Please Hold My Titties Ch. 06

Story Info
Retired and our second favorite nude beach.
1.5k words
4.13
12.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our second favorite Beach and ramblings of a dirty old man.

After retiring in 1994 we discovered a real legal nude beach on the east coast of Florida. This one is under 200 miles from home. It was there we renewed Dollie's photo shoot tit holding games with men of all ages playing with her tits as I took pictures.

Now instead of a cheap film camera and a Polaroid I was using digital cameras so could take all of the photos I wanted. Dollie's old ugly tummy scar had healed, looking better. She was once again going naked whenever she could.

Since we were now in our mid 50's so were most of the men we became friends with. However we were not limited to that age group. Dollie has had kids barely 18 thru at least late 80's feeling her titties, ass, and pussy. Still she wouldn't have intercourse.

We really did accidently discover this nude beach. We were new to Florida, with our five year old son, wandering from Daytona down the coast checking out beaches. We had traveled to the end of a narrow highway to the very last parking lot in a Federal Park. With luck there was one parking space left for my large Chevy van.

It must have been cool and mid week, the beach had nearly no one either way we looked. I have no idea why, we headed south, our young son enjoying splashing, as he walked along the edge of the ocean. Most likely we were wearing normal shorts and tank tops.

It was Dollie who mentioned people walking toward us on the fairly secluded beach appeared naked. I assured her they probably wore bikinis or light colored swimsuits. As they got closer we did discover they were naked. We'd see more nude people lying and walking the beach in the next few minutes.

Curious, I asked the next nude couple that we met. Yes, it is indeed a legal nude Federal beach. They'd asked if we'd seen the warning sign near the wooden deck and stairs leading down to the ocean? Somehow we both missed the fairly large sign. Probably we were thrilled about the ocean and were looking out to sea.

We'd raised three kids of our own, never taking them any place where nudes were or where we sunbathed naked. It's just something we decided we didn't approve of. We weren't about to take our five year old adopted son to a nude beach either.

We turned back and left the beach. All we talked about the rest of that short vacation was returning to the nude beach without our son. Plans were made, we got the nearby bus driver's daughter to baby sit, and off we went across the state to check out the legal nude beach.

Not trusting anyone, I first stopped at the Ranger headquarters, embarrassingly asking if the far end was really a nude beach. Several Park Rangers assured us it was, with further explaination.

This section of beach is in one county but extends to another. In one county nudity is legal on a Federal beach. In the other it is not. Therefore anyone caught on that section of beach can possibly be arrested for indecent exposure.

From what I've learned nudity is legal in any USA Federal Park. Different counties within the park systems have their own nudity laws. Whether this is true or not we don't know. Confusing, yet it didn't seem to bother anyone, as we walked all the way south to the marked park border.

Like others, we left our clothes in a small bag on a beach blanket and began enjoying the freedom of nudity. As Dollie and I walked we met two different Rangrs cruising the beach on their four wheelers. The first smiled and waved. The second actually stopped to say hello.

So this was how we discovered and began enjoying our first legal nude beach. We actually felt comfortable and those worries from many years illegally nude on beaches were gone.

During the next few hours we walked, talked to other nudists, and realized this nudity thing really can be fun without being nasty. In time the breeze and warm sunshine made us feel less naked.

We'd also heard many times that Park Rangers mostly let the locals 'self police' the beach and keep trouble makers away. Any hanky panky is allowed nearer the far south end of the beach.

This first time at the nude beach was also when we'd begin a long friendship with new friend Dale. We'd already left the beach, wearing our tiny bikinis. We were getting into our van when Dale walked up to us.

We'd all admitted we hadn't seen each other while naked on the beach. But as Dale walked up those steep wooden stairs from the beach he realized he'd seen that ass before. Dale was friendly, yet seemed rather shy and unsure of himself. Dale explained he'd seen Dollie's butt in very short shorts several days ago at a large bike event. Dale admitted he'd taken lots of her ass photos. Yes Dale is an ass man.

Many stories about Dale, at the nude beach, and at biker bars will follow. He was an ass man but never could keep his hands off Dollie's titties. Dale may have been our first Florida friend who would discover Dollie's titties were everyone's titties. We even later named one of Dollie's kinkiest games after Dale, the 'DaleShot'!

At times I tried to keep track of how many men have fondled Dollie's titties. Skipping the times before we met, in our teens, we are guessing over 12,000 men have worked on her titties. This does not count all of her friends who feel and fondle when we meet again.

As a sample, after we'd met Dale at the nude beach several more times that week, he was getting rather frisky grabbing Dollie's bare ass. We were about half way down the beach, again not a crowded day. Only Dollie, me, Dale, and two or three of his beach buddies were there, all naked.

Dale was rubbing Dollie's ass, sneakily slipping a finger between her legs now and then. These first times Dale never managed to get a finger in Dollie, yet loved rubbing her lips.

Dollie didn't mind the grab ass parts, but always moved away when Dale's fingers got a little to close. Right there in front of Dale's friends Dollie yelled "if you want to feel my ass first hold my titties." Dale did, as his friends were amazed, watching.

One of them said something about those tits look firm and that looks like fun. Of course Dollie's always enjoyed having her tits fondled. She calmly told the other guys "you can hold my titties too."

So here we were right on the main nude beach, at least three men feeling Dollie's tits, Dale again rubbing her ass, and rubbing a few fingers up and down Dollie's pussy! The beginning of more beach games that would continue for over fifteen years.

We lost count of the thousands who've finger fucked Dollie throughout the years. Often starting much like this game with Dale. Sounds farfetched? Keep in mind this has been going on for over 55+ years. Bike events alone had men lined up for hands-on photo shoots many weeks each season, Spring and Fall.

At the new to us beach, Dollie only let her new friends, and temporary new friends, play with her boobs even though Dale was sneaking fingers between her legs whenever he could.

This may have lasted a year. It didn't take long, as we walked to more remote areas, to see other fingering and fucking right out in the open. Cocksuckers, butt fuckers, and group sex was normal in less crowded parts of the beach at times.

Our photo shoots became way more exciting when Dollie finally let strangers also feel and finger fuck her right on that beach. Like years before, she'd say "hold my titties."

At times two or three men would be working on her at once while others watched. Of course these acts are illegal and frowned upon at nude beaches.

We were only doing some of what others did while in the more secluded sections. It doesn't take long to find the various sections of a beach with regular nudists, perverts, gays, and more.

Again we looked forward to many weekends and extended week vacations playing on the nude beach and semi secluded beaches we soon discovered. This went on regularly until a few years ago when we both had trouble walking far.

Of course we have many other favorite and fun places to play. But this Florida beach and the northern Illinois beach were what got us started and kept us active as long as we could.

In over 55+ years we never met a trouble maker or had a bad experience. I'm not saying we're perfect. But we learned to judge people and make smart decisions.

Top on the list, don't mess around where there are kids or cops and try to have an escape route. We didn't always follow the last rule but somehow we were lucky.

I always smiled and was often amazed when Dollie would say "hold my titties." Maybe sometime I'll explain her 'DaleShot'!