Hockey Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

She could hear Frank fumbling with his clothes to get his cock out. "Let me up you son of a bitch and stuff your cock back in your pants and get out of my room." He had her pinned to the bed and his cock was trying to attack her cunt right through her panties. Her panties kept him out of her but he could still get about a half inch into her that massaged her clit. He started his fucking motion and he was now able to get maybe an inch into her but the stimulation was driving her crazy and she started bucking back at him.

She didn't know exactly what happened next. Did she inadvertently pull her panties to one side or did he burst through them but she could feel his bare cock thrusting deep inside her. That low life was not even wearing a condom. Maybe it was all the foreplay but she was soo horny that she wrapped her kegs around him and thrust up to meet his every deep penetration. She loved the friction of his cock shaft on her pussy lips and the satisfaction of his cock head stuffing her full deep in her pussy.

She didn't want the bastard to know he was getting to her but she couldn't stifle the moan as she bucked against him rapidly giving herself a great orgasm on his throbbing cock and a small one as she lay relaxed and felt his cum shoot into her.

They lay for a while just holding each other. Neither one said anything and they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Amanda was up making coffee in the in-room coffee maker. Frank was sitting up in bed watching her. All Amanda was wearing was her panties from last night but she did not appear embarrassed. "How do you take your coffee?" she asked.

"With you holding the cup." Amanda just giggled.

Frank said, "Amanda, I also coach the boy's baseball. Do you think you would like to coach the girls?

"Why, so you could continue fucking me?"

"That is the main reason."

"You are soo bad."

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers
12