Hitting The Jackpot

Story Info
A loving couple's desires are unleashed.
1.4k words
3.71
37.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know Laci thinks I am going to Tunica just to gamble, but I have something else more important on my mind. I drive slower than normal to help her stay relaxed. We arrive at the Gold Coast and check in. We go up to the room, unpack and Laci gazes out the window. I move behind her and hold her tight around the waist. We lookout together. My mouth moves forward and kisses her lightly along her hairline and up to her ear and back to her neck. Her hand moves behind her to my crotch and begins rubbing as we kiss.

"Don't start something you don't plan on finishing woman," I whisper. Her hand rubs harder. My hands move to the buttons of her blouse, clumsily they unbutton and spread her blouse open. She turns around and faces me, our mouths meet as she opens my pants, they fall around my ankles. I pull the waistband of her shorts down to her knees. She raises each foot and kicks them off. I rub and massage her buttocks and pull her hips against mine. She is dressed in a very sexy black lace bra and matching panties. The sight and sensation of her lacy bra, and her silk panties add a very sexual tone to our closeness.

She takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom. She turns on the shower "Now you can take it all off of you and me". We step into the shower, I watch the water cascade over Laci's flesh. She picks up the bar of soap and slides it around my back and butt. "Turn around", she asks. She lathers up my chest and then moves to my cock, which is already sticking straight out, and slides the slippery soap around my shaft and cups my balls.

"Got to make sure the important parts are clean", she giggles. She takes both hands and rubs the suds all around making sure to pump my shaft several times.

"My turn". I take the soap and rub it over her back. My hands slide up and down the slippery flesh, taking the suds to her wonderful ass. I smooth the soap all over her cheeks, I love to feel the flesh of Laci's ass. "Now you turn around", lathering up her breasts, I cup and massage them with my slippery hands. Her nipples grow hard as I stimulate her boobs with the warm suds. I guide her foot up to rest on the edge of the tub, exposing her hairy pussy for its cleaning. I rub up and down her labia.

"OK, Thomas, it's clean"

Laci pulls the shower handle and points it at the soap on my body, rinsing it clean. Then she turns the spray to her own body and teasingly rinses all of the soap off of her flesh. She spreads her slit wide and moves the streams of warm water over her clit, performing a very teasing show.

We towel each other off, lingering and rerubbing the important erotic parts of each other's bodies. I pull her moist body to mine and kiss her deeply. My stiffness rubs against her skin as we kiss.

We continue kissing as we lay down on the bed. The feel of her skin touching mine always makes me feel very close with Laci. The taste of kissing her while her hips are grinding on mine is taking me higher and higher. My hands move to her moist breasts, she pushes them back on the bed and tells me to leave them there.

Laci turns around and kneels above my face, facing my feet. Leaning over she takes me in her hand and lowers her face. I can feel her hot mouth as I slide between her lips and inside. Then she really surprises me by taking her other hand and rubs her mound, still above my anxious mouth. She allowed the wetness from her mouth to stream down my hard shaft, her lips slide up and down on me as her hand rubs her damp crotch. I kept trying to raise my face close enough for my tongue to touch her, but she kept her warm, moist labia just out of its reach. She knew I was dying to taste her lips. She continued to tease me as her mouth got my cock and balls streaming wet with her saliva. Laci's mouth squeezes my shaft, moving up and down. I push my hips up as she takes me completely inside her. She teases me by nibbling with her teeth and licking with her tongue. Her mouth is so hot on me. I love it when she gets me very wet and plays with me with her mouth like she is doing.

Her chest raises forward and she takes the tip of me and brushes it back and forth across one nipple, then the other. I can see them stiffening from the friction. I look back up and see a heavy coating of her cum forming on her lips as her hips gyrate in a slow circular motion just above my face. Laci takes her other hand and grips the base of my shaft and moves up and down while keeping me inside her. She lowers her mound to my face and rubs the moist lips on my open mouth. I can smell the wonderful musk odor emanating from her pussy as she works on my cock at a faster rate. I try to suck her juice. I want to taste her so bad. I have to let Laci know I am on 9.9 as I feel my cum rising. Her face moves up from my crotch, but her hips keep rubbing against my face I keep sucking, tasting Laci's juice.

She moves off of me and lies beside me. I wrap my arms around her naked body and pull her chest to mine. The feel of her breasts mashing against my chest makes me feel so close with her. Laci's lips move to mine, her tongue licks around my lips in a slow circular motion.

"MMmmm, I think we can finish this later."

Laci's hand grips the base of my shaft and moves upward squeezing some precum out. "Yes, we definitely need to finish this," she says, as she takes her fingertip and gathers the ooze, then gently rubs it on her stiff nipple. Laci moves off the bed, gathers her clothes, and walks into the bathroom.

"Promise to finish this," I say, following her. She cups her tit and holds the wet nipple out for me. "Want to taste yourself and clean me off?" I eagerly oblige.

We go down and play the slots for awhile. Then we go to the restaurant and eat. We play some more, order a couple of drinks, we are not having a lot of luck, but hitting enough to keep playing. I just start to sit down at one machine and Laci tells me I need to play the next one. I put 1 quarter in and play. We order another round of drinks. On the fourth spin I hit 100 credits. So then I start to play 2 quarters. I ask Laci to pull the arm, since she is just standing there. Her first pull hits the jackpot, 2,000 credits. We both holler as the bells start ringing. They come over and hand me 5 one hundred-dollar bills. We both are delirious with joy. "Half of that is mine, Thomas", Laci grins. I hand her 4 bills and ask her to keep it for us. We play for a little while longer. Laci says she is not having much luck, so she is going back to the room. I tell her I will be up in a few minutes, she replies "Make it 30 minutes, and be prompt. Maybe you will get luckier in the room than you are down here." She grins.

I try my card in the door, but, of course, it is double locked. Laci opens the door, hiding behind it as I walk in. She closes the door, WOW, what a surprise. She is wearing a very seductive outfit, including black thigh highs. I can't remember the last time I saw her beautiful, long legs covered in silk. "Why don't you try this machine. I think it is hot and ready to give you a jackpot."