Hockey Team Hazing

Story Info
After the match, the game becomes serious.
3.5k words
4.2
64.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note by the author: In this story all resemblances to real persons is purely incidental. This story is not in the celebrity category. I only borrowed names from existing players. But other than this, every action and thought in this story has originated from my brain. I can assure you that I don't have personal knowledge of the real life counterparts of the players portrayed, nor do I know anything about them, least of all whether the real miss Susie Gilbert shaves her pubes or not...

------------

I'm an avid lover of women sports and have always been. I prefer watching it over men sports. The reason is quiet simple. Although every sport has its own merit considering the game itself, played by women it combines the fun of sports with that all-time favorite game of admiring women. I never grow tired watching those female curves in tight sportswear. It's my voyeuristic inclination to indulge in gazing at the forbidden delights in spandex gym shorts or short tennis skirts.

I love tennis a lot. The game itself, but even more those beauties jumping around the court. It offers the constant possibility of an upturning skirt, showing the odd panty. And volleyball: it's a delight to gaze in awe at all the hot pants being constantly on view, stretched tightly over those delicious crotches and bubbling butts. The most intriguing moments are in between play, as the girls hurl together in a circle to discuss their tactics, sticking their bums out. Those firm tight asses side by side covered by spandex, wow!

And then there is hockey. Not NHL-style, but field hockey. Where the girls wear tight shirts covering their chest, and super short skirts with skintight volleyball shorts underneath, hugging the buttocks and covering their bulging mounds. As with tennis there is the ongoing chance that a skirt blows up, or a girl falls down with her legs spread. But hockey has the advantage that there are not two or four ladies on display, but 22 athletes running around. Add the substitutes and forget the two goalkeepers - completely wrapped up in protective clothes as they are - this offers a lot of female flesh to admire. Those hot babes showing their wares concealed only by flimsy lycra outfits, it's simply a voyeurs delight.

---

So yes, I play hockey. After all it's the game about sticks and hard balls. With handsome studs looking after the athletic girls. The sport most famous for the parties which go on and on and on till late in the night, where lots of beer and booze is passed around... and often the girls as well!

I had always played in the top team of my age. Now I had turned 18 and was promptly asked to take my place in Mens 1. I was delighted. I played mid field, but managed to make a few beautiful assists, and nearly scored in my first match. Although not in the match, I did score big that first day. After the last signal, our captain Richard came to me to congratulate me with my performance. He assured me that our victory 3 to 1 was partly the result of my input. He added in a more veiled voice that I was supposed to report to Kate Walsh after her match. Some kind of dejuvenation tradition, Richard said. Kate is the captain of Ladies 1. However strange this may sound, it became even more so as Richard added that I should present myself at the ladies dressing room ten minutes after their match. "Nothing to worry about," he assured me, "you will absolutely love this."

I first took a shower with the rest of my new team. I changed into a loose tracksuit, and with a few others we walked to the field where the ladies were struggling against their adversary. Things didn't go well for them. They were already two nil down, after only 15 minutes of play. This made the girls jumpy and willing to take more risks. To my delight this meant quiet some falling down of the delectable athletes. My heart took a double jump as the young new midfielder Georgie Twigg made a formidable sliding right next to the side line where we were standing, a mere five yards away. The blonde ended flat on her tummy, with her legs spread wide and pointing in our direction. What a sight she made! Her crotch was winking at us, the gusset of her hot pants tightly stretched over her mound. Happily I wore my tracksuit, thus reducing the change anyone noticing my growing hard-on. A loud roar went up around the field as Georgie's action had resulted in a connecting goal by the forward playing Alex. Sam Quek stormed to where her new team mate was lying, and jumped on top of her. The Asian's skirt blew up all the way, sticking up around her waist, revealing those tight buns of her in their hot spandex casing. I nearly blew my wad right then.

Besides Georgie and Sam we were treated by the midfielder Susie Gilbert. Near the end of the game, which by than was totally lost for our side, Susie demonstrated her shaving abilities as she found herself down on her bum at the exact same place Georgie had made her show in the first half. Sitting down with her legs spread she stared us right into the face, showing the most formidable camel toe I had ever seen. Boy did I have a raging hard-on...

The match was a disaster for Ladies 1, but a great one from my male spectators view. As we walked to the bar Richard winked at me and reminded me to report to Kate in a few minutes.

A bit hesitant I pushed the door open to the ladies dressing room. It is the very last of the locker rooms that lead away from the main clubhouse. As I entered the room my arm was grabbed by one of the girls, maybe it was Sam.

"Close your eyes," the girl hissed to me. I obeyed immediately, for it was a ladies room after all. I was pulled inside and told to stand still. A blindfold was secured around my head effectively blocking my sight.

"Nick, don't be dismayed, just let happen what comes about," Kate said to me in a gentle voice. "Please let Sam and Susie lead you to the center, and do exactly as we tell you. If you don't obey, or if you lose the blindfold, we have to expel you from our room. And that will probably end your career in Mens 1 as well..."

Two sets of hands put me in the middle of the room. My slacks were pulled down, leaving me standing naked from the waist down.

"Remove you shirt now, but do this carefully. Don't drop your blindfold!" Sam or Susie said. "

As I did as I was told, my sneakers and socks were detached and removed, leaving me completely bare. Although feeling a bit awkward, I loved the attention. And since I definitely wanted to stay in Mens 1 a bit longer, I would think twice before not doing what would be asked from me. Meanwhile my member acknowledged its exposure and rose quickly to the attention. The rigid state my cock was in only an hour ago returned in a matter of seconds.

"Good boy," one of the angels said, "at least we have a new player who can rise to the occasion."

A pill was pushed into my mouth, and a paper cup with water was put into my hand. "Please swallow mister Catlin," the other angel said. Considering the triangular shape of the pill I was probably just served with Viagra.

Slowly I was guided on, and to my surprise I was let down a stairway into a basement. I had never known there was any. In every locker room of the complex I had been, and that must have been every single male locker room, I am absolute certain there was no stairway. This must be a secret hideaway of some sort, unknown to the not informed. I was met by the encouraging noises made by what must have been the entire Ladies 1 team. Judged by the sounds the room was probable just big enough to accommodate the complete team. As I was pushed forward I touched a bed, was turned around and made to sit down. A few hands pushed me down on my back, and my wrists and ankles were strapped down tightly to the bed. This left me out in the open, completely exposed, with no hope of getting out of my ordeal.

The roles were reversed now. An hour ago I lusted for these very beauties, and now I was at their mercy. My proud member was sticking straight up and pointing at the ceiling, enjoying every bit of attention. According to the howling and cheering noises the hotties made I met their approval.

"One of us is called the lady of the day," a voice I recognizes as being Kate's said, "Her name will not be mentioned, but she is in charge now and will do to you as she pleases. You are expected not to say anything and to cooperate to the best of your abilities. Is this clear?"

"I think so," I said softly.

"Good than. Let me only say that every member in your team passes through our den here, also known as the women's pit. Now that you are aware of its existence, you must guard this knowledge. It is not to be known outside both our teams."

The intensity of the noises around me increased as I felt a figure climb on the bed. She sat down on top of my belly, her knees on both sides of my torso, her butt snugging up against my pole. As she laid herself down on top of my body, I was intoxicated by the smell of a sweating female body fresh out of a hard match. The girl started to slide with her pants up and down over my crotch. Her skirt slipped over my rock-hard penis, as it was caught in between the skirt and her tight gym short. The smooth shining spandex ensured a good gliding of my rod, stimulating the mushroomed head to a nice purple and very protruding state.

With a quick move the chick positioned my dick between her buttocks and slid upwards so the tip of my cock ended up against her pussy slit, only separated from her sanctuary by a thin layer of lycra. Her hungry cunt immediately sucked itself onto my stick, pulling the very tip of my rod just inside her love box, still encased by her pants. As she hold me in place, she gyrated her butt, forcing my cock up and down into her gym shorts. After the physical exertion during the match her snatch was now hungry for my cock. Because of her shorts she only managed to get about an inch of my pole inside her twat.

Before I shots my load, the girl got up freeing my boner, turned around and started to lick up and down my shaft. She pushed her dripping crotch into my face. I licked her twat right through the drenched gusset of her shorts and inhaled the scent of her sex, which oozed through the sticky fabric. After making sure my weapon was fully loaded, the angel got up again and stepped out of her gym shorts, or so I assumed. After a condom was being pulled over my cock, I was mounted by a cock craving chick. The heat of a smoking hot furnace overwhelmed my proud dick.

Slowly the girl lowered her well lubricated snatch inch by inch over my thick boner. The cheers from her teammates got louder as the girl grounded her pussy firmly around the base of my erection. Her lips where tightly pressed against my groin. With her feet right next to my hips and her hands on my chest, she started heaving herself up and down my rod, pistoning herself silly. The young lady lost herself pretty fast in this process. With my hands tied down the only thing I could do was bucking my hips into the girls underside. The pent up urges from watching these scorching hot babes at play ensured a quick rise of my arousal. Just before my orgasm hit me, the girl lost it completely. As I felt an orgasm speeding up, my member was dancing away in the quivering flesh of a very sweaty athlete. Covered in sweat from the game as well as from our fucking, the chick collapsed on top of me. Surrounded by a thundering noise of her teammates, the poor thing lay exhausted against my upper body. I took advantage of the opportunity and licked the sweat of her face. A faint 'thank you' was clearly meant for my ears only. I was pretty sure my cock was buried deep inside the loins of the very delectable blonde Georgie...

As she came back to her senses, she pushed herself up again, and started humping my rod afresh. Thanks to the Viagra I managed to endure a considerable time of her fierce assault. After her second smothering orgasm I finally erupted into the cunt encased condom, just before the poor thing couldn't hold herself anymore. I felt how she finally dismounted me, and someone removed my condom. A low humming noise accompanied by clapping hands was produced by the audience. After approving shouts I felt how someone's mouth cleaned my rod. Under the tempering of the wet leashing tongue my member slowly stirred back to life. Finally I was untied from the bed, and led up the stairs. Back in the dressing room my blindfold was removed. A smiling Sam told me to take a quick shower and vacate their room within the next ten minutes. She licked her lips mischievously, turned her behind to me with her skirt twirling up, leaving me with the vision of her tight buns inside her shorts. The next ten minutes a lot of laughter floated up from the basement from where the wiggling behind of miss Quek had disappeared.

Later that night Richard filled me in about the procedures in more detail. After I had shot my wad into the condom, Kate Walsh would have taken it off my lingering cock. She held it upside down above her newest team member's mouth, who would have stuck out her tongue as my creamy stuff trickled down and out of the rubber, catching as much spunk as she could. After savoring my semen in her mouth blond miss Georgie Twigg swallowed it. Then she had gone down again on my cock with her mouth, cleaning me of our combined juices, removing all evidence of our mating. A last inspection was made by Kate, who then freed me from my ordeal.

"The more experienced chicks manage to postpone the orgasm of their victim for a considerable time. Some even accomplish a series of multiple orgasms themselves before letting their mate shoot his wad and fill the condom," Richard explained over a beer in a deserted corner of the bar.

"The captain of the First Ladies is in charge of the proceedings. Every match day she appoints a lady of the day. New team members, like little Georgie today, are automatically appointed. I and Kate decide in consultation who the lucky stud will be. Today it simply had to be you, because you are a new player as well. Our new team members, like yourself, are always sent to the women's den at the first possible opportunity. This way the ladies can have a first taste of our new material."

"On other occasions the lady of the day normally makes her own choice, which will be passed on by Kate to me. If the lady in question doesn't make a choice, Kate decides who her partner will be. Either way I give the assigned bastard notice to pay his duty in the women's den after the match. I will be in the blind just like the lucky guy himself as to who his fuck partner will be. Or even partners sometimes... And normally our friend never finds out who it is that received his dues. On the other hand all ladies know every detail."

"Jeez, what an elaborate scheme," I reacted. "I already had figured out I most probably had the pleasure to make acquaintance with the young blond Georgie! But you tell me that every week one of us is picked and has to perform with one of the girls... and stays in the blind as to whom he had the pleasure of fucking? This is insane! And meanwhile every single member of Ladies 1 witnesses every single and last detail... You're not kidding me, right? I figure this must be some kind of pay back action for every single time our eyes stray to those magnificent and gorgeous female body parts we enjoy so much... "

"Yeah, something along that line," Richard confirmed with a big grin on his face. "It is a long time tradition though, unknown to anyone never playing in one of our first teams. Now you are into the secret, you have to know all and every last detail."

"Another part of this tradition is the first day of the season, after the summer break. It is my duty as our captain to report to Kate. This is the only time a male is allowed to enter the women's den without a blindfold. All ladies sit along the walls of the pit, which is actually four by five yards. For this occasion they are all stark naked. But other than this I will be tied to the bed just the same. They lock my member in a tight cock ring, feed me my Viagra, and Kate shows her squad what has to be done. She rides my boner until she has reached her orgasm. Man, you won't believe the noises she makes! Then she blocks my vision with a blindfold, denying me the pleasure of ogling at those naked beauties. I tell you every single one of them is a true hottie!"

"My, what a fortune!," I said.

"Well, you're right, but it is not only fun I can assure you. It is a bit straining to be fucked in public, or semi-public, and not being able to influence the proceedings. This is not by choice, you know. And after the first fuck I'm totally in the blind and not able to witness anything myself. Strapped to the bed on my back most ladies take a turn mounting me and ride me cowgirl style. That's why they feed me Viagra and stick me into a cock ring. And if I falter, they encourage my erection by other means, like sticking a butt plug up my backside. I am kept in the dark as to the sequence of the chicks who ride me, and I never know who'd done me or not. Only Kate fucks me bare back. The others are not allowed to ride me without a condom."

"Why is this?"

"To fuck without a condom is only allowed after the ladies captain gives her permission. There is something we call the breeding program. When the women players step down from the first team, they are matched with the most promising or best male players. For the future prosperity of the club they are set up to mate unprotected until they get pregnant. During about the first half of the season the past players are attending the proceedings in the pit until they are knocked up. This necessitates the weekly visits of myself and our best players."

"The male hockey players who are elected over and over again by the ladies of the day, are not necessary the best hockey players who are used in the breeding program. Sometimes they are simply chosen because the chick in question has the hots for a particular guy. Most times however the girls choose according to experience. The men with the best stamina who can keep it up the longest are the most sought after studs, giving the women's team a good show and the performing lady the best possibility to enhance her multiple orgasm abilities."

Just then a bunch of giggling ladies came into the bar. After a shower they had dressed up and now came to join us for a beer. With big smiles they mingled with the boys. Richard and I considered this a good time to recombine with our and the ladies team. I wondered what would be in store for me in the near future, and weather I had made a good impression on the ladies. I definitely stared at their tits, butts and crotches with a fresh and different focus now...