Hitting the Bottom Ch. 07

Story Info
Their first play session: Dan challenges and rewards Sandra.
9.3k words
4.83
57k
41

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Thank you to my co-creator and editor, the brilliant Brit, who co-wrote this chapter with me :)

In previous chapters: Dan, a cop, had attempted suicide after assaulting his ex-wife/sub and ended up at the hospital where he met Nurse Sandra. Their relationship grew over the weeks following his release until finally they became lovers. Sandra wants Dan to dominate her, while Dan fears doing so would put Sandra at risk. Finally, after talking to his shrink and establishing limits with Sandra, their first play session is set to begin.

In this chapter: One long, hot play session. Ooooh yeah baby! :D

~~~~~~~

"So babygirl... you ready to play?"

"Oh yes. I'm so ready. Yes sir!"

I breathe deeply, drinking in the naked need and anticipation in her eyes, feeling my muscles tighten as I catch and ride a renewed surge of adrenaline, my heart thumping hard in my chest.

"Good girl."

I keep my voice low, pause to let my approval resonate between us, and watch Sandra's cheeks warm and her lips part with her tiny whimper. God, she's sweet. This beautiful, sexy, total newbie little subbie, watching me with those wide, trusting eyes. Fuck, she's gorgeous.

I give myself another mental shake. This is Sandra's first play session, and I've been planning it for a whole week in my mind. I want it to be perfect for her. To do that, I need to keep my focus.

Focus, Dan.

Feeling myself slip into my well-practiced role is like coming home. I let the familiar sense of calm settle around me, steadying my voice as I give her my first instructions.

"Babygirl, I want you to clear the table, take the pitcher and empty glasses back into the kitchen, wash them and put them to dry. Then I'd like you to spend five minutes mentally composing yourself, relaxing your mind and your body into accepting whatever I may ask you to do. When that time is up, come back into the living room, stand on the rug facing me with your feet shoulder width apart, shoulders back and hands behind you clasped above your ass, and wait for my next instruction. Is that clear babygirl?"

She's been listening to me closely, nodding her head at each of my directions, and now she smiles shyly at my question.

"Yes sir, all clear."

I nod my approval and without further comment Sandra rises from the sofa, picks up the glasses and pitcher and turns to the kitchen.

Good. I have about six minutes to prepare the scene.

I quietly walk to the bedroom, strip and grab a towel from the en-suite, hitching it round my waist as I walk. Picking up a pillow from the bed I trot back to the living room, dump the pillow on the chair and rearrange the coffee table and the shaggy purple rug so that they are pushed back a couple of steps away from the single, cushioned chair. Close enough to feel intimate, far enough to be the perfect performing distance. I smile, picturing my plans for Sandra in my mind.

Reaching down to the side of the chair I lift my overnight case, open it and remove a compact kitchen timer, the sort you dial to the desired minute and then watch it slowly whirr its way backwards. This one sounds a metallic purr that grows louder the closer it gets to its goal until it announces the time's up with a loud ping; perfect for my purpose. I place it on the side table next to the chair and return the case to the floor. With my preparations done I tuck the pillow behind me and settle back, waiting, allowing myself to indulge in my rising excitement for just a moment while I'm still by myself.

Fuck, this is really happening. It's already started, and by God I'm going to see it through.

Right on time Sandra walks through the kitchen door into the living room, sneaking a look at me before moving forward to the rug and then turning to stand facing me, her feet apart and her hands behind her back. I can see the slight hitch in her breathing as she obviously tries to quieten her anxiety.

"Well done on your first instructions, babygirl."

I let the praise warm my tone, and watch its effect on Sandra - her tiny sigh of relief, the faint blush on her cheeks, the curl at the corner of her mouth. Some of the tension leaves her shoulders. Good.

I decide to let her stand there for a bit longer, just to get used to what must be a strange feeling - standing in front of me, being watched. Complete silence envelopes us, broken only by the ticking of the wall clock as my eyes follow the rise and fall of her lovely chest beneath her soft cotton top.

Soon her breathing slows down as her nerves subside and then it grows deeper, fuller with her growing excitement. So she likes being watched, my babygirl. My next words, though spoken in the same calm, steady voice, break the silence and cause her to jump.

"Very good, babygirl. Now strip for me. I want you as naked as the day you were born, clothes neatly folded at your feet and all jewelry including your watch laid on top. When you're done please resume your position."

Sandra glances up to look into my eyes, and I catch the arousal written all over her face. She starts stripping, following my instructions without hesitation, sweetly submissive and incredibly sexy to watch. I can see she is torn between giving me a show, systematically stripping, and throwing all of her clothes off at once.

Methodical wins and I am treated to her luscious body slowly and surely exposing itself to my appreciative gaze. My body tightens as her tits are freed from her bra, and my gaze glides along the clear tan lines separating the milky-white orbs from her otherwise light-golden chest. She must look sensational in that bikini I think, and at the same time I note with satisfaction there's more than enough skin to color and leave my marks on, if I so choose. On the other hand her tits are so damn-near perfect it would be a shame to mar them... such delightful choices to make!

By the time her panties begin their journey South I am sporting a hard on a pole vaulter could have used. She steps out of them and folds them onto the neat pile at her feet.

She is completely naked now, and the soft light from the corner table adds an ethereal glow to her skin. She reaches back to release the catch on her simple gold necklace, the movement making her gorgeous breasts perk and lift and my mouth to water in response. While she fumbles with the catch I notice for the first time the peculiar-looking pendant that's been hiding in the valley of her chest under her T-shirt, but I can't quite catch its details. In another moment she's got it off and is bending down to put it on top of her pile of clothes, followed by her watch, and then stands upright again with her gaze firmly fixed to the floor.

This time when I break the silence it is in a lower, rougher, but equally steady voice.

"You look sensational, babygirl."

She breathes sharply and when she answers her voice is soft, almost dreamlike. "Thank you sir".

"Look at me baby. Let me see those beautiful eyes."

Sandra lifts her gaze up, but I'm not sure she quite sees me. Her eyes look darker, her pupils dilated, her stare slightly unfocused as her attention is focused inwards, lingering on the sensations and feelings brought to the fore by this first taste of submission.

So beautiful. Fuck. With some regret I pull her out of her reverie for a few moments.

"How are you doing, babygirl?"

Her eyes re-focus on mine and she blinks, breathing in a bit shakily, and a slow, tentative smile curls her lips upwards.

"I'm good. Real good, I think... am I doing okay so far?"

The tinge of insecurity in her question is endearing. How can she not know how amazing she really is? I feel my smile stretch across my face. "You're absolutely incredible, baby. And you're doing very well indeed. Ready for more?"

I can actually see her standing taller hearing the pleasure in my voice.

"Yes sir. I'm ready."

'Good girl. Come here baby, and kneel between my feet."

Leaning forward I remove the pillow from behind me and place it on the floor. Sandra takes the couple of paces needed and lowers herself smoothly onto the pillow, using her hands on my thighs for support before bringing them behind her back again, her ass resting on her heels.

"Perfect."

I reach behind her head to gently tug down the elastic band holding her hair in a simple ponytail, until the silky strands spill over her shoulders in a sweet-smelling cascade. I place the hair band on the side table and then bury both my hands in her hair, letting my fingertips lightly massage and soothe her scalp. Sandra moans her pleasure, her eyes closing and her head tilting back into my exploring fingers.

"Mmmmm... that feels so good."

"Glad you like it babygirl. You may enjoy this massage as long as you keep talking to me... tell me how you felt just now, stripping for me like you did, and then coming here to kneel at my feet."

She takes her time before answering, rubbing her cheek against the inside of my thigh like a kitten begging to be stroked. I oblige her, sensing her need for reassurance, and can feel her relax into my touch as she replies.

"Well... I was surprised how that simple act of your giving me instructions, and my following them - how it completely changed the dynamic between us. How submissive it made me feel."

I peer down at her. "Hmm. And how do you like that feeling?"

"Oh it's absolutely amazing... I love it!" A soft, nervous giggle escapes her, as if she can't quite believe it herself.

I smile. "It shows, babygirl... You submit beautifully. I loved watching you strip for me. And you look absolutely stunning right now - naked, kneeling, and rubbing against my legs like a sweet little kitten."

Sandra inhales sharply and her eyes turn up to look boldly into mine, shining her need at me.

"It feels incredible, sir. It's exhilarating. I have a million butterflies in my stomach but it's all good - I've never felt anything like this before..." She presses her head back against my massaging fingers, closing her eyes and soaking up the sensations.

"Mmm... and are you getting hot for me baby? Is that sweet pussy warming for me just a bit?"

Another giggle escapes her throat. "Just a bit? I'm freakin' soaked, and you haven't even touched me!" She exclaims, color rising in her cheeks, her eyes growing wide in disbelief at her own boldness.

I can't help but chuckle. She's such a delight, and I can't quite believe yet that I have her here, submitting to me like this. Her words however give me the confidence to push forward to the next part of my plan for tonight. My stiff, swollen dick twitches with excitement under the towel.

"That's good to know baby because I'm hot for you, too, and what's coming next is going to be a challenge for both of us, made all the more fun since we're both a bit on edge already."

Her eyes sparkle. I briefly consider throwing my plan to the bin and simply fuck her silly right here and now, but the errant thought is firmly squashed. This is going to be so much better. With both my hands I tilt her head back so that I can watch her expression as I give her my directions.

"Babygirl, for the next 30 minutes I want you to focus all your attention on making love to my cock with your mouth. You may also use your hands if you wish. There are however two rules to this exercise: you must not make me cum, and you must not let me go soft, either. Should I do either the exercise will come to an end, and you will be withheld from getting your first reward. Do you understand your task?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Now, during your task I want you to completely block out whatever is happening around you. Should a herd of wildebeest run through the room you will ignore them. Should your phone ring it is of no concern to you. Your entire being for this time is to pleasure me. Absolutely nothing else exists except you and me, your mouth and my cock."

Her face softens as I talk, her eyes getting that far-away look again, and then drop towards my lap where my painful erection had already tented the towel. Before she can start, however, I bring her face up once more to give her some final pointers.

"Bear in mind that to make this exercise more... entertaining... I may decide to watch the television, read a book, talk on the phone or just generally relax, anything but concentrate on my hard on. On the other hand I may also deliberately indulge in my excitement, in which case it is more likely that I cum. So it would be essential that you concentrate on the task if you want to succeed in this first challenge. Is that all clear, babygirl?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, then you may begin." Reaching over to the side table I retrieve the kitchen timer, wound its dial to 30 minutes, and replace it on the wooden top where we both can see it.

"Your time starts now."

I settle back for half an hour of pure enjoyment. I used to use this exercise in the past to get my sub into the right mindset, and also to give a designated start of play. I figured it would work well as a first-taste for a total newbie, too.

Sandra's fingers tremble as they reach for the towel at my hips and tug it open, revealing the engorged member beneath. Leaning forward she eyes her prize, bowing to kiss its swollen head almost reverently before bending further to slowly lick the underside of my cock with one long, sensuous stroke, closely followed by another and another and another, her tongue occasionally flicking the plum until I am so hard my freaking skin feels too tight around my shaft.

Fuck. She's only two minutes in and already I'm about to explode. Better get your attention elsewhere, officer, or you'll disappoint both of you on your very first play session. You don't want that now, do you?

Reaching across to the table again I grab the copy of Home Improvement Monthly and blindly open it on an article titled 'Renewable Energy in the Solar World and the Economic Savings With Correct Installation'. I make myself read the first paragraph. Fascinating stuff I comment snarkily inside my head, but I'll take any distraction I can get right now. Her tongue has ceased its leisurely licking and is now wrapped around the helmet along with her soft, wet lips.

Fuck. I hadn't thought this session through, apparently... I hadn't quite factored in just how good she was with her mouth.

Her lips sink slowly and very deliberately down the length of my dick until they kiss my pubic hair and my cock head is firmly buried in her throat, the vision of the slight bulge in her slender neck making me even harder. Suddenly she starts to hum and I let out an involuntary groan of delight.

She looks up, still with her throat around my cock and I can see the question in her eyes: 'Am I doing good baby?' I just lean back and groan my approval while rapidly engrossing myself again in the wonders of the sun and its benefits to the environment... Anything to stop me from exploding. Anything!

'A solar panel sited to be only ten degrees off true South and 15 degrees from a required elevation will lose 18% of its maximum efficiency on a day with cloud cover not exceeding the stipulated norms. Should the degree of mis-siting increase then the efficiency will exponentially decrease with...'

Sandra has sensed my imminent orgasm and clearly noticed my attempt to bury myself in the article. She releases me from her throat and goes back to licking the shaft up and down. Long slow teasing licks, but not hitting the head with each swipe this time.

Thank fuck that's working I think as I feel the excruciating throb in my bell end decrease. I now make a concerted effort to read the magazine and slowly feel the clenched muscles low in my belly relax until finally I am able to draw a full breath.

Phew. Out of danger zone for now.

A few minutes longer of light, slow, teasing licks and kisses, some of them venturing away from my dick to the crease of my thigh or over towards my abdomen, and I can actually feel the edge of my hardness lessen. I relax enough to notice the timer's whirr now, the sound just noticeable above our breaths and soft moans. I let my fingers glide and stroke through Sandra's smooth hair, enjoying the silky feel under my pads, my breath slowing down to near-normal.

Sandra senses the drop of tension in my muscles and decides to change tactics again. Taking my testicles in one hand she gently rolls them between her fingers, and with her other hand she strokes the oh-so tender area between the balls and my ass. Fuck that feels good. Again I start to groan in approval. I can sense Sandra's grin as she lowers her head and sucks on the very tip of my cock once more, her tongue gently teasing the hole that is now producing as much pre cum as I can ever remember.

Jeez this is getting difficult. And we're only 10 minutes into the game.

Frantically I page over to read about 'Damp Proofing Basement Extensions', but her sucking is bringing me closer and closer to the edge. Just as I am about to explode she nips the head with her teeth, just hard enough to get my attention.

"Ow fuck!" I yelp and any thought of cumming instantly vanishes, along with any feeling of peace and relaxation.

Sandra instantly glances up and her eyes open wide in horror when she sees the expression on my face; I am not happy. Yes, her little bite had the desired effect of stopping my orgasm, but teeth are an instant passion killer for me, an absolute no-no. In fairness I hadn't told her that, but I have no doubt that she got the message as she quickly goes back to sweetly, softly and lovingly sucking my helmet in order to make me happy again.

Her renewed efforts soon achieve their desired effect and bring my slightly wilting cock back up to full hardness. The following twenty minutes are a delicious game of suck and stop, massage and cease, lick and tease.

At some point she tries slowing down by releasing my dick from the depths of her hot, wet mouth and instead nuzzling against me, letting her nose bump and press gently against my balls while my throbbing dick glides and rubs along her cheeks, aided by the copious precum seeping from its slit. But instead of cooling me off, watching the shimmering trails of sticky juice decorating her face and stringing from her skin to my cock head almost sends me over the edge again, and I feel my balls tighten up and the familiar tingling at the base of my spine, hear my own breath hitch in the back of my throat -

Sandra catches onto the early signs of pending orgasm and hastily withdraws, ceasing all stimulation abruptly. I hiss between my teeth, teetering right there on the edge of climax for endless seconds, my fists balled, my stomach clenched and my eyes shut tightly.

Fuck. Who's challenge is this anyways, hers or mine?! It would serve her right if I came now, teasing me mercilessly like that...

But no, I'd be damned if I failed her on her first challenge. Suck it up, Dan. Hold it.

I open my eyes and look at her face as she watches my dick closely, with fascinated yearning. Her lips are slightly swollen from the prolonged blow job, darkened to a cherry-red color and slightly parted to allow for her quick breaths, her eyes softened with that slightly out-of-focus quality that I've just come to recognize with her submissive state of mind. My cock throbs and twitches as if trying to jump back into that pretty mouth and she blinks her surprise and giggles, her gaze shooting up to meet mine, the color on her cheeks deepening to bright crimson.

God she's sweet. I can't help myself; I bend down to kiss her deeply, losing myself for several moments in her taste and her softness before pulling back.