Hold Up

Story Info
She decides to rob the local store.
2.9k words
4.34
41k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Jack Bandol ran a local store. He knew all his customers, their names and their quirks. He enjoyed working behind the counter. He was aware of the dangers of robbery and took the usual precautions, including cameras and a height stick next to the door. Not that he expected that anyone would bother robbing him. He only had a little shop, not worth a crook's time.

So it came as rather a shock when he looked up and found that a woman wearing a balaclava and holding a gun was standing in front of him.

"The money from the till, quickly," she said.

"Ah, just what do you think you're playing at Rochelle?" he asked in some exasperation.

Did that idiot really think that a balaclava would stop him recognising her? He'd know her blind-folded. Especially blind-folded, as he'd have to touch her, but as soon as his hands felt that spectacular bosom of hers he'd know who it was.

Rochelle was one of the locals. A lovely young woman of about twenty, but not overly gifted with common sense. What the hell did she think she was playing at?

"I'm not Rochelle," came the quick reply. "She's someone else. I just happen to look like her. The money from the till, please."

And you sound just like her, Jack thought.

"OK, so you're not Rochelle. Um, if you're going to rob me can you please set the safety switch on so I know I'm being threatened by a gun that will fire?"

"What do you mean?"

"That little switch on the side of the gun. You have to turn it down or the gun won't work. It's designed to stop people shooting people by accident."

"Oh." There was a hasty adjustment as the safety switch was flicked.

"Or do you have to turn it up to make it fire?" wondered Jack. "You know, I'm not really sure."

"What?"

"I'm sorry," said Jack, "but that's rather an old gun. I can't be sure with that model. Here. Hold these while I check it out for you."

Jack held out a couple of bottles of milk he'd had on the counter, finding Rochelle laid the gun down and took hold of the milk. She really was a helpful girl at times. He picked up the gun.

"Ah, yes. Down renders the gun safe," he said. "It won't fire like this. Looking at it, I'd say it's so old it would be dangerous to fire it at any time. Where'd you find it?"

Turning he dropped the gun in the rubbish bin. He also relieved Rochelle of the milk, stepping over to the fridge to put them away.

"So, tell me, Rochelle. Why have you turned to armed robbery as a hobby? And please, take off that silly mask."

Rochelle was staring blankly at her empty hands. Gun. No gun. How was she supposed to rob him with no gun? She snatched off her balaclava angrily.

"Give me back my gun."

"No. That thing is dangerous. If you tried to shoot it you'd find that it would explode and tear your hand off. It stays in the rubbish. Who sold you that piece of crap?"

"No-one. I found it. I need it. I have no money and I'm hungry."

"Why do you have no money?"

"I lost my purse," came the sulky reply.

"This one?" asked Jack, producing a purse from under the counter. "You left it here this morning. I've been expecting you to come looking for it all day."

"Oh." Rochelle picked up the purse, opened it and saw her money, still safely tucked away. "Oh," she said again.

"I was about to close up for the day. Why don't you grab something from the warmer and nibble on it while I shut up the shop."

"Oh. Thank you," trilled Rochelle, delighted. She was hungry. She skipped over to the warmer, grabbing a couple of items and starting on them. She paused.

"If you're shutting up shop, don't you want me to leave first?"

"Not just yet," Jack told her. "I want to speak to you for a few moments."

"Oh, OK." Rochelle resumed eating her meal.

Jack locked up and dimmed the lights before heading through the store to his private quarters, gathering Rochelle along the way. She'd finished eating and looked a lot more content. She was also holding tight to her purse, not wanting to lose it again.

"Sit," said Jack, pointing at his couch after walking into his quarters.

Rochelle sat and looked at him expectantly, wondering what he wanted.

"Rochelle, you do know that robbery is a crime and you can be sent to prison for it? Armed robbery will get you an even longer sentence."

"Well, yes, but I didn't actually rob you. If anything, you robbed me," she said defensively. "You stole my gun."

"It's the intention that is the difference. And I didn't steal your gun. I merely confiscated it in the interests of public safety. The point is, if I called the police you'd be in a lot of trouble, although I will admit that where you're concerned they'd probably just spank you and send you home again."

"They can't do that. The police aren't allowed to spank people. Are they?"

"Normally, no, but in your case I'm sure they'd make an exception. However, they won't have to. I'm going to save them all that paper work and do it myself."

Rochelle looked confused.

"Ah, what paper work will you have to do?"

Jack looked to the heavens, silently appealing for help.

"I'm not talking about the paper work. I'm talking about the spanking I'm going to give you."

"What? You can't do that."

"I can. There's a rule that any shopkeeper who catches a thief is entitled to spank them if he so chooses. You tried to rob me and so I'm entitled to spank you."

"You're kidding. I've never heard of that law."

"It's a by-law the local council wrote. It's intended to be administered to small children. Still, it covers this situation so you're getting spanked."

Actually, he mused, that would be a damn fine by-law. Kids were always trying to nick things. A few spankings wouldn't go amiss.

"You mean that you're really going to spank me?" Rochelle sounded a little nervous.

Jack sauntered over and sat on the couch next to her. He patted his lap.

"Yes. Bend over."

"Oh, this isn't fair," she protested. "It's not fair at all. I'm not a child to be spanked."

"I know that," Jack assured her, taking her arm and moving her across his lap. "That's why I'll give you an adult spanking."

Fortunately, in his opinion, she was wearing yoga pants. He took hold of them and started easing them down. Rochelle squeaked as soon as she felt them being removed, hand darting down to clutch at them.

"What are you doing?"

"You're an adult. A young woman should be spanked on a bare bottom to have a proper effect. Now if you'll excuse me I have to take these down. I do want to get this over with."

A sudden twitch and the material was pulled from Rochelle's hand, the yoga pants being pushed down and off. Jack had considerately managed to include her panties with them so she needn't worry about them. He rested his hand lightly on her bottom, appreciating the feel of it.

"Now you do understand why I'm spanking you, don't you?"

Jack wanted to be sure of that. At times, it was a bit hard to know how Rochelle thought.

"Yes, I know. I shouldn't have tried to stick you up. I'm sorry. But you can't spank me like this."

"Ah, and why not?"

"Because I'm half naked. You can't spank me half naked."

"Oh. Alright." Jack lifted Rochelle, sitting her on his knee. "Lift your arms," he said and Rochelle promptly did as she was told. Jack just as promptly lifted her top up and off, also taking her bra along with the top.

Rochelle turned and looked at him, eyes wide, mouth open.

"There you go. Now you're fully naked. You'll probably find that more comfortable anyway."

Rochelle as still mumbling, "but, but," as he laid her back across his lap.

"Now you know what you did wrong so I don't need to give you a lecture while I spank you, do I?"

Rochelle shook her head. She was feeling confused and wanted this finished. She was also feeling very naked, probably because she was.

Jack brought his hand down smartly on Rochelle's bottom, seeing her whole body jump slightly from the shock of it. He left his hand on her bottom, just sliding it down to the top of her legs.

"Move your legs a little further apart, please, there's a good girl."

Rochelle did so, wondering why she had to. She mentally shrugged, and asked.

"Why do you want my legs further apart? They don't need to be for a spanking, surely?"

"No, not for the spanking. It's so I can rub your pussy in between spanks," Jack told her, demonstrating by sliding his hand between her legs and over her mound, caressing it.

"What? Why are you doing that?"

"Efficiency. I can spank you and pet you at the same time and when the spanking is finished you should be aroused enough that we can get right down to the fucking."

With that Jack delivered another hard spank, finishing with his hand sliding down to rub over her mound, rubbing rather firmly this side. He was amused to note that Rochelle hadn't thought to bring her legs back together.

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute," Rochelle wailed. "What do you mean, fucking? You said spanking. You didn't say anything about fucking."

"Well, no," Jack admitted. "But when you insisted that you had to be naked I just naturally assumed you would want to afterwards. That's normally what happens to lovely young ladies when they're naked. Believe me, I will have no problems making love to someone as beautiful as yourself."

Another spank and more pussy playing while Rochelle tried to gather her wits. A little hard to do when you're being both spanked and groped. Jack took advantage of the pause to slide a hand under her, closing it around her breast.

"But I didn't mean to be naked. I don't want you to make love to me."

Another spank, hands then rubbing pussy and breast at the same time, slowly, lovingly.

"I see. I'll tell you what. We'll keep going the way we are until the spanking is finished. After the spanking, if you decide you don't want to be fucked, I'll let you get dressed. OK?"

Another spank. Another grope. A careful assessment of the way her breasts and pussy were reacting. Her nipples were erect and Jack was sure her breasts had swelled slightly. Her pudenda had definitely swelled and coloured, her lips now parting slightly.

"If I say no fucking, it means no fucking. Right?"

"Of course. I wouldn't want to inflict myself on an unwilling girl, even if she is as beautiful as you. What you say goes. Your breasts are absolutely wonderful, by the way."

The spanking continued, along with quite a bit of touching. Jack wondered if any other girl had had her physical attributes praised while being spanked. Rochelle was breathing hard, squirming slightly when his hand went exploring.

The spanking had to end, Jack knew, and he finally swung Rochelle to her feet, taking a moment to look at her. She was truly a magnificent animal. He stood up and started undoing his trousers. Rochelle's eyes widened, knowing what he intended to do. She opened her mouth to tell him no but he moved first.

A finger rested lightly against her lips. "No, don't say anything," Jack said softly. "I know you feel you should say no but you don't really want to. Just relax and let it happen."

Even while he was talking he'd been loosening his trousers and now they dropped away. Rochelle looked down, seeing his erection, and hastily looked away. He was going to use that on her if she didn't say something. What should she do? What could she do?

Rochelle was fighting the inclinations of her own body. She was fully aroused, the touching, the sweet words, and, oddly enough, the spanking, had all contributed to how she felt. Jack was easing her closer to the couch, encouraging her to bend forward. She knew she should say no but she also knew she was dithering, even while Jack was moving behind her. She stiffened as she felt his hand touching her pussy again, feeling her pussy twitch with interest. It knew what was coming and was quite happy about it.

Then it was too late to refuse. Jack's cock was pressing against her, pressing into her, driving firmly into her, his hands claiming her breasts, holding them firmly while he took her. She gasped as she felt him slam home, his groin slapping against hers.

Rochelle felt a great relief. The decision had been taken out of her hands and now all she had to do was go with it. Jack was again driving firmly in and she lifted her bottom and pushed back to meet him, giving a soft groan of pleasure as he slid smoothly home.

Jack was also feeling a slight relief. Right up until the point where he took her Rochelle may have said no. He'd been expecting it, not really believing his quiet instruction to say nothing would work. Still, she had delayed speaking long enough and now he was sampling her charms, his cock driving firmly into place, relishing the fact that she was moving to meet him, not stinting in her efforts.

Jack banged away happily, his hands treasuring her breasts. He had a nice rhythm going and Rochelle was moving with him. Eager little words of approval were spilling from her lips while he was murmuring sweet nothings in her ear, telling her what a treasure she was, how fine she felt.

They were, Jack decided, conducting a mutual admiration party. A party, moreover, that was highlighted by his cock driving hard into Rochelle, slowly building on her excitement, leading her towards a blissful finish.

Finally Jack knew the time had come. His time had come, anyway. He just hoped that Rochelle was ready. He thrust in harder, moving faster, his climax rushing towards him. He heard Rochelle give a small excited scream as he drove home, followed by another, louder, more high pitched, at his next stroke and then, with one final stroke, Rochelle lost it, screaming quite loudly as she climaxed in a very vigorous manner.

Jack dropped down onto the couch, drawing Rochelle down next to him. She nestled against him for a few moments, breathing heavily. Suddenly Rochelle sat up, looking at him. Jack admired the way her breasts bounced from the sudden movement.

"Oh my god. I can't believe you did that to me."

"Ah, you were there for the entire time," he murmured, "and you were certainly doing your share. Doing it magnificently, I might add."

"Alright. I can't believe I did that. But it was your fault. You shouldn't have spanked me."

Jack shrugged. "What else could I do? I had an armed robber on my hands. I had to take steps to protect myself from future attempts. You won't be trying to rob me again, will you?"

Rochelle glared at him and shook her head.

"Pity," Jack murmured. "It could be fun."

Rochelle now just looked indignant. "You just want to have sex with me again. Not going to happen."

"Oh, please, nothing so crude. It was just that I thoroughly enjoyed taking your clothes off and spanking you while you were naked. Tell me, if I decided to tear your clothes off and spank you sometime when you've done nothing to deserve it, what would you do?"

Rochelle was now feeling very indignant. Spank her for no reason? No way.

"I'd resist," she told me. "I'd kick and hit and scream and try to fight you. I wouldn't let you do it."

Jack smiled. "You make it sound as though it would be a lot of fun," he said softly, "especially as I would have to finish the spanking by fucking you again. I assume you would continue trying to fight me off during the fucking?"

"I most certainly would." Rochelle paused and thought about what he'd said.

"Huh, you're just trying to get me worked up. You wouldn't do something like that."

Standing up, she started dressing quickly. Jack grinned, reaching for his own trousers. When they were both dressed he guided her to the front of the store and unlocked the door.

Rochelle opened her mouth to speak but Jack hopped in first.

"No," he said firmly. "You are not getting that gun back. I'm going to dismantle it and throw it in the trash." He grinned as she gave him a look and winked at her.

"You'll be right. You have your purse and you won't need a gun."

Rochelle looked down at her empty hands. "My purse," she wailed.

Jack took it from his pocket and handed it to her, shaking his head.

"Go," he said. "Run on home. And what I said about spanking you again. Don't worry about it. If you happen to be the last customer some night I'm almost sure I won't drag you away for another spanking."

Rochelle gave him another look and turned to walk away. "What does he mean, almost sure," he heard her mutter. "He wouldn't. I mean, he just wouldn't."

He laughed quietly as he watched her walk out of sight. It had been a most interesting evening.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers