Hive

Story Info
Halloween benefit at the Hive.
6.9k words
4.07
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this," she growled to him. Her hands slid down the bodice of costume, her fingertips gliding against the smooth black and yellow leather criss-crossing her torso. The soft mesh and obviously see-through material beneath it rubbed against her soft skin and she groaned as it did so across her thick nipples. They both watched her hands travel along her curves, smoothing out the material and adjusting it so that the leather framed her breasts perfectly. The design was impeccable and the tailor did an amazing job, working with them both to ensure the fit and to satisfy both of their wants and needs. Hers were simple: to show off her figure and not to dig into her skin as she'd be wearing it for several hours. His, much more elaborate. He required that it tied like a corset in the back. He insisted on garters to hold up the honeycomb-designed black stockings that adorned her legs. He specified that the material beneath the leather be soft against her skin and sheer enough to see her nipples where the leather parted perfectly. Even in public, he wanted access to them.

The final item he requested was firmly in his hand. Her eyes glanced down the mirror as they stood before it, his fingers flexing and turning it slowly. She still hadn't seen it properly, which was his intention. Her reactions of anger, embarrassment, protest and finally stubborn acceptance that the subject wasn't up for discussion made him realize that its visual presence would only heighten the nerves that had been building up about it for the past month. She had mentioned one night how fun it would be to have a Halloween party at the club he owned and turn it into a benefit for one of the local charities. He agreed wholeheartedly, knowing full well it would be both a financial and social success, given the clientele who frequented the club. It had a reputation of catering to a more deviant crowd but was welcoming to patrons of any persuasion, as long as they came with open minds and caused no problems. Tonight, however, was specifically for the D/s crowd. And the day that part of her costume was decided was a day neither of them would forget.

When they decided to go with a bee theme a couple of months ago, the name of the club changed to The Hive, temporarily. She joked that she was the queen bee for the night. He chuckled at first but the comment sent his mind racing. Within the hour, decisions regarding their personas, "benefits" available to club members, and which charity would benefit were made. He actually agreed to her being "Queen Bea" for the night and he would, of course, be the Keeper. They decided to go with complete name changes, only answering to "Bea" and "Keeper". The men and women they employed would be dressed as drones and worker bees, respectively, ready to serve in any way needed. They figured out pricing for all levels of membership, including increasing the amount for the few private rooms they had for those needing more intimate, and less publicly legal, experiences. With help from the club manager, everything was finalized in a matter of days, including all the advertising.

Then, when they were discussing their costumes, he mentioned one item she hadn't thought of: her stinger. How not only would it be custom made, but it would also have two very specific uses. One, it could be use as a punisher, a short whipping rod that would easily mark up skin beautifully, but do little harm. She grinned at this, which faded quickly as he informed her of its other use. As a plug, in her ass, designed not to slip and not to harm her considering she'd be wearing it all night long.

Knowing better, but not caring, she went off on him. He sat back in his chair, arms crossed, watching and listening to her every word intently. They did not have a relationship that was only dictated by what he desired, though hers often matched his, one of many reasons they worked so well together. This time, it was clear that was not the case. Her protests were numerous. He watched as she paced a short distance back and forth, her voice clear but somewhat shaky as she told him each one. That it was pure and simple public humiliation, something neither of them were into. That wearing it would deride her position as the co-owner of the club, with both the employees and the members. If she would have looked at him at this point, she would have seen the flash of irritance the skated across his face for a moment. She continued on instead. That she'd never be able to wear it for 8+ hours without it harming her in some way. That it would slip out, that someone would get drunk and try and pull it, on and on until finally, he put up his hand and softly told her he'd heard enough. To be honest, all that she said was almost enough to make him consider giving her an option to refuse.

Instead, he gestured her closer, so that she was right in front of him. He held back the smirk that threatened to curl his lips as she did so, her arms crossed now in utter defiance. Her dark eyes glistened, betraying that stubbornness just a bit. His head tilted slightly and he watched her for a moment more, choosing his words carefully before he spoke.

"You're right, my dear. All of those things could happen and to a degree, this is humiliation. And I made a promise to you not to ever do so in public. But I wonder why, after all this time, you would believe that you couldn't handle this, if I believe you can. Why you would believe that I would allow others to put you down. Why you wouldn't think that I would have thought out every single aspect of this before I even mentioned it to you. It seems to me that you are forgetting your place with me. Yes, you are the co-owner of the club. But you seem to believe ours is a democratic relationship, which it is not. You pledged your submission to me. I have earned your trust and in doing so, it is expected of me that I will guide you as I see fit. For both of us. We are not discussing this further. You will be wearing the stinger as a plug. Is that clear?"

The realization of what she had done hit her quickly. Her arms unlocked as she nodded, replying to him with a strong, "Yes, Sir." Her hands crossed at the wrists behind her back, her legs eased open just a little more, while her head tipped down just slightly, her eyes still locked on his. There was nothing she could do to stop the couple of tears skimming down her cheeks and she didn't care. She felt humiliated, brought on by her own insolence. She gasped, the touch of his hand against her thigh under her skirt surprising her. She hadn't even seen him move.

"If the idea is so reprehensible to you, then why is your cunt soaked?" He yanked down her damp panties to her mid-thighs and worked three fingers into hot tight wet entrance. Her hips pushed forward and he growled at her, "Stay still, slut." She complied immediately and was rewarded by a rough shove of his fingers, making her take them all at once. Her teeth dug into her lower lip, her tight cunt twitching around his thick fingers, squeezing hard each time the tips dragged over that sweet spot inside her. His free hand shoved her short skirt up higher, revealing all her bare flesh to him. For a good five minutes, they watched each other as he fucked her pussy, keeping away from her distended swollen clit. His eyes dropped to watch it and his glistening fingers and he started to undo his belt. She groaned at the sound of it being pulled from his jeans, convinced he'd be undoing those next. But she was wrong.

"I bet you already need to cum, don't you cunt," he growled at her. She nodded quickly then growled back as his fingers immediately pulled from her with loud wet slurp. His eyes narrowed as he pushed forward a bit in his chair, licking his fingers one by one. "Too bad. Over my lap. Now."

She blinked and in that moment, he gripped her left arm and pulled her down right over him. "How much will you revert tonight? Do you need refreshers in all your training? Apparently I have been remiss in keeping up with reminders of your place with me!" Thankfully she remembered to spread her thighs as wide as he required, so wide her muscles protested immediately. He gripped one hand into her thick black hair and the other took up his belt. No warning, the punishment started.

The doubled belt packed quite a wallop. Within just a few strikes to her exposed ass and thighs, she started yelping with each one. It didn't take long to cover every part of each cheek with thick red stripes. But he needed to continue. Down her thighs the whipping continued, until the belt designed her flesh to the back of her knees. She lay sobbing over his lap, her back still arched as he held tight to her hair. Still not convinced, he changed the angle of the belt and landed three hard strikes to her literally dripping wet pussy. The first two brought renewed enthusiasm to her screams and his cock throbbed from the sound. The last one landed the hardest, the tip of the belt whipping across her clit. Her body surged in his lap, the stinging pain on that most sensitive part of her body ripping through her and turning into the dark pleasure she craved from him. She pushed her ass up so that her pussy didn't touch anything, afraid if it did, she'd cum immediately.

He knew it too. While she writhed in his lap, he took a deep breath and dropped the belt, slowly turning her in his lap, her back against his front, her reddened flesh meeting his jeans. She jerked at the initial contact but stilled herself, not wanting to rub into the material. His hand stayed in her hair and pulled her head back to kiss her hard. His cock was hard, unyielding against her backside and he ground it into her, loving the noises she made for him. His free hand yanked at her blouse, the buttons popping off as the material ripped. She winced at the pull of the blouse against her body before it fell away. He growled against her lips to lose the bra and she did so quickly. Her skirt remained hiked up around her waist and she moved to take it off, somehow, but he shook his head.

His hand tugged her head, to expose her neck and he went for it. His teeth dug in, making her cry out, which she did again as he started to slap her tits. He kept grinding into her punished backside and thighs and the mix of sensations quickly started to overwhelm her. Her hands gripped into his forearms, as she rode his lap, bouncing between it and his hand landing over and over on her tits. Soon, the color of them matched her ass and thighs and he went to work on her nipples. His nails dug in, the pressure making her twist in pain as he yanked them. She screeched out an apology and followed it up with a plea that he fuck her. He chuckled in her year, murmuring, "Oh don't worry beautiful, I plan on it."

And he did. Over the next several hours, he fucked her several times, in her mouth, her pussy, her ass, even her hands. In between he meted out more punishment. There was barely any part of her that wasn't used in some way, even the bottoms of her feet. He had forgotten how it felt to fuck her spread cunt after he punished it with the cat o' nine, especially while holding tight to the chain that linked her clamped nipples and clit. By the time he finished, he had cum three times and she was a dripping sweaty mess. Her voice was hoarse and her skin ached just from the air moving it. She was also left wanting, as he did not allow her to cum once. Instead, she rode the edge the entire time, pushed harder than he ever had and as he withdrew from her fucked open sore ass after dumping his load into her the last time, he told her she could cum. In three days. He enlisted help from one of the male switches at the club, to ensure she was edged every hour on the hour. Rich was eager to help out, for many reasons, not the least of which included his desire to fuck Bea silly. And he did so many times over his three day stay, culminating in a multi-hour fuckfest with Bea and her Keeper, though Rich received no sexual attention from him, nor expected any. He did come away with a new respect for both of them, her for her utter submission to him and him for the knowledge he imparted to Rich. He also could not believe how hard, how often, and how wet she came, once she was finally allowed. At the end of it all, Keeper even promoted him at the club, padded his wallet a bit, and sent him home on shaky legs.

Now, finally, the night had arrived. Keeper chuckled at her while he inspected her outfit and tugged a bit tighter on the ties of the corset. "You can't believe it? Perhaps you need a reminder?"

She burst out laughing and mimed pushing him away from her. "No, Sir, no way, I do not need a reminder at all. But please, let me see it already!" He smirked at her and swished the exposed tail in the air a few times before spinning her around to face him. Her eyes dropped to the stinger in his hand and she groaned, her eyes wide, trying to take it all in. It was by far the biggest plug she'd ever worn. Her fingertips pressed along it, feeling the ridges of the plug, pausing at the biggest flare, the one that would ensure it wouldn't slip at all. She bit her lip and moaned a bit. Her fingers continued down, running the length of the nearly foot long stinger then lifted it up. She was surprised at how light it was then realized that weight would only make it more difficult on her. A soft slow grin adorned her face and she leapt into his arms, hugging him close.

"Thank you," she murmured in his ear.

He grinned at her, "Don't thank me yet, we still need to get it in you. And I have the perfect way to do that." His mouth dropped to hers and kissed her hard, until she moaned from the intensity of it. He tugged her lip with his teeth when he pulled away, moving to the door and gesturing at someone.

"Miranda, find Rich and get in here. We need your help with something." He turned to find Bea frowning at him slightly. His brow raised, daring and chastising her at once for whatever was about to leave her lips. Her mouth closed quickly and he nodded, stepping aside to let in their employees.

Rich grinned at her as he made his way in, coming over to kiss her cheek and marvel at her costume. Miranda did the same, though with a bit less enthusiasm, a bit jealous her own bee costume was not as elaborate. Keeper stood with a widened stance and watched them all for a moment. "Our guests will be here soon so let's get moving. Rich, Miranda, the last of Bea's costume needs to be put on. She's holding it in her hands. It's going in her ass but it will take some work to get it in there. You're both here to help prep her for it." He glanced at Bea and smiled a bit, seeing the flush spread across her face.

"She's nervous about wearing it all night long. As you are both managers, I'm hoping you'll do your best to help one of your bosses be as comfortable as possible tonight." Both nodded swiftly to him, and he nodded back, all while holding Bea's gaze. "Good. Then Rich? Please guide Bea over the arm of the couch and get her ass nice and wet. Miranda, come here. Get my cock nice and wet."

Rich and Miranda stood in stunned silence for a moment, before Rich took action. With a firm grip to Bea's wrist, he pulled her over the couch and watched as her bare ass came into view beneath the black and yellow tutu that completed her outfit. He let out a soft groan at the site of her: round firm cheeks spread open a bit, her heeled feet holding firm to the floor in a wide stance, her hands reaching back to press to her ass, easing it open, urging him to begin. He dropped to his knees behind her and immediately started, his tongue driving right into her tight backside. Keeper stood to the side of them, watching Bea's face as Rich devoured her ass, kissing licking nibbling at it. Miranda took to the floor in front of Keeper and had his leathers open in no time. His hand fisted into her blonde hair and his cock pushed into her open mouth, forcing her to take his thick hard length quickly. Bea smirked as she heard her gag loudly; there was no love lost between the two women. They respected each others' positions in the club and actually worked rather well together. Miranda had made it known a few years ago she didn't think Bea deserved Keeper and instead he should be with her. Keeper's eyes darkened as his cock dropped down her spasming throat, holding it there until the last moment before he allowed her to breathe.

Within just a few minutes, both Bea and Keeper were panting, the scent of their desire filling the room. Rich tugged at his erection pushing against his tight leathers, wanting desperately to release it but not daring to until Keeper said to. Miranda was almost frantic from the hard mouth fucking Keeper was administering and finally he pushed her off, his fist taking the place of her wet mouth. "Bea, over here now," he commanded as he dropped into his chair. Rich held out his hand to Bea to help her up and over the few feet to Keeper. He sat back on his heels, only to get up quickly as Keeper gestured him over. "Ass on my cock, right the fuck now Bea," he growled at her. She growled back at him, glancing just for a moment at the stunned Miranda, who stood wide-eyed and seething that she was being left out. Keeper's hands pushed to Bea's waist as she eased down and gripped tight, letting her be the one to decide how fast she'd take him in. His thick head slid in, the path slickened by Rich's tongue. She gasped and groaned the entire way down his length, whimpering as her cheeks met his body. "Fuck," Keeper grunted, as he did every single time she took him deep into her tight ass. Her body in constant motion, wriggling on top of him, he smelled her wetness emanating from her spread pussy. "Rich, your mouth on her now. She cums when I cum, not a moment before."

Rich pushed forward, his hands pushing to her thighs, his tongue lapping up her slit to roll over her swollen twitching clit. The mere action made her cry out, "Need to fuck, now, I need to fuck your cock!" Keeper growled his assent and his hands tightened on his waist, helping her ease up and down and take his entire length every time she dropped. He wished he'd thought to do this before she got dressed so he could access her tits but chuckled at himself, realizing he wouldn't last much longer. Rich's tongue was working Bea into a frenzy and he swore he could feel her cunt twitching along his cock through her ass. He grunted in effort and started thrusting harder, faster, taking control of her ride. Rich latched onto her clit with his pursed lips and tormented her clit, as he had learned to do expertly over the three days he spent with them. She screamed out, begging him to cum and he agreed, almost immediately, signalling her own allowed orgasm.

Miranda stood in awe, no longer angry, but completely drenched and in need. She knew better, though, than to even touch herself in Keeper's presence, right at this moment. She shifted from one heel to the other, watching the pair convulse together, moaning under her breath as she watched Bea's hand grip into Rich's hair to keep his mouth in place as she rolled into multiple orgasms, utterly soaking his face. She shook her head a bit, hearing Keeper call her name.

"Miranda! Snap out of it. Go to the desk and get the lube. Drench that plug and bring it over here." Her eyes narrowed for a moment, believing he meant to give her permission to plug her up for the night. She quickly complied though, completing her task and standing at attention while the three disentangled themselves. Keeper guided Bea into the chair, onto all fours with her ass pushing up into the air. Miranda bit her lip at the site of her ass: deep pink, cum smeared, straining to close. She stepped forward but stopped as she felt Keeper's hand on her shoulder.

"I don't think so," he frowned at her, taking the stinger from her hands. He guided it right towards Bea's cum-filled ass and slid it in, the final inch eliciting a loud cry from Bea, both from the size of it and the pressure in her freshly fucked ass. Rich rubbed a soothing hand over her cheeks, whispering to her as Keeper took Miranda aside. "Keep up the attitude Miranda and you'll be out of the best job you've ever had. She's here to stay and the sooner you truly respect that decision, the better it will be for all of us. Got it?" She nodded quickly, her arms crossing in front of her. Keeper sighed gently, "I don't think you do. Rich, come here, I'll take care of Bea. Miranda, lick Rich's face clean. Every single motherfucking drop. And when you're done, don't drink a damn thing for an hour. And you will not cum tonight until I give you permission. If you will not comply, pack your things and go. I'm done." He turned away and turned to Rich, whispering in his ear before he left Rich and Miranda on their own. He didn't watch as she started to lap at Rich's wet face, knowing she'd have left by now if she wasn't going to. His attention was now all his Bea, who remained in the chair.

12