Hockey Girls Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then suck him off?"

Barbara laughed at Betty's forthright words.

"Yes, well, sort of. I was thinking more of taking him to bed."

"Great. I'll be able to get myself off thinking about you two at it all night!"

"But now," continued Barbara, "after this afternoon I don't know what to think."

Betty kissed her, fondling her breasts again. Then she gently slid two fingers into her cunt.

"Don't tell me that you don't fancy a nice big cock in here any more?"

"Ohhhh, that's lovely Betty. Yes, of course I do but I almost feel like I'm betraying you if I do make love to Gavin tonight. Ohhh, don't stop."

"Go for it girl! Gavin's cock will feel heaps better than my fingers. We can have another session later in the week."

"Well, if you're sure," murmured Barbara. "Yes Betty darling, just like that! Oh my God, I'm going to come again!"

Barbara thrashed all over the big double bed as her climax overtook her. Betty had to work hard to keep her fingers inside her. Soon positions were reversed again. Barbara sat on Betty's belly, her big soft bum cheeks rubbing against her tits with her hands opening her vagina lips wide.

"Of course," she said quietly, "if I gave you a key you could come back here tonight and slide into bed with us after I've had Gavin at least once. Would you like to do that?"

Betty yelped and gasped, trying without succeeding to throw Barbara off her belly.

"You'd let me do that?" she shouted. "Oh you darling! I love you! Ohhhh my God!"

The last expletive was because Barbara had gone down and swallowed the whole of Betty's genital area in one fell swoop.

Betty gasped and gurgled with pleasure as Barbara ran her mouth all the way from her clitoris to her arsehole, making saliva to anoint the tender area. Her tongue began to work into her crack and Betty began to feel the build up to her climax.

Betty raised her head and stuck her tongue into Barbara's arse crack, searching for the little puckered anus hole. As soon as she found it and began to lick it Barbara shuddered and ground her bum down on to Betty's mouth. Her cunt began to leak juice all over Betty's breasts. Both girls reached orgasm at the same time.

It took a while longer to come down from their highs this time. To help each other they licked up all the love juices that they had made. Finally they cuddled together, still caressing breasts.

"Are you coming back then?" asked Barbara eventually.

"Oh yes please," said Betty. "Then after we've worn him out can we have a little session?"

"That might get him going again."

"I'm sure we can cope with that, can't we?"

"We definitely can. Shall we have a nice shower together? It won't be long before Gavin is here. I don't want to be late but I do want to have a nice shower with you!"

Within a minute or two the girls were in Barbara's shower over the bath. Betty had grabbed the soap and a big sponge and began the task of washing down her new lover. She adeptly used the soapy sponge to its best advantage all over Barbara's body, taking her time over her breasts and between her legs.

Barbara had to hold on to the towel rail to stop herself collapsing with her emotions. At one point she had to make Betty stop sponging between her legs so that she could pee again. Also they spent a lot of time kissing and fondling each other.

Finally Barbara got possession of the sponge and began to work on Betty. Betty from experience got her pee in early so that she was quite soon washed.

More play followed as they towelled each other dry. Finally Betty was at the door fully dressed, kissing Barbara for one last time.

The bell rang. It was Gavin. He was a little early but he was still surprised to see Betty still there.

"Have a great time. Enjoy the film," Betty called as she went down the hallway. "See you later!"

"What did she mean by that?" asked Gavin to himself.

12