Hockey, Threesome, Anal Pt. 01

Story Info
Orin and I introduce a new girl to anal.
3.4k words
4.32
45.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Defence!" I yelled, as I dropped myself down into my stance, glove up at the ready, as 2 of the other teams skaters broke through my team mates and made a rush towards my net, the game in our favour 1-0.

I slid out of my crease, eyes locked onto the puck as they skaters passed it to and fro between themselves, looking for that opening. It was quickly becoming a stand off, who would blink first?

I made my move, dropping into my butterfly as the puck was passed to the skater on my right, I shot my stick out, aiming to bat the puck out of his control. Before I could reach him, with me hopelessly out of position, he flicked it back towards his partner and a wide open net.

I reached back, catcher opened as wide as I could, desperately hoping to get leather to puck and keep it out of the net.

I felt more than saw, as the puck slammed home into the lacing of my catcher. I instinctually closed my hand tight, not letting that prized catch loose, as I fell forward, no longer able to hold my balance. I heard the game buzzer ring out not a moment before the ref's whistle. The game was over, I'd pulled it off. Gathering myself back to my feet, I was faced with my team mates, butting helmets in congratulations on winning the last game of the day.

"Great catch dude!"

"Wicked glove man!"

"Thanks boys," I replied "only tomorrow to get through now!"

We lined up, both teams, the ritual hand shake after every match, before turning towards the benches. I looked over to the spectators, seeing Orin standing and clapping with the rest of the fans and supporters of the team. Her blond hair cascading down around her face, pink singlet and short skirt showing off just the right amount of skin, bringing a smile to my face.

"Woo, go boys!" I heard her yelling out, as she smiled back at me.

We headed down the tunnel, towards the change rooms , stripping off our gear the moment we'd founds our bags, some of the boys heading to the showers while the rest of us sat and relaxed, going through our own personal post game rituals.

A buzzing drew my attention to my gear bag, my phone flashing green with a waiting message.

'Awesome game gorgeous! can't wait to see you tonight. xoxo' Read the message.

I smiled down, that girl was amazing, and insatiable some days.

"Can't wait, should be outta here soon, see you back at the hotel' I replied, tossing my phone back into the bag, as I grabbed my clothes and headed to the showers.

"Eh boys! there better be fucking hot water left for the hero of the game!" I taunted over the curses and friendly abuse hurled back at me from the guys.

——————————————

I slid the key card home into the door lock, hearing the solid click of the door unlocking as I leaned my weight into it, pushing it open. The soft glow of the bedside lamps illuminating the room, curtains drawn.

"Hey babe, i'm just in the bathroom. There's a beer on the table for you." I heard Orin call out.

"Thanks." was my reply, as I stumbled into the room, shedding my jacket and shoes along the way.

I grabbed the beer, in the same motion as I rolled onto the bed, sinking into the soft mattress, laying my head back on the pillows.

"Don't you be falling asleep now, I haven't even started with you yet." I heard.

I glanced toward the foot of the bed. Orin was standing there, a corset of deep blue pushing her DD tits up, blonde hair flowing around her face.

"What do you think?" she asked, one hand tracing fingers around the top of her cleavage, the other, traveling down her body and over he perfectly rounded ass.

My eyes roamed over her body, down over her stomach, the black g'string barely covering her pussy, garter holding up white stockings over her slender legs.

"My blonde goddess" I said, as I slid towards the end of the bed, soaking in her beauty.

"I thought you might like it," she said as she raised her arms, giving a little pirouette. She faced away from me, as she sat back into my lap finding her ass into my rapidly hardening cock.

She reached down, taking my hands, guiding them over her body. She ran out hands together over her tits, leaning her head forward to take my finger into her mouth, slowly, purposefully sucking the whole length. She pulled my finger out of her mouth as I nuzzled into her neck, planting soft kisses from side to side. She guided my hand down, onto the outside of her g-string. I could feel the wetness, the heat off her pussy as we traced the outline of her lips with our fingers.

I reached up with my free hand, wrapping my fingers around her throat and gently squeezed, a soft moan escaping form her lips as i brush over her clit from the outside of her g-string. She ground her hips, her as crack rubbing the length of my cock through my pants.

She pulled herself off of me, turning around in the process, as she hooked her hands under my shift and lifted it over my head. I took my moment this lean in and lock my lips her hers, our tongues dancing into each others mouth, exploring, tasting.

Orin push me back onto the bed as she climbed onto my waist, straddling my hips, not once breaking our kiss. My hands traced random patterns over her back, down over her ass, across her legs and back, exploring every inch of her body, She rocked her body back and forth, grinding her pussy over the length of my cock, whimpers of pleasure escaping her mouth.

Orin slowly began to move her way down my body, kissing a trail with her lips over my chest, across my stomach, as her hands hooked the top of my pants. I lifted my hips slightly as she slid them down over my legs.my cock springing up to lay on my stomach. Orin ran her tongue from the base of my shaft, up the underside to the tip and back again. Little jolts of electricity sot through my cock, causing it to jump in excitement. She wrapped her hand around the base, standing my cock up at its full height, as she slowly took the tip into her warm mouth.

She held herself there, tongue flicking over the tip while her mouth was clamped over it. My hands reached down, grabbing a handful of her hair as she began to slow bounce her head up and down my shaft, taking a little more of my rock hard cock each time. I closed my eyes in pleasure, enjoying the feeling of her mouth sucking and sliding over my cock. Before long she had taken my entire length into her mouth, bobbing up and down with purpose. She would rise, coming all the way up until just the tip remained in her mouth, before driving back down, my cock reaching down into her throat. I could feel my orgasm building.

With my hands still in her hair I pulled her up, wrapping my arms around her back. With a firm grip on her body I sat up, lifting her up with me until I was standing. With one arm firmly wrapped around her I reached down, pulling her g-string aside. Orin reached between us, grabbing my cock as, together, we guided it towards her wet pussy.

I could feel my cock prodding at her entrance. I held back, teasing not letting her lower herself onto my iron rod.

"Please," she begged, "Fuck me, impale me!" she urged.

I slowly lowered her down, her warm pussy wrapping its self around my cock as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

"God yes!" she exclaimed as I bottomed out in one smooth motion. Without pausing, I quickly changed my hold, hooking my arms under her legs and grabbing a firm hold of her ass as I began to raise and lower her on my cock. Moan and grunts of please escaping her and my lips as I thrust into her over and over. We stood there, lost in the moment of passion, until I felt my legs giving in, the effort of the day taking its toll.

I stepped back, sitting back down, my cock never leaving her pussy as she leaned back, taking control, bouncing up and down my full length like a woman possessed. Her hands grabbed and pawed at her tits, my hands roaming over her legs and ass.

"Ugh fuck, i'm gonna cum," she exclaimed, "fuuucckkk..."

She threw her head back in pure pleasure, legs locking tight to my side as I thrust deep into her. I felt her pussy clamp down onto my cock, muscle spasms taking her body as her orgasm tumbled over her. I looked up, he blonde hair a mess, her mouth one in silent passion.

I lay there, letting her return to earth, before I slowly began to pump my cock into her again. Orin swung her leg over, spinning around on my cock, causing it to twitch under the sensation until her back was to me. I reached up, grabbing her shoulders as I pulled her back to lay on me, rolling us to the side.

I gently pistoned into and out of her pussy, my hand reaching around to rub and flick over her clit, determined to make her cum again. She reached a hand back, running it through my hair, moaning with each thrust. I nibbled at her ear, sucked on her neck as I fucked her at a steady rhythm, timing my thrusts with my attentions on her clit. we stayed like that, the sounds of my hips tapping her ass filling the room.

"Harder, Take me, fuck me!" She urged.

I pulled out of her, pushing her over onto her stomach, pulling her g-string off, as I climbed behind her, guiding my cock into her pussy from behind. I planted my hands either side of her head as she raised herself up onto her arms.

"YES!" she squealed as I began to power fuck her.

I had a single focus, I fucked her hard, my hips slapping off her ass as she pushed back to meet my thrusts. I reached around, once again wrapping my fingers around her throat as I squeezed, enough pressure to halt her breathing, only releasing when she reach for my hand, giving her enough time for a few quick breaths before tightening my grip again. I knew this drove her wild and before long I was rewarded as her body shook under neath me, rolling into another orgasm again. I didn't let up, I continued to fuck her, deep and long strokes, as she writhed in pleasure.

Orin was lost in her own world, random noises escaping from her as i slowly eased up, letting her regain some form of control. I pulled out of her, as i rolled beside her, tracing my hands over her back. I hooked around the clasps of her corset, unlatching them one at a time. As the last clasp came undo, i lifted her up gently, as i toss date corset aside. I pulled her onto my body, dipping my head to take one of her tits into my mouth, sucking, flicking my tongue over the nipple.

Orin raised herself up, turning around once more as she lowered herself back onto my cock, laying back onto of me. I reached around, grabbing her tits in both my hands, her hand on top of mine, as I gathered my feet onto the foot of the bed, I began to slowly, deeply thrust my cock into her. Our hands rolling over her tits.

She lay her head back beside me, "Please don't stop, it's so big, so deep."

I continued to fuck her, nice and steady, enjoying the closeness of our bodies.

Suddenly I felt a wetness running over my balls. I glanced past Orin to see the head of Cait, one of the new ladies involved with hockey, between my legs, tongue licking over my balls.

"What the..." I started as Orin turned to me.

"I gave her the spare key, we were talking at the game, she said how she'd never been with another girl, or a couple at the same time, I kinda talked her into joining," she said, "I hope you don't mind."

By way of answer, I reached out to Cait, inviting her up onto the bed beside us, She crawled up, already naked, as she leaned into me, our lips meeting in an urgent kiss.

I reached out with my hand, seeking her pussy as she curled up, taking Orin's tit into her mouth, as my fingers buried themselves into her pussy. Cait moaned in pleasure, as she rocked her body onto my fingers, my thumb rolling over her clit. We lay there, three bodies intertwined into passion, the suds of sex filling the room.

I pulled Cait towards me, whispering into her ear, "Tell em what you want, tell me what you want us to do to you."

"I need to feel that big cock deep in me. I need to feel it filling my ass!"

"Suck her pussy, make her cum with me." I ordered.

Cait slid off the bed, kneeling between our legs as she plunged her face into grins pussy.

Orin screamed in pleasure as I hooked my arm through the elbows, pinning her arms behind her back as Cait and I got into a rhythm, my cock, her tongue assaulting Orin's pussy. It didn't take long.

"Fuck yes, i'm cumming, yes, yes." Orin panted.

I pulled Orin into me, not moving, as her body shook.

Orin half role, half slid off, my cock sliding out of her warm pussy, only to be engulfed by Cait, as she eagerly sucked the juices from Orin's pussy off.

"Stand up," I ordered, getting up from the bed.

Cait stood, up, an unsure look on her face as I pushed her forward onto there knees on the bed. I wasted no time, grabbing her by the hips as I buried my cock to the hilt into her pussy in one rough thrust.

"Oh fuck, it's huge" She screamed as she bucked under the assault.

"Hold on sweetie," Orin said sleepily, "You are in for an amazing time" as I started to thrust harder and faster into Cait's pussy.

Cait screamed in passion and pleasure as I rocked deeper and harder, her body bouncing forward with each trust, her petite frame, and small B cup breasts bouncing with the force of my thrusts.

I fucked her for a time, savoring the feeling of her tight pussy. I pulled out, placing the tip of my cock as the entrance to her ass.

"Slowly," Orin urged, "She's never done this" she said as I nodded in agreement to her.

I pushed forward, strong, but gentle at the same time, slowly easing my cock past her entrance. I heard Cait whimper slightly as the tip of my cock popped past the tight ring of her ass.

"Just relax baby, he knows what he's doing" Orin cooed, as she scooted down beside Cait, tenderly kissing her face and lips.

I continued to push, pausing to let her adjust to my girth, letting her get used the the sensations. I knew she was ready when she began to gently rock back and forth. I held still, letting her take control, enjoying the amazing view as her petite, tight ass engulfed my cock deeper and deeper. I concentrated, determined not to cum from the tightness of her ass, not yet anyway.

She bottomed out, the entire length of my cock firmly buried in her ass.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked, leaning my head near her ear.

She couldn't reply, a look of determination on her face, but nodded her head, as she wiggled her ass ever so slightly. I grabbed her hips and quickly, suddenly, pulled my cock out to the tip before ramming it balls deep. Cait shouted, a mix of pleasure and pain, as I repeated the process. Before long, the shouts of pain began nothing but shouts of pleasure. I looked at Orin, still locked in a passionate kiss, her hands playing with her pussy. I rocked in and out of Cait's ass, enjoying the sensation of her ass.

Orin looked up at me, "She's ready," was all she said.

I pulled her up, kneeling as I hooked her arms behind her back cock still plowing into and out of her ass as Orin reached down beside the bed, pulling out a small vibrator. She crawled up to kneel in front of Cait, leaning in to take one of her tits in her mouth as she trailed the vibrator down her body, gently brushing it over Cait's clit, I felt her ass clench with each contact.

"It's amazing, so full, so hard!" she exclaimed.

"Please," she begged as she looked into Orin's eyes.

Orin reversed the Vibrator and slowly slid it into Cait's pussy. The vibe buzzing against my cock through the thin layer of skin between the pussy and ass.

"OH FUCK!" Cait yelled, as her whole body began to shake, cumming suddenly. I held on, not letting her fall, while I continued to fuck her ass, as Orin toyed with the vibe in her pussy.

Cait's head lolled from side to side, eyes rolled back, heavy jolts wracking her body. I picked her up, turning her around to lay back on me on the bed. Orin following, keeping the vibe toying her her clit, random spasms taking over Cait's body.

All this time, I never broke my pace, my cock thrusting deep into Cait's ass.

"Do you like that, my big cock filling your ass, a vibe in your pussy, huh, do you like getting ass fucked?" I growled into her ear.

"Yes, i love it, please, don't stop, fuck me, fill me up."

I reached down, taking the vibe from Orin, as I buried it deep back into Cait's pussy. Orin climbed back up, leaning past Cait, the two of us sharing a passionate filled kiss. She broke the kiss, tuning her attention to Cait's once again, while guide one of Cait's hands down towards her pussy.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again!" Cait yelled, as her ass clamped onto my cock, I thrust deep, hold there, the vibrator still deep in her pussy. She thrashed about on top of my body,

I gently lifted her off as I stood at the foot of the bed, Orin took Cait's hand and slid her down to kneel in front of me as they both planted kisses on my cock. Orin grabbed my cock, guiding it towards Cait's waiting mouth as she pushed her head down, guiding her. They took it in turns, sucks, licking, kissing all over my cock. As one sucked my cock, the other licked my balls. I felt my orgasm rising.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I said, as Orin grabbed my cock and started jacking me off furiously.

"UGH!" I exclaimed as I came, thick ropey strand of cum shooting from my cock, hitting the girls in the face. I kept cumming, as Orin aimed my cock at her tits, still jacking me off, determined to get the last of it.

I stumbled back, spent, to sit on the bed, as Orin turned to Cait, kissing as she rubbed my cum into her chest. She scooped a strand of cum onto her finger and pushed it into cat's mouth, Cait's sucking it clean as she returned the favour to Orin. The girls looked up at me, pleasure and happiness in the faces.

"Come on baby, let's go clean up, while he recovers," Orin said, taking Cait by the hand.

The girls stood up, the tight, tones bodies glistening with sweat, my cum covering their faces, their tits. Orin guided Cait towards the bathroom, not bothering to close the door as I head the shower begin to run.

I laid back, slowly catching my breath amazed at the luck I had.

"You coming babe?" I heard the girls ask in unison.

I glanced at the ceiling, marvelling at the life I'd found myself in as I pulled myself off the bed and headed to the shower...