Hold On Tight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My right arm reached up and grabbed onto his bicep of the arm that was supporting his weight, while my left wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me. His teeth bit into my bottom lip softly before he pressed his tongue into my mouth. He licked into my mouth with slow movements as my back arched up wanting to feel his chest pressed against mine.

Knowing that I craved the feeling of his body pressed fully against mine, Adam situated himself so that he was laying on top of me. While one of his hands cupped the side of my face, running his fingers through my still wet hair, the other one reached between us and pawed at my breast. My hips rose up and rubbed against his as our tongues continued to stroke against one another. The friction of the boxer shorts I was wearing rubbing against my bare cunt caused me to moan softly.

My hand snaked between our two bodies and deftly unthreaded the button of Adam's jeans and lowerd the zipper. Sliding my hand beneath the elastic waistband of his boxer briefs, I wrapped my fingers around his length and grew wetter as I felt him harden in my hand. I began moving my hand slowly up and down his hardening cock as Adam pulled his mouth from mine and moved down my body. He hastily pulled my shirt up, it pooling around my shoulders as his lips clasped onto my breast for a moment.

He continued suckling kisses down my body until he reached the waistband of the boxer shorts. Adam effortlessly pulled them down my legs and tossed them over his shoulder leaving my cunt exposed in front of him. His eyes slowly roamed across my body causing goose bumps to prickle across my skin. "Take the shirt off," Adam said, his breath fanning against my sensitive flesh. I quickly obliged and tossed the t-shirt onto the floor beside the bed.

Adam situated himself between my spread thighs and blew softly against my skin. I felt him press feather light kisses against the inside of my knee and I nearly wriggled in anticipation as I felt his lips moving upwards. His lips pressed against my thigh, across the junction between my leg and my pelvis and then straight over to my other thigh. I groaned in frustration and I felt his lips turn up into a smile against my skin.

After working his way down my other leg towards my knee, he moved his head back towards my center. His tongue danced across my skin, but refused to make contact with my most sensitive area. I worked my fingers through his hair, hoping to guide his mouth towards my slit. Just as he got close to where I desired him, he pulled his face away from me. "Grab the pillow, Kitten," he said throatily. I raised my eyebrow in question, confusion evident on my face. "I want you to grab the pillow on either side of your head and don't move your hands."

"But how will I..." I started to ask.

"You won't" Adam answered simply. "I don't want you to use your hands. I want you to be totally at my mercy. Do you think you can keep your hands there?" I nodded my head in agreement. "If you can't, we can tie them to the headboard."

"No, I'll keep them here," I said as I gripped the pillow with both hands. While I loved running my fingers through Adam's hair while he went down on me, and running my nails up and down his back while we fucked, the idea of my hands being unable to do that sent a shiver between my thighs.

"Good girl," he said softly as his face pressed closer to my pussy. His tongue licked softly against my skin. Slowly, he worked his way through my folds, causing me to moan tenderly. "You're so wet," he commented as his tongue swiped across my opening.

"You make me wet," I admitted honestly.

"I know." Adam placed an open mouth kiss on my clit, sucking softly. One of his hands reached up and cupped my breast, his fingers brushing against my nipple, while the other one slowly slid in side of me.

While he slid his finger painfully slowly in and out of, his tongue licked against my clit. My hips rose up slightly, hoping to increase the speed of his finger. As if to silently answer my unasked question, Adam stopped moving his hand entirely. With slight frustration, I lowered my hips back down and smiled when he resumed finger fucking me.

His hand moved towards my other breast as he added a second finger into my pussy. My grip on the pillow tightened as I felt him increase speed with his fingers and his tongue. "Oh God," I moaned feeling pleasure surge from my core. Adam continued sliding his fingers in and out of my cunt, while his tongue thrashed against my clit. My impending orgasm neared and it took a conscious effort not to thrust my hips up against Adam's fingers and reach down and run my fingers through his hair.

Suddenly, I felt another finger squeeze into my tight pussy, as Adam sucked my clit into his mouth. He began humming softly, causing a slight vibration to pulse across my sensitive bundle of nerves. "Oh fuck," I panted just as his fingers pushed a little deeper into me. All of a sudden, my toes curled and warmth pooled deep in my body as an orgasm swept through me. I shuttered in pure pleasure, my hips twitching involuntarily as his lips continued their suction against my throbbing clit.

As the waves of pleasure slowed, Adam slowly withdrew his fingers. He trailed them up my body, circling my right nipple, and brushed them across my lips. I instantly sucked them into my mouth, cleaning myself off of his fingers. "How do you taste?" he asked.

"Delicious," I answered before sucking against them once more. "Sweet."

"I could eat your pussy all day long," he said before trailing his tongue up my slit once more. I nodded my head in agreement as Adam crawled up and laid his body on top of mine. I felt his hard erection against my stomach, a small amount of pre-cum covering the head. "But right now, I want to fuck you."

"But you fucked me just a few hours ago," I said with a smirk as his lips brushed against mine.

"I know," he said before kissing me deeply. "And in addition to licking your cunt all day, I could also fuck you all day."

"I think that would be a pretty sweet gig," I said as his lips moved to my neck. "Spending the whole day with your tongue or your cock in my pussy is something that would be quite enjoyable."

"You like that don't you? He asked against my skin. "The idea of me fucking you all day long."

"Mhm," I mumbled.

"Because you love my cock?" He probed. I nodded my head. "Say it."

"I love your cock," I obliged.

"What do you want me to do with it?"

"Fuck me with it," I said in a barely audible voice as I felt the head of his cock press against my slit.

"Are you going to keep your hands on the pillow?" Adam asked. I felt the crest of his cock brush against my clit causing me to suck in quickly.

"But I want to touch you," I said with a slight pout.

"Not this time, Kitten," he said as he kissed my pouty lips quickly. "I want you to focus solely on how good my cock makes you feel. Can you do that Kaitlyn?" I nodded my head and I felt his cock head trail up and down my slit once more before slowly pressing into me.

Adam slid just the head of his cock into my pussy and held it there for a moment. I refrained from arching my hips up and slamming against his as he pulled back out before sliding the head back in. He continued fucking me that way, sliding his cock entirely out of me before sliding just the head in. Just as I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I felt him push into me farther. I moaned out in release as I felt his cock slide into my cunt. "You're so god damn tight," Adam said through gritted teeth as he slowly pulled back out again.

My hips begged to slam against his as he continued leisurely fucking me. He refused to fill me completely – but rather slid his cock partially in before pulling it back out going a little deeper each time. My breathing deepened as the pleasure increased. I closed my eyes and took my bottom lip between my teeth. "Keep your eyes open babe. I wanna watch your eyes."

Finally, his cock filled me completely and a content sign echoed from my throat. His balls rested against my ass as he kept himself buried in my cunt. "How's that feel?" he asked before suckling against my collar bone. "So good," I sighed as I felt him start thrusting softly. Our hips stayed pressed together as he plunged deeper. "So, fucking good."

"You like my cock in your tight little cunt?" Adam asked causing me to nod my head as I bit down harder on my bottom lip. "Say it."

"I like," I paused as I gasped in pleasure, "your cock in my tight cunt."

Adam pulled his hips away from mine slightly before thrusting back into me. "You like it when I fuck you?" he asked as he drove into me once more. I muttered in agreement and he continued, "It's like your cunt was made for my cock." I nodded my head. "Like it was made to please me."

"I love making you feel good," I stated as I felt my hardened nipples rub against Adam's chest.

"You make me feel so good," he confirmed. "And you like coming for me, don't you?"

"Mhm," I mumbled. Adam pulled his cock completely out of my pussy before slamming it back into me. His pace quickened and I felt his cock harden a bit more. Hip hips thrust in and out of my cunt, bringing us both closer to orgasm.

My hands ached to reach out and wrap around Adam's body and rake my nails up down his back; But being refrained from doing so was almost equally exciting. "Oh God," I moaned as his cock hit a new spot inside of me.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yes," I moaned in reply. "Your cock feels so good."

"God damn baby," he sighed as his hips lost some of their rhythm.

"Harder," I urged. "I need you to fuck me harder."

"Is that what my slut needs?" he asked as his hips slammed roughly against mine. "A good hard fucking?"

"Yes," I practically screamed. "I need your cock and I need it hard," I said pausing to breathe in between every few words. "And remember, I'm only a slut for you."

"That's right. You are my perfect little slut," Adam agreed. "With a perfect little cunt," he continued, enunciating each word with a hard deep thrust.

"I'm gonna come," I panted out, clutching the pillow tighter.

"Come for me," Adam encouraged. "Let me feel how much your cunt loves my cock." He lowered his head slightly and I felt his lips wrap around my left nipple and his teeth rake against my skin.

After a few more hard thrusts, I felt an explosion of pleasure radiate from my pussy. My hips unconsciously arched up as wave after wave rolled through my body. My cunt contracted, squeezing against Adam's cock, silently begging for his orgasm. "You want me to come?" he asked as my hips continued to twitch subtly.

"Yes," I answered. "Please come. I want your cum inside me."

"Here it comes," he announced. One more deep thrust and I felt his orgasm explode inside of me. He continued driving into me as rope after rope of cum filled my pussy.

Adam leaned down and kissed me deeply as I felt his cock soften inside of me. Neither one of us made any move to separate our bodies, feeling content to lay together. "Can I move my hands now?" I asked after we finally returned to normal breathing patterns a few minutes later.

"Yes, baby," he chuckled. I released my clutch on the pillow and wrapped the around Adam's body. "Is it safe for me to assume that you liked having to keep your hands holding onto the pillow?"

"I hated it," I smiled, licking my lips. "But I liked it at the same time."

Adam rolled his body off of me and we both situated ourselves so that he was spooning me from behind. I pushed my ass back a little bit, smiling when I felt his slightly wet cock pressed against my skin. "One of these times, you're gonna let me fuck your ass," Adam said with his arm snaked around my body and his chin perched on my shoulder.

"Is that so?" I asked as I laced my fingers with his.

"Yep," he answered simply. "Better yet, you're going to beg me to fuck your ass."

"Oh, I don't know about all that," I said with a shrug. I wasn't quite ready to admit it to Adam but the thought of him fucking my ass turned me on immensely. I had never considered anal sex before, but there was something about having it with him that sent a wave of desire straight through me.

"Just wait babe. Just wait," he said, a smile evident on his face right before I drifted off into a post orgasmic slumber.

12