Hitching a Ride Ch. 01

Story Info
A reluctant fellatrix exchanges favours for a ride.
3.8k words
4.3
71.8k
96

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*BOOM*

Thunder rumbled heavily across the sky with and ominous crash.

"Fuck." I muttered to myself under my breath. "How do I always end up in these situations?"

I was stranded on the side of a desolate New Brunswick highway, over 80 km in either direction from the nearest town or gas station. The series of unfortunate events that led to my predicament were a sickening combination of bad luck and stupidity. I decided in my mind that I would take fifty percent of the blame myself, and lump the other fifty squarely on my car.

Less than two hundred kilometers into my trip to Toronto, my car had suddenly died. Despite my care to top off the oil, fill the washer fluid, and ensure I had an extra can of gas in my trunk for emergencies, I was stuck. The inexplicable and sudden demise of my car was presaged only by a thick billow of black smoke billowing from under the hood as I drove, and as I pulled over to the side of the road, a sputtering cough as the engine seized. That part was the bad luck.

I'm not much of a handy-woman, and yet I leaped out of the car with visions of somehow fixing my car in mere moments, and heading on my way. As I closed the driver's side door, I felt a sudden surge of fear. Turning slowly, I quickly realized that fear was justified, as I stared at the dangling palm tree key chain, still hanging from the ignition. As my hand shot towards my pocket, I realized I was doubly screwed. My cell phone was locked in along with my keys. That was the stupidity.

With an ever-increasing sense of helplessness, I banged on my driver's side window in frustration until my hands were bruised. Overcome with a overwhelming feeling of defeat, I turned my back to the car and sagged down towards the ground to a sitting position.

"What now?" I murmured aloud.

My mind raced back to all the lessons and lectures I had received from my parents over the years about this very sort of situation. The world is a dangerous place for a young lady, they would ramble, you have to be careful! Plan A would have been to call a friend and wait in my car, doors locked until they arrived, and then call for a tow. Plan B would be to just wait in the car with the blinkers on until someone stopped, and through a crack in the window ask them to make a call or go for help. Unfortunately both plans were out, and I was quickly running out of options.

Standing up, I steeled my resolve and decided on my newly formulated Plan C, which also violated a set-in-stone rule laid out by my parents: Never Hitchhike.

"Not like I have a choice." I said to myself.

Not knowing when the next car would come by, I decided to start walking in the direction of the nearest gas station to find a phone. I sincerely hoped I wouldn't have to walk all the way, for several reasons. I had dressed for the unseasonably warm spring day, and was decked out in fashionable shorts, a white tube top, and flip flops. Although fine for a nice sunny drive, the way I was dressed was not suitable for a long hike, especially with the sun fast dropping towards the horizon. Surrounded by dark looming pine trees on either side of the road, I shivered slightly, foreshadowing the cool night air. My jacket was of course locked in my car with everything else of use.

Making matters worse was the violent spring storm that had suddenly sprung up, and which I had been trying to outrun. Having forgotten to check the weather before I left, I was surprised by the black clouds that began to follow me on my drive, and was now realizing how unpleasant they were about to become. I quickened my pace as much as my flip flops and the gravel shoulder of the highway would allow, and cursed my bad luck. I glanced over my shoulder every minute or so, scanning for traffic and noting the speed with which the dark clouds gained on me.

Within 15 minutes, my feet were already sore and beginning to blister as the tongs of my flip flops cut in between my toes, and the small rocks of the road's shoulder dug into my heels. As the black clouds and ominous thunder closed in, I grew desperate, hoping I wouldn't need to take shelter in the woods beside the highway, further limiting my chances of catching a car. Further adding to my stress level, the sun was sinking lower in the sky, and the temperature dropping.

I glanced over my shoulder and cried out loud with relief as headlights came into view over a distance hill. Oh please stop! I thought to myself. I looked down at my clothes, and realized in a small turn of good luck, the way I was dressed might actually help me find a ride. I noticed my tube top was sagging significantly from my walk, but chose not to pull it up, as the six inches of cleavage might actually help me flag down a vehicle. Lets just hope it's a guy. I thought. And not a serial killer.

As the headlights drew closer I realized it was a big rig 18-wheeler, and not a car. I bit my lip and extended my arm with my thumb pointing skywards. Thunder rumbled in the distance as the truck bore down on me. As I could not detect any change in his speed, I panicked, and began to wave both arms in an effort to flag him down. The situation was much closer to an emergency than a simple ride-share. I breathed a sigh of relief as he began to slow down, pulling past me and onto the shoulder of the divided highway. I hobbled along to reach the cab of his truck on the driver's side.

The window rolled down as I approached, revealing a heavyset and bearded driver who more or less epitomized a stereotypical long haul trucker. He seemed content to look me over before he spoke, his voice a gruff rasp. "I take it that was your car I passed back there on the side of the road?"

"It was." I replied nervously. "I don't suppose I could hitch a ride to the next gas station?"

He looked down the highway ahead of him and seemed to ponder my request deeply. "I wasn't planning to stop till I hit Quebec..." he muttered.

"I promise it will only be a few minutes out of your way!" I blurted, knowing it could be an hour before the next car came past.

He stared off down the road again, then turned his head to look me up and down once more. His gaze made me uncomfortable, and I tugged at my tube top, pulling it higher on my chest. Looking down, I realized that the cool breeze had my nipples standing obviously on end. I flushed with embarrassment.

"Tell you what," he finally said "spend 15 minutes in that sleeper cab with me, and I'll give you a ride as far as you like."

"What..." I stammered, as understanding of his meaning dawned on me. My flush of embarrassment was replaced by outrage. "Absolutely not!" I shouted.

"Fair enough." he replied, seeming not to care either way. "Enjoy your evening stroll."

With that, his window began to roll up. I stood, despondent, unwilling to debase myself by begging him to call me a tow truck. His engine roared and his truck slowly pulled away as I stood stationary on the side of the highway.

*CRACK*

Thunder shook the air around me just ahead of a the start of a torrential downpour. The rain was ice cold, and falling in buckets, drenching me to the bone instantly. I looked behind me in feeble hope for another set of lights, with the dawning realization that the elements might be my greatest enemy now. I eyed the dark and ominous woods across the ditch on the side of the road, then glanced ahead once more. I saw the same truck pulling off the side of the road again, and coming to a stop 300 meters down the road. There it sat, engine running, while I stood at a proverbial crossroads.

I looked at the woods, which promised little in the way of warmth or shelter, and even less chance of rescue. I glanced at the truck, and shuddered at the thought of the driver's unwashed manhood pressed against me. I grimaced as I began to trudge forward towards the truck, the squelching of my flip flops just barely audible over the sound of the rain.

This time, when I reached the driver's side of the cab, the trucker didn't roll down his window, but through the haze of rain I saw him gesture to the passenger side door. Cautiously, watching for movement, I circled around the front of his truck to the passenger side. He leaned across, and popped the door open for me, and I gingerly clambered up into the seat. I shivered with cold and fear, my arms crossed tightly around my ample chest and my thick thighs clamped tightly together.

"I thought you might change your mind." he chuckled. "A fine young lady like you has no business being out in this weather."

I glanced up at him from behind my lank wet hair. "Fif...fifteen minutes?" my teeth chattered as I spoke.

"Well here's the thing, hunny." he said, enjoying himself. "I was real hurt when you turned down my first offer. I think now, given your predicament, that the rent has gone up."

I held my breath as I waited for the other shoe to drop.

"Tell you what," he said, thinking out loud "you're in no state to be a good time right now, frozen to the bone. How about you get warmed up for a while, and you can make good on your appreciation when we get to the next gas station."

"How long?" I asked.

"About eight inches." he replied with a lecherous grin which revealed several missing teeth.

I shuddered as he laughed at me.

"Its about 45 minutes to the next service station." he said. "You spend another half hour with me in my sleeper when we get there and we'll call it even. Either that, or you can take your chances here..." he added, gesturing to the dark woods; darker now that the sun was setting.

Thunder boomed again. I hesitated.

"You never know, you might even enjoy what I've got for you!" he added with a wink and a laugh, grasping his bugle and gesturing it towards me.

I stifled a gag, and nodded in grim acceptance.

"Good girl." he responded. "Whats your name?"

"Lucia." I replied without thinking. "And what's yours?"

"You can call me Logger. It's my call sign" he explained.

"Nice to meet you." I said without conviction.

"I hope you're going to show more appreciation than that once you warm up!" he exclaimed. "I'm the one doing you a favour here after all!"

I stayed silent, biting my bottom lip, and he shrugged in response as he shifted gears and the truck trundled forward. He reached to the centre console, and turned the high all the way up, blasting warm air into my feet. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment as I began to regain feeling in my frozen extremities that had been chilled by the rain.

My moment of reverie was broken several minutes later as 'Logger' spoke to me.

"Feeling better hunny?" he said. "Looks like you're warming up."

I opened my eyes and looked at him, saying nothing.

"Why don't you uncross those arms and let me get a better look at you?" he asked. Though his tone was polite, it was clear that this was a demand, and not a request.

I complied, looking down as I did to discover happily that my nipples has receded. By bra was clearly visible through my white tube top, however, and being soaking wet it left little to the imagination.

"Mmm, nice." he said. "What size are those puppies?"

I sighed. "36 DD."

"Very nice." he muttered. "Pop that top down and take them out." again, his polite request was really a demand.

I glanced at the clock. Still at least another 30 minutes of driving to go. I did as I was told without complaint, shivering as my wet skin was exposed. My nipples quickly hardened again.

"Oh now those are sweet." he said, beginning to rub his bulge again. "Now play with them."

I closed my eyes once more an began to knead my breasts in my hands. Unconsciously, following familiar masturbatory routines, my fingers tweaked and pinches my nipples, rotating them slightly in the way that made me wet and horny. Without intending to, I was aroused a within moments. I enjoyed the warm air from the vents on my skin, and felt my cheeks grow warm with excitement.

I opened my eyes and looked at Logger again, to see that he had unzipped his fly and flopped his shaft out of his pants. He was about half hard, stroking his floppy cock in his hand. It was already large. He caught my glance.

"Like that?" he asked. "My call sign is named after it!"

I closed my eyes again and bit my lip to hide a smile. Based on the girth I saw, he was aptly named.

"Why don't you lean over here and suck my cock, sugar?" he said with a husky rasp in his voice.

"Will it count as part of my 30 minutes repayment?" I asked, already knowing what his answer would be.

"I'm afraid not, little lady. But you're going to do it anyway if you want to get where we're going." his voice took on a darker tone but then suddenly lightened again. "Don't worry about it! It will help to pass the time!" he assured me with an obscene wink.

I looked at this cock again, still only half hard as he tugged on it, and formulated a plan in my head. Maybe if I could make him cum with some road head, he wouldn't recover in time to violate me in his sleeper cab.

"You like what you see, don't you?" he asked, leering and completely misreading my thoughts. I decided to play along in the interests of finishing this ordeal as quickly as possible.

"Its very... impressive." I replied. The compliment wasn't a lie either, though I left out my distaste for this musky odour.

"Aw shit, ain't but half-hard yet!" he replied. "Wait till you see it at full size!"

I forced a smile as I crawled across the bench seat towards him, pushing a pair of red bull cans off the seat as I went. My still-bare breasts just barely dragged across the cool leather bench as I crawled, making my nipples harden even more. I was very aware of the growing dampness of my panties, in spite of my disgust.

"Rest your head right here and just look at it." he commanded me, gesturing to his right thigh. "Take it all in baby."

I obeyed, resting my right cheek on his lap and staring at his wide shaft mere inches from my face. He continued to tug and pull at it, and I could see it beginning to stiffen and grow, though it yet remained floppy at the base. Gripping it there, he began to lightly slap and rub it on my forehead. I grimaced as a new wave of his sweaty ball-smell hit me, but held still and kept looking at him. He just laughed at my distaste and began to slap it harder on my cheeks and nose.

*THWACK* *THWACK*

His thick shaft and wide head continued to pelt my face, making a heavy sound of meat-on-meat collision. I closed my eyes and took the beating. It didn't hurt, but it was humiliating.

"Lick my shaft." he ordered as he stopped slapping me with it. He left his slowly filling shaft laid against my face near my lips, as his free hand began to knead my heavy breasts instead of stroking himself. He was rough with them, rougher than I preferred, and I stifled a moan of discomfort. "Great fucking tits." he muttered.

Again doing as I was told, I left my head on his thigh and began to lick the underside of his shaft. It was a tricky and sloppy proposition, as his manhood moved and slid all over my face while he drove, smearing saliva all over my lips, chin, cheek and nose. I felt the skin of his shaft begin to grow taut as his member rose and began to point upwards, so that I was left licking only the base. I heard him groan with pleasure.

"Suck my cock you little slut." he rasped. With all the blood surging to his now hard unit, I could tell he was sinking into a more primal mode of thinking. He wanted to get off, and nothing else. I wondered for a moment at the safety of driving in this condition in the torrential rain, before shrugging inwardly as there wasn't much I could do.

As I pulled myself from his lap, I positioned myself on all fours, my heavy breasts going from being stacked one atop the other against the seats to hanging low, my nipples brushing lightly on the smooth leather. He continued to grope them, working my nipples now with rough hands. I let out an animalistic groan of arousal in response, and tried to hide it by dropping my lips around the head of his very wide cock. As I leaned on my elbows, I began to stroke him with one hand while I sucked on the tip, running my tongue all over his head.

He was truly massively hung, I realized as I wrapped my fingers around his girth and found that they could not touch. His circumcised head was very wide and pointed, with a gentle curve rather than a widely flared rim. It oozed precum into my mouth as I worked him, its taste both salty and sweet. His shaft was also very wide, with a greater diameter from side to side than front to back giving it an oval-shaped cross section. This meant that in my current position my mouth was splayed open as widely as possible to accommodate even just his head. While this was challenging, it also curved slightly to the right, pointing it towards me and making it somewhat easier to handle. His shaft was extremely wide at the base, where my hand was wrapped, even wider that his head and evenly thick in all-round circumference. As I had said to him, it was... impressive.

I tried to forget who the impressive dick was attached to, and channeled my inner slut in an effort to ensure I got him off as efficiently as possible. My hopes grew as I felt him harden even more in my mouth, so that I could feel his raised veins on my lips and tongue as I began to bob my head in time with my hand stroking his base. I moaned as I slurped on his fat cock, playing it up for his benefit... or so I assured myself.

"That's it, drool all over my big dick baby." he urged me.

I allowed my saliva to flow freely down his length, letting it lubricate him from top to bottom. His pants grew wet under my fist.

"Deeper!" he said urgently. "Take it deeper."

I opened my large mouth as wide as I could, and struggled to take in more of his width. While his curvature helped somewhat, I was only able to take him a little more than half way before his head was bumping into the entrance to my throat. There was no chance he was going to fit in there, at least not from this angle. I used my hand pressed against my lips to give him the sensation of a deeper blowjob, and he seemed to enjoy it from the sound of his groaning. I just hoped he stayed on the road as I could tell he was nearing climax.

"Oh fuck yes." he muttered, his legs beginning to shake.

I felt his heavy hand leave my breasts and cup the back of my head, holding me down on his cock. I tried to pull back, not wanting to take his load in my mouth at all, let alone in the back of my throat. To no avail, as his grip was like iron. With no further warning, he began to pump his acrid, salty load into my mouth.

I gagged, hard. Despite enjoying blowjobs, I had rarely swallowed cum - even with boyfriends I liked - and had never grown accustomed to the taste. I considered myself something of a talented cocksucker, even able to deep throat on occasion, but I had typically taken loads on my face or tits, rather than taste the cum. Today I was getting a crash course.

"Take that fucking cum bitch!" Logger yelled as his cock shot semen into the back of my throat.

I choked and coughed and struggled against his ejaculate, but he held me firmly in place. His pants were coated in cum that exploded from the edges of my lips with each cough. I gagged fiercely as I was forced to swallow mouthfuls of it or risk drowning. As it was, my coughing and gagging resulted in a wad of cum being blown out my nose, uncomfortable and overwhelming me with the smell of bleach-like semen.

As he gasped for air and the flow of his cum slowed to a trickle, I tried desperately to pull off his dick and catch my breath. I wanted so badly to spit his remaining cum somewhere, anywhere, and to blow my nose. His continued to hold me in place, however.

"Swallow it bitch. Swallow my cum. Yeah." he ordered.

I gagged and choked and swallowed it down. My stomach gurgled, threatening to reject his load. When he finally let go of my head I came up gasping for air, with tears streaming down my face. I coughed up a thick wad of spit into his lap, as he rummaged around for some fast-food napkins to hand me. I blew my nose, grimacing as I felt his semen leak out. I attempted to clean my face as well, but the meager napkins weren't enough to do a good job and I could still feel gobs of cum and spit on my face.