Holding Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

As well as driving into Yvonne a lot harder I was also massaging Marcia a bit more firmly. My main interest was Yvonne of course, and what my cock was doing to her and what she was doing to my cock. Marcia was an interesting side-show.

Yvonne was well and truly ready when I cut loose, driving in and giving her my all. She gave a small scream and climaxed, me jerking crazily against her as I climaxed at long last.

Finally pulling loose from Yvonne I started delivering a rapid series of short sharp slaps to Marcia's mound, managing to send her over the edge for another climax, even if it was only a small one.

All I had to do was zip up. Yvonne very quickly adjusted her bra and the front of her dress. Neither girl, I noticed, bothered to put their panties back on. Just guessing, but I suspected that they would want to drop by the ladies room first to do a little bit of a clean-up before that.

"I think that the alternate penalty has been completed," I observed. "That means you're free to leave."

A glance at the clock showed they hadn't gained much time by taking the alternate penalty but I wasn't complaining.

As the two girls left, nattering happily, a thought occurred to me. I had missed out on seeing Marcia's breasts and the way she filled her top suggested she had a nice pair. I made a mental note to do something about that. Something that involved complete nudity.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers
12