Hitching the Coastline

Story Info
A young surfer finds a new spot but has to pay for it.
6k words
4.43
68.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velokev
velokev
332 Followers

Or
The Secret Spot

When I was younger I lived on a stretch of craggy, windswept coastline in California. It was picturesque and beautiful, but rather sparsely populated. I was used to having to hitch a ride to visit people as I still didn't have a car. If I'd worked more at it, my parents always said that they would help me out with one, but I was more interested in surfing as much as possible and holding down a regular nine-to-five would have been torture for me. So it wasn't anything out of the ordinary for me to go thumb a ride down south a little ways and find some waves on another beautiful Nor Cal day.

I had my surfboard and my backpack containing some food, water and my wetsuit and started walking Cliffside along the road. I had already walked a couple of miles with only two cars passing by. The proposition of catching a ride was beginning to look bleak. It helped that I was clearly just a simple teenage surfer trying to get into some waves and not some bearded vagrant, yet still there were no bites.

Suddenly a black BMW came around the bend toward me. He was traveling the opposite way, so I didn't stick out my thumb, but he looked at me and our eyes locked as he passed. Likely sensing I needed something, he rolled to a stop and backed up as I stopped walking. He rolled his window down to speak as the gravel crunched beneath the slowing tires.

"You need a ride or something?" he asked. He looked to be about fifty years of age and had quite a bit of gray hair mixed in with the remainder of his receding dark locks. He wore aviator sunglasses and had a look of an executive type that probably was lucky enough to live in one of the mansions along the coast.

"Well, I was just trying to thumb a ride down south a little ways to get to a surf spot. It's about 10 miles from here," I responded. I felt my heart race at the prospect of a ride. Though it was still morning, it was heating up quickly. I could practically feel the air conditioning and leather seats already.

"Well, I'm heading up a couple miles to grab a coffee and a newspaper, but if you want to join me, I'll take you the rest of the way after that," he suggested.

"Yeah, that would be great!" I said, and darted across the road toward his waiting car. He had bicycle racks on the roof, and I always carried straps in my bag in case I was lucky enough to get a ride with racks, so I wouldn't risk having the wax of my surfboard get on their seats or have to stick the nose out the window as we drove. Securing the board to the racks, I hopped in the passenger seat and felt the blast of the a/c hit me, cooling me instantly. "Thanks a lot! I hadn't seen anyone out for a while," I said, buckling up.

"No problem. You know, hitching a ride isn't usually the smartest idea. You never know who you might meet," he said. "Jim," he said as he extended his hand toward me.

"Michael," I said as I shook his hand with as firm a grip as I could muster. He wore a pair of shorts with flip flops and a button-down Hawaiian T-shirt. His car was clean and free of any clutter. He was darkly tanned and had some classic rock playing softly on the radio. I placed my bag on the floor between my feet and lifted up my shirt a little to let the air get at my sweaty torso. I didn't want to sweat on his leather seats.

"Yeah, well I'm a pretty good judge or character. I've been doing it for years. I'll get a car one of these days," I responded. He drove off down the winding road. "You live around here?" I asked.

"Just a couple miles back," he said. "My house is actually right on the beach. I try to get out and bodysurf as much as I can, but the water temperature just kills me." He looked me up and down as he drove. "You look hot," he said. "Have you been walking long?"

"For a couple miles. The air feels great in here. Thanks again for picking me up," I said, still shaking out my shirt for the sake of ventilation.

"Don't worry about it. I just need to get a little coffee and a paper over here. They never seem to want to deliver to my house. It's not the easiest place to get to, I guess," he said. "So, are you in high school, then?" he asked.

"Well, I just finished, but I'm not ready to start college yet and get a job. I'm more interested in surfing as much as I can while I still can. My parents want all that, but I'll start when I'm ready," I responded, having heard this line of questioning many times before. People always made me out to be the archetypical California surf bum, which was probably not far off the mark. I was used to it.

"That's understandable. Just remember that if you apply yourself and make time for both you can have more when you get older instead of just working all the time. That's what I did, and now I'm retired and can do whatever I want," he said. It made sense, but I was young and didn't want to think about retirement age issues. "So do you have a girlfriend or anything?" he asked, continuing to make conversation. I thought he might have looked down at my crotch when he spoke, though it was difficult to tell with his dark glasses on.

"Well, I've dated a bit, but nothing regular. I'm more interested in getting in the water than getting in some dumb girl's pants, I guess. Plus I don't have a car, so that's kind of a necessity with the girls around here," I said.

"Well, that's a necessity with most girls anywhere you'll find, but I agree - girls can be a complete pain the ass. I'd rather not be tied down as well. I'd much rather do what I want with whomever I want, you know?" he said, and he reached over to pat my knee for a moment, looking down at me through his aviator glasses. "You're a good looking guy, I'm sure there are plenty of girls lined up to meet someone like you," he continued. He smiled at me as he spoke and he didn't leave his hand there. The brief touch set me on my guard, but I let it go. He was a good looking guy, and though he had to be about fifty, he looked to be in pretty good shape. It's always difficult to tell when someone is sitting, but he didn't even look like he had much of a belly on him. We pulled up to the coffee store, and he said, "I'll be right back. Do you want anything?"

"No thanks," I replied. I didn't want to impose further than I already had. He hopped out of the car and ran inside. I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes, letting the cool air wash over me. His compliments toward me seemed a little funny but he was probably just being a nice guy. The sound of the door suddenly opening startled me and I sat back up. We drove off down the road where we came. Soon, we approached a section of road that I knew pulled away from the cliffs, and he stated, "I live right down here. Do you want to see it? You might have a surf spot you don't even know of yet."

I thought about it and said, "Sure, I guess so." Maybe I would find something I didn't know about. He seemed nice enough, too. It would be great to have a more local spot that wasn't such a hike to get to. He pulled off the road and we headed down a series of switchbacks, passing through some dense trees and then angling toward where I felt the beach should be. Suddenly a modest, modern appearing home appeared and we stopped on the side of it. It wasn't huge, but it was certainly bigger than mine. There were tall windows in the front, and a nicely manicured landscaping around with stones, grass, and flowers thoughtfully placed in a faux-Asian motif. We stepped out, and leaving my board on the roof, we walked to his front door. "I can see why they don't want to deliver down here," I said. He smiled back at me as we approached the door. Even from the front, the large windows afforded a view straight though his living room to the ocean behind. He opened the door and we entered a very open home, tastefully decorated with ocean photos and paintings. The furniture was very modern and contemporary. I would have been afraid to sit down on it lest I ruin anything. We walked through to the back and entered the equally landscaped backyard.

I gazed out on the ocean and noticed the waves were quite good here. The swell direction was working well and the north swell seemed to be wrapping around a large series of rocks to the right of the beach we were so close to. "What do you think?" he asked.

"Wow, it's incredible! You live here? It's beautiful here!" I responded. He even had a small pool to the left side of the house. This place was just paradise.

"Yeah, I like it. You can go out here if you want. I'm not doing anything today, so I don't mind. I'll probably just lay out for a while anyway," he said.

"Sure! Thanks!" I said, and I ran to get my board and bag from the car. Collecting the items, I came back though the house and set them on the grass. I rummaged through my back and pulled out my wetsuit and towel. I stripped off my shirt and wrapped the towel around my waist. He pulled up an Adirondack chair into the sun and kicked off his sandals. He pulled his shirt off as well, revealing a tanned body with sparse chest hair. He had a small belly that one would expect a fifty two year old retiree to have, but overall looked quite fit. I started to pull the Velcro closure around my boardshorts and remove them with the towel securely around me.

"You've got a real nice body, there. You must surf all the time," he said.

"Yeah, as much as I can. Thanks," I responded. I was becoming more and more aware of his eyes on me as I started to pull down my shorts. I wonder if he's gay, I though to myself. Then, looking out at the water, I didn't much care right now. I pulled the shorts off and began to try and manipulate my feet into the wetsuit. Getting one foot in, I started to attempt the other, lost my balance and fell on my side. This dislodged the knot in my towel and made it fall to the side. I quickly tried to cover myself, but it was difficult with two feet stuck in 4mm of neoprene around my ankles.

Jim laughed at my awkwardness and said, "You need some help?" He walked over behind me and scooped his arms under my armpits, hoisting me, further exposing myself. I kept my back turned to him and I could swear as he lifted my up I could feel his dick pushing against my bare ass through his shorts. I yanked up the wetsuit over my waist quickly and then turned toward him.

"Thanks," I said, embarrassed. "I'm usually much better at that."

"No problem. There's nobody out here to see anything anyway. Just us guys. That's why I like it so much. Hell, I usually just walk down to the beach and lay out nude. I never see anyone out here on this stretch. No need to feel modest here," he said. He adjusted his shorts a little and though they were a little baggy, it was easy to notice the outline of his dick as it hung down his left leg. The moment I noticed I was looking at it, I snapped back to attention and started to pull the rest of my wetsuit on. He smiled at me as I finished and zipped up. I grabbed my board and headed down a little walkway to the sand. He followed me out as I looked out at the water, searching for channels and currents as I'd never been here before. Choosing my plan of attack, I ran out into the surf and began paddling out through the cold water. I was thankful for the chill as I was starting to get a hard on being watched like that. I had never had any interest whatsoever in other guys or gay sex, or anything remotely even bisexual. The situation was enough to make me nervous, but as I enjoyed challenges and adversity, it was exciting at the same time. I soon put it out of my mind as I stroked into my first wave of the day. It was about head high and clean and I was having a ball. I couldn't believe I had never seen this spot before, and what's more – I was the only one out.

After surfing for a couple hours, I saw Jim lying out on the beach on a towel, apparently reading the paper. I was getting a little hungry, so I took a wave in to the beach and walked up toward Jim and his him overlooking the cove. "I'm just going to grab some food out of my bag," I said.

"What have you got in there?" he asked.

"Just a Snickers bar. It keeps my energy up," I responded.

"No, I won't hear of it. Let me make you something. Come on up," he said as he got up off his towel. I tried to refuse, but he stopped me as soon as I opened my mouth. "Don't worry about it, come on. I don't usually have company over. I insist."

I sat my board on the grass again and unzipped my wetsuit. I pulled the top down and grabbed my towel again, wrapping it securely around my waist. I yanked off the suit and hung it on a nearby chair. I walked into the house, sure to wipe my feet and accompanied Jim into the kitchen. Everything was tiled in granite and clearly a lot of work had gone into it. He threw together a quick sandwich for me and dropped in onto a plate for me. He then took out some juice from the fridge and mixed in some powder. "This is a protein powder I use after I work out. It does wonders for the muscles. Try it!" he said. I thanked him and consumed it all quickly with the sandwich.

"You've really got a great body, there," he said. "I wish my body was half as tight as yours. Hitting fifty really starts to work on you."

"Naw, you look fine. My Dad's fifty and he doesn't look anywhere near as fit as you," I responded. I was trying to be nice and return the compliment, but I meant it, too.

"You think so? I don't know, it's hard to maintain a decent physique. I try to hit the weights in my little gym I have set up here. I ride my bike a lot, so my legs are in shape, but I wish I could get it to look like you. Then I'd be doing pretty well!" he said. He looked like he was adjusting his shorts a little behind the island counter in front of me.

"Well, I think you're doing pretty well already. This is a great house," I said.

"Thanks. Here, let me show you around," he said. I followed him into different rooms, all cleanly arranged. The office, the spare room, even the gym he had set up in one room. Finally, he showed me the master bedroom. It had a large king-size bed and a huge floor-to-ceiling window looking out at the ocean. "Here's where the action happens!" he said, laughing. He leaned against the door frame as I walked inside and looked around. It was decidedly larger than my living room at home, with a huge flat screen TV mounted on the wall.

I turned toward him and he was lightly adjusting his crotch through his shorts and looking at mine. I was suddenly feeling very underdressed and exposed, so I told him it looked great and started for the door. As I started to go around him, I felt his hand graze my penis. A shock went through me. It was done in a way to make it feel nonchalant, but he had to have meant it. I froze for a millisecond and felt his hand push up against my crotch. Realizing what was happening; I came to and turned to walk down the hallway. His body pushed against me going through the narrow doorframe and my towel came undone. I quickly grabbed for it, but the rear fell away and exposed my ass to him again. "Well, I think I've seen that before," he said.

"Sorry," I said quickly, and I clumsily spun around to conceal myself, but stepped on the towel, falling on my back on the hard tile floor. He laughed and stooped to help me up. I was trying to frantically grab the towel, but he was standing on it as he helped me up, which made me now completely naked in front of him. "Can I have my towel, please?" I said, placing my hands over my stiffening dick.

"Relax. You don't need a towel around here. We're just guys. Like I said, I'm naked all the time around here," he said, and he kicked the towel toward the bedroom behind him. I started to go around him, but he moved his body to bock the narrow hallway. His hand went to the thick hanging outline in his shorts and gently rubbed it. "As a matter of fact, that's a good idea you've got there. When in Rome..." he said and he quickly yanked down his shorts, kicking them off to the floor next to him. "There now, that's much better."

His cock flopped out and hung toward the floor. It was uncircumcised and was completely shaven. It wasn't hard, but was swelling in size and was already nearly twice the length of mine and much thicker. His thick foreskin completely covered the head of his cock and pouted as it pointed toward his feet. His hand gently stroked its length. "Sorry, um, Jim, I really think I should put my towel back on," I said nervously, but couldn't tear my eyes from his huge penis. I felt my own dick stiffening rapidly as I tried in a futile attempt to hide it. I was about six inches in length erect. Not terribly big, but big enough to keep my hands from concealing it.

I was a pretty fit guy and was confident in my abilities to defend myself, despite him being a larger guy than me. I could have run right there, I could have fought him right there, but I didn't. In fact, I was transfixed on his huge cock hanging before me. I had seen a few pornos before but never any gay ones. When a guy had a huge dick I would sometimes feel a bit jealous and would concentrate as much on the actor's cock than the women getting fucked. Here there was no woman, no video; just me and this older man naked in his house standing before each other. I couldn't take my eyes off his thick penis. Noticing this, he stroked it gently as it arced away from his tanned abdomen, toward the tile below.

My cock was at full attention now, despite my apprehension of the situation. He broke the silence and said, "Do you like what you're looking at?"

My eyes snapped up to him. "What? No! That's not why I came here, Jim. I think I should go now."

"Do you want me to drive you home?" he asked.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea," I said, trying not to look at the tool in his hand. I began to feel a little spacey and there was a mild wave of euphoria rushing over me. My face felt flushed and I was becoming more at ease with the situation, but I was intent on holding my ground.

"Tell you what. I'll give you a ride home, but first why don't you relax a little. I can see you're interested in what I'm holding here. Don't be afraid. Look at you – you're hard as a rock!" he said.

"I'm not afraid!" I said, defensively. "I just thought you were bringing me here so I could surf." My eyelids were feeling a little heavy and I swayed slightly where I stood. My eyes moved back to his cock. The more I looked on it, the more I thought it was beautiful. It was thick, long and being shaved, it had a clean, sleek look to it. His testicles swung low between his legs. The thick, veiny foreskin covering his cock was beginning to retract and now covered about have the bulbous mushroom head of his manhood. As he stoked it gently back and forth it would briefly expose the head and then cover it back up. It was like being hypnotized and I felt my own cock ache at this sight. I still kept my hand over my own, much smaller hard-on, but my grip on it loosened as he approached me.

"You look a little tired, Mike. Why don't you sit down for a minute?" he said.

I meant to hold my ground and move away from him, but my voice involuntarily spouted off, "Yeah, let me sit for a minute." He took me by the shoulder and guided me over to the couch. I sat down and he reached for a remote control nearby. He turned on the large flat-screen TV against the wall and fumbling with a few buttons, started what appeared to be a porno. It was a straight video, just the type I was used to watching. A large breasted woman was on her knees before a large, muscular guy with a huge cock. She took it in her hands and started sucking it back and forth. I watched the video in front of me intently and it only made my cock ache more. My hand moved to stroke it gently.

Jim turned toward me, stoking his own dick. It was now fully erect and had a very slight downward angle to it, where mine pointed almost straight up. He stood in front of me and my eyes turned to his thick cock. There was precum oozing from the tip now. It must have been close to ten inches in length, I decided. I was still a little fuzzy, yet at the same time completely turned on. It was a mildly confused state, and sitting, I didn't feel the dizziness I was experiencing while standing. He stroked his magnificent penis directly in front of me as I stroked mine. "So, how do you like this? A little bigger than yours, isn't it?" he asked.

velokev
velokev
332 Followers
12