Hitching Home

Story Info
Thumbing a lift can be fun.
908 words
3.99
91.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is easier if I just tell it how it happened, I was 20 and hitch hiking home from visiting my girl friend. I was getting desperate for a lift when a large jaguar pulled up, as I opened the door I was facing a guy in his mid 40's who was smartly dressed, when I told him where I was headed he told me to hop in as he passed close to where I wanted. I knew from past experience that it took about 4 hours to drive from here so thought I might as well get comfortable. We talked as we went and I found out his name was Steve and he travelled all over the country as a rep selling electrical components

"It gets boring driving around the country but I am well paid so I put up with it "he told me "And I get loads of sex so that makes it O.K. " he added

"You get lots of pussy then? " I asked him, enjoying the risqué conversation. Steve gave me a sly grin.

"I get lots of everything, if you know what I mean " I didn't understand and told him so "Well anyone can give you a blow job and you can fuck more than just pussy. " He was laughing as he told me and could see my embarrassment "Haven't you ever tried it " I shook my head in answer, as I did not know what to say.

"Open the glove box " he told me "take a look at some of those magazines " I did as he told me and began flicking through the mags, the first one was a guy and woman fucking and having a 69 but the second one was something I had never seen before, 2 guys playing with each other and sucking each others cocks. I sat there open mouthed staring at the pictures amazed at the size of their cocks and without realizing what I was doing began rubbing the front of my jeans as my cock hardened.

Steve was laughing at me "well I can tell you like that then "

I nodded my head and said;"I have never seen a cock that big it's massive "I hadn't noticed but Steve had pulled the car off the road into a rest area and we were in the far corner on our own.

"Tell me would you like to see a big cock for real "he asked me.

I nodded my head and watched as he unzipped his pants and I gasped as he pulled his cock out, it wasn't stiff but must have been 6`` already and looked fantastic.

"What do you think of that then, do you like it " I licked my lips and managed a "Yes "but couldn't say more as I marvelled at his gorgeous cock. Steve began to wank himself slowly until his dick stood proud ,it really was a fantastic sight.

"How big is it " I asked him as I rubbed my own cock through my jeans.

"I am just over 8`` and 3`` thick do you want to touch it? " he asked me.

"I won't know what to do " I told him which made him laugh.

"Do you wank yourself off " he said and when I nodded he answered, "Well just do the same thing to me."

I leaned across and wrapped my hand around his shaft and slowly started to wank him, I could feel the heat from his member and was amazed at just how hard he felt. Steve asked me if I wanted to take my own dick out but I shook my head.

"Why not I have got mine out don't be afraid " I began to blush as I told him I was ashamed of my cock compared to his.

Steve leaned over me saying "Nonsense it doesn't matter how big it is as long as you get pleasure " he pulled my flies open and fished out my little 5`` dick which felt harder than at any time in my life. "There you go " he stroked my little cock and fondled my balls and before I could stop myself cum was spurting all over his hand. I didn't know what to do but Steve did, leaning over he licked my juices up until I was cleaned up. I was anxious to apologise but Steve laughed it off.

"Don't be sorry mate it proves you enjoyed it " Without him asking me I knew Steve would like me to reciprocate so I ducked my head down and put my mouth round the head of his cock as I continued to wank him as fast as I could. I am not sure what I expected but I wasn't ready for him to flood my mouth with his spunk, gagging I swallowed as much as possible and then licked up what had escaped on to my hand.

"God you sure are an expert at that " he gasped as he tidied himself up "I thought you said you didn't know what to do, you really are an expert cock-sucker."

Now it was my turn to shook him "That was my first time, I have never done that before " I could see the surprise on his face as I said it and I knew it would not be the last blow-job I would give.