Please Hold My Titties Ch. 03

Story Info
Day two, topless photos in the dunes.
1.2k words
4
20k
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE INITIATIN CONTEST.

Day two in the dunes. Ch 3

I'd taken the roll of film into town and explained to the old photo lab guy what was on it and that I need two copies of each picture as soon as possible. He smiled and told me he gets a lot of nude film from around the many scenic places, he'll develop anything.

So, two days later, armed with a double pack of Polaroid film, two 36 photo film rolls, one copy of the tittie pictures from two days previously, our cheap Polaroid camera, the little 110 film camera, our little snack pack of food and drink, we headed for the "blow outs" again.

As I promised Dollie we were headed south down the beach to look for more naked sunbathers to pose holding her titties. Yes, this is how our fantasy games turn into reality. We saw no heads this time but we walked directly to the first "blow out" where blonde headed Stan had been before.

Stan was there again, looking as surprised as we were. This is when Stan explained he works nights, his wife doesn't care for sun, and the word is the Park Rangers and County deputies know about the nudity. They leave it to the nudists to self police the area, make sure no kids see them and any adults are not offended. Stan told us the Park Ranger may ride his four wheeler around the area to check but most times only warns nudists to keep out of sight.

Knowing this was a relief to us. I handed Stan a few of our 110 film photos with him and Dollie. I told a little lie. I told Stan many other pictures didn't come out, hoping we could play the tit game again. I asked if he'd mind doing another photo shoot. Silly question!

Again Stan worked on Dollie's titties and rubbed his now stiff, maybe 8", cock all over her ass. I saw Stan attempt to slip it in Dollie's pussy from behind. She stepped forward and warned Stan if he did that again the photo shoot was over. Stan understood and after maybe thirty minutes of squeezing, pulling, and nipple pinching, our second photo shoot was over.

Of course this time I used only the 110 film camera. No one except me knew that during this extended photo shoot, and more later, I was only pretending to take more pictures. After all, I only had two 36-picture film rolls including the one in the camera. The rest of the time I was enjoying watching my wife being fondled and happy.

Like before, our giggling and making noises attracted other naked men close by. This time Stan was the only repeat photo partner.

Guessing again, we repeated our photo shoot, tit feeling game, with six or eight new naked sunbathers. We almost never had to say why we were doing this. But those we told liked the idea and I'm sure it made doing it more fun for them.

I even threw in the story that this is very embarrassing and we really don't want to do it. Humans like it when other humans are embarrassed. Those few who we told that story to were even more willing to play with Dollie's titties and work their erections all over her exposed butt and legs.

More than one ejaculated on her or the ground without touching his cock. This actually did embarrass Dollie and when it was all over she headed for the Lake to clean off.

It was barely noon and we had a lot of time yet to play. Rather than return to the beach, we took winding paths south through the woods. As soon as we were down the trail I pulled my cock and balls back out so they hung over the front of my tiny bikini. No sun there under the trees but it was a habit and fun. Also the fresh air and thinking I may be seen made my cock semi erect.

Still rather than walk back down to walk the beach, as we crossed a wider trail, we continued following several winding trails through the under brush and small trees until we arrived at a clearing. We saw a raised wooden observation platform right in the open along another wide trail.

All of the other raised decks in the park were tall like small fire towers with maybe a three foot wall around the viewing platform hiding all but a person's upper body from those on the ground.

On this platform was what appeared to be a very old well tanned naked man. This much lower platform had only a narrow safety rail, leaving the old man in full view. We would have been easy to see walking toward him.

As we got nearer we could tell it was a nude man. His penis was no more than a few inches long. Had he been dressed I'd slipped my cock back in and Dollie may have put her bikini top on.

We waved and the old guy waved back. As we stood below him I asked if he'd mind if we joined him up on the platform. It wasn't more than one story high. Just enough to view wild life, or us.

I whispered to Dollie to tell the man our story and ask him to pose for some pictures. The old guy was obviously embarrassed by his tiny cock and refused, holding a hand over it. Dollie told him size doesn't matter and he looked cute.

Now here was a 65+ year old guy with a beer gut and a two inch penis, looking cute! Dollie told one of our phony stories and the old guy decided maybe posing with this horny woman with the big tits might not be such a bad idea, especially when there are tits to be played with.

He admitted he has no idea when the last time was he even saw big tits up close... and sure can't remember playing with any for many years. He was hooked!

I took several photos with my film camera and a few Polaroid's, handing one of those to the old man as a souvenir. We made an old man very happy! What could be wrong with that?

I remember after maybe as long as an hour playing around and talking, the old guy never seemed to have any more that the two inches he had when we walked up there. Damned old age is hell!

A great day and time to go down to the beach and have our little lunch. We only carried two cans of soda and a bottle of water in our little soft side cooler. We shared one soda, saving the other for our return trip, ate a sandwich, and probably a Twinkie or something similar. We didn't need much. We sat on a big sun bleached drift wood log as we ate, swam, laughed and talked about our past two new tit game days.

I can't remember litter back then. We returned our empty can and scraps of paper to the cooler to throw away back at the RV. There was never anything on the beach or along the trails except what nature left there. We still believe in leaving footprints and taking pictures.