Holding Out for Perfection Ch. 01

Story Info
Loving wife wants more across the street.
5.6k words
4.36
127.5k
26
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to Nevada recently and had finally settled in after a week of sorting through boxes and assorted tasks. My new neighborhood was quiet and stable with most of the residents being fairly well to do families. During my second week in my new home, I found a note in my mailbox inviting me to a barbeque at the house across the street on Friday night.

I arrived with beer in hand to find a relaxed atmosphere of people mingling and drinking in the backyard. I met several of my new neighbors and chatted with them about my move and the new experiences awaiting me in Henderson—golf, gambling, the outdoors, and the nightlife. Being single, several husbands enviously joked with me about how I might occupy my time in Las Vegas.

After a while, the hostess, Linda Samuels, came over and introduced herself. She took note of the fact that I was the only single man at the party and took special care to give me some attention. She sat me down at a table and asked me question after question while staring me up and down. She seemed quite curious although at the time, it all just seemed to be polite flirtation. I certainly didn't mind the attention from this beautiful woman and she continued to ask me rather probing questions even after her husband Ron joined us.

Linda asked about my work, my romantic life, my favorite foods, and my hobbies. I was a little overwhelmed by it all but her comforting smile kept me at ease, especially after Ron wandered off to talk to his friends.

Linda seemed to be much more that a typical suburban housewife in her appearance was any indication. She was wearing a short citron-green skirt with a matching sleeveless knit top and playful flowered sandals that completed the outfit. Her tan skin and red lipstick created a nice contrast to her short blonde hair and her slender legs and swelling breasts belied what seemed to be her traditional demeanor. She was very sexy in a conservative way and from head to toe, she radiated class.

"I love your shoes." I said looking at her well manicured red toenails.

"Oh these sandals, they're fun aren't they?" She said as she looked at her feet. "It's finally spring, so I thought I'd get them out to strut my stuff at the first barbeque of the year."

Eventually, I was able to turn our conversation around and found out a few details about her as well. Linda had married right after college and now at 49 she was devoted to her family, keeping up appearances in the community—cooking, cleaning, carpooling, shopping, lunch dates, socializing at various functions, and the like. Each day was a whirlwind of activity and other than an annual vacation with the girls, her life had a consistent and dependable pattern. She seemed happy enough but one of her comments about my dating history alluded to a potential wild and lustful yearning inside of her.

"Well, I'm sure someone like you who's so charming gets around and has the girls all worked up. I remember when I had boys chasing me and my life was full of more energy." She'd said. Linda added that her oldest daughter was a senior in college at State University and often complained about the sexual advances that every boy seemed to make toward her. "Boys will be boys I suppose but soon enough, Ashley will actually welcome the attention of a good man. A woman can never get enough after she's married."

Just then a stunning young woman walked out onto the balcony that overlooked the patio where most of the guests were seated. I couldn't help but notice her as she stood there leaning over the railing--she was a spectacular vision of femininity. Her breasts were prominent and firm in a white knit top and her tight sleek thighs peeked out of some short orange shorts. She was barefoot and her clothing did little to hide her body from anyone although the colors certainly accented her form.

Linda notice me staring and turned. "Oh, there she is. That's my oldest daughter Ashley." She waved and beckoned her down to where we were sitting. "Ashley, come say hello to Paul. He just moved in across the street."

I watched Ashley come down the stairs, her hips and ass swaying with each step and her breasts shaking in rhythm. I felt a little odd being so titillated by my married neighbor and now her daughter but their combined beauty was awe-inspiring. Ashley was even more beautiful than her mother, her alluring face framed by her sandy blonde hair. Even if my growing fantasies about Linda and Ashley never came true, it was certainly nice to know that I would have the pleasure of living near these women and that I would periodically be treated to some delicious eye-candy.

I spent the rest of the evening in a semi-drunken but very pleasant stupor as I watched Linda and Ashley out of the corner of my eye. I spoke to both of them at different times and found out that Ashley was studying journalism and politics which led to an interesting exchange about the media's coverage of the presidential campaign. It was hard not to stare at her body but her comments were thoughtful and engaging. Later, I also had a conversation with Linda about gardening and she offered to give me some suggestions for what I might do in my yard.

Eventually, I wandered home with a hug and warm feelings from Ashley and her mother. Linda even kissed me lightly on the lips which added a buzz to my state of mind. Being new in town without a girlfriend, I hadn't had sex in a while and was horny but instead of jerking off, I went to bed with the hope of meeting someone in the near future.

********** The next day I took care of a few errands and familiarized myself with my new home. After having an early dinner by myself, I went home and turned on the TV. I was surprised when the doorbell rang a little while later. I was even more surprised when I found Linda at the door. She was wearing a long coat which struck me as odd considering the warm weather.

"Hi Paul. May I come in?" She asked with a sly grin.

"Please. Linda, to what do I owe this wonderful surprise?" I said as I ushered her in and offered her a drink.

When I returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses, Linda looked a little nervous and I said, "Thanks again for the warm welcome last night. Are you okay? You look a little distracted."

"Paul, I hope I'm not being too forward by coming here. I've never done anything like this before. But I saw the way you were looking at me last night at the barbeque and it gave me some ideas. Well, I sort of got the impression last night that you like me and that you're a little lonely."

"Linda, I think you're great. It is a little lonely not knowing anyone here in town but I'm glad I met you." I said wondering what exactly she was telling me.

"I'd like to get to know you better Paul. It's not easy for me to talk about. I get lonely too. Ron's at work all the time and the kids are great but.... I love my family but something's missing. I've started to think about the part of me that I never explored."

I leaned toward her, sipping my wine and listening. Linda was looking around the room as she spoke. I reached over to touch her arm and she looked at my hand.

"You have some interesting things around here. Lots of books I see. And you collect antique toys?" She let me respond and gulped her wine.

"I love the way they work. Simple but creative mechanics. My favorites are these hand-carved wooden toys from Russia. They actually move." I took one off the shelf to demonstrate.

Linda stood up and laughed. "Hmm. I have a collection of toys too. They help fulfill some of my needs but they don't give me much satisfaction anymore." She sighed and then leaned in to whisper in my ear. "A few years ago, I started to have fantasies Paul. Fantasies about repairmen and movers, even a clerk at the grocery store. I started to buy toys to use during the day when I was home alone. The day you moved in, I watched you all day long. You looked so good without your shirt on as you carried all those boxes...." She got quiet as she remembered how she got to this place in her life.

"Linda, I don't know what to say. I...."

"Don't say anything, unless you want me to leave." She sipped her wine and then began to take off her coat. "I don't think you'll want me to leave unless you're gay. I hope you're not because it's been so long since I've had a man in me and when I met you, I just thought...." Her voice trailed off.

"Oh!" I groaned when I saw what she was wearing. "You're so beautiful...." Tossing her coat aside, I could see that Linda was wearing a black full length sheer crotchless catsuit. I could also see that she'd shaved her pussy and that her nipples were hard. She seemed a little nervous and took a drink before sitting back down with her legs crossed. She put her hand on mine and continued in a quiet voice.

"I've always been faithful to Ron but last night I started to wonder if, if we could have some fun and.... Well, you met Ron. He doesn't give me much attention anymore and I thought you might like a special welcome to the neighborhood. Maybe I won't need my toys with you around. I'd prefer the real thing."

"Oh Linda." I reacted to her comment by kissing her but she didn't respond as I thought she would. She looked at me and hesitated. Then she kissed me softly in an intimate gesture and said, "Paul, I've never done anything like this before. But I want to...."

I interrupted her with another kiss. This one lasted for a few delicious moments until she pulled away with a soft moan. I whispered, "You're beautiful Linda, whatever you want is yours... No more words... It's okay."

The warmth of her soft sheer covered body against mine was making my cock throb with excitement after two months without sex. Our lips met in a more intense kiss as our tongues entwined and I gently caressed and squeezed Linda's breasts.

"MMmmm...." Linda pulled away and put her hands on my thighs, looking at me carefully. "This will be our secret? Just one night for now? I need to feel wanted again Paul. I don't know what's gotten into me but I want to do this now." She was looking into my eyes as her hand squeezed my prick through my pants, her fingers traced the outline. "It's so hard and it feels so big. I'm so wet, I want to do nasty things with you Paul."

Linda unzipped my pants and released my proud cock. Aggressively she wrapped her hands around it and stroked. I let her feel it and do as she wished for a while. She just stared at my big hard cock as I sat back enjoying her hands work. Then I moved to slide my fingers through her slit as I kissed her. We broke the kissing to breathe deeply. My new neighbor's hands felt so good but I sensed some reservation in her so I slid a finger inside of her dripping pussy. Her pussy-lips were was so slick and smooth, covered in her juices. I extended my efforts to caress the ridges of her inner walls and worked my finger back and forth.

Her smoldering desires erupted then and she suddenly orgasmed in need and lust. Short moaning cries echoed as I held her tight and continued to finger her. "Oh gawd, oh gawd! Right there! Oh Paul! MMmmmm...."

Linda squeezed my cock as she fell away from me to the floor. She was on her knees with her head in my lap and was undulating in the pleasure of the moment. I stroked her hair and waited. After a few deep breaths, Linda began to caress my cock again and she said, "Ron and I haven't had sex in months and I haven't had an orgasm with him in two years. I need more baby. But I want you to let me please you too. I want you to make me feel like a hot little slut. I want you to talk nasty to me and use me tonight like your personal whore. I want to have a perfect night with you Paul."

I held her head in my hands and she seemed to know what to do. "I haven't sucked a cock in so long...." She breathed as she licked my cockhead.

Linda took my cock between her lips as she cupped and shook her big tits seductively through the sheer fabric of her catsuit. I pushed her hands away as she mouthed my cock and pulled on her erect nipples. I wanted to suck on them but let her suck me instead.

With sensual slow movements, Linda began to slurp and lick my cock with the most loving attention. It felt so good I couldn't believe it. She was on her knees working my shaft with her hungry mouth, acting every bit of the part of a slutty housewife. The devoted sucking she was giving me made it obvious that she was cherishing the feeling of my cock in her mouth. It felt like she was trying to memorize its shape with her lips and tongue.

Linda hummed and moaned adding vibrations to her sucking and licking. Her tongue swirled around my cockhead and then she locked her lips around my cockhead and bobbed back and forth in a short intense pumping action as her tongue pressed against my cock-slit. Linda finally pulled back off of me and blew on my cock and she tickled my shaft with her fingernails.

"You feel so good in my mouth. I could do this forever." She gasped looking into my eyes.

"I'd love that Linda. You're so good. You suck cock like a good cum slut." I was outside of myself with pleasure and lust but wanted to let her continue.

"I've read about cocksucking on the internet and sometimes I suck one of my toys as I fuck myself with another. The real thing is better." She turned and pulled a silver vibrator out of her purse. Turning it on, she placed it between her legs.

With amorously hot licks, she suckled my shaft with her extended tongue. It seemed like she wanted to put on a good show for me. There was an emotional quality to her cock-sucking that got more intense as she worked the vibrator against her pussy-lips and clit. Linda was milking me with her mouth, her tongue, and her lips. She took my cock deeper into her throat and moaned on me. I was breathing hard as the sensations surged from my prick through my entire body. I kept caressing Linda as she ate my cock.

When she pulled her toy out from her hole, it was glistening. She held the slick vibrator against my balls and then slid it back across my asshole. I was doing my best to hold back my cum. I clenched my asscheeks and pulled her up to kiss her. Her mouth was slick with my precum.

"Baby, you're so nasty.... Feels so good Linda. Suck it some more like a good slut." My words seemed to spur her on.

Linda continue to worship my cock with her loving mouth. She took it into the back of her throat and breathed hard through her nose. Then she took the vibrator and moved it back into her pussy. As she pumped the toy in and out, she began to pull her mouth off my cock. She held my cockhead in her teeth and groaned.

"NNnnnn....MMMmmm...." She opened her mouth and swallowed more of my shaft to slurp on it. "Uuunngghh...."

I had to pull away and held her face in my hands. She looked at me possessed. "I want your cock-juice. I want to cum...." She was on her knees in front of me fucking herself more aggressively with the buzzing vibrator.

Lifting her onto the sofa I took the toy from her and laid next to her. I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear lobes as I began to slide the toy in and out of her drenched cunt. She whimpered and began to plead.

"Yes, baby. Yes. Fuck me. Make me your slutty, little whore. OH! I'm gonna cum again...."

I locked my lips over hers as she thrashed against me in pleasure. The sheer material of her body-stocking created an erotic friction to our movements. Linda spread wider for me as she cried out by lifting her leg onto the back of the sofa. I released the vibrator and rubbed her clit with my fingers. She was gushing fuck fluid.

"You're a hot little slut, aren't you Linda? I'm gonna make you my whore and use you."

"Yes! I am. I want you in me now! I want your big, thick cock in me."

Linda pulled the vibrator out and dropped it on the floor. I rolled over and knelt between her thighs. I looked at her dripping pussy-lips and her tits and her beautiful face. My cock was standing out extended hard in front of me.

"Do you like my outfit? I bought it for you this morning Paul. I was hoping this would happen and.... Oh look at your beautiful cock.... Do you like what you see?"

"Linda, you're so fucking hot. I had no idea. I'm going to enjoy fucking you baby. Only a slut would wear something like this...so nasty, so slutty."

"Fuck me with your big cock. I need it, I'll do anything right now. Do you want me to be your whore?"

I slapped my cock against her clit as she watched. Her pussy-hole looked so inviting. "Yes. I want you to fulfill your fantasies Linda. I'm gonna make them all come true for you, you slut."

"Oh yeah Paul. Please...I'm a good wife and mother. I just needed this and I want more. I can't believe I'm finally doing this. Your cock's so big and beautiful. Please, put it inside me, I'll do anything." She begged as reached up for me.

I laid down on top of Linda and we kissed passionately. My cock grazed her pussy lips and she moaned in my mouth when I rubbed it hard against her slick clit. She was undulating her hips trying to get me to put my cock in her. Driving my tongue into her mouth, I adjusted position to get my cock-head against her pussy-hole ring. Linda sucked and moaned on my tongue as I pressed my cock into her.

Grinding my hips back and forth, my cock began to fill and stretch Linda open. It felt so good to have her cunt-muscles clenching on me. Firmly, I fed her all of my cock to her causing to her break our kiss and cry out.

"Oh gawd!!! OWW!!! It's too big! I've never felt anything like this!!! Easy Paul, Please...."

I held my cock in her as deep as I could, grabbing her ass to maintain my penetration. I ran my fingers through Linda's hair and looked into her eyes.

"Doesn't this feel good Linda? My cock's so alive in you."

"Oh, yes. Make it worth it Paul. Start fucking me! I'm a whore...." She breathed as she hugged and pressed her body against mine. I started to thrust slowly and tenderly in a long smooth motion.

"I can take it. Give it to me lover!" She began to buck her hips up at me.

Linda spread her slender legs wider and lifted them around me to my shoulders. She then pulled her knees back toward her tits and held her extended legs in that position for me. The body-stocking pulled tightly around her cunt-lips and I watched her pussy fold around my cock as I pumped her.

Linda's cunt was pulsating on my cock. We were both in an erotic frenzy and our fucking action erupted into abandon. I started pounding Linda, grunting in exertion as she screamed out in delight. Our bodies became a mass of shaking sex-flesh. I concentrated on the electricity that shot through me with each thrust and ram-rodded her. The irresistible neighbor mother made it obvious that she was cumming again.

"Oh Paul!!! You're stretching me deep!!! I'M CUUMMMINGGG!!! UNGHHH!!! YES!!! Again!!! Please you fucking stud!!!"

I pistoned my hips as hard as I could. Her pussy was so tight on my cock. The caress of her inner walls was exquisitely working my shaft. Linda's married cunt was spasming on me and I wanted the perfect feelings to last forever. She kept cumming and cumming and I knew I was about to unload a huge torrent of cum.

"Gawd!!! No more!!! I can't take it! Too much...."

She pushed me back and my cock sprang out of her. Breathing hard, she looked at me and saw my lust. She lusciously kissed me.

"Oh Paul! I can't believe you're still hard. You need to cum don't you baby? I want to feel you fill me up but I don't know how much more of your big hard cock I can take. I'm not used to this kind of incredible fucking."

"You can take it slut. You're my whore and you're going to carry my cum home in your hot little cunt."

"Oh gawd Paul...."

I turned her around so that her arms were on the back of the sofa. Her tight ass was presented to me for the taking. I reached for the crotch of her body-stocking and ripped it open so I could finger her ass. She was writhing in anticipation as I got behind her and put my cock against her cunt-hole ring again. I wanted to fuck her hot ass but I knew I couldn't last much longer and I wanted to fill her sacred hole. I was quickly coming to believe that I could have Linda whenever I wanted and knew that her ass would be mine but I would have to go slow.

12