Hobby Whore

Story Info
A woman who likes to play the slut isn't playing anymore.
5.5k words
4.35
27.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was setting and streetlights were popping on along this stretch of road. Mary didn't know exactly where she was going or what she would find when she got there. She tried her best to keep her eyes on the road and just rely on the voice from her GPS to tell her when and were to turn, but she kept glancing over to the neatly folded paper on the seat next to her. She was not entirely certain what this was about, but after the things she had shared with her husband over the last few nights she could guess, and the more she guessed the more her imagination ran wild. A little nervous, a little afraid, and more than a little excited.

She did not know the neighborhood she was going to, or even this part of the city, let alone what this address was. She could have Googled it before she left the house, but that felt like cheating. The anticipation was part of the thrill. According to the GPS she was less than a mile away. She would find out soon enough. The area didn't look dangerous but it was certainly kind of rough. Used car lots, discount stores, and strip malls with a mix of empty windows and shops that that had seen better days. She and Tom didn't know anyone out here that she could remember. She was pretty sure she had never been here before.

Among the dark buildings and empty lots, she noticed one well lit parking lot and a neon sign up ahead. Kittens, with a silhouette of a buxom woman with cat ears under the name. Her throat tightened at the thought of being sent to a seedy strip club. Maybe she deserved it. She had been saying such dirty things in bed. Last weekend while Tom went to order drinks she had been flirting with another man at the bar, a sexy younger guy who had been eyeing her since she sat down. She just liked the way he was looking at her and casually invited him over. They we're just talking at first and it seemed like fun to get him turned on leaning in close with her top straining against her breasts, touching his knee, pressing up against him when what she claimed was her favorite song came on, hinting that maybe he would get to take her home without ever coming out and saying it. That night while Tom was running his tongue along the lips of her pussy she told him how she loved playing the dirty slut and how it turned her on knowing guys were staring at her when they went out and imagining the things they wanted to do to her. She was sure that guy wanted to take back to his place. He probably wouldn't have been able to wait to get her in bed. He would have just torn her dress off, bent her over a table, and rammed his cock into her pussy like she was a cheap whore.

Flashing her cleavage or rubbing her ass up against some hot stud at a nightclub was one thing. Would Tom really make her prove what a slut his wife was by showing her body off at a strip club? Have men stare at her naked body on stage and throw bills at her while she writhed and crawled in front of them giving each and every one of them a clear view of her full, round tits and her shaven pussy, the lips no doubt blushing pink with embarrassment? Maybe she would have to let them fondle her tits for money during a lap dance in back. Some of them might even try to slide their hands down to spread her pussy open and finger her cit while she rocked her naked ass back and forth in their laps trying to make them cum in their pants for an extra tip. She instinctively covered her pussy with one hand to protect herself and tried not to notice the damp spot growing between her legs.

Mary rolled to the red light half a block before the club parking lot and looked ahead for a parking spot close enough to the door that she could run in before anyone who might be driving by could recognize her, but then she realized this wasn't her destination at all. According to the map she still had another two lights until her last turn.

She waited at the stoplight and tried not to notice the men scurrying in alone or sauntering in groups or the dancer still in her fishnet body stocking costume taking a smoke break outside the back door. Mary retraced the evening that brought her this far and to wherever she was going. She had come home from work that evening a little after six like always, but the house was dark and empty. Her husband was gone. He always sent her a text if he got called away, but today nothing. She checked her phone again just to be sure. No message. No voicemail. Nothing. Not even a missed call from an unknown number that could have been him trying to reach her. She walked from room to room until she saw one light on shining down on the kitchen counter and under the light a single piece of paper with an address in her husband's handwriting. No note, no explanation, not even a time to be there. Just an address. There was only one thing to do. Mary set her bag down, picked up her keys, and walked back out to her car without even changing out of her office clothes.

The light changed to green and she rolled forward slowly, trying to read the street signs as she went. Sure, the GPS would tell her when and where to turn but at least this could occupy her mind so she didn't let her imagination run away again.

"Turn right on Le Cher Drive in 400 feet," the firm but perky voice of her GPS instructed. The GPS must have taken her the wrong way, she thought at first. She didn't see a road up ahead, just more slightly run down buildings. Then she saw Le Cher Drive was a private road leading into the mostly empty parking lot of what looked to be the Le Cher Motel. The address wasn't an address but a room number in the first long, low building. She turned in as instructed and drove slowly past one door after another until she found the one that matched. Number 17 near the middle of the lot. She did not see anyone around outside, but there were lights on in about half of the rooms, including 17. Mary considered turning around and heading to the office up front to ask— What exactly? Who rented the room? What was she doing here? But she thought better of it. The note said 17 Le Cher Drive, so that is where she would go. She pulled her car into the spot right in front of the door, took one more look around to see if there was anyone nearby, and got out of the car. She strode up to the door and knocked. No answer. Of course. She tried to door. It was unlocked.

"Hello?" Mary called out tentatively as she walked into the motel room. "Hello? Tom?" Still no answer. Walking into an unlocked motel room like this was crazy, but Tom left her the note and he wouldn't do anything too crazy. Just to set her mind at ease she poked her head into the bathroom and closet and under the bed like a kid checking for monsters but of course no one was there. Then she looked at the king size bed in the middle of room. Another note:

To my Whore:

Strip.

On your knees. Latch your wrists.

Leave the door unlocked.

Tom

She looked around the room on more time. One of the toys from her own collection was already on the bed. A spreader bar with latching wrist or ankle restraints spaced about three feet apart. The restraints were open, and she knew if she pressed her wrists in they would lock shut around them. It was designed so she could get in by herself, but she would not be able to get out again on her own. They usually had it hanging from the ceiling of their playroom to hold her standing in place, but here the eyebolt in the middle of the bar was chained to the headboard of the bed, so with some effort she would at least be able to turn over after she was locked in but not much else. And next to the clock radio on one of the peeling tables was a brand new wireless camera that certainly did not belong to the motel. Whatever was about to happen was being recorded.

Mary kicked off her shoes and set them under a chair in the corner of the room out of the way. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt and lay it over the back of the chair and lay her bra on top of it. Without taking her eyes off the bed, she pulled down her skirt and folded it neatly on the seat. Finally, she eased her panties down as instructed and lay them on top of the skirt. Her pussy was already soaking wet with anticipation. She paused for a second, unsure at first if she was hesitating or savoring the moment. Her fingers went almost involuntarily to her clit, and that was all the answer her mind needed. She walked to the foot of the bed and crawled slowly into position in the middle putting on a bit of a show for the camera as her ass swayed and her pussy peeked out from between her thighs and lowered herself to the mattress in front of the spreader bar and restraints. Kneeling in this position her pussy was spread open and facing the unlocked door. Mary lay her left wrist into the restraint and pressed down. The spring loaded clasp locked into place around it, snug enough that she could not slide her hand out of it but not so tight she couldn't stay locked in as long as this lasted. She placed her right wrist gingerly in the other restraint. This was the moment of no return. Mary took a deep breath and pressed down until the second clasp locked her in place.

Bound and completely helpless, she just lay face down on the bed and waited.

After what felt to her like several long minutes but may have been no more than seconds, she heard the door open behind her. Maybe Tom coming to enjoy the view? But she heard two sets of footsteps behind her. She kept her face buried in the pillow and listened.

"So that's her?" asked a deep voice behind her she didn't recognize. A hand grabbed her ass and squeezed appraisingly and then smacked it. "Sure. Why not?" She heard more rustling behind her and then felt the bed shake as someone climbed in behind her. She wasn't gagged, but she knew she wasn't supposed to say anything. Whores tied up in cheap motel rooms didn't make conversation. Right now, that's what she was. She knew what he was there for, and she was just a set of holes for him to get off in.

She felt the tip of a cock press against the opening of her pussy and begin sliding in. "Damn! She's fucking soaked. I don't even need the fucking lube." He grabbed her by the hips and pushed his cock the rest of the way into her wet pussy. She tried to grind her pussy into him but his hands on her hips held her tightly in place. He was in control of her now and would fuck her however he wanted.

"Yeah, she is so fucking tight, too." The man held her down and leaned into her, hammering his cock in and out of her cunt, his weight pressing her face into the pillow. His cock didn't feel too big or too thick insider her, but the way he pushed her down and took her made her even wetter. She realized he wasn't wearing a condom. When he was done with her he was going to cum inside her because why not? Why not cum inside the dirty fucktoy? With each stroke he grunted in her ear until his rhythm slowed and his thrusts felt harder and deeper. He was getting close. She clenched her pussy around his cock as he pushed in deeper "Oh... Oh, yeah. Ugh..." She felt his cum spurting inside her.

As soon as he was done he pulled out and she felt another rustling on the bed. The second guy she heard must be getting into position. "Hey, wait for me," he said to his friend.

"I have to. You drove," the first guy replied flatly. "Just hurry up."

She felt another, much thicker cock push into her cum filled cunt. Mary gasped at his girth stretching her, and he stopped. She was actually a little disappointed. She could have taken him with a bit more time. But instead of going back in more slowly, he jumped off the bed and ran over to the chair where she had neatly folded her clothes. He grabbed her dirty panties off the seat, wadded them into a small ball, and shoved them into her mouth to keep her quiet. Now that the whore was bound and gagged on her own panties and forced to taste how her pussy had been leaking all night as she imagined what was going to happen to her, he knelt between her spread thighs and forced his hard cock back inside her. He was huge and Mary was glad the first guy had warmed her up and lubed her cunt with his cum. That made it easier to take this one. He didn't go as fast or as hard as the first one, but her cunt stretched around his massive cock as he thrust into her. She tried to take slow deep breaths through her nose to relax her muscles. He ignored all that and just kept using this whore's cunt to get his cock off. She was just a cunt to rub one out in before he had to get to wherever he was going. He pulled her hips in tighter and held his cock inside her while he shot a jet of hot cum inside her.

He tucked his wet cock back into his pants, zipped up, and walked to the door. "Remember, I drove," he told his friend.

"I remember...cheap bastard," the first man muttered under his breath and rifled through his pants pockets for his wallet. He through a few bills on the table and followed his friend out the door without a word to her. They shut the door behind them, but of course they didn't lock it.

She was left there naked, chained to the bed, gagged with her own dirty panties, and cum dripping from her gaping cunt. With her hips propped up a trail of cum was running down over her clit teasing her. But her hands were bound to the bar so she couldn't event rub herself for relief. She tried squeezing her thighs together but it wasn't enough. Instead she tried rubbing her hungry cunt on the mattress hoping to make herself cum.

While she twisted and squirmed to hump the bed for some small relief, the door swung open again. She froze. One set of foot steps paused behind her. After taking in the sight of her trying to rub her cum covered pussy on the bed, he dropped his pants to the floor and jumped on top of her. His cock slipped right into her stretched hole. He was riding her bareback just like the first two. Mary smiled into the pillow glad that her cunt was going to be used the way it should be and filled with more cum. That is what a whore's body is made for.

He reached around her and slid he hands under her body to grab hold of her tits while he slid his cock slowly in and out of her. He squeezed handfuls of her tits but couldn't get a proper grip with her chest pressed flat on the bed like this, and she couldn't quite lift herself up with her arms splayed out in front of her. Her tits were so neglected. If only she could pick herself up so he could squeeze and pinch and slap them. It was like there was a nerve running right from her nipples to her clit sometimes. But now, he gave up on her tits. It wasn't worth the effort for him when he just wanted something in his hands while he stroked his cock into her cunt. Instead, he took an ass cheek in each hand and squeezed and kneaded and spread them. When she realized her tits were still going to be ignored Mary relaxed her shoulders and leaned back into his cock.

He went from fondling her ass while fucked her to just spreading her cheeks and exposing her tight pink asshole. He paused for just a moment as if he wasn't sure and then pulled his cock out of her cunt and pushed the head into her ass. Her whole body winced but she tried not to tense up. That would just make it worse. Relax, she told herself. Let it happen. She hadn't prepared before he broke her ass in but luckily his cock was already lubed with two loads of cum and her own pussy juices. She tried to just accept being used as an anal whore, with two holes for men to dump their cum into instead of just one. Her ass was so much tighter though. He picked up speed thrusting into her ass and she bit down on the pillow and hoped the cum from her first two would be enough lube. Of course with her ass being so tight it wouldn't be too long before he left a load of slippery cum to lube the next cock she had to take in her ass.

He grabbed tighter on her ass and pushed his cum-slick cock back and forth through her puckered hole. She thrust her hips back at him with each stroke so he could take her ass deeper and harder. She grunted around her gag as he rode her ass. Suddenly she felt a searing smack across her right ass cheek and yelped. Then a second on the left. On some level was sure each of them must have left a mark, but she wanted her ass to be filled and used the way her cunt had been. Squeeze it, pinch it, slap it. Just fuck it. Stretch it and fill it with cum and make it ready for the next hard cock and the cock after that. He kept spanking and thrusting into her tight hole just like she wanted until he stopped mid thrust and shot jet after jet of cum deep into her ass.

He must have gotten dressed and left after that, but Mary was floating in a completely different space savoring how sore her ass felt but how good it felt to be filled like that. The cum was running out of her again and teasing her sensitive ass and cunt as it dripped and lubed her for the next customer. She tried squeezing her thighs together and rubbing her clit on the bed but it still wasn't enough to satisfy her. Only being filled again could do that.

A few minutes later the door opened again and she heard two more sets of footsteps approaching, the soft pad of sneakers and the click of stiletto heels. "Um... ah... Maybe if you take off your clothes and get on the bed..." said the nervous and cracking voice of a guy barely out of his teens.

"Remember what I said," a woman replied. "I'm not going to fuck you. I'm not a hooker. No touching. You just watch."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm just going to watch you. But maybe you could, I don't know, like touch your... rub yourself."

"Sure, okay. That's fair. I do that on stage. But don't try to get to close. I don't want you getting the wrong idea about what's going to happen."

"Okay, yeah. I'll stay on my side and just watch you dance I guess."

Mary could see them now while they both undressed. A young scrawny kid of maybe eighteen or nineteen and a woman who could have been forty or a hard-living thirty with teased brown hair, big fake tits, and tattoos of flowers on her lower back and bows on the backs of each thigh like permanent thigh-high stockings. The woman stood on the head of the bed a few inches from the bar holding Mary's arms in place and leaned back against the wall. "You ready?" she asked. Not to Mary. She didn't even look at Mary. She was talking to the guy climbing on the bed.

"Yeah. Almost. Um... hold on." He climbed back down and scurried across the room to the chair piled with Mary's clothes, grabbed her shirt, and got back on the bed. "It's kind of a mess," he told the woman as he used Mary's shirt to quickly wipe away the cum dripping from her ass and cunt and threw it like a soiled rag on the floor. "Okay. Let's go"

He pushed his cock into Mary's wet and waiting cunt. The woman on the bed swayed back and forth rubbing her hands slowly up and down her body and squeezed her own tits. She licked her lips lasciviously and teased her bare pussy with her fingers. The dancer spread her pussy open and gave him an inviting smile, enough to make him forget she already declared he was allowed to look but not touch.

"Yeah... yeah... That's right. Play with your pussy," he muttered and slid his cock in and out of Mary while he watched the show. All his attention was on the dancer. Mary's cunt was just someplace warm and wet to stroke his cock into. It wasn't particularly big or thick and he certainly didn't know what to do with it other than push it back and forth like he was humping his pillow. He might as well have been using his own hand. And that made Mary even wetter, knowing that he was just using her body while he fantasized about the woman touching herself in front of him.

The dancer spread her pussy lips, rubbed her clit, and slid two fingers down snaking into her pussy. The guy watched rapt and pumped his cock faster into Mary's cunt hole. "You like my pretty pussy?" the dancer asked him in a forced babydoll voice. "Do you want to put that big hard cock in my tight little pussy?"

12