Hockey Camp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan wanted to touch her like she was touching him. He wanted to feel her breasts and he wanted to put his hand between her legs.

He raised his shaking hand, set it on her swollen breast, and squeezed. Ramona moaned and her back arched up off the bed. She kissed him harder and ran her fingers through his hair more vigorously.

Without breaking the kiss, her hand released the catch on the bra between her breasts and the cups fell away from them, letting her soft flesh spill out. Ethan lifted his head to see. He was breathing hard. Ramona was breathing hard as she stared up at him with her mouth open.

Her nipples stared up at him as well, begging him to touch them. He reached for one with his trembling fingers. Ramona gasped when he touched it. He was surprised by how soft and warm it was. He pinched it gently, rubbing it between his thumb and finger. Ramona moaned and squirmed under him.

"Lick it," she sighed.

He leaned down and licked it. Ramona gasped. He licked it again. He closed his lips around it and sucked.

"Oh God," Ramona moaned.

Her body bucked off the bed. He sucked it for a few minutes, then switched to the other one. She let him do this a few times, then lifted his head.

"Take my panties off," she said.

He looked down at her panties, which formed a delicate V shape over her groin. He had completely forgotten about exploring this part of her body. He could see the outline of her mound under the thin fabric.

He put his hand on the inside of her thigh and her legs spread apart. He moved his hand up toward her crotch. She was burning like she was on fire. The sensation inflamed him further. He grabbed the thin straps of the panties on her hips and yanked them down to her knees.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Ramona panted.

He looked into her eyes. She was looking back at him, her chest rising and falling. She had let go of his cock and was clutching the edge of the bed. Her legs spread wider, stretching the straps of her panties at her knees.

Ethan put his hand on her breast. Ramona bit her lower lip between her teeth and moaned. Her body squirmed. Ethan couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her like this, waiting for him. She was having just as strong an effect on him. He was breathing hard and sweating, and his cock throbbed, aching to go inside her. He was so excited he didn't know what to do next.

He put his hand on her mound. Ramona moaned and lifted her hips off the bed. He felt for her slit with his middle finger, surprised by how wet she was down there. When he found her opening he pushed his finger in, just like Angie showed him.

"Oh God, Ethan. Do it to me now," Ramona demanded.

She grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him down on top of her. The panties slipped down to her feet, her legs parted, and he found himself laying between them with the hard shaft of his penis pressed against her warm, wet pussy. Ethan held himself up over her. She reached down for his penis, guiding it to the opening of her pussy where his finger had been.

"Push it in, Ethan," she panted softly in his ear.

He lowered his weight. The head of his cock slipped into her body, suddenly enveloped by her warmth and wetness. "Oh my God," he gasped.

Ramona groaned, squeezing her eyes shut. She was tight. He pushed harder, slipping more of his penis inside her, and she groaned louder. Ethan couldn't believe it. This was a dream come true. He was doing it. He was having sex. His penis was inside a pussy and the woman he was having sex with was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

He pressed harder. The rest of his penis went all the way inside her.

"Uhnn," Ramona cried.

Ethan froze. He saw a tear at the corner of her eye.

"Did I hurt you?" he said.

He lifted his weight from her. She grabbed him by the waist and held him down.

"Don't ... Don't," she whispered, shaking her head. "It hurt a little. You're just so big, that's all. Don't take it out. Not yet."

She put her legs around him, moaning. He carefully settled his weight on her slender body. Hurting her again worried him. Having sex with her right now was the thing he wanted most in the world, but it was not worth it if he was causing her pain. He would get no enjoyment from it if she didn't.

Instinctively, he started moving his hips. His mind spun. He'd never imagined how good it could feel having his dick in a pussy.

"Uhn ... uhn ... uhn," Ramona moaned.

Her hips moved with his. He started slowly, then he was going faster. She went faster with him. He tried to hold back as long as he could, but it didn't last. Her warm, wet, tight pussy just felt too good. He let himself go and he was shooting inside her.

It was like his cum was being pulled from his balls. He groaned and his whole body jerked with each shot. He shoved his body against hers again and again and Ramona gasped every time his cock went a little deeper.

His orgasm ended and he lay on top of her, panting. She stroked her fingers through his hair, and her heels gently rubbed his ass. She was breathing hard in his ear.

"I liked that," Ethan said.

Ramona chuckled. "I thought you would."

He gazed into her eyes, wanting to tell her how much he loved her, but he could not make himself say it.

"You're still hard," she said, moving her pelvis.

"I guess so."

The movement of her hips turned him on again. He started moving his hips. Ramona closed her eyes and moaned through her open mouth. Ethan pressed his lips against hers. There was nothing better in the world than this.

12