -"

All five guys looked like they had been caught in the act. They glanced at each other and each had a look on their face that this didn't look very good.

It was Josh who tried to say something. "Officer – "

"Call me Officer Raylen! And be quiet – I'll speak to you boys in a minute!" the man said threateningly.

"Y-yes, sir!" Josh replied.

Officer Raylen turned back to Amy. "Do you know these boys? Tell me what happened, Miss."

"W-well, I was hitchhiking when these boys picked me up -" Amy started.

"Hitchhiking!?" the cop interrupted her. "Did you know it's illegal to hitchhike in this county?"

The teen's jaw dropped in disbelief. "Ummm – well, I don't think I was hitchhiking in this county, we were just passing through -"

"Are you trying to get lippy with me? Where is your identification?"

"It's – it's in my bags! In the trunk of the Camaro!" Amy answered, getting more nervous by the minute. This certainly wasn't the treatment she was expecting!

Raylen motioned the teen to get her stuff, so she turned towards the Camaro. Tony threw her his set of keys, which Amy used to unlock the trunk. She threw back the keys, pulled out her backpack and small luggage, then returned to her position in front of the cop. When she noticed the officer was still waiting for her, Amy knelt down and rummaged through her backpack, eventually finding her I.D. She handed it over to Raylen, who looked at it before making some notes in his notepad.

Then the officer glanced back at the girl. "When you were bending over in the trunk, I noticed a lot of semen dripping from your asshole ... you weren't ass-fucking these boys by any chance, were you Missy?"

Now Amy was completely confused and upset by this line of questioning. "N-NO! They were fucking ME in the ass!"

Nodding, Raylen replied, "Well – did you know that sodomy is against the law in this county as well?"

Amy smiled triumphantly. "So are you going to arrest all these assholes, Officer?"

"Go over to my car, bend over and place you hands on the hood. Keep your legs spread wide!" Raylen ordered the girl.

Utterly confused, Amy followed the officer's instructions, feeling totally exposed once she did so. She turned her head to look behind her, only to see all six men staring at her nubile young body. Her most private parts were on full display now, while her massive jugs dangled deliciously beneath her. Even with cum dripping and drying down her slender legs, Amy knew she probably still looked pretty hot at that moment.

She watched as Officer Raylen spoke with the five frat boys, but couldn't really hear what they were talking about. Occasionally they'd glance back at her, but she could see the tension ease out of the group slowly but surely. Finally, after about five minutes, the five men quickly got into their vehicle, Raylen apparently letting them go free.

The gorgeous blonde was livid at this turn of events. "What the hell are you doing – letting them get away like this!? Aren't you going to arrest them!?" she yelled at the officer.

"Keep your voice down, Missy!" Raylen answered, menace in his tone.

But Amy was too angry to care anymore. She stood up and turned towards Raylen, just as the Camaro peeled away from the side of the road. "STOP THEM!! They're getting away!"

Amy took a step towards Raylen and was pointing at the Camaro as it sped away with her index finger. What happened next took the teenager completely by surprise. Officer Raylen pushed Amy lightly backwards so that her luscious ass plopped onto the hood of the police vehicle. He had hand back on his handgun, while his other hand was held before him. Raylen used his free hand and pressed against Amy's chest, so that her frame was mashed between the car and the officer.

"I told you to place you hands on the hood of my car and to spread your legs, Missy! And you can't even obey that!" the big man bellowed threateningly to the tiny teen.

Taken aback, Amy instantly lowered her voice, realizing she was at the complete mercy of this cop. She meekly replied, "S-s-sorry, sir! B-but you let those rapists go!"

This comment had no impact on Raylen. He just continued to stare back at Amy impassively, only now he was pressing his own body against hers.

Officer Raylen snorted. "In this county, it's illegal to practice sodomy, but only if you're on the receiving end!"

Amy was dumbfounded. "What the fuck does that mean!? That doesn't make any sense at all!!"

"Well – it means that the person who consents or invites a man to fuck them in the ass can be charged under this law. We can't charge a man who fucks an ass ... well ... because what man could resist!?" He coughed at that last statement.

"That is the stupidest law I have ever heard of!!" Amy cried, now pushing back at the cop to free herself from his overbearing posture and crazy laws. "Get OFF of me!!"

"Well now -" Raylen replied, gripping Amy by an arm and then easily flipping her over so that she lay face down on the hood of his car. "- I could arrest you for assaulting an officer, but I feel lenient today, so I'll only charge you for hitchhiking and anal sex!"

"WAIT!!" This was too much for the teenager, and she asked incredulously, "You're charging ME for anal sex!? They fucked ME in the ass – why aren't you charging them!?"

The officer paused at that. He had both of Amy's hands behind her back and was taking out his handcuffs. "Well – if you let them fuck you in the ass, how could they possibly resist!?"

Fuming at this logic, Amy said in an exasperated tone, "But I didn't consent!!" She couldn't believe that he was going to arrest her for this stupid law!

Raylen hesitated, before slipping on the cuffs to the girl's wrists and locking them tightly. "Well – that's for the judge to decide, I guess! I'm only a cop." He pulled Amy off his hood and started walking her to the back of the vehicle. "Off to the station with you!"

Amy realized that today was the worst day of her life, and if she didn't act more smartly, it could get much worse for her. She was going to get arrested for having anal sex with five men, which was forced upon her. An idea formed in her head, and as Officer Raylen opened the rear door of the car, she quickly made the decision to move forward with her desperate plan.

"WAIT!! Wait – what if you let me go ..." Amy started, resisting Raylen's attempt at getting her into the backseat. "... and I'll do something for you?"

The officer paused at those words and appeared to be thinking hard. Finally he said, "And what could you offer me? Theoretically speaking, of course, since the only thing I'll be doing will be to take you to the station and book you!"

The lovely blonde had a queasy feeling in her tummy. She had never, ever done anything like this before. "I – I could give you a blowjob?" she said tentatively, not knowing if this was one of those corrupt county cops her dad had always warned her about. Would he take up the offer?

But Raylen stood where he was, appearing indecisive and contemplative with what the beautiful teenager offered to him. This dawdling gave Amy some hope that her plan could in fact succeed.

She sat down on the edge of the backseat of the open car, with her long, slender legs sticking out but still on the ground, lewdly displayed before the officer. With her hands handcuffed behind her, the eighteen year old stuck her chest out at him to show off her most bountiful assets – huge tits that defied gravity which were topped off with sweet strawberry nipples. Amy then gave Officer Raylen the most lustful expression she could muster, which was actually pretty damned lustful; her gorgeous face, bedroom eyes and rosy red lips mesmerized the man.

"I suck cock like you wouldn't believe!" she said in a low, erotic whisper.

Raylen actually gulped when Amy said that.

Smiling sensually, the girl continued on in a teasing manner. "Or you can mouth-fuck me if you want! Make me gag on your big, monster cock! Oh yeah – I see your monster dick there in your pants ... slowly getting harder and harder! Do you wanna take out that giant cock of yours and abuse my pretty little mouth with it?"

Sucking in a breath, the cop murmured, "Jesus..."

Licking her lips suggestively, Amy knew she had him where she wanted. "Do you wanna shoot your load all over my pretty face? Or make me swallow your nasty, nasty cum like a filthy little whore?"

There was clearly something large and hard straining inside Officer Raylen's pants, and he was breathing a lot more heavily now. "God..."

Amy glanced at the man's wedding band, and then said, "Does your wife suck your cock?"

Raylen unconsciously clasped his wedding ring and answered, "No! No – my wife hates sucking cock..."

The naughty teen leaned forward and began to rub her face and cheeks all over the man's crotch. "Mmmmmmm – I love sucking cock! And no one needs to know – just you and me! Let me go and I'll suck your cock!"

Groaning out loudly, Raylen ran some fingers through Amy's luxurious hair, then caressed her cheeks tenderly. He then ran his thumb over the girl's luscious lips. Amy kissed his thumb before opening her mouth ever so slightly, eventually letting her nimble tongue slip out and lick him seductively. Next Amy let the officer slip his thumb into her mouth, which she sucked and slurped on gingerly, giving him a taste of what to expect.

"OH God! I really shouldn't be doing this!" Raylen muttered to himself. But he couldn't help it – this little sexual kitten was too much for him to bear. He looked around and realized he didn't dare let Amy suck his cock off at the side of the road. "Come with me!"

He grabbed onto Amy's arm and pulled her with him. There was nothing the blonde could do but follow him into the brush, but they didn't need to walk far before the officer felt they had enough privacy.

"OK – this will do!" Raylen leaned against a tree, unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. It was massive and still hard – at least nine inches long but thankfully not too thick.

Sighing inwardly, Amy wondered she was encountering so many big dicks today. She looked at the cop and wondered if he would un-cuff her, but when he just looked at her, the blonde sank to her knees, staring at the cock in front of her in trepidation. Leaning forward, Amy opened her lips wide and stuck out her tongue, then slowly took Raylen's member into her mouth.

Raylen's cock tasted terrible, but not as bad as some of the men she had sucked off earlier in the day. The officer seemed content to let her do all the work, so Amy started off by licking up and down his long shaft with her supple tongue, and it soon became coated with a thin sheen of saliva. Amy would spit on it now and then, so that the cock would drip long, gooey strands of saliva to the ground, if she couldn't catch and slurp it back up. The lovely blonde would run her sweet lips up and down Raylen's rock hard pole, much to his delight, simultaneously sucking and kissing it while she did this. She spent some time lapping at the man's disgustingly hairy testicles, which were large and brown just like his dick. Amy could tell he loved this oral attention, simply by the way Raylen moaned and groaned, and by the horny expression on his face.

Soon enough she was pumping her head back and forth, mouth-fucking the cock, trying to take in as much of it as she could. However, she could only take in a good five or six inches of it at the moment, since she still had her wrists cuffed behind her back. Her head bobbed away, to and fro, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked the officer off as hard as she could. Every now and then Amy would pause at the tip of Raylen's penis so that she could catch her breath; when she did this the teen would twirl her lithe tongue vigorously over the bulbous cock-head, causing the officer to gasp out in delight.

"Oh fuck, yeah! What a nasty little cock-sucker you are!!" Raylen growled. "Fuck – that's right! Suck me off, you little slut!"

"Mmmmmmmmm!!" Amy responded. She wanted him to enjoy this and set her free. Perhaps he'd even drive her to Belmeade afterward? Who knew? So she continued to blow Raylen enthusiastically.

Officer Raylen really got into mood after about ten minutes into the blowjob. Amy was one of the hottest pieces of ass he'd ever seen, and her cock-sucking techniques were mind-blowing. Holding onto her head with his hands, Raylen began to ram his dick deep into the girl's mouth. After a few minutes, he was deeply throat-fucking the teen, who – although clearly struggling with the length of his member – eagerly let him have his way with her. Even when he was clearly clogging the back of her throat, when he let Amy have a breather – when she'd cough and sputter up her spit – she simply looked up at him with a sexy smile and a willingness to defile her further.

"Oh God – your big cock is so fucking big and tasty! Stick it my mouth again!" she begged him.

This was too much for the man. Raylen's wife hated sucking him off, and absolutely refused to do so. He hadn't had a blowjob in four years, so he took out his frustrations on the poor teenager, pounding away viciously between her lips, until his body tensed and he let out a loud groan. His cock began to cum, spewing out load after load deep inside Amy's throat. Raylen held onto the blonde's head for few moments longer than he anticipated because his orgasm felt so good, which meant Amy couldn't breathe and started to choke. After an anxious moment for the blonde, the man finally released her, instead jerking his dick off so that his jizz would splatter all over the girl's pretty face.

"W-wow!!" Amy mumbled to herself, coughing and spitting out cum.

The jism was thick and sticky; the ropy streams of white hot semen nearly plastered her face over completely. Opening her eyes, she realized what a mess she must be, then looked up at the officer and grinned. She licked her lips and consumed any cum that was there. "So do we have a deal?"