Hitching a Ride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to cover me with your cum." I panted.

Both brothers edged forward, crowding their pulsing members near my face. "Open wide!" Jim said.

As I opened my mouth, Jon was the first to erupt. As my face was half turned away from him, his first powerful blast sailed along the line of my lips, splattering onto my left cheek and lower lip. I turned towards him, mouth still open wide, and caught the next two spurts on my outstretched tongue. I pulled it back into my mouth to avoid spilling his seed, and took the next shots to my forehead and nose. My face felt sodden with his cum, and at that moment Jim began to fire power jets of cum at me from the other side. Turning away from Jon's still weakly pulsing cock, I caught two shots from Jim across my right cheek and brow before catching three more spurts in my gaping mouth. I felt as if it was full of their thick, salty cum, and I suppressed a gag. Leaning back slightly, I let them take over milking out their last dibbles and drops of cum, and squeezed my tits together as a target. I closed my lips carefully hoping to avoid adding any more difficulty to the mouthful contained within.

For their part, the twins seemed happy to stroke, slap, and smear their cum into my tits from their flagging erections. I helped the visual by rubbing the cum into my skin with my hands.

"Show us that mouthful of cum." Jim said.

I tilted my head back and opened wide once more, and both brothers squeezed the last drops into my mouth. I gagged again, closing my lips quickly before I could cough it all up.

"Swallow it all." Jon ordered.

I grimaced, and swallowed half of the thick contents of my mouthful. I gagged and choked, but kept it down. The smell of bleach filled my nostrils, along with a burning sensation as my gagging forced some of it into my nasal passage. With effort, I swallowed again, getting the rest down.

"All done?" Jon asked.

I opened wide and showed them both my empty mouth, lifting my tongue for proof.

"Good girl." Jim said. Jon agreed, and they both patted and caressed me like a good dog.

We chatted and laughed as the boys got dressed. I was an absolute mess, and chose to stay naked for the time being, asking them to have Logger bring me another towel to clean up before I got dressed and had another shower. They asked if I had enjoyed myself, and replied honestly that I had, but admitted I was now quite sore and tired. I complimented them on their impressive staying power, and they just laughed and told me it was a genetic gift. Finally dressed, they left with fond farewells and promises of a repeat performance, leaving me sitting naked and alone with congealed semen cooling all over my face and tits.

12