Hitting the Bottom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not crying! It's just those freakin' hormones...! I started sniffling over a terrible TV commercial this morning in the staff room. It's pathetic!"

She looks up at me and I see her eyes - red-rimmed and smiling over her exasperated expression. I lean down to gently kiss her forehead. "Poor babygirl... that must be really hard." I mean it, too. I'm suddenly very thankful for biology's absolute gender discrimination. There's no chance in hell I'd be able to handle being pregnant. I shudder at the thought.

She inhales sharply, her eyes locking with mine as I withdraw, and just like that the air between us crackles with awareness. "Thank you" she murmurs, her voice low. "Thank you for not making fun of my crazy hormones. And thank you for wanting our baby. And thank you for not hating me, even in your imagination, for considering abortion."

I swallow the lump in my dry throat. "I could never hate you, baby. I told you that. I love you."

Her smile wobbles. "I love you too." a quick sniffle, and then - "could we not talk about this any more tonight?"

I nod slowly. "Sure. We've still got some time." I lean in to kiss her, and then ask carefully: "You up for play tonight babygirl?"

Her eyes widen. "Really?"

"Only if you want to."

"I want to." she answers, softly but clearly.

I smile. "I want to, too. I've been doing some research... I think you're going to like what I've got planned for us tonight."

"Ooh, tell me, tell me!" she's squirming in her excitement, propped on one hand now on the couch, facing me. I bend my head and take her face in both my hands for a deep, thorough kiss.

"Nope. You'd have to wait and see, babygirl"

She sucks her breath, and blows it slowly, its damp heat tickling my chin.

"Yes, sir."

*

*

*

Author's note:

Did you like this chapter? Tell me, please! VOTE, FAVORITE and COMMENT. Thank you!