Höhepunkt

Story Info
Lieke gives Heather and Chris a lesson in her special arts.
14.6k words
4.55
8.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{m}: climax, orgasm (German)

This story is a collaboration between Literotica author LaRascasse and me. We tried to imagine what could happen if his character Heather and my character Chris would ever meet and the following story is the result. Hence, Heather's appearance here is of course with his permission.

I am not only honored by his permission, but also very glad about the opportunity to get to know the person behind his stories, which is amazing. Make sure you have a look at his work, because it is really special. Furthermore, it is rather polarizing — whether you will like it or hate it — I am certain it will not leave you untouched. You will get some inside views into the darker quarters of human souls.

What remains for me to say is, I wish you an entertaining read and I would appreciate any of your votes or comments.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I can resist everything except temptation."Oscar Wilde

* *

Kein Gift ins Wattenmeer.

"What does that mean?" asked Heather Franklin to the young man accompanying her.

"No poison into the sea."

She dropped her cigarette and crushed it under her heel. "Your plant seems popular."

He shrugged. "The people here are extremely passionate about the environment. That's all I can say really."

Heather was escorted by two columns of people in sharp business suits. The weather was of winter just breaking into spring. She reached into her purse for one of the few Chancellors she had snuck in through customs when she saw a man break through the blockade of Bereitschaftspolizei and approach them.

"Euer Profit tötet unsere Fische."

All he managed to get out was that sentence before security tackled him to the ground. Heather looked closely at his supine form and saw he had more tattoos and piercings than common sense.

"He said 'your profit kills our fish'"

She looked at her companion looking at the scene with a small smile of embarrassment.

"Funny. I was sure it was 'Welcome to Hamburg'"

The man was dutifully carried away by the apologetic police. They entered the building and made their way to the conference room on the top floor.

* *

"Ms Franklin. Welcome to Hamburg."

"The guy outside just said that," Heather said while shaking the hand of the old man on the other side of the table. There were three men and two women.

"Before we get started, I have a little present for you and your colleagues, Mr Wilhelm."

The man to her right presented five cases to them.

"Five bottles of Michter's Sour Mash. The best bourbon from Kentucky. It's a sign of goodwill from my clients."

One of the men studied the bottle in its casing and smirked.

"You have good taste, Ms Franklin. May we begin?" His English had only the hint of an accent.

She motioned for the team of suits with her take their seats.

"I am curious, Ms Franklin, as to why your firm chose you. This is not your specialty."

"I see you've done your research before coming to this meeting," said Heather dryly. "You're right, I am not an expert on mergers and acquisitions. That's why I have all of these guys with me. They're the ones who are going to hammer out the fine print of the deal before it is signed. I'm just here for the name."

"Fair enough. Do you have a deal for us?"

One of the suits with her took out a binder and pushed it across the table.

"The Berlin office of Griffin, Markham and Wiley has reviewed the details with the German regulators, and they seem confident that everything is in order. All we need is you to sign off on this, and we can formally announce the merger."

"Is this the same deal that was presented to us last month in Texas by Mr Holbrooke?"

"With one minor change. The profit share of my clients has gone up from forty to forty-nine percent."

The old man in the center coughed into his handkerchief.

"We didn't agree to giving forty percent of our profits last month. What makes your clients think we'll agree to forty-nine?"

"The only variable between then and now is the lawyer. I have replaced Mr Holbrooke for the express purpose of doing what he couldn't."

"This is preposterous," said one of the women. "We have been negotiating this deal for months now, and had agreed to no more than thirty percent. We will never sign off on this."

Her words were heavily accented, but the tone made her intent abundantly clear.

"You will. By the time I leave this room, you will agree with every word in that merger agreement."

"No offense, Ms Franklin, but what you are asking for can't be done. We have to answer to our shareholders as well. How can we possibly justify handing over almost half our profits to an American corporation?"

"You'll find a way. I'm sure with the proper motivation you'll be able to justify it."

"This meeting is over," said one of the men and rose to leave.

"Could you give us a moment?" Heather asked her team who quietly filed out of the conference room and closed the door behind them. She took out her tablet and tapped till the screenshot of an email came on the screen.

"You should really use a more secure email server," Heather tutted. "It has cost people the presidency in my country."

She presented the screen to them. The five faces studied the mail and looked at each other in speechless shock. Realization slowly dawned on them.

"How did you get this?" asked one of the men, his voice suddenly trembling.

"It doesn't matter how I got it, just that I did. What also matters is that my counterpart in Berlin also has this mail and will mail it to the Office of the Federal Prosecutor unless I tell them not to within the hour. I wonder how your case with the European Environmental Agency will go once they have proof that all of you knew your plant was dumping chemical wastes into the sea and still did nothing."

Heather leaned forward on the cool table-top.

"As it stands, your case will get dismissed in court due to lack of evidence... and I want nothing more than for it to stay that way. After all, who wants to merge with a company under EEA investigation? You agree to the terms of the deal I presented before you or else a copy of this mail will be sent to the Federal Prosecutor and another to Anna Graf at Der Spiegel."

She gently cocked her head from side to side.

"You're not the only ones who believe in research and I had a long flight to rehearse this meeting. I hope I delivered the shock and awe my client wanted."

"We'll do it," said the elderly woman who had been silent all this time. The men cursed silently.

"Thank you. Not that wasn't too hard, was it? I'll tell my colleague in Germany to keep the mail handy till your press conference."

"Press conference?" asked a timid voice.

"Of course. I expect a press conference from your company announcing that you have agreed to the terms of our merger. I will be checking the German business channel very closely back in my hotel room. If I do not see this news today, my colleague will be left with no choice but to send that mail."

More fervent discussion ensued on the other side of the table as Heather watched with a bemused expression.

"I'll be calling my team in now to discuss the fine points of the merger, but I expect it will merely be a formality. I'll be in Hamburg for the rest of the week. After that, you can get in touch with our Berlin offices for further discussion."

Heather got up and slung her expensive designer bag over her shoulder.

"It's nothing personal. When someone brings me onto a case, it's usually to do something like this. I look forward to seeing you on the news."

With that, Heather turned around and walked towards the exit.

"If it helps, you now have some obscenely expensive whiskey to drown your sorrows in later."

* *

Heather leaned back on the chaise lounge at the Hotel Atlantic Kempinski. The room was cool and the window on the far side spanned the breadth of the wall. It allowed her an unobstructed view of the famous Church of St. Michael on one side and the river Alster on the other. The mild yellow of the setting sun slanted across the skyline.

She debated whether or not she needed a bottle of Pinot from room service before her indecision gave way to a phone call.

"Daria."

"That's Herrin Daria to you, Heather."

The reply had an icy cold quality to it as well as a steely edge. The woman obviously cared about how she was addressed.

"My apologies, Herrin."

"You will apologize properly when I meet you next. What are you calling for?"

"I'm in Hamburg and I have nothing to do the rest of the day-"

"So you assumed I would be available to see you. Is that how little you think of me and my time? You think I am freely available for anyone to come in?" she interjected sharply.

"I didn't mean any disrespect."

"You did, you just don't realize it, Heather. Perhaps our meeting in Berlin last year was tempting enough for you to want more, but it doesn't work like that. I decide the time and place. I am not some club domme you can call on demand. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Herrin."

"I'd be lying if I said I'm not the tiniest bit interested though. In Berlin, I took you farther than I have ever taken anyone and you did not so much as ask for a break."

"So, are you willing, Herrin Daria?"

"As much as I want to teach you a lesson in manners, Liebling, I can't."

The corners of Heather's lips curled into a smile, and she took a sip from the glass of wine in her hand.

"Who's the lucky one?"

"You know I don't discuss my clients with anyone, Heather. So I can neither confirm nor deny a Russian oligarch has invited me to his dacha for a full week — for him and his wife. He reserved this time two months ago, unlike you who wants to see me on the same day."

"Looks like we won't meet this time, Herrin."

"Cheer up, Liebling. I will drop by New York soon and then I will show you the meaning of obedience. You give yourself to me and I will have you screaming my name till you can't make any more sounds."

"Promises," smirked Heather.

"You are particularly insolent today, as if you want to be hurt. Is that it, Heather? Do you miss the feeling of my crop sinking into your skin? Do you miss the red stripe it leaves?"

Heather did not answer. A few seconds of silence passed on the call.

"Are you wearing a belt?"

"Yes, Herrin."

"Take off your clothes and hold the belt in your hand."

There was a brief rustle of clothes over the call before Heather replied. "I'm ready."

"Now remember, Heather. I want to hear it. I want to hear every time the leather kisses your skin."

Heather doubled the belt into a loop in her hand and gripped it firmly.

"Count for me, Heather. Count each time your skin burns against your belt and imagine it is my crop."

SMACK! A sick welt of leather slapping flesh resonated around the room.

"One, Herrin."

A low, throaty moan answered. Herrin Daria was enjoying this.

* *

"The Base" was emblazoned in bright neon across the top of the heave door. Heather could hear the muffled pounding of music inside — a dull, rhythmic thump. She fidgeted, uncharacteristically nervous. For once, she wasn't in control. Well informed sources had told her this was the place to get what she craved.

A second-rate substitute for the Herrin's adept flogger, but a substitute all the same.

She squeezed past the writhing bodies on the dance floor to the relatively quieter bar. She could immediately feel the gaze of all the men and women around her scanning her from head to toe. She stuck out in the crowd, which was a colorful mixture of Hamburg's more kinky citizens.

Passing by Heather saw a young punk girl with piercings and a black leather jacket which was decorated with metal rivets. Her hair was dyed in blue and stood up to an Iroquois hairdo. The fact that she was passionately kissing another girl which looked like the slutty back seat decoration of a rocker let Heather think, that it seemed the right place to be.

"Jaegar bomb," she said, simplifying the language barrier for the bartender who nodded and went about her work.

"You don't look like you're from around here," said the bartender with acceptable English, while sliding the drink across to Heather. She looked up with mild surprise.

"What gave that away?" she smirked. The bartender had long dark-blond hair, braided to a pony. Her eyes were made up with black mascara, giving them a touch of an Egyptian appearance, if it were not for their baby blue color. The contrast against the black eyeliner around made Heather observe her closely. Her full lips were rouged in a dark blood-red.

"Too easy! The way you pronounce 'Jäger bomb' told me you're probably American?" she smiled friendly. "Christine. I prefer Chris."

"Heather Franklin," was her introduction while she still scanned the bartender in front of her. Chris wore slim jeans which underline a quite tasty round butt and long legs and her tank top wore a motto which reads I'm a bad girl. But I'm good at it.

The Jaeger bomb was disposed of without much effort and Chris promptly produced another.

"I take it you're from around here, Chris."

The bartender shook her head and poured a small offering for herself. "Not exactly Hamburg, but I was baptized with sea water," she corrected with a slight note of pride in her smile. "So I'm kind of a Ger-mer-maid," she quipped. "Where are you from?"

"New York."

"Cheers to that," said Chris, raising her cocktail. "So I was right, American. I've always wanted to see New York."

"Looks like you've made a new friend, Chris."

Both of them looked towards the voice and saw a slender, pale woman with shoulder-length flaming red hair. Her facial features exuded command.

"Her name is Heather, she's come all the way from New York, Lieke."

"Interesting," said the new entrant tapping the counter top. "Are you lost, dear? This place isn't for tourists, you know? A girl like you could get into all sorts of trouble in here."

"Who knows? Maybe I'm here exactly for that very reason. Maybe I was bored of staring at the same view outside The Kempinski and asked a knowledgeable friend of mine where one might go in Hamburg if they were looking for a specific kind of... trouble, as you so eloquently put it."

"You should be careful what you say around here. You could be taken literally," interjected Chris with a smirk, intrigued by the sudden turn the conversation had taken.

"Good advice, Chris," Lieke nodded with a telling smile. "What brought you here, Heather?"

"I'm here because I have been taking calls and attending meetings all day and I've had enough it. No more decisions for tonight. I want a complete stranger, someone I haven't met before, to show me what I'm made of."

"Well," said Lieke, tucking her red hair behind her ear. "Be careful what you wish for within these walls. It might come true."

"Is that a promise?"

"Such insolence," tutted the redhead. "I can't wait to correct it."

Chris quirked an eyebrow and addressed Heather: "Be warned. Lieke has a certain reputation around here." She grinned at Lieke: "No offense intended, but I feel like I should inform my guest from abroad whom she's dealing with."

"Oh, Chris," said Lieke. "Always so caring. However, I am certain she knows exactly what she's dealing with."

She turned her piercing gaze back on Heather.

"Tell me, do you sound pretty when you scream?"

Heather cocked her head from side to side and downed another Jaeger bomb with minimal effort.

"Let's find out."

Lieke pierced her gaze deeply into Heather's eyes.

She seemed to like what she found there.

"We will," she finally gave back to Heather and turned on Chris then. "How 'bout you? I won't mind some assistance, I admit. And as you always take such great care about your guests... may be you'd help me caring about this one?"

Chris looked thoughtfully from Lieke to Heather and back again, pouring another Jaeger bomb for all three of them. "Prost," she rose her glass before she downed her shot. She hammered her glass down on the bar and shrugged, "Screw it, why not? Let's meet outside in half an hour?"

"Alright, we'll be waiting outside for you, Chris. Shall we go to your place? I think it would suit what we're about to do." Lieke showed Heather a broad self-confident grin.

Chris nodded in approval, and moved towards her colleague to have a short talk.

"Well, Heather, I hope you don't have any meetings tomorrow because you won't be able to walk straight for a few days when I'm done with you," commented Lieke. "Do you have a safe word I should know beforehand?"

"Does anything about me look safe? But if it calms you to know, I am used to Mayday" Heather cut her off. "You're assuming I'll need it?"

* *

Half an hour later Lieke and Heather were waiting in front outside as Chris appeared in the doorways. She lit a lighter and ignited a red glow in front of her mouth. Inhaling a deep draw, she approached the other two women.

"Want some?" Chris asked while exhaling some sweetly smelling smoke and held a fat spliff with an offering gesture. Lieke was not shy to grab it and take a long drag herself.

"I called us a cab," Chris announced, "It should be here in a few minutes."

Lieke pointed the spliff towards Heather and nodded to Chris: "Nice weed, indeed!" she grinned from ear to ear.

"Super skunk from The Netherlands," Chris explained and looked whether Heather would take some or if the turn was already her's again. "Just pure THC with some plant tissue around in order to keep it all together. So drag easy if you're not used to," she advised.

Lieke laughed, referring to her own origin: "Yeah, don't treat anything from The Netherlands too lightly."

Heather did not hesitate and took a deep draw which she sucked deep into her lungs before she passed the spliff farther to Chris.

Chris took a fast last draw and snipped the remains of the spliff into the gutter, as the cab eventually arrived in front of them. Lieke took the lead and opened the two doors on the cab's right side. She motioned Chris to take the co-driver's seat and slipped behind Heather into the rear.

It was not too hard for Chris to read Lieke's mind. So she turned on the cabbie and engaged him with small talk. She did her best to get him occupied so that he would not make use of his rear mirror too often.

Indeed, the aged cabbie was enchanted, that a young and beautiful girl was that flirty and did not pay attention what was going on behind him. Chris turned her head a bit more suspiciously and more curiously than the driver who rushed through the traffic expertly using both lines. She saw Lieke kissing Heather viciously. She almost ate her lips and did not care a bit that she smeared the red of their combined lip stick.

Chris noticed that Heather did not whimper though Lieke bit her lips quite hard. In addition, her hand went towards Heather's breast and squeezed it forcefully. Heather moaned slightly as her nipple was mercilessly tweaked through the fabric of her dress.