Hmmm... A Writer's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***She gasps for breath, her thoughts slowly returning, aware of the tension in her body, fighting to relax out. Her heart still beating fast. Another rush, not as powerful this time, but an aftershock, clearing out the pressure, the tension. A smile of pleasure appears across her face. Her breasts and legs relaxing returning to normal.***

She looked across at me, grinning proudly.

"I hoped you got all that!"

I tapped the paper with my pencil.

"Of course, every detail. Just wait until you read the next story I write for you!"

After a few minutes, recovering, she rose up from the bed and indicated for me to stand. I watched as she sat down in the chair, me now standing in front of her. My erection had not diminished, how could it after that performance?

"Now it's your turn," she said.

"Well believe me it won't take long, I've never felt so excited."

I stepped forward assuming she wanted me to fuck her on the chair.

"No, it's your turn!" she pushed me backwards onto the bed. "By yourself, my turn to watch and take notes."

She reached down for the paper and grabbed the pencil placing it suggestively against her lips.

"Come on, I've not got all day."

"Jesus, it won't be much of a show, honestly Ali, thirty seconds tops!"

I already had a tense feeling in my loins having been holding back for the last fifteen minutes.

"I'm sure you can take a bit longer if you really tried hard!" she said, almost demanding.

I pushed myself back on the bed, watching her looking at me. I stroked my cock once and immediately felt the warm sensations rise. 'Damn, this was going to be difficult'. I relaxed, my cock twitching. 'Shit, if I do that one more time and it will be all over'

"Come on!!, get on with it!"

I pressed my forefinger of my left hand hard in at the base of my balls, flattening it out and applying as much pressure as I could. I had read somewhere that this could help you hold back, although with my state of arousal I doubted if it would work. Immediately my erection dropped back. 'Okay, perhaps it may'. I began to stroke my cock again, slowly and very carefully. I relaxed my finger to reduce the pressure, leaving it in place ready for when I could feel the tightness rise again. I stroked on.

"Ah, good boy," I heard her say, "I'm taking lots of notes" although I could clearly see that she wasn't and was too busy sucking the end of the pencil.

I felt a bit embarrassed, exposed, lying there in the middle of the bed masturbating in front of someone else. She obviously thought she was in control this time, she had been fairly confident since she had walked into the hotel bar. I thought about what she had just done in front of me, the show that she had put on. The pretence of 'research'. My cock twitched at the thought of her orgasm; it had been incredible to watch. She knew herself very well.

I stoked a bit harder, 'well if she can do it for me, then...'. I felt the tingling sensation flowing down my thighs, the backs of my knees and legs and up into the base of my balls. I pressed in hard knowing that if I did not stop it now there was no going back. I increased the pressure. I could feel the little tube under the end of my finger. I placed my thumb and forefinger in a circle around the top of my cock and compressed it in hard, ready to stop any cum rising too far. The sensation fell away.

She raised her eyebrows studying the expression on my face. One of concentration, exertion and then relief that I had managed to control myself again. I went through this again, at the point of climax she leaned forward eager to see, but I caught myself one more time, but having to apply even more pressure to the base and top of my cock and holding my breath back sharply. My heart was beating, my body fighting against my mind, screaming to be released but being held back. I couldn't take any more, I had to cum, and now! I couldn't let her be in control any longer.

I jumped off the bed and stood in front of her in the chair pushing her back, gently, not forcibly.

"I don't want to waste this!" I said as I stroked close to her. She caught on, pushing her boobs up together.

"Of course, I think that you deserve this, you've done really well so far so feel free, let yourself go."

My muscles spasmed, pushing my hips forward and down? The strength in my legs shooting upwards, my knees weakening in response. My cum exploded over her boobs, covering right then left. She squeezed them together, my cum running down her cleavage and running under down her stomach. She pulled them apart to accept some more, there was a lot!

Being so excited and holding back from the brink meant that my body was completely emptying itself, some rich and creamy, some white and thick, some watery as the fluids within me mixed together leaving little reserve inside. The pulses ceased. I stepped back, dropping to my knees. I looked directly at her breasts, covered with my cum. Her stomach, glistening and the little pool of my cum that sat in between her legs, pushed together by the seat, just covering her trimmed pubic hair.

I reached forward and began to massage my cum around her breasts, she leaned her head back, brushing her hair out of the way. I covered her shoulders, the tops of her arms, down across her middle. I looked at the pool of my cum and, turning my palm towards her, pushed down towards her pussy, my cum covered hand exploring below spreading across her pussy and in between her thighs. I withdrew my hand and parted her legs, pulling her hips forward. Her pubes were wet with my cum, I leant forward and kissed her between her legs, my nose pressed against her sticky pubic hair, her wet thighs brushing my cheeks. I kissed deeply, taking in the flavours of her own wetness now mixed with mine.

I rose up stretching forward and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Our tongues enveloping each other's, sharing. The chemical mix, sending endorphins, adrenaline and other instant natural drugs into our minds , absorbed through taste and smell. My heart was pounding. Hers too. Our breaths short and deep. The elation heightened by excitement, the chemical messages sending electric signals through our minds, a tingling deep within each of us. A prelude to orgasm, but not a physical one, only within our heads this time.

I dropped back to my knees. I was done. I had no strength left. She was exhausted. Both of us taken to the maximum height of our emotions. Sighs, giggles, shaking. Minds spinning. She put her hands round my head.

"Wow! That was amazing!"

My cum was beginning to dry on her boobs. I brushed the powdery residue.

"Best clean up a bit," suggested. We've a long night ahead."

The bathroom door was open and I could see her reflection in the steamy mirror as she showered. 'Should I?', pausing as I approached, stopping at the door. She had her back turned to me, lifting her hair up allowing the water to rinse her clean. She rubbed shower gel across her breasts, her sides.

She was singing to herself, happy in a dream. Contented. 'No, I can't recover that fast!', I thought, 'There's plenty time for us this time', so I stood for a while watching. Taking in more details. About how she moved, no performance this time; alone in her own world.

I returned to refill our glasses, looking at Edinburgh spread out below in the darkness. I saw her reflection in the window coming towards me, hair piled into a towel, body wrapped in another. She stood next to me, taking her glass.

"That was good, the shower I mean. Oh, and before. That was really really good!" she giggled, blushing a little.

I left her there, looking out whilst I went to shower myself.

I returned to find her sitting on the bed, the white covers now sorted back on. She was sitting propped up on the pillows wearing one of the oversized extra fluffy white bath robes that these hotels provide for you. 'if you want to buy contact Reception, cost...unaffordable to you matey!' I lifted one from the shelf - it was too big even for me - and joined her, wine glasses in hand. 'Cheers again, this is going down well'.

I could see our reflection in the mirror opposite.

"Jesus Ali," I said laughing, "we look like two giant polar bears sitting on their iceberg enjoying a glass of post-coital wine!"

She nearly spat her wine out.

"Oops, sorry. But I mean, does anyone ever feel comfortable in these?"

She stood up.

"Probably not," she replied, slipping hers off.

Underneath she had on a matching lingerie set, a camisole top and shorts. She stood there parading.

"Well?"

"Is that...is that the first one I chose from M&S?"

"Naturally. I did say you would see them one day!"

"Wow", I blushed, "you look great, I really can choose the right things for you," I said grinning.

"And you know that I am worth it, don't you?" she replied with a twinkle in her eye.

I threw my robe to the side and she lay down beside me cuddling in.

"What time is room service, can't wait to see what you've chosen, I'm getting hungry."

"Soon, I think. I hope you'll like it" she cuddled back in.

Our dinner arrived. I jumped up grabbing my shorts and pulled on a T-shirt, wrapping the polar bear outfit around me. The trolley had a large closhed platter, a further chilled bottle of fizz - Veuve Clicquot, I noted, she really had pushed the boat, or rather trolley, out. She joined me, lifting up the closh. There was a huge selection of seafood.

"Hands off the scallops, their mine" she said prodding me with a finger.

Piled high there was all sorts, scallops, langoustines, lobster, green mussels, some things I couldn't recognise but assumed had come from the sea, topped off with oysters.

"Oysters are for you!" she said prodding again.

"Ha ha, you think that you are so witty, don't you. Believe me, I've got no problems in that department!"

I popped the Champagne and we settled down on the bed with our feast. Oysters first, and a first time for me.

"Remind you of anything?" she asked as I gulped my first one.

I looked puzzled. "Something during the picnic?"

"Oh, that! Yes, there is a similarity!"

I opened a green lipped mussel.

"Remind you of anything?" I said lifting it close to her face.

"Stop being filthy!" she hit me playfully.

We fed each other, playing little games like closing our eyes and guessing what was next. Teenage stuff! But it was fun, relaxing, plenty wine. We felt like there was no-one else in the world apart from us, lost in our own little fantasy.

We lay on the bed. Not quite stuffed, but satisfied, some of the tastiest seafood I had ever had, particularly the king scallops, so sweet, my particular favourite. We finished the Champagne.

What to do now? Behave like an old married couple and switch on the TV, drinking wine until we fall asleep, or make the best of our arrangement? Ha, no contest there in my mind. Have I recovered enough? Again, no doubt in my mind, 'do oysters really have that affect?' I chuckled inwardly.

"Ali," I gave her a playful nudge, "I really did choose well, didn't I?" looking down at her lingerie.

"Yes you did, Mr Smith," picking up on my fairly crude attempt at an opening line as she turned on her side, propping up her head on one arm giving me a better view.

I slid my hand over, touching down her side, across her hip. The silky smoothness of the top of her thighs creating a buzz in my heartbeat. She relaxed down, head now on the pillow, twisting herself flat. I leaned into her and kissed her on the side of her face, brushing her hair back, hovering so she could hear my breathing close in to her ear. I shuffled closer to her body, my hand now dropping down to her knickers. A few light touches, inviting a response. She leaned back into her pillow, a clear indication to continue.

I passed my hand down over her pussy, feeling through the lacy underwear. Slowly, gently. A long careful build up. Thinking back to my notes, ha, it will start with a warm feeling deep inside. I caressed her breasts, feeling her nipples through the fabric, perhaps a bit scratchy I thought so I would be careful. I slid my hand up under rather than continue through the fabric. As expected, her response was to push upwards, a sign that I was getting to know her well, I thought.

I leaned in, pulling the camisole down across her right breast, kissing her nipple, feeling it stiffen in my mouth. She let out a few sounds, noises of satisfaction, of desire - 'keep going, please, this is good' her body was telling me. One hand on her breast under her top, other breast exposed slightly, nipple in my mouth. Heavenly.

The excitement was beginning to build within me, my cock pressing hard against my shorts. I rose up pulling my t-shirt over my head, before lowering myself down, this time exposing her left nipple to ensure it wasn't feeling left out! I was leaning across her body and I knew what I had to do next and I instictively knew what she would want.

I leaned over further so I was on top of her, pushing my weight up on my hands. I slipped my body down, my face against her knickers. I brushed against the fabric with my nose, she squirmed anticipating my intentions. I took deep breaths in. I wanted the smell, the chemicals again bursting up through my nervous system, heightening my arousal. I kissed through the fabric, her sweet taste permeating to my mouth.

I raised my hands to pull her knickers to the side, exposing parts of her pussy to my mouth, the fabric stretching over. This would be increasing the sensations for her I believed, the scratchy fabric not mattering so much as on her sensitive nipples. The lips of her pussy would be squeezed tightly into different positions, the fabric tight in parts, rough, but compensated by the softness of my tongue as I licked across what was left exposed for me.

She twisted in response, convulsions, as l hit spots she found particularly sensitive in this position, taking in pleasure from the different textures pressing into her.

I moved myself around so was now straight between her legs, straightening out her hips. I raised my hands up her outer thighs and held on to her knickers. Slowly, I pulled them downwards, exposing all she had for me. Although I had already been close, the revealing of a pussy always excites me enormously- a close view of her trimmed pubic hair, the folds and creases of her skin, the paleness and silky softness of her inner thighs.

I pushed her knickers off her feet and raised myself forward again, my hands under her pelvis around to her stomach. My shoulders parted her legs, whilst she raised her knees. I lowered my mouth, my tongue exploring deep. She moaned inwardly as I kissed hard, sucking at her clitoris. I raised up, stretching the skin of her stomach up with my flat hands, exposing her clitoris, parting her pussy. I kissed again.

I could feel her tightening, I knew what she would be feeling inwardly, the tingling expanding from deep within. I could sense her rhythm building, her pelvis moving in time. I worked with my fingers and my tongue together, pressing, parting, sucking, licking. Around the outside, the top of her thighs, lingering at her clitoris, a tease now and then close to her anus, particularly sensitive.

I could feel her move beneath me, responding to every touch. Sensations building. She didn't need to guide me, she knew that I now understood what she likes most. A few more noises of pleasure; she was losing control of her body, lost to my touches. She reached down to hold my head, pulling me up.

"I'm close", she said, "but I want us to cum together".

She twisted me over onto my back, pulling my shorts off and swinging her legs astride me. She reached behind her back and took hold of my cock, guiding it expertly and gently into her. Slowly, carefully, a little at a time, withdrawing a bit then pushing down more. Just as she had inserted her toy.

She rested her weight on me sitting up, my cock now fully inside. She rotated her hips, holding herself up straight, lifting her hair up, running her hands over her neck. Her self-awareness of the new sensitivity enveloping her body increasing.

She rose up, I could see her pussy stretched wide around my cock. I pushed up in response, following her. She collapsed down across my chest allowing me to thrust my hips easily pushing deep into her in long movements. Our breathing quickened and deepened together.

She raised herself up again, I pushed my hands against her breasts, squeezing gently through the camisole top. She leaned back and lowered my hand to her clitoris, now pushed forward against my pubic bone. I encircled it with my thumb causing an instantaneous heightening of the tension I could feel inside of her. She was gripping hard around my cock, pushing down with her internal muscles, contracted inwards. I knew she was getting close.

Movements and noises were now involuntary. A quickening of our actions. I felt the pressure in my knees, rising rapidly. I knew this would be intense for me as my body searched deeply for all that I had left in me after the last time. I felt her grip harder, pulling me inside, squeezing me. She would be feeling her tension spread outwards throughout her body, upwards and downwards at the same time, screaming for release.

My cock pulsated within her, the final trigger, the fire rushing outwards. Her legs closed in on me, gripping hard. Her body stiffened, frozen momentarily as the waves passed through her. Waves of pleasure; wave after wave, flowing through us. She fell down, my arm pressed under her, my thumb still against her clitoris, held in tight as she moved her hips against me.

My body searched deep for any fluids it could find, the feelings so intense as it searched in vain. She shook on top of me, her fingers closing on my shoulders, nails digging in hard. My hips pushing into her, her inner muscles hard against me. She stiffened again, an aftershock, her eyes closed, her teeth clenched.

She relaxed her head against my neck and shoulders, I felt her weight bear down on me as, slowly, the tension was released from her body. My cock relaxed out of her, spent. I held her in tight, her warm flesh softening against mine. Our breathing returned to normal, heads clearing. She raise her head to look at me. "Wow!" was all she could say.

We had fallen asleep in each other's arms, unintentionally, the closeness between us enveloping our souls, comfort in each other. Overwhelming feelings of content sending us drifting off. We were woken by the knocking at the door announcing the arrival of our breakfast.

I looked at my watch on the table. Nine o'clock already. We had slept deeply for eleven hours; a consequence of our exertions or of our busy life's in general? Or perhaps simply of contentment. I softly shook her awake, she smiled as she opened her eyes. 'At last, a morning person!', I thought! I grabbed my shorts and robe, throwing hers for her to put on whilst I opened the door. 'Well I am not prepared to share her, am I?', I was thinking. 'I share her enough already'.

Breakfast was the full works. I had ordered- everything for me, gluten free for her. Fizz and orange juice, it was never too early to make things special. We sat either side of the small table, both of us ravenous.

The table was placed at the window so we could look out across the rooftops, Edinburgh now in daylight. Down to Leith, across the Botanics, Fettes, the bridges in the distance, islands in the Forth. We studied each other, looking fresh from our deep sleep, not tired and puffy as you would expect from a night of debauchery. Perhaps this suited us, this infrequent casual arrangement. Something exciting to look forward to now and then, something to keep eternally secret.

We finished off or breakfast. She really did look great, having thrown off the robe and now sitting in the camisole top and my pyjama bottoms. She studied me back.