Please Hold My Titties Ch. 02

Story Info
Holding Titties, Making Fantasies happen.
1.3k words
4.17
18k
4
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Must have been summer of 1971. I was 32 and Dollie 30. We discovered a nude beach area among the small sand dunes at our favorite Lake Michigan park. It was there Dollie got to pose topless with young nude men fondling her boobs. Her idea!

For the years we felt we were being watched yet never saw anyone beyond the rise at the edge of the beach, the scrub brush, and small dunes beyond. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a head rise and fall into the "blow out" between the little sand dunes.

Picture a Styrofoam egg carton. Those constantly changing small sand hills being slowly moved, made larger, and smaller by the Lake breezes left low spots like between those egg cartons. It was within those low spots between dunes, maybe thirty feet tall, we discovered male nudists alone sunbathing or playing with themselves.

After spending an afternoon topless, getting compliments, and relaxing in the sun, Dollie gets more willing to play. As I saw the young man's head raise up again like a ground squirrel peeking out of his hole, I told Dollie we need to walk up there and ask him to pose with you for a few Polaroid photos.

As we got nearer I told Dollie she had to do all of the asking and explaining so later I wouldn't be blamed for something she may regret. Dollie didn't hesitate to head up the small raised area created by waves and wind over time to the very first small dune where we'd both seen our new friend's head again. As we looked down on the nude young man, around our ages, Dollie asked him if he'd do her a favor.

What man in his right mind would refuse a skinny young woman with two big bare tits bent over looking down on a naked male with a partial erection? I'd already slipped my cock and balls back into my tiny stretchable bikini. I was decent!

Dollie told him we liked taking photos of her with other naked men. Sort of a lie since he would be the first. Later we made up a story that helped a lot in future photo shoots of this type.

Our new friend, Stan, had a few rules of his own, as we stood down in the "blow out" beside him. Stan told us he'd only pose with Dollie if I use the Polaroid camera.

I'd covered my ass on that one. Stan also said he's happily married and would only do this if he can stand behind Dollie in a way to hide his face. He did agree he'd make sure his cock was showing beside her.

For our very first nude male model things were going quite well. This next part shocked me and probably Stan. As Stan snuggled up behind Dollie, his now more erect penis rubbing her bare ass cheeks, he asked "where should I put my hands?"

Dollie said without hesitation "anyplace you want them." WTF? I didn't see that coming.

Stan reached around each side and placed a hand on each full tanned tittie, with a grin on his face. I decided right then I would make this fun for everyone. As far as I can remember that cheap color film Polaroid camera had a distance adjustment plus a light and darkening setting, nothing more.

I do remember it was very light sensitive around snow and light sand beaches. Even passing clouds could ruin a photo. There were only ten pictures in a pack at around $10 each. I only carried one extra film pack when we were out. From what I remember 50% of the photos were always too light or dark.

So I had two excuses, wait for passing clouds or to make adjustments to the Polaroid camera. I used this to my advantage as I watched Stan working on Dollie's titties and pinching her nipples. Lots of make believe clouds that afternoon. Only once did Dollie question why I wasn't taking pictures.

She was hot and it wasn't from the hot sun. Excuse number three. Hold still or the photo will be blurry. Stan was so preoccupied in his tittie play that he forgot to hide his face. I most likely got at least four good pictures and a couple pretty much black.

As we stood there looking at the photos Stan continued fondling Dollie's titties with no complaints whatsoever from her. She was smiling and obviously having orgasms.

I saw an opportunity to show off even more but was already low on Polaroid films. I convinced Stan that if I use my 110 film camera only our photo lab friend will see them. Stan was so into playing with Dollie's tits and rubbing his precum now fully hard cock all over her he no longer worried about who saw him.

I used the 36 roll film cartridges. Our young photo lab friend always made two copies of each photo, gave us a free replacement roll, and charged very little.

This would bite us in the ass later. The lab guy was selling women's pictures to some rag magazine. We'd find out much later. Still we got our pictures then and one of Dollie's friends at the family drug store began developing our sexy photos.

We gave Stan one of the Polaroid photos, thanked him, and noticed a few other men from other "blow out" holes gazing down at us. No we weren't quiet.

We soon found this was to our advantage. We simple went from hole to hole with Dollie posing with other strangers who automatically grabbed her titties and played with them. No explaining necessary.

Must have gotten nearly a dozen naked men with a dozen hard cocks rubbing Dollie's ass and hips as Dollie got fondled by a dozen young friendly men. Yes she voluntarily went from "blow out hole" to "blow out hole". I'd sworn her French cut bikini bottom was nearly inside her butt crack and her pussy lips were peeking out each side!

Then near the last "blow out" there were two nude men, much older than the rest. Just guessing late 50's and obviously gay. I'd remembered seeing those guys peering down into a "blow out" as we did another photo shoot. So they knew what we wanted. Both repeatedly said NO and asked us to leave them alone.

All others were one man to a hole sunbathing and most likely masturbating, as we noticed later when doing this again with new men. Still not a bad average for our newest fantasy game. Dollie and I were both happy and spent the rest of that afternoon talking about it.

This was also when we devised our plan. We'd tell any new naked men that we were having a contest with friends. No one except the others playing the same games over the summer would see our photos. Our second white lie was we were joining a club and we had to show a dozen photos of naked men fondling Dollie's titties to be admitted. Either explanation worked well.

Sex that evening in the RV was extra special. As it is when playing most of our games. I was still in shock with what Dollie had told that first partner and a few others as we wandered through the sand dunes.

Dollie wanted to return the next day to do it all again with new nude sunbathers. I convinced Dollie we'd spend every other day at the main beach, taking rides up the coast to other parks, and go places we'd discovered for flashing games. After all we were there for two weeks.

The next morning on our way up to lower Wisconsin I dropped off the roll of film at a photo lab. We were far from home so didn't really care who saw the pictures.